6 hours ago, Zerimar said:

Any chance of SSE version? Sorry if it has been already asked/ruled out/is working for SSE and I'm just too blind to see.
Mod sounds awesome, loving it in advance.

I hope.

I'll need a new computer, to finish the mod (of course!) and some time...

Hi.

First I have to say, I love the plot of the story and how it goes.

Then, I'm having some problem to advance from " Exhibition time" mission. The animation ran smoothly and after that Lamiae went back to the prison and there's just nothing after that. Did someone managed to solve this problem or find anyway to force the next mission or something?

Thanks

8 hours ago, KnightRag said:

Hi.

First I have to say, I love the plot of the story and how it goes.

Then, I'm having some problem to advance from " Exhibition time" mission. The animation ran smoothly and after that Lamiae went back to the prison and there's just nothing after that. Did someone managed to solve this problem or find anyway to force the next mission or something?

Thanks

I added a debug dialogue to Jezera, if it's the first time you yse the pendelum with Lamiae*;

On 6/13/2018 at 8:56 PM, Delzaron said:

I added a debug dialogue to Jezera, if it's the first time you yse the pendelum with Lamiae*;

i'm stucked there too and no debug dialog show up when i spoke to jezera, can you help me?

thx

On 6/15/2018 at 8:18 PM, Delzaron said:

screenshot, please.

I need also to know the quest where you are blocked.

The first quest of the mod as Jezera'a pet. Exhibition with Lamiae

The first animation with Jezera worked. Then I got into the prison. Then sleep. Then the quest with lamiae, exhibition time. There was 1 animation with her which completes, then it just stop there. She goes back to the prison. Every time I go back in the Arena 1,the spectators and Jezera just come in, sit, or prepare to watch.

When I talk to Jezera, there's no conversation. She just reply, "Yes?"

ScreenShot2.bmp

ScreenShot3.bmp

2 hours ago, KnightRag said:

The first quest of the mod as Jezera'a pet. Exhibition with Lamiae

The first animation with Jezera worked. Then I got into the prison. Then sleep. Then the quest with lamiae, exhibition time. There was 1 animation with her which completes, then it just stop there. She goes back to the prison. Every time I go back in the Arena 1,the spectators and Jezera just come in, sit, or prepare to watch.

When I talk to Jezera, there's no conversation. She just reply, "Yes?"

ScreenShot2.bmp

ScreenShot3.bmp

Hum... the hook have a problem again.

setstage it for now.

I'll extend Jezera debug dialogue conditions.

On 6/18/2018 at 10:13 PM, Delzaron said:

Hum... the hook have a problem again.

setstage it for now.

I'll extend Jezera debug dialogue conditions.

Alright thanks.

Do you have a list of all the stages for the setstage command somewhere? If possible all please, so that I can use it for any problems I get.

Also, in the requirements of this mod I saw a dependency for "komoto on patreon". Did that mean I should buy it or I can use the free plan? I didn't paid for that mod, and was a bit confused to which one I should pay for, there was just several paid plans to look into.

Hair texture for Jezera is missing, I had to download SG hairs to make it work. Is SG hair's suppose to be a requirement or did you just miss to copy the textures over to your mod?

I also had the same problem as Knightrag and renero had with the first quest as Jezera's pet

Also, a good idea is to include both UNP and CBBE base outfits or Bodyslides for them. Or for Jezera to make her body and outfit unique and don't depend on player textures, rather her own set of textures.

5 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

Hair texture for Jezera is missing, I had to download SG hairs to make it work. Is SG hair's suppose to be a requirement or did you just miss to copy the textures over to your mod?

I also had the same problem as Knightrag and renero had with the first quest as Jezera's pet

Also, a good idea is to include both UNP and CBBE base outfits or Bodyslides for them. Or for Jezera to make her body and outfit unique and don't depend on player textures, rather her own set of textures.

Noted for jezera hair texture, thanks.

i don't know how to make unp and cbbe outifts, or how to use bodyslide... I'll be glad to add a patch.

first off id like to thank you for all your hard work you put into making mods for this game :), 
in the first quest coming in to the arena with lamiae there was no pendulum and when the animation was to run it just teleported me under the spectators any idea what happend?

4 hours ago, pebbles321 said:

first off id like to thank you for all your hard work you put into making mods for this game :), 
in the first quest coming in to the arena with lamiae there was no pendulum and when the animation was to run it just teleported me under the spectators any idea what happend?

Yep. You didn't added the anim into sexlab by suing sexlab loader... or maybe it's the FNIS.

Pendelum is an old komotor anim.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, since I am incapable of understanding Komotors patreon page and pledge system:

- is his stuff always released publicly after some time or is there content that is always behind the paywall and is never released for non-patreons?

- does this mod also work with the public (non paid) version of komotor animations? 

From what I understand we get a new animation every month or so, so if I am not a patreon I am always like 3 animations behind? Or did I get that completly wrong? 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ok, since I am incapable of understanding Komotors patreon page and pledge system:

- is his stuff always released publicly after some time or is there content that is always behind the paywall and is never released for non-patreons?

- does this mod also work with the public (non paid) version of komotor animations? 

From what I understand we get a new animation every month or so, so if I am not a patreon I am always like 3 animations behind? Or did I get that completly wrong? 

Why do not ask these questions directly to the concerned author?

- There is both, A part of my content is shared publicly every month, but there is also a "paywall" for some animations.
The more complex and harder work stay far longer for patrons, the people who support deserve absolutly more than lurkers.

- DP work with any version of my mod, You can play all the quests, but if you do not have some animations the mod 'skip' the scene and you continue to play.

I have more than 3 animations "behind", Delzaron choice and use my animations as he want in his story.

But it's not because that he use almost all my animations in his mod, that all my stuff became free.

18 hours ago, komotor said:

Why do not ask these questions directly to the concerned author?

- There is both, A part of my content is shared publicly every month, but there is also a "paywall" for some animations.
The more complex and harder work stay far longer for patrons, the people who support deserve absolutly more than lurkers.

- DP work with any version of my mod, You can play all the quests, but if you do not have some animations the mod 'skip' the scene and you continue to play.

I have more than 3 animations "behind", Delzaron choice and use my animations as he want in his story.

But it's not because that he use almost all my animations in his mod, that all my stuff became free.

:D
Sorry, just wanted to know how my choice of komotor animation pack would affect this mod, which you also answered now, thank you.
As for lurker... :D
I like your work, but most of your stuff is too modern for my taste, which kills my immersion with the skyrim fantasy setting. But I also want to play Delzarons mod, so I will have to compromise I think :) 

hi! i'm having alot of fun with your mod and was just wondering how to start the next part. i just finished the 4days quest but  aDP2_begin : a new run doesn't seem to be triggering. do i have to do something, or is it not released yet? i had a look through the replies and couldn't find anything....  i'd enable it in the console but i don't want to break anything lol, so i'm leaving that as a last resort. thanks!

1 hour ago, RoxyLalonde said:

hi! i'm having alot of fun with your mod and was just wondering how to start the next part. i just finished the 4days quest but  aDP2_begin : a new run doesn't seem to be triggering. do i have to do something, or is it not released yet? i had a look through the replies and couldn't find anything....  i'd enable it in the console but i don't want to break anything lol, so i'm leaving that as a last resort. thanks!

aDP2_begin quest is done and functionnal, as aDP2_Quai (the next quest, with the masks).

Maybe the version you have gt a script problem.

Here, patch this.

Scripts aDP2_part.rar

9 minutes ago, Cornor98 said:

Hi, I have crash every time the animation is about to start with the mistress for the first time. I have tried it multiple time . I have installed all requirements for this mod.

It's a sexlab animation, not a komotor one...

That's strange...

Try to fix it with sexlab, or setstage it. Check if it also crash with komotor animations.