Sexual Vampire Feeding SE

Sexual Vampire Feeding SE

View File

Sexual Vampire Feed SE

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented Perfidy

I only converted it for Skyrim Special Edition, and have shared it with you with their permission.

I included the SLAL files with the download, so you only have one file to get.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give Perfidy some love, and check out their other mods!

The following copied from the original LE page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

About This File

What does this mod do?
This mod adds small, conditions-based dialog choices to female NPC's throughout Skyrim that the Dragonborn can attempt to seduce, feed, and then have sex with using.

post-71110-0-32395200-1430989198.gif

The dialog is voiced using vanilla assets on MOST of the NPC's. Most meaning that NPC's that use unique voices, such as Delphine, will not be voiced and have silent dialog.

This mod was heavily inspired by FoxFinger's Amorous Adventures and by the blood doll seduction in the game Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

How do you seduce NPC's?

Conditions for seducing NPC's varies on several factors:

First, you must obviously be a vampire.

Second, you must be indoors or outside from the hours of 7pm to 5am. I did this for personal lore reasons. Some people may overlook a couple getting a little nookie out in public and others may pretend that your little nip on the neck was just a playful kiss, but naked feeding and fucking in broad daylight was a bit too much for my tastes.

Third, you must seduce the target by passing a speech check. The difficulty of the check depends on whom you are trying to seduce. A commoner will be an easy check requiring a speech between 18 and 25 (depending on perks). Trying to feed on another vampire will be a bit harder, 35 - 50. The Thalmor aren't exactly the most forgiving of people, so feeding on one of them is hard, between 53 and 75 speech required. Trying to feed on a Dawnguard woman will be the hardest challenge for your vampire, between 70 and 100.

Commoner NPC's will also require you to have some form of trust between the NPC and your character, so a relationship level of 2 (confidant) is required. Dawnguard characters must have a relationship level of 1 (friend) before you can ask to feed upon them. You achieve these through normal questing and favors throughout the game (or console it in.)

Each group also has slightly different dialog. Be warned, if you fail to seduce a commoner or vampire, you can always try again later, but failing to seduce a Thalmor or Dawnguard will cause them to attack you!

After you successfully seduce a woman, she will be added to a new faction of seduced victims, giving new dialog (based on faction) that does not require a speech check. You can only ask every couple of hours.

Be careful on feeding too much on non-essential NPC's, just like normal vampire feeding, they can possibly die from overfeeding.

What's new in 1.4?

Finally more animations! Special thanks to AnubiSs2167, SirNibbles, Funnybizness, and Leito86 for not only creating the amazing animations, but also for giving me permission to use them in my mod. Please be sure to thank them if you enjoy the new animations. Also special thanks to Orxx for SexLab Animation Loader

SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL) and the Sexual Vampire Feed SLAL pack in the download section are now a requirement for all vampire animations to play. While the feed script will still sate your vampire's thirst, you will not be able to play any of the new animations without my pack and only a generic sex animation will play instead. But why would you want that?

New animations finally include three dedicated lesbian animations and two more male vampire/female animations for ten total, with more possibilities in the future! No more females wearing a strap-on using male animations!

Also, Sexual Vampire Feed now allows players to feed upon NPCs outside, but only between the hours of 7pm and 5am for more role playing goodness.

Lastly, the script has been updated so that only context appropriate animations will play. Tired of non-vampire NPC's using the feeding on your vampire? Well that's no longer a problem! All this was done while keeping the script increasingly light, just as before, since it only activates during specific dialog and directly to the animation hook. No worries about script lag here!

What's new in 1.3?

Finally some variation in animations!

Sexual Vampire Feeding's script used to use the key word "Xandero" so that only the feeding animation would play, which was only the same one. 1.3 has had a small script change to allow any animation with the tags with either "Vampire" or "Feeding" to play instead. With the release of SexLab Animation Loader, NSAP is no longer needed, but you can still use it and will not interfere in any way. Any animation pack that is released that has those tags will be able to be used.

Simply follow the instructions of SLAL and then head over to here to get some preloaded packs that already have animations that have vampire feeding and properly tagged! I recommend Anubs', FunnyBizness', and Xandero's packs.

You can even easily edit the packs to allow any pack to sate your thirst when seducing.

Now, you get to pick which sex animations will sate thirst!

What's new in 1.2a?

1.2a has no new content, but comes with one change. I was tired of every normal indoor female having the option to reveal yourself and I prefer some RP when I play. You wouldn't just come out to every person on the street that you are a secret vampire, so some trust between the NPC and player is needed. So I made it a requirement for normal NPC's to have a relationship level of 3 with the player. This will come normally over time as you do quests.

Only normal NPC's were changed. Vampires, Dawnguard, Thalmor, Delphine, and the Prostitute are unaffected with this change since they have their own difficulty.

Also added an Omnisexual version so you can seduce both men and women. The relationship change is also in affect. Pronouns were fixed to apply no specific sex to your target.

1.2 will be left up for people that do not want the relationship change, but it will be a part of every update going forward.

Pick only one version to install.

New NPC in 1.2!

I kinda made her while messing around, don't click if you want to be suprised

Spoiler

There's a new voiced and custom appearance prostitute in Skyrim that can be found in either the Bee and Barb in Riften, the Bannered Mare in Whiterun, the Winking Skeever in Solitude, or traveling in between those locations. She is very expensive and the speech check to seduce her is very hard. You do not need to be a vampire to have sex with her, but you do in order to feed. Since she's a whore, you can have sex with her outside.

Do not piss her off.

Previous NPC in 1.1

Spoiler

To seduce Delphine, you must complete Alduin's Wall in the main quest. You do not have to be inside to seduce her.

Are there any bugs/issues?

I have only tested this with Better Vampires  SEand The ACTUAL Vampiric Thirst for SSE, since I'd be hard pressed to find a person that doesn't use one of them.

I have no intention for adding support for vanilla Skyrim. Dawnguard is a hard requirement for this mod.

Sometimes upon first starting a new game, the dialog will not show up until you reload/restart the Skyrim. This is only an issue on brand new games.

This is my very first time scripting, but I took efforts to make the script as simple as possible.

There seems to be a small issue with Vampiric Thirst if you are using blood points. That script is independent of mine and I will change Miss Leeches script. Better Vampires has no issue with blood points.

Will this mod be expanded?

It was much easier than I thought to add more and more dialog options once I got used to it. I've also had some practice editing voice files. That means I may possibly emulate Amorous Adventures by giving unique dialog to NPC's and even making small quest requirements for them to allow you to feed upon them.

One thing I will NOT do is add rape options into feeding/sex. There's plenty of rape mods here and it is not my fetish. Never gonna happen.

Requirements and installation

1. Download the main file for male characters seducing female NPCs and female characters seducing male and female NPCs. Download the SLAL pack as well.

(Optional) The Omnisexual file to allow males characters (or anyone with a male flag) to seduce both men and woman. Download and overwrite the main file.

2. You'll need Dawnguard, SexLab SE, Sexlab Animation Loader SE and anything those mods require to function. Fuz Ro D-oh SE is not a hard requirement for the mod to work, but any unique voiced NPC will skip their dialog without it, but the sex should still work fine. I recommend installing it.

3. To install, I highly recommend using Mod Organizer 2. Just install it like a regular mod. There should be no issues installing through Nexus Mod Manager.

4. Place the Sexual Vampire Feed esp below any vampire mods you have, such as Better Vampires or Vampiric Thirst. Shouldn't be required as it doesn't edit any of their stuff, but it can't hurt either.

5. Follow instructions of SLAL and the packs. Be sure to

6. Go to SLAL in the Skyrim MCM and find the Sexual Vampire Feed pack. Pick the animations you want and register them.

7. Become a vampire, make sure your speech is high enough (or not), go find a woman indoors (or outdoors during the proper time) that you have the required relationship level with, and ask her about vampires.

Please enjoy this mod and give me feedback and suggestions. The better the feedback the better I can make it, assuming it is within my ability.

Special Thanks and Credits

Xandero for his animation that gave me the idea.
AnubiSs2167 for his vampire animations and permission to use them. Excellent work.
SirNibbles for letting me use his fantastic animations.
Funnybizness for always making more animations and giving me permissions to use them.
Leito86 for all the loving sex animations and permission.
I really appreciate all the hard work that animators put into their work. Without it, there'd be nothing here.
Miss Leeches for helping me with the vampire script and Vampiric Thirst.
Ashal for SexLab and making my script better.
KS Hairdos

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

•  

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/08/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE, Sexlab Animation Loader SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Sorry to bother you but did I missed something? I have a few vampire animations..from anubis and fz but they don't play..everything works fine except the animation is random from all the ones I have. you say the SlAL pack is included but I don't see it i fnis or in mcm SLAL

I'm not seeing the animations in SLAL. Didn't even see it load up in FNIS for some odd reason.

Edit: I looked over the mod and there is 0 animations in it. Do we need to convert that ourselves so we get the sucking while having sex animation or....

On 8/9/2019 at 7:46 PM, Hippeus said:

I'm not seeing the animations in SLAL. Didn't even see it load up in FNIS for some odd reason.

Edit: I looked over the mod and there is 0 animations in it. Do we need to convert that ourselves so we get the sucking while having sex animation or....

I noticed the same thing perhaps the animations not being there is a mistake and was forgotten in this download hopefully we will get more info soon this looks like it will be a blast for players who love vamps

3 hours ago, Vyperrx20 said:

I noticed the same thing perhaps the animations not being there is a mistake and was forgotten in this download hopefully we will get more info soon this looks like it will be a blast for players who love vamps

Hope so! Cause I’m setting up a Vampire Lord modlist and if the animations work I’d love to make it a male Vampire.

Damn. Not uploading the SLAL pack was an oversight. I thought I had included it with the mod. I've been sick and medicated, I have them in the mod folder in my game, so was confused bout what you guys were saying. SLSL Anim Pack uploaded now. My apologies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod must have been coded with the assumption that your Vampire Player Character is male. I have a female vampire player character and every time my female PC initiates sex using this mods options regardless of whether the partner is male or female, my female PC gets equipped with a strap on. Its not much of an issue when my PC is having sex with one of my female friends. But when having sex with one of my male friends, the device tends to get in the way. In addition it just looks kind of weird (call me old fashion) when my male partner is engaged with my strap-on and not taking a deep dive into my muff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 8:42 PM, mikey1979 said:

This mod must have been coded with the assumption that your Vampire Player Character is male. I have a female vampire player character and every time my female PC initiates sex using this mods options regardless of whether the partner is male or female, my female PC gets equipped with a strap on. Its not much of an issue when my PC is having sex with one of my female friends. But when having sex with one of my male friends, the device tends to get in the way. In addition it just looks kind of weird (call me old fashion) when my male partner is engaged with my strap-on and not taking a deep dive into my muff.

at least you are getting the animations to work , seems when I try they just line up and get stuck or just stand there which is wierd since all my other SLAL anims work fine.. not sure why its happening

• 1 month later...

Hey, great mod, I cannot get the dialogue to appear no matter what I do though! I've raised my relationship level with female NPCs via the console, set the time to night, even maxed out my speechcraft but for some reason there is no dialogue when I approach any female NPCs. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so you cut out the omnisexual content eh?

Edited. Nevermind. It's the mod arthur who didn't import the full omnisexual. For those trying and can't get it to work. This will not work with two male actors if that is what you were interested in. It's compiled off actual gender it seems and not sexlab gender. 

• 7 months later...

I have yet to get this working on my end.   When I had Milk Maid Economy installed the dialog choices would come up but I only ever was brushed off regardless of skill in Speech.  Now that I have removed MME to lighten up my script load more, I am not even getting the dialog choices.  I downloaded the SEQ file and put it in the file path provided above as well.   Using MO2.  I have the base Amorous Adventures but not the Extended version, which is known to have issues with this mod.  Below is my mod list.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
JSwords.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Heels Sound.esm
High Poly Head.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Coldhaven.esm
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
DBM_WACCF_Patch.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
CWIEnLFXSEPatch.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Better Roads - The Rift.esp
Skyrim Better Roads - EastMarch.esp
MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
JKs Skyrim_Holidays_Patch.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
Better Vampires.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
KSWigsSMP.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Inigo.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
Skyrim Better Roads - Winterhold.esp
Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Immersive Weapons_WACCF_Patch.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
Frostfall.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Brujonighteyepatch2018.esp
HothFollower.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Serana.esp
Serana - Hair Physics.esp
UltimateDragons.esp
Valerica - Hair Physics.esp
Wintersun - ZIA Patch.esp
Animations.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeopleSE.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Summer Season.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
CBBE.esp
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
Crimson Blood Armor.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
S3DSigns.esp
DBM_IW_Patch.esp
JKs Skyrim_BOYD_Patch.esp
JKs Skyrim_3D Trees_Patch.esp
Storefront.esp
DBM_ELFXExteriors_Patch.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
Dragon Bridge.esp
DBM_SMIM_Patch.esp
DBM_Wintersun_Patch.esp
DBM_ZimsImmersiveArtifacts_Patch.esp
DBM_ZimsThaneWeapons_Patch.esp
Dragon Horns and Tails.esp
DX Succubus Armor.esp
Frostfall Vampire Fix.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
Kyoe BanginBrows.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Zim's Fortify Enchantments.esp
JKs Skyrim_Cutting Room Floor_Patch.esp
Better Vampire Weapons.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
icebladeofthemonarch.esp
DBM_IceBladeMonarch_Patch.esp
ArtifactsOfBoethiah.esp
FNISspells.esp
DBM_ArtifactsofBoethiah_Patch.esp
DBM_ELFX_Patch.esp
DBM_JaysusSwords_Patch.esp
GlevLoadScreens.esp
FleshFX.esp
MIA.esp
TorchesCastShadows.esp
WetandCold.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp
3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp
CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
Dalish_Vallaslin.esp
Wolfpaint_Face.esp
CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
BVFE.esp
YunDao_Summonable Chest.esp
JKs Skyrim_Storefront_Patch.esp
Dragonborn Delayed - After Dragonslayer.esp
widescreen_skyui_fix.esp
Extended UI.esp
C5Kev's Little Red Dragonborn CBBE.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
RevampedDSArmorCBBESE.esp
DT_PlayerBodyPresets.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
Ordinator_WACCF_Patch.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatchSSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Coldhaven LAL Extension.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp
OCS + LOTD5 Patch.esp
JKs Skyrim_Open Cities_Patch.esp
CWIOpenCitiesSEPatch.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
JKs Skyrim_RWT_Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Open Cities Patch.esp
SkyRem - Grace.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp

Sexual Vampire Feed was higher up but I moved it down manually to try and get it to trigger.  No joy.  Any  help in figuring out what is conflicting now that MME is out would be helpful.

EDIT: Well, never mind.  After a couple of in game days the mod all of a sudden picked up.   Not sure why it took so long, but it is working now.  Go go immersive vampire feeding.   Only problem is it is picking animations other than the VAMPIRE ones.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:28 AM, chorin said:

I have dialog, animations play and everything seems to work but vampire thirst doesn't disappear.

Same here, part of it works fine - dialogs, speech check, all animations playing as intended (all within a pack), but after a sex scene thirst does not dissapear at all. No idea what it could be, tried to move it to the bottom of the load queue and still no effect. Any tips what it could be?

10 hours ago, yolo13579 said:

Same here, part of it works fine - dialogs, speech check, all animations playing as intended (all within a pack), but after a sex scene thirst does not dissapear at all. No idea what it could be, tried to move it to the bottom of the load queue and still no effect. Any tips what it could be?

I might be making a mistake assuming things, but what Vampire Overhaul are you using?   I know with Better Vampires, which is what I use, the feeding triggers at the start of the animation rather than at the end or in the middle where the actual bite occurs.   I get the red screen effect and the message about my necks bitten count going up so I know it is triggering.

Second question is what SL Mods are you using along side it?   I've parsed my own SL Mods down to Sexlab Solutions, Amorous Adventures (Non-Extended), and Theft, Murder, and Watchamacallit (The one that lets you sex a potential mark and use that in turn to put them off guard for assassinations or theft).  Oh, and Defeat.