SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

@tasairis

RaceMenu has been updated to 0.4.0

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

Warning: the nioverride.pex script has been updated in 0.4.0, do NOT let any other mod overwrite the new script or the game will likely crash.

Warning2: DO NOT UPDATE TO 0.4.0 YET, author may have made a mistake, esps were incorrectly packaged, they are from 2013 and 2012, your game will CTD.

Update: expired has uploaded a fixed version of 0.4.0, it's confirmed now working properly.

20 August 2019, 1:46AM

Face overlays will not be resolved in the near future. Technical issues with how overlays work and what they've done to dynamic shapes. This may be replaced by the texture merging system used by DyeManager, however this means glowing textures would be removed for face overlays.

0.4.0 crash has been fixed, please redownload.

Version 0.4.0

Restored functionality to TintMask interface by rewriting the whole API, DyeManager is now supported

On 8/18/2019 at 7:53 PM, tasairis said:

Why SL Tools got removed? Author required it or something else happend?

Hi ... I appreciated the comprehensive work, but unfortunately in SSE, skse version 1.5.23 nothing works without whining. There is no proper JContainers version. SSE 1.5.23 works fine anyway and I don't think I want to replace it. JContainers64-v4.1.2.7z there is now and whining...  Posted ...ago
Many thanks ...  

Üdv... Nagyra értékelt az átfogó munka, de sajnos a SSE, skse 1.5.23 verzión nem akcióképes semmi anélkül, hogy ne nyafogna. Nincs megfelelő JContainers  verzió. Az SSE 1.5.23 egyébként jól dolgozik és nem hiszem, hogy szeretném leváltani. JContainers64-v4.1.2.7z van most és nyafog...
Nagy köszönet érte...

4 hours ago, far_kas said:

Hi ... I appreciated the comprehensive work, but unfortunately in SSE, skse version 1.5.23 nothing works without whining. There is no proper JContainers version. SSE 1.5.23 works fine anyway and I don't think I want to replace it. JContainers64-v4.1.2.7z there is now and whining...  Posted ...ago
Many thanks ...  

Any reason for you to stay in that particular version? That's way old and you'll have more and more issues to find mods for that version (if these mods are version sensitive). At this point you could stay in skse 2.0.15 or 2.0.16 (latest one) and have nearly everything, unless you have a super dark and secret mod version sensitive that has not been updated nor replaced in a long time.

Anyone know of a mod that keeps or saves the sex animation positions,everytime i start a sex animation its all out of wack, like a blow job, male standing an female on knees but the dick is all the way pass the mouth.I've tryed positioning it but keeps reverting back.

1 hour ago, DrHuge said:

Anyone know of a mod that keeps or saves the sex animation positions,everytime i start a sex animation its all out of wack, like a blow job, male standing an female on knees but the dick is all the way pass the mouth.I've tryed positioning it but keeps reverting back.

That's already included in sexlab, if you change the aligment of any animation with the sexlab hotkeys a new file will be created to store your changes.

RaceMenu was updated again.

• Face Overlays operational
  • Improved DyeManager XML usability (some params now optional, others accept text or number)
  • Fixed crash with malformed Dye XML

Please note that although Face Overlays are now working, there may be stability issues or consistency issues in the following areas:
• Full face helmets
• Potential to crash during decapitation kill moves
Please only report crashes that you're certain are the cause of the above by enabling/disabling face overlays to see if the issue persists.

These issues do not require actual usage of face overlays, but just having it enabled makes it susceptible. It is enabled by default. If you wish to disable face overlays in favor of stability, please create an skee64_custom.ini file next to skee64.dll and place the following:

[Overlays]
bEnableFaceOverlays=0

9 hours ago, DrHuge said:

Anyone know were this mod is hiding

i really want this mod,I been waiting on a tera armores with smp physics for Skyrim se for a long time if anyone have plz hook me up,i use unp.

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

@tasairis Apropos2 face overlay is working properly now, tested in game, RaceMenu has been updated to support face overlay, tested in game, working, no crashing related to face overlay so far.

Trick will be if anyone gets decapitated as that was usually what triggered it.  AFS was a good example of that in the past where the dibellan(?) priestess got her head chopped off right at the start.