SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

6 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

Trick will be if anyone gets decapitated as that was usually what triggered it.  AFS was a good example of that in the past where the dibellan(?) priestess got her head chopped off right at the start.

Then you use VioLens mod and disable beheading. Works like a charm. ;)

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

Did Bugthesda shoved in another debilitating update in our face yet again???

They didn't. I don't have any updates for SSE queued. You really don't either. 

What you're encountering is (more than likely, unless you have damaged files) actually a steam update related to the game, for shader pre-caching most likely. Which helps load times. It can also be a controller update in rare cases. Either way, no...they haven't updated SSE. 1.5.80 is still the latest version. Have a cup of coffee, and relax. 

If you're worried, back up your Skyrim EXE to a safe location, and then update. Good money says the update will be under 512K, or smaller. 

EDIT: Yeap. You're looking at a shader pre-cache update. The Skyrim SE depot hasn't even been updated in the last month

18 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Trick will be if anyone gets decapitated as that was usually what triggered it.  AFS was a good example of that in the past where the dibellan(?) priestess got her head chopped off right at the start.

She was a priestess of Mara. Yes I have seen that scene way too many times...

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

They didn't. I don't have any updates for SSE queued. You really don't either. 

What you're encountering is (more than likely, unless you have damaged files) actually a steam update related to the game, for shader pre-caching most likely. Which helps load times. It can also be a controller update in rare cases. Either way, no...they haven't updated SSE. 1.5.80 is still the latest version. Have a cup of coffee, and relax. 

If you're worried, back up your Skyrim EXE to a safe location, and then update. Good money says the update will be under 512K, or smaller. 

EDIT: Yeap. You're looking at a shader pre-cache update. The Skyrim SE depot hasn't even been updated in the last month

Thanks i had just added a 1 TB SSD to my laptop today and moved skyrim to it and was fixing up NMM when i saw the update. Freaked me out a bit.

BWA blushes seem to work (on the player character at least) with the new version of racemenu and Tasaris' script edits. for some reason I've not been able to make it work on npcs though. I tried setting bPlayerOnly to 0 in skee64,ini but that made no diference and is not recommended anyway. Still, progress!

4 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

She was a priestess of Mara. Yes I have seen that scene way too many times...

There was a mod in Oldrim that prevented problems w/ Racemenu and beheading. It was either You are all Pardoned or You Shan't be Beheaded - both files were in the same mod, but I don't remember which was the title file. It hasn't been converted though. IIRC it basically eliminated the decapitation kill moves except in a necessary handful of cutscenes and one of them went further.

Maybe somebody with the right skills can convert it, with the author's permission.

The Sexlab Drunk port is compltetely busted and should not be listed as green on the main page. The Sexlab Kidnapped redux port is also broken, but it appears that someone had made a fixed esp for it looking in the thread. I say "appears" because the link is dead but some people claimed it was working before it went dead.

16 hours ago, Mephisto2 said:

The Sexlab Drunk port is compltetely busted and should not be listed as green on the main page. The Sexlab Kidnapped redux port is also broken, but it appears that someone had made a fixed esp for it looking in the thread. I say "appears" because the link is dead but some people claimed it was working before it went dead.

yup, can confirm Kidnapped Redux is broken, getting multiple "Look Up Failed" messages and who knows what else. The fix someone posted in the comments is indeed dead. Please remove from the list until further update.

22 hours ago, Mephisto2 said:

6 hours ago, ritalmao said:

yup, can confirm Kidnapped Redux is broken, getting multiple "Look Up Failed" messages and who knows what else. The fix someone posted in the comments is indeed dead. Please remove from the list until further update.

Try the form 43 versions?

On 8/21/2019 at 11:24 PM, bweins said:

The link to the SE Mass Matchmaker is the wrong Mass Matchmaker. For some reason, they've threw SE in the title even though no version of their particular MM is SE compatible. There's another one out there that is. 

Can you be more specific? What doesn't work? Where is the one that does?

• Updated: SL Drunk SE - form 44 version may be buggy, try the form 43 version
  • Updated: Sexlab Kidnapped Redux SE - form 44 version may be buggy, try the form 43 version
  • Edited: Apropos2 - mascara overlays now work with latest RaceMenu
  • Edited: Blush When Aroused - blush overlays now work with latest RaceMenu
  • Edited: RaceMenu - okay, so, face overlays now work with v0.4.3, but "there may be stability issues"
On 8/24/2019 at 7:31 PM, Yinkle said:

BWA blushes seem to work (on the player character at least) with the new version of racemenu and Tasaris' script edits. for some reason I've not been able to make it work on npcs though. I tried setting bPlayerOnly to 0 in skee64,ini but that made no diference and is not recommended anyway. Still, progress!

Link to said script edit? Can't find it anywhere

I'm very sorry, but I've never modded or coded, and maybe I'm a bit slow...

But I've searched, read the thread, installed a BSA unpacker that I don't understand, I installed the SE creation kit 64bit, I have a downloaded .pex file from goose and I just spend 3 hours reading through how to go oldrim to SE on dracotorre. So maybe I'm just dense, but I really... really... can't figure out how to put these puzzle pieces together.

Apropos 2 is listed as "convertible" would anyone be willing to take a bit of time out of your day to help a noob? I just don't understand how to convert it. I gave up after the creation kit failed to load the .esp (which I'm not even sure I'm supposed to do...) but there's no bsa for apropos 2 so I figured the esp was the only thing I could/should change.

Again, many apologies,

-Rak

32 minutes ago, Rakashua said:

Apropos 2 is listed as "convertible" would anyone be willing to take a bit of time out of your day to help a noob? I just don't understand how to convert it. I gave up after the creation kit failed to load the .esp (which I'm not even sure I'm supposed to do...) but there's no bsa for apropos 2 so I figured the esp was the only thing I could/should change.

The only thing that needs to be converted here would more than likely be the textures. All I did was pass Apropos2 through Cathedral Assets Optimizer, and then double checked it with the texture scanner from NIF Optimizer. 

Nothin to it really. I've been running it in SE just fine. 

9 hours ago, WandererZero said:

The only thing that needs to be converted here would more than likely be the textures. All I did was pass Apropos2 through Cathedral Assets Optimizer, and then double checked it with the texture scanner from NIF Optimizer. 

Nothin to it really. I've been running it in SE just fine. 

I ran it through Cathedral no issue, ran it through NIF no issue, and I can see it in MCM in game. But I'm still not getting the dialogues to populate. ?

1 hour ago, Rakashua said:

I ran it through Cathedral no issue, ran it through NIF no issue, and I can see it in MCM in game. But I'm still not getting the dialogues to populate.

1. Cathedral Assets Organizer is not to be used lightly. It needs to be properly configured, and you may need to download some ancillary programs for it. 

2. Even then, it's not always good at traversing directories....which is why I use....

3. NIF Optimizer's "Scan Textures" button, to scan a whole mod for any textures that might be old, and need updating...this allows me to...

4. Point CAO more precisely at a directory to fix textures. 

Based on your PM, and your posts here the best advice I can give you is: slow. down. 

I get the sense you're really sort of rushing through this here. You need to slow down, read directions, and use search. Just converting the textures with tools...is not enough. There's a pex patch, (listed in the conversion tracker...) and you really need to slow down, take your time, and pay attention to detail.  

Modding Bethesda games is like learning English: for every rule, there's 10 exceptions, depending on context. Slow down. Take your time. If you need to ask questions...ask targeted specific questions. People will answer them. But nobody is really going to walk you through processes that are documented. (Like basic conversion) we'll give you some tips, teach you how to fish....but we're not going to catch the fish for you. 

Cheers. 

Ran into an odd issue, and I have no real clue where to ask about it, so here goes. Body scaling seems to work in breasts and butt, however they do not seem to affect belly. I've tried SLIF and EC+ neither of them seem to affect belly scale, despite the bone supposedly being present. Some outfits however do scale with belly node, but the default body doesnt change the belly scales at all. Using CBBE with Physics and XPMSE.