SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

2 hours ago, Tex said:

Ran into an odd issue, and I have no real clue where to ask about it, so here goes. Body scaling seems to work in breasts and butt, however they do not seem to affect belly. I've tried SLIF and EC+ neither of them seem to affect belly scale, despite the bone supposedly being present. Some outfits however do scale with belly node, but the default body doesnt change the belly scales at all. Using CBBE with Physics and XPMSE.

From what I know, CBBE SE does not contain belly weights like UUNP does. It's why you can't have stomach deformation through CBPC with CBBE SE. Are you sure the outfits you're using are CBBE SE? The racemenu belly scale doesn't affect my characters either.

11 hours ago, bluthhounder said:

From what I know, CBBE SE does not contain belly weights like UUNP does. It's why you can't have stomach deformation through CBPC with CBBE SE. Are you sure the outfits you're using are CBBE SE? The racemenu belly scale doesn't affect my characters either.

Yeah, the outfits are the default CBBE - Physics outfits. As for the belly itself, i'd have to switch to UUNP to gain the physics then i presume?

10 minutes ago, Tex said:

Yeah, the outfits are the default CBBE - Physics outfits. As for the belly itself, i'd have to switch to UUNP to gain the physics then i presume?

You might be able to still use CBBE SE. I haven’t done it myself, but I remember reading about adding belly physics to CBBE SE in the CBPC thread. Perhaps you can find an answer there?

On 8/26/2019 at 12:14 AM, tasairis said:
  • Updated: SL Drunk SE - form 44 version may be buggy, try the form 43 version
  • Updated: Sexlab Kidnapped Redux SE - form 44 version may be buggy, try the form 43 version
  • Edited: Apropos2 - mascara overlays now work with latest RaceMenu
  • Edited: Blush When Aroused - blush overlays now work with latest RaceMenu
  • Edited: RaceMenu - okay, so, face overlays now work with v0.4.3, but "there may be stability issues"

Is it me or the sexlad Kidnapped esp not showing up in the plugin section.

Hi all, I am trying to convert Blush When aroused to SSE. I managed to get the MCM working. But it appears that it wont go further as aborts due to it percieving NIOverride as a lower version than required. I cant seem to locate the source files either. Has anyone managed thus far to get the blushes to also work on NPCs?

Edit: Found modified pex files from post 321 in the thread, currently testing.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:18 PM, zarantha said:

Usually there's nothing to do with textures. But a bad texture can cause a CTD so it doesn't hurt to check them. Iron.dds is used for the horseshoes, I doubt its why you can't see hooves and other things (what other things specifically?).  I tried fixing it anyway - if anyone can double check me, I've attached both files. New one has a smaller file size, but doesn't error when nifscan checks the textures. I'm hoping that the smaller size is just the compression :D

If you haven't built the bodyslide files, then that can be a cause for items not showing up or clipping. So if you haven't done a batch build in bodyslide yet, try that.

Here's the original and new files for iron.dds Save the new file in \data\textures\bac.

Old file iron_old.dds

New file iron.dds

Hi zarantha, would you mind sharing your conversion of "Being A Cow" for Skyrim SE? There doesn't appear to be an official conversion yet. Maybe some day BAC's author will surprise us? ?

On 8/27/2019 at 1:04 PM, Tex said:

Ran into an odd issue, and I have no real clue where to ask about it, so here goes. Body scaling seems to work in breasts and butt, however they do not seem to affect belly. I've tried SLIF and EC+ neither of them seem to affect belly scale, despite the bone supposedly being present. Some outfits however do scale with belly node, but the default body doesnt change the belly scales at all. Using CBBE with Physics and XPMSE.

Not sure if you already know this, but CBBE only supports belly morphing using Racemenu. Here's the description from the CBBE mod page:

Q15: Why doesn't SSE CBBE have a belly node?
A: In LE, one of the spine nodes was sacrificed to provide a belly node, resulting in sub-optimal animations but providing belly scaling/'physics'. In SSE, all of the spine nodes are used on the spine, meaning animations are as good as they can ever be. Nodes can not be added, and we are not willing to sacrifice one of the spine nodes again. RaceMenu SE has been released with support for body morphs, mods can use this scaling system for the belly instead.

From the official description, it seems you should be able to scale the belly using Racemenu morphs.

3 hours ago, AWHA said:

Not sure if you already know this, but CBBE only supports belly morphing using Racemenu. Here's the description from the CBBE mod page:

Q15: Why doesn't SSE CBBE have a belly node?
A: In LE, one of the spine nodes was sacrificed to provide a belly node, resulting in sub-optimal animations but providing belly scaling/'physics'. In SSE, all of the spine nodes are used on the spine, meaning animations are as good as they can ever be. Nodes can not be added, and we are not willing to sacrifice one of the spine nodes again. RaceMenu SE has been released with support for body morphs, mods can use this scaling system for the belly instead.

From the official description, it seems you should be able to scale the belly using Racemenu morphs.

I did try and see if that works on the first run around, but i couldnt get it working. Odd part was, outfits did still scale, but not the body itself.

On 8/29/2019 at 1:06 PM, Tex said:

I did try and see if that works on the first run around, but i couldnt get it working. Odd part was, outfits did still scale, but not the body itself.

for use racemenu bodymorph  in game on CBBE SE, you must also generate the .tri files in bodyslide.

Spoiler

266160154_2019-08-31204934.png.acd6b1100dcf2344a14a807061be893a.png

You did it??

6 hours ago, Saeros said:

for use racemenu bodymorph  in game on CBBE SE, you must also generate the .tri files in bodyslide.

Hide contents

266160154_2019-08-31204934.png.acd6b1100dcf2344a14a807061be893a.png

You did it??

Yeah, I always do. I'll check out the guides to add the node manually later, when I have time again.

Hmm, so I wanted to check on the current state of affairs :D

Do I see that correct? 

Vagina collosions?

Creature Collisions?
Naturalistic Jiggle & Collision?

Beast HDT?

HDT hairs from LE? 

I read about HDT-SME and I see some collision videos and such. But is there a similar functionality like the mods above provide?

And how is it with the hair?

I m sorry I tried to read about it, but now my head is spinning because alot of the stuff is thread-talk between users and I could not find a comprehensive guide/overview/comparison on the matter (yet).

Every time i play or finish modding skyrim(SE) an start playing,ill say like 5 or 8 minutes into the game it just stone cold freeze up i tryed removing mods that i think is the problem but that dont seem to help. im curious about this cause i never had this problem.

Any advice or help will be greatly loved.

On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, tasairis said:

This one might need a note or something. The info box on the download page states it's SSE compatible, and patchnotes for the rebuilt 1.0 SE (that SE doesn't stand for special edition, it stands for something else, not sure what) state that it's SSE compatible, but I can guarantee the latest version is not. The mod description in regards to that stuff is a bit brief.

I don't really think Spank that Ass is in a stable state. I don't know if my experience with it is the same in LE but I just can't get the thing to reliably keep triggering. When it works right it's excellent but half the time after passing through a loading screen it will just cease working altogether until the player character gets spank-raped, then it will continue functioning as normal until a loading screen is passed and cease functioning all over again.

Pulled it out and found it massively improved things.

Cursed Loot needs some options presets. It's great but default settings basically set you up for near instantaneous perpetual bondage, it also happens to be one of the more time consuming to change settings on. Dropping it down to 0.3% to 0.4% chance to trigger as well as turning off the arousal based +50% default chance improves gameplay considerably but then there's jack the belter to remove and a myriad of other settings like the Rape/mysogyny ones that don't play nicely if you're using Horrible Harrassment. Not sure why those aren't part of a standalone mod instead of bloating an otherwise good mod.

Hope simple slavery gets stable as right now I get the same issue as loads of others with the floating prison door and not triggering auction, there's also a lack of many other enslavement mods ported, only really Cidhna.

Are there any mods that currently use slavetats ported to apply them to the player through gameplay? I couldn't tell just from the list.

10 hours ago, McLude said:

I get that if I don't have it toward the bottom of the load order. LOOT puts it up high so you have to move it.

I did that crazy "Control-F4" thing in CreationKit that I have always been terrified to use because I'm convinced I'll destroy my entire Skyrim install just opening CreationKit, lol, and it actually works!