8 hours ago, hjtech said:

This may be an easy fix, but I am having an issue with this mod.

I just finished following the noble to where the Underforge was, but when I tried to cross over to the next scene, the game crashes after a blank loading screen.

I am not sure what is causing it, but I have a hunch I did not load the animation files correctly.  

Any ideas?

no animations ar this time. Maybe your skyrim don't support the dunjon cell... try to use CK and remove manually the useless elements, and see...

Tried using CK to check the mod, and after a bit of exploration, it seems the issue is with loading Jezera herself.  I kept getting errors loading her hair, even after I downloaded the SGhair packs, the evening dress, and eventually CK itself just crashed

Here are a few of the files it had issues reaching.  Do they require a special back, or download... or is the mod designed to work with the Special Edition?

textures\blacksmith\darkheart\dh_4b3_horns_diff.dds
textures\blacksmith\darkheart\dh_4b3_horns_diff_n.dds
textures\clothes\SexyEveningDress\SexyEveningDressBody.dds
textures\clothes\SexyEveningDress\SexyEveningDressBody_n.dds
textures\clothes\SexyEveningDress\SexyEveningDressBody_m.dds
BlackreachCrystalM02:10 black lightning map
phantom with mes shape collison

I also checked the Mod with TES5 Script Editor, and also found errors, but my research indicates they may be false positives

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [20] zDeadlyPleasures.esp
[00:00] [REFR:20005C24] (places Rug02Rolled [STAT:00093D2A] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04055685] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:20005C25] (places HangingPheasant01 "Pheasant" [FLOR:00038B0D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04055685] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:20005C2C] (places HangingGarlicBraid "Garlic Braid" [FLOR:00034D30] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0405568D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:20005C4C] (places GlazedGoblet01Nordic "Goblet" [MISC:000F08F9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D0E] (places BoneMammothSkull2 [STAT:00073CE9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0405568D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:20005D0F] (places HorkerTusk "Horker Tusk" [MISC:0003AD68] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D10] (places SoulGemPetty "Petty Soul Gem" [SLGM:0002E4E2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D11] (places SoulGemCommonFilled "Common Soul Gem" [SLGM:0002E4F3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D12] (places DummyPotion [ALCH:0006A07E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D13] (places DummyPotion [ALCH:0006A07E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20008534] (places DLC01VampireThrallFeed01 "Vampire Cattle" [ACTI:02011EE6] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04005871] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] [INFO:20045877] ('Both of you are dismissed for the rest of the day. Farewell.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:20045876])
[00:01]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "aDP_Rep_KoMachine3Kw "Exhibition: KoMachine 3Kw" [QUST:2004586B]">
[00:01] All Done!

Hello, I am encountering issues with the KomAnims in this mod. I've gotten the first couple to play fine (anal pendulum, anal dildo training) but the enduro one is not quite working. I don't know if it's issues with this mod or my setup for the Kom Anims (never used them before).

What happens is the anim will start and the cinematic camera will begin. But it seems like the animation is ending wayyyy early. It will hit the first transition and shortly after will stop. My camera will also be in a weird state where it is like it is on the floor and I can't seem to move it, and the save game option is still disabled.

I think the anim is ending early because it does not look anywhere near done and also the dialogue from apropos will indicate that it is ending and my character will be given a female cum bottle (which I think is from Milk Mod Economy).

Does anyone know why the anim is behaving like this?

I have also had several issues with the NPCs not having the proper dialogues once I progress to that point in the quest, but I have gotten past these issues with the use of the sqt, sqs, and setstage commands.

Edit: After additional research the animation is ending after stage 2. Not sure if that's supposed to be the actual end and my camera is just bugging out.

19 minutes ago, random11714 said:

Hello, I am encountering issues with the KomAnims in this mod. I've gotten the first couple to play fine (anal pendulum, anal dildo training) but the enduro one is not quite working. I don't know if it's issues with this mod or my setup for the Kom Anims (never used them before).

What happens is the anim will start and the cinematic camera will begin. But it seems like the animation is ending wayyyy early. It will hit the first transition and shortly after will stop. My camera will also be in a weird state where it is like it is on the floor and I can't seem to move it, and the save game option is still disabled.

I think the anim is ending early because it does not look anywhere near done and also the dialogue from apropos will indicate that it is ending and my character will be given a female cum bottle (which I think is from Milk Mod Economy).

Does anyone know why the anim is behaving like this?

I have also had several issues with the NPCs not having the proper dialogues once I progress to that point in the quest, but I have gotten past these issues with the use of the sqt, sqs, and setstage commands.

So for animation with animated cam:
The animation as the best camera looking if you set your FOV at 60. 

You can disable or enable anim/free cam with the key "3" on your numpad.

If the anim switch stage too quickly it's your timers who are too short in sexlab, personally I put 300seconds for all..

If there is desync. Switch previous<->next stage manually 
Shift + Space for previous stage.

28 minutes ago, komotor said:

So for animation with animated cam:
The animation as the best camera looking if you set your FOV at 60. 

You can disable or enable anim/free cam with the key "3" on your numpad.

If the anim switch stage too quickly it's your timers who are too short in sexlab, personally I put 300seconds for all..

If there is desync. Switch previous<->next stage manually 
Shift + Space for previous stage.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. If I exit the animated cam before the animation ends, then it ends fine. But if I leave it alone, then after the animation is over, the cam is stuck on the floor and the save button is disabled. I guess I can workaround as long as I exit the animated cam before the animation ends.

28 minutes ago, random11714 said:

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. If I exit the animated cam before the animation ends, then it ends fine. But if I leave it alone, then after the animation is over, the cam is stuck on the floor and the save button is disabled. I guess I can workaround as long as I exit the animated cam before the animation ends.

If that happen, just switch, from first <-> third person view. ;)

4 hours ago, ExceptWest said:

After having sex with Jezera, she went to the alchemy table and the quest "Please Jezera" can't be finished.

I tried but I just can't get it done.

It's a bug, you can use setstage aDP1_begin 110, to skip that.

I am stuck at the end of the Anal Pendulum (4 Shades of Pain and Pleasures)  - the exhibition is over, Lamiae walked back to her cell but the quest step is still on "Exhibition Time!"

Strangely, "talk to the guard" is also still open although it is 2 steps back, while "1st day: wait the guard" and "Follow Veez, Jezera and Lamiae to the Arena" are displayed as completed.

On 14/02/2018 at 9:34 AM, hjtech said:

Tried using CK to check the mod, and after a bit of exploration, it seems the issue is with loading Jezera herself.  I kept getting errors loading her hair, even after I downloaded the SGhair packs, the evening dress, and eventually CK itself just crashed

Here are a few of the files it had issues reaching.  Do they require a special back, or download... or is the mod designed to work with the Special Edition?

textures\blacksmith\darkheart\dh_4b3_horns_diff.dds
textures\blacksmith\darkheart\dh_4b3_horns_diff_n.dds
textures\clothes\SexyEveningDress\SexyEveningDressBody.dds
textures\clothes\SexyEveningDress\SexyEveningDressBody_n.dds
textures\clothes\SexyEveningDress\SexyEveningDressBody_m.dds
BlackreachCrystalM02:10 black lightning map
phantom with mes shape collison

I also checked the Mod with TES5 Script Editor, and also found errors, but my research indicates they may be false positives

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [20] zDeadlyPleasures.esp
[00:00] [REFR:20005C24] (places Rug02Rolled [STAT:00093D2A] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005C25] (places HangingPheasant01 "Pheasant" [FLOR:00038B0D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005C2C] (places HangingGarlicBraid "Garlic Braid" [FLOR:00034D30] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005C4C] (places GlazedGoblet01Nordic "Goblet" [MISC:000F08F9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D0E] (places BoneMammothSkull2 [STAT:00073CE9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D0F] (places HorkerTusk "Horker Tusk" [MISC:0003AD68] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D10] (places SoulGemPetty "Petty Soul Gem" [SLGM:0002E4E2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D11] (places SoulGemCommonFilled "Common Soul Gem" [SLGM:0002E4F3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D12] (places DummyPotion [ALCH:0006A07E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20005D13] (places DummyPotion [ALCH:0006A07E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00] [REFR:20008534] (places DLC01VampireThrallFeed01 "Vampire Cattle" [ACTI:02011EE6] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 0DLC1VampireCastleGuildhallDUPLICATE001 "Volkihar Keep" [CELL:200057AE])
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04005871] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] [INFO:20045877] ('Both of you are dismissed for the rest of the day. Farewell.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:20045876])
[00:01]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "aDP_Rep_KoMachine3Kw "Exhibition: KoMachine 3Kw" [QUST:2004586B]">
[00:01] All Done!

The Jezera hair : normal, I don't have the textures...

17 hours ago, Snoopy101 said:

I am stuck at the end of the Anal Pendulum (4 Shades of Pain and Pleasures)  - the exhibition is over, Lamiae walked back to her cell but the quest step is still on "Exhibition Time!"

Strangely, "talk to the guard" is also still open although it is 2 steps back, while "1st day: wait the guard" and "Follow Veez, Jezera and Lamiae to the Arena" are displayed as completed.

Just an objective problem, I guess...

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

The Jezera hair : normal, I don't have the textures...

Just an objective problem, I guess...

I thank you for your response, and while I understand editing the mod will be necessary here as well, I fear I am not sure what to change.  Should I choose a different style for the character?

I am still a bit of a newbie when it comes to changing Mods, so I fear I may not understand all of your helpful advice, but I do thank you for your patience.

15 hours ago, hjtech said:

I thank you for your response, and while I understand editing the mod will be necessary here as well, I fear I am not sure what to change.  Should I choose a different style for the character?

I am still a bit of a newbie when it comes to changing Mods, so I fear I may not understand all of your helpful advice, but I do thank you for your patience.

For the hair texture, talk to Komotor... i can't create it.

I edited the mod, I'll check the objective problem.

Yep If you have some issue with some textures, meshes, animations,.. you can poke me.. 
add @komotor before your answer as I can see that you need help on one of these things.

So these texures and meshes are from the mod Luxury Collection.

CBBE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/

UUNP: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54989-luxury-collection-for-uunp-hdt-bodyslide-2016119last-update/

• 2 weeks later...

first of all, thanks for this mod, it worked very well for me and is interesting. 

unfortunately I got the same problem with the objectives, "talk to the guard" and "Exhibition Time!" are still not completed, while the show is already over. if anyone has a solution for that problem, or maybe knows what mod could cause it, I'd love to know. want to progress soo much:)

I gave it another try and I get to day 2 with a lot of coaxing through the console. I use "SQO" to show the quest onjectives - because that one will show me in clear form, what stage the quest is in (every quest in fact, so it might be necessary to scroll up and down to find it). "SQT" in order to get the ID for the current quest ... it is usually "aDP_ ..."

Type "getstage aDP... " and compare to what result SQO showed you. I prefer it that way because it is easier to keep embedded quests separeted (at some point, there are 2 quests, the main quest and an embedded repeatable quest). Then "setstage aDP..." to the next step (usually add 10 to the recent step). Don't forget to close the console for the effect to show.

This is usually the time when the quests completely stops working on it's own and requires massive use of the console in order to progress: Once the main quest starts with an Exhibition in the arena (the anal pendulum one) the main quest pauses and the exhibition quest (which seems to be a repeatable quest) needs to run before the main quest continues.

Since the Anal pendulum quest somehow doesn't end properly, it seems to mess up the quest progression from there.

Some bugs/problems I noted:

Jezera usually gets stuck with that damn alchemy table of hers. I suggest removing it from the scene, I had her get up and walk to the alchemy table in the middle of the sexlab animation. I am guessing that using the alchemy table has a very high priority on the NPCs regular AI behaviour, so it might conflict when an animation is running.

Next, Jezera is loosing her way when walking to the arena for the first time, she turns the corner too early and ends up walking against the wall. Fortunately, just going ahead and entering the arena cell makes her spawn inside the arena as well. It looks like a navmesh issue.

Speaking of which: The way to the arena  has an area which is completely open (see attached screenshot). I haven't played with CK in years but if I remember correctly, creating a cell that has gaps like this causes all kinds of weird effects. This requires a fix by whoever created that dungeon.

You should also work on your quest texts. It is sometimes very cryptic and hard to follow. For example: "The guard" (which the player is supposed to talk to or follow several times) is actually designated "Mercenary". But in some quest texts he is also referred to with a name, Veez or something like that. But you can only guess that because that name is never displayed. This is the easy one to figure out. The harder one is someone named O... (Okai ? I can't remember) which I am supposed to talk to. But there is noone there with that name. Since that quest stage appears while I am in the prison area I assume that this might be the name of the Orc Jailer, who is also only designated as Jailer and not with a name.

Oh and btw: That guard/Mercenary/Veez gets stuck in the Arena after the first exhibition. He just stays there, every time time I need to talk to him and someone else, I have to run to the arena, talk to him, run back to the prison, talk to whoever there, etc.

I also made an observation during the anal pendulum (which, by the way, is called anal_pendelum in some quest stage ... maybe this is what is causing issues).

It appears as if the animation might expect a Nord player character. My character in the screenshot is Breton, who is smaller than a Nord. Maybe this is what is causing the alignment problems (the buttplug is actually behind the character and the character's arms don't touch the handlebar of the pendulum - see screenshot).

So ... yeah. It looks promising, but it is not really playable right now beyond the point where you enter the Forgotten Outpost. Everything from there, starting with the talk to Jezera while she's polishing that damned alchemy table, is a hit or miss.

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

On 4.3.2018 at 1:59 PM, druzzy said:

first of all, thanks for this mod, it worked very well for me and is interesting. 

unfortunately I got the same problem with the objectives, "talk to the guard" and "Exhibition Time!" are still not completed, while the show is already over. if anyone has a solution for that problem, or maybe knows what mod could cause it, I'd love to know. want to progress soo much:)

That's as far as I can take it with reasonable use of the console. I think what happens here is this: The main quest pauses. The exhibition is actually a (repeatable) subquest, which probably needs to run and finish correctly in order for the main quest to pick up again and continue. But since it doesn't finish correctly, the main quest gets stuck here.

I was able to get past that with use of the console, but I don't think it cleans up corrctly. The guard remains in the area, Lamea stands somewhere in the prison and does not offer any helpful dialogue although the next quest step wants me to talk to her and some other persons (including this O... I can't find).

I think the mod needs some updates before you can progress any further.

10 hours ago, Snoopy101 said:

I gave it another try and I get to day 2 with a lot of coaxing through the console. I use "SQO" to show the quest onjectives - because that one will show me in clear form, what stage the quest is in (every quest in fact, so it might be necessary to scroll up and down to find it). "SQT" in order to get the ID for the current quest ... it is usually "aDP_ ..."

Type "getstage aDP... " and compare to what result SQO showed you. I prefer it that way because it is easier to keep embedded quests separeted. Then "setstage aDP..." to the next step (usually add 10 to the recent step). Don't forget to close the console for the effect to show.

This is usually the time when the quests completely stops working on it's own and requires massive use of the console in order to progress: Once the main quest starts with an Exhibition in the arena (the anal pendulum one) the main quest pauses and the exhibition quest (which seems to be a repeatable quest) needs to run before the main quest continues.

Since the Anal pendulum quest somehow doesn't end properly, it seems to mess up the quest progression from there.

Some bugs/problems I noted:

Jezera usually gets stuck with that damn alchemy table of hers. I suggest removing it from the scene, I had her get up and walk to the alchemy table in the middle of the sexlab animation. I am guessing that using the alchemy table has a very high priority on the NPCs regular AI behaviour, so it might conflict when an animation is running.

Next, Jezera is loosing her way when walking to the arena for the first time, she turns the corner too early and ends up walking against the wall. Fortunately, just going ahead and entering the arena cell makes her spawn inside the arena as well. It looks like a navmesh issue.

Speaking of which: The way to the arena  has an area which is completely open (see attached screenshot). I haven't played with CK in years but if I remember correctly, creating a cell that has gaps like this causes all kinds of weird effects. This requires a fix by whoever created that dungeon.

You should also work on your quest texts. It is sometimes very cryptic and hard to follow. For example: "The guard" (which the player is supposed to talk to or follow several times) is actually designated "Mercenary". But in some quest texts he is also referred to with a name, Veez or something like that. But you can only guess that because that name is never displayed. This is the easy one to figure out. The harder one is someone named O... (Okai ? I can't remember) which I am supposed to talk to. But there is noone there with that name. Since that quest stage appears while I am in the prison area I assume that this might be the name of the Orc Jailer, who is also only designated as Jailer and not with a name.

Oh and btw: That guard/Mercenary/Veez gets stuck in the Arena after the first exhibition. He just stays there, every time time I need to talk to him and someone else, I have to run to the arena, talk to him, run back to the prison, talk to whoever there, etc.

I also made an observation during the anal pendulum (which, by the way, is called anal_pendelum in some quest stage ... maybe this is what is causing issues).

It appears as if the animation might expect a Nord player character. My character in the screenshot is Breton, who is smaller than a Nord. Maybe this is what is causing the alignment problems (the buttplug is actually behind the character and the character's arms don't touch the handlebar of the pendulum - see screenshot).

So ... yeah. It looks promising, but it is not really playable right now beyond the point where you enter the Forgotten Outpost. Everything from there, starting with the talk to Jezera while she's polishing that damned alchemy table, is a hit or miss.

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

The dungeon is unfinished... the rest will depend of the future quests dev.

The pendelum glitchs are due to actors dimensions... It's related to Komotor animobject. Sexlab have a function to set actors dimensions. I have the same problem with my bosmer character... I didn't tested with a Nord woman.

Yes, the text need to be polished...

The mod is build in that way : a core of linear quests, with several repeatible quests. More, there is a rep quest which trigger other rep quests.... Some glitchs can happen, it's why it's still a prealpha...

I'll make what I can, I'm a little drawning under real life events...

Don't hesitate to talk to komotor too : we're working together, and he's more gameplay oriented than me.

1 hour ago, Snoopy101 said:

That's as far as I can take it with reasonable use of the console. I think what happens here is this: The main quest pauses. The exhibition is actually a (repeatable) subquest, which probably needs to run and finish correctly in order for the main quest to pick up again and continue. But since it doesn't finish correctly, the main quest gets stuck here.

I was able to get past that with use of the console, but I don't think it cleans up corrctly. The guard remains in the area, Lamea stands somewhere in the prison and does not offer any helpful dialogue although the next quest step wants me to talk to her and some other persons (including this O... I can't find).

I think the mod needs some updates before you can progress any further.

3 hours ago, Higurashika said:

Got stage "Investigate Nazeem's house". Where is his house? I checked The Drunken Huntsman, checked his farm - nothing!

The letter under the bed!...

you can talk to the wood elf owner too...