SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

man the waiting normally isnt so bad but when its just one more dll to get your game fully working its just...frustrating -.- i was able to find an update for physics and framework but no can find update for HDTSSEHH. and that's the main one primarily. i have over 100-20 custom outfits and a large portion of them are ported over from LE....quite a few have HH masters. could use sseedit to change that but seriously thats alot of outfits to change. esp since they are merge into 4 esp's. lots of filtering.

i wonder if i could ghost it by removing the dll and installing racemenuHH. prolly noot but reaching i guess.

On 6/18/2019 at 7:08 AM, McLude said:

I converted Sexlab Survival and Paysexcrime and it works fine but I keep getting CTD's about every 20 minutes. Are they working for anyone else, did you have to anything tricky for the conversion? I left the ESP's alone. 

I've been using Paysexcrime for some time now without conversion in my SSE. Haven't encountered any bugs except all bounties listed as zero in MCM even if they actually are not zero (if I'm not confusing this mod with some other). Though maybe that's because I'd 'paid' guards and had pardon. No CTDs.

2 minutes ago, Lilimorphine said:

I've been using Paysexcrime for some time now without conversion in my SSE. Haven't encountered any bugs except all bounties listed as zero in MCM even if they actually are not zero (if I'm not confusing this mod with some other). Though maybe that's because I'd 'paid' guards and had pardon. No CTDs.

Thanks. I have the CTDs down to about every hour or so. I'll figure it out. 

7 hours ago, sstier87 said:

I was wondering if anyone has tested the mod "Size Does Matter" for SE? It's a small mod with only one function, but it's a really important one for me. Does anyone know if it's compatible for SE? Or does anyone have an alternative mod for SE that serves the same purpose? Thanks for the help.

Size Does Matter - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41304/?tab=description

Judging by the description and sole ESP, it should be compatible without any conversion work. Remember it may still conflict with any mods that alter furniture.

Sorry if this is a question that is frequently asked, but the amount of information on SexLab is overwhelming.

Is SexLab SSE now the definitive way to play Skyrim with these kinds of mods, or is the original version still better ?

On 6/18/2019 at 7:43 PM, sstier87 said:

I was wondering if anyone has tested the mod "Size Does Matter" for SE? It's a small mod with only one function, but it's a really important one for me. Does anyone know if it's compatible for SE? Or does anyone have an alternative mod for SE that serves the same purpose? Thanks for the help.

Size Does Matter - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41304/?tab=description

It has a similarity to the SSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4259?tab=description

3 hours ago, MegaHentai23 said:

Sorry if this is a question that is frequently asked, but the amount of information on SexLab is overwhelming.

Is SexLab SSE now the definitive way to play Skyrim with these kinds of mods, or is the original version still better ?

Only you can answer that. Skyrim LE has not been "better" for a good two years now. I did do a lot of my own mod conversions up until this year.

Skyrim SE runs better and crashes less. Sexlab and SKSE64 and the associated extenders do everything I ever wanted from Skyrim LE.

2 hours ago, cocacola999 said:

Hi I am on latest skyrim and skse version. The Achievementsmodsenablersse mod hasn't been updated but It works still

Do you also have SSE Fixes or SSE Engine Fixes installed? Does the SKSE log show that the plugin loaded and was working?

txnvlw has a conversion of skyrimfet's Devious Training and also one for Devious Butt 

DB just has a message in some places like inside a house with display manequins. Something along the lines of "cannot place active armor on manequins" Doesn't happen in the wild.

Immersive plugs works so far as is, however I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to put it through the basic conversion steps atleast.

Wanted to ask a question since I wanted to wait till all of the mods I had were updated before I played again.I use Vortex as a mod manager for Sexlab stuff. Do I need to reinstall the mods to get them to work after the update? Or can they be automatically updated?

18 minutes ago, theviewer said:

Wanted to ask a question since I wanted to wait till all of the mods I had were updated before I played again.I use Vortex as a mod manager for Sexlab stuff. Do I need to reinstall the mods to get them to work after the update? Or can they be automatically updated?

No mod manager will automatically update for you. You will have to download and install each updated mod.