SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Devious Butt
Devious Training
Immersive Plugs
S.A.P. SexLab Animation Pack
Wet Function Redux SE
SLAL: 3jiou, Cobalt, nazonootoko, rydin

I went through my own downloaded mods and found SAP and the 3ijou, nazonootoko, and rydin SLAL packs. I also have packs named for Arrok, Guffel, and Mitos but haven't been able to find where they are (if they're still available).

Speaking of SLAL packs, I completely redid that part of the list... The whole post now builds to a 180KB file.

4 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Does not work for me.. If I enable the mod in vortex or manually unzipping it to data folder I get issue that my skse wont launch.

Does it have any requirements.  For example is there a mod that it relies upon?

Looks like Sexlab Disparity (LE) has received a new update as of about 12 hours ago. Its now at beta version 14.3.

Tron91 mentioned they'd had at least some luck with a few script edits to get the last version working on SE.

Am wondering if there is any chance of getting the new version working on SE as well.

7 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

Tron91 mentioned they'd had at least some luck with a few script edits to get the last version working on SE.

Am wondering if there is any chance of getting the new version working on SE as well.

Not unless the LE SKSE plugin works under SE.

I might make an SE plugin and have a go at porting this myself in a few weeks, but for now working on another mod.

I suppose you could write a Papyrus replacement for the C++, based on the old Papyrus code the plugin replaced, but it would be ... slow.