Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I find it a great idea to go to patreon with this. Great mods should provide some $ for the creators, so they have a good incentive to continue to develop these mods :smiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
3 hours ago, atetete said:

I find it a great idea to go to patreon with this. Great mods should provide some $ for the creators, so they have a good incentive to continue to develop these mods :smiley:

Let's say that if people like, we will continue to improve things.. ^^
We have a lot of ideas and there is a lot of animations to do for this kind of mods, some scene or sequences will certainly only in this mod.
That said it is a process that takes quite a bit of time if we want to do quality, that must be also present to justify and interest people to support all this work.

The good thing is that Delz is very creative and very attached to the lore of Skyrim, me I'm very creative but I do not care about the lore of Skyrim, I like weird things..
So we think that by combining our skills we can expect more original things and I think we are open-minded enough to come up with something that will please lot of people.. :tounge_wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
2 hours ago, Punga said:

ETA for a RC for this mod? Would we have to pay for it?

There is not fixed ETA for a RC, and we plan something progressive.
Like each month a new quest and some related animations.
Pay for it.. yes or no, or you support and you receive sooner or you wait the public releases, like any early access. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post

Dude, you do realize that you cannot monetize this at all right?  You will get banned here , and likely sued by Bethesda.  Monetizing your mods is a direct violation Skyrim's EULA.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

Dude, you do realize that you cannot monetize this at all right?  You will get banned here , and likely sued by Bethesda.  Monetizing your mods is a direct violation Skyrim's EULA.

Early access is fine.. 

We will not be banned because we do that.. We are already many doing that. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

Dude, you do realize that you cannot monetize this at all right?  You will get banned here , and likely sued by Bethesda.  Monetizing your mods is a direct violation Skyrim's EULA.

Ehh, and you realize that Bethesda has already given the OK for mods to be privatized and charged for?  There was a big stink about it on the forums nearly a year ago when it happened.  Not to mention - SEVERAL modders, for example, lots of "The Sims 4" modders already have patreon pages on this very site where said patrons get early access to animations/etc.

 

Hell, even WickedWhims is very much the same principle.

 

As a Game Designer myself, and fellow artist - there's nothing wrong with the idea of making money for those who WANT to support you.  It's specifically stated: It's free for everyone, eventually.  Those who pay get access earlier.  Granted it's to an earlier release.  A possibly broken release.  Personally, I'm a huge supporter of patreon.  I love to support people like myself and I even get the chance to spot something early on that can support the creators in their final release.

 

The EULA you're speaking about is outdated.

 

The consensus was sealed when the 'paid mods' bologna was approved.  Modders can often make things absolutely worth being called a DLC in of itself.  If you had the technical knowledge and aptitude to make your work professional grade, would you just throw it out to the world for free?  While it's clear that, yes, giving it for free is a very noble gesture... imagine one person simply giving you a dollar....  A dollar from one person isn't much, but a dollar from 1,000 people is quite exponentially higher.

 

If you have the skill, or an appropriately skilled crew, you should be able to charge a fee for access (and in this case it's only EARLY access, as mentioned explicitly earlier: EVERYONE gets access, eventually) to your hard work.

 

Don't mistake someone's hard work (even if it's using a framework) for something so cheap that anyone can do it.

Share this post


Link to post

Got as far as meeting Jezera, got told teh situation, had sex and now nothing, just the quest marker still above her head. Had sex 3 times, still nothing advancing.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

Got as far as meeting Jezera, got told teh situation, had sex and now nothing, just the quest marker still above her head. Had sex 3 times, still nothing advancing.

She should move to the main hall, and talk to some people. Wait, or setstage it (the hook can face some problems, I don't understand why...)

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, LawhornLeo said:

Ehh, and you realize that Bethesda has already given the OK for mods to be privatized and charged for?  There was a big stink about it on the forums nearly a year ago when it happened.  Not to mention - SEVERAL modders, for example, lots of "The Sims 4" modders already have patreon pages on this very site where said patrons get early access to animations/etc.

 

Hell, even WickedWhims is very much the same principle.

 

As a Game Designer myself, and fellow artist - there's nothing wrong with the idea of making money for those who WANT to support you.  It's specifically stated: It's free for everyone, eventually.  Those who pay get access earlier.  Granted it's to an earlier release.  A possibly broken release.  Personally, I'm a huge supporter of patreon.  I love to support people like myself and I even get the chance to spot something early on that can support the creators in their final release.

 

The EULA you're speaking about is outdated.

 

The consensus was sealed when the 'paid mods' bologna was approved.  Modders can often make things absolutely worth being called a DLC in of itself.  If you had the technical knowledge and aptitude to make your work professional grade, would you just throw it out to the world for free?  While it's clear that, yes, giving it for free is a very noble gesture... imagine one person simply giving you a dollar....  A dollar from one person isn't much, but a dollar from 1,000 people is quite exponentially higher.

 

If you have the skill, or an appropriately skilled crew, you should be able to charge a fee for access (and in this case it's only EARLY access, as mentioned explicitly earlier: EVERYONE gets access, eventually) to your hard work.

 

Don't mistake someone's hard work (even if it's using a framework) for something so cheap that anyone can do it.

Thanks for that resume.

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

She should move to the main hall, and talk to some people. Wait, or setstage it (the hook can face some problems, I don't understand why...)

I have no idea of how to determine what stage I am at or what the next stage is to be able to do that.

How long of a wait? I waited 16 hours to 9AM the next morning and all she did was go to one of the stations in her room.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
9 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I have no idea of how to determine what stage I am at or what the next stage is to be able to do that.

How long of a wait? I waited 16 hours to 9AM the next morning and all she did was go to one of the stations in her room.

I had the same issue I think have setstage to 100 or 120 to skip that.

Thanks for the feedback. :smile:

8 hours ago, LawhornLeo said:

*****

Thank you for your reasoned answer. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, komotor said:

I had the same issue I think have setstage to 100 or 120 to skip that.

Thanks for the feedback. :smile:

Thank you for your reasoned answer. ;)

The hook works for the 100-120 stuff (at stage 110, you receive an objective wich says you need to talk to Jezera).

stage 80, I don't see where is the problem : I use the same event name for the hook... I should rewrite this part of the script.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I just tried this mod. The first quest on Four days regarding to Analpendelum is unplayable. No animation start, my PC has been put inside the wall which cause it to be stuck there. Unable to move out. Has anyone meet similar issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
40 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just tried this mod. The first quest on Four days regarding to Analpendelum is unplayable. No animation start, my PC has been put inside the wall which cause it to be stuck there. Unable to move out. Has anyone meet similar issue?

Animations pack properly installed and registered? 

Share this post


Link to post

I just re-check the instruction of installation of Komotor Animation. I think I got the installation via MO right, but I might forget to do the register in game through MCM menu. I will try again later today. Thanks for quick respond.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, LawhornLeo said:

Ehh, and you realize that Bethesda has already given the OK for mods to be privatized and charged for?  There was a big stink about it on the forums nearly a year ago when it happened.  Not to mention - SEVERAL modders, for example, lots of "The Sims 4" modders already have patreon pages on this very site where said patrons get early access to animations/etc.

 

Hell, even WickedWhims is very much the same principle.

 

As a Game Designer myself, and fellow artist - there's nothing wrong with the idea of making money for those who WANT to support you.  It's specifically stated: It's free for everyone, eventually.  Those who pay get access earlier.  Granted it's to an earlier release.  A possibly broken release.  Personally, I'm a huge supporter of patreon.  I love to support people like myself and I even get the chance to spot something early on that can support the creators in their final release.

 

The EULA you're speaking about is outdated.

 

The consensus was sealed when the 'paid mods' bologna was approved.  Modders can often make things absolutely worth being called a DLC in of itself.  If you had the technical knowledge and aptitude to make your work professional grade, would you just throw it out to the world for free?  While it's clear that, yes, giving it for free is a very noble gesture... imagine one person simply giving you a dollar....  A dollar from one person isn't much, but a dollar from 1,000 people is quite exponentially higher.

 

If you have the skill, or an appropriately skilled crew, you should be able to charge a fee for access (and in this case it's only EARLY access, as mentioned explicitly earlier: EVERYONE gets access, eventually) to your hard work.

 

Don't mistake someone's hard work (even if it's using a framework) for something so cheap that anyone can do it.

No, they most certainly did not.  It is against their EULA to sell access to Skyrim mods.  They have already gotten several Patreon accounts taken down for even mentioning mods in the description of the Patreon.  Just warning these guys before they get in trouble for it.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I have no idea of how to determine what stage I am at or what the next stage is to be able to do that.

How long of a wait? I waited 16 hours to 9AM the next morning and all she did was go to one of the stations in her room.

if you have not gotten past this yet, this may help (and you may already know this)

 

open console 

sqs adp1_begin

(you will get a listing of the stages of the quest a 1 beside a stage means it is completed - a 0 means it has not been done yet)

setstage adp1_begin stagenumber (next stage with a 0 on it)

close console

 

quest should now move on

 

a little more information

console commands that can be useful:

sqv questname = show quest variables for the specific quest 

sqs questname = will give a listing of quest stages with a 1 (completed) or a 0 (not completed)

setstage questname stagenumber = will set that quest stage for that quest to completed

setstage queststage stagenumber to 0 = will attempt to set a certain quest stage for the quest to not completed (may not work)

 

hope this information is helpful

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
7 hours ago, slvsaris said:

No, they most certainly did not.  It is against their EULA to sell access to Skyrim mods.  They have already gotten several Patreon accounts taken down for even mentioning mods in the description of the Patreon.  Just warning these guys before they get in trouble for it.

Stop come debate about that here, create another topic if you want..
It's a year that I have a Patreon and made Early access. Again we are many having a Patreon since years with early access, even for Skyrim, this is fine,

you speak for nothing, your post is useless for the work made here and you bring nothing of interest to the mod.. 
Come to repport bug, say thank you or I do not know, but do not come to try to spark and pollute with a patreon debate again.
This is already happen on my topic, the staff know and is aware about our work and it's fine, so you have just to move on. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, slvsaris said:

No, they most certainly did not.  It is against their EULA to sell access to Skyrim mods.  They have already gotten several Patreon accounts taken down for even mentioning mods in the description of the Patreon.  Just warning these guys before they get in trouble for it.

 

4 hours ago, komotor said:

Stop come debate about that here, create another topic if you want..
It's a year that I have a Patreon and made Early access. Again we are many having a Patreon since years with early access, even for Skyrim, this is fine,

you speak for nothing, your post is useless for the work made here and you bring nothing of interest to the mod.. 
Come to repport bug, say thank you or I do not know, but do not come to try to spark and pollute with a patreon debate again.
This is already happen on my topic, the staff know and is aware about our work and it's fine, so you have just to move on. ;)

 

 

Indeed.

Slvsaris, i have a question for you : where are your mods and projects ?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, valcon767 said:

if you have not gotten past this yet, this may help (and you may already know this)

 

open console 

sqs adp1_begin

(you will get a listing of the stages of the quest a 1 beside a stage means it is completed - a 0 means it has not been done yet)

setstage adp1_begin stagenumber (next stage with a 0 on it)

close console

 

quest should now move on

 

a little more information

console commands that can be useful:

sqv questname = show quest variables for the specific quest 

sqs questname = will give a listing of quest stages with a 1 (completed) or a 0 (not completed)

setstage questname stagenumber = will set that quest stage for that quest to completed

setstage queststage stagenumber to 0 = will attempt to set a certain quest stage for the quest to not completed (may not work)

 

hope this information is helpful

 

Thank you very much! :mrgreen:

Share this post


Link to post

Perhaps Komanimation's furniture can be extracted and turn into actual furniture for character to interact?

 

Many quest stage simply won't move forward after the animation is finished. Quest marker on the mercenary also won't go away for some reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/6/2018 at 8:51 AM, Delzaron said:

Ahlam seems to collect the letter... that's a problem.

Ok... that's strange. My tests reveled the mod is working quite fine...

 

 

 

 

I had all of the same problems. Mannequins. Quest does not progress etc.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Millenium_King said:

I had all of the same problems. Mannequins. Quest does not progress etc.

In the new version, talk to Aicantar brother... he have a dialogue for that.

 

Mannequins ?

Share this post


Link to post

This may be an easy fix, but I am having an issue with this mod.

 

I just finished following the noble to where the Underforge was, but when I tried to cross over to the next scene, the game crashes after a blank loading screen.

 

I am not sure what is causing it, but I have a hunch I did not load the animation files correctly.  

 

Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...