Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

On 12/11/2018 at 5:37 PM, Musje said:

Hmm so riding the player is possible, but so far I have not been able to restore player control after the rider gets off. The player can still open inventory, open doors, talk to NPCs, even sit, but the movement keys do not work. Tried SetDontMove, EnableAI, EnablePlayerControls and SetPlayerControl, but nothing works. The player gets stuck during the dismount procedure somehow. :(

You maybe update-how can I make the follower to ride me?....(I don´t touch the files yet-take your time and edit what you need and like;-))

(I´ll later put the created stuff to the pack-no problem..pics are my work-history;-))

zazBRASS-BED.renewed!-can be created/changed to/ with all textures/also the bed ´s color is change-able-I added a rusty version, too.

(pics made with enb)

TESV 2018-12-23 22-39-22-93.jpg

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Musje said:

Hmm so riding the player is possible, but so far I have not been able to restore player control after the rider gets off. The player can still open inventory, open doors, talk to NPCs, even sit, but the movement keys do not work. Tried SetDontMove, EnableAI, EnablePlayerControls and SetPlayerControl, but nothing works. The player gets stuck during the dismount procedure somehow. :(

Two things Musje. First, does the procedure work in reverse? That is, if the player is riding the follower does the follower have a similar problem? And second, I might be misremembering but I know I played a mod (I think that it was Slaverun Reloaded) in which the player could be forced to crawl. When "released" they could not get upright unless they "jumped" (used space key). I know you are much more knowledgeable about this stuff than I am but I thought an attempt at a simple solution might be helpful.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Two things Musje. First, does the procedure work in reverse? That is, if the player is riding the follower does the follower have a similar problem?
And second, I might be misremembering but I know I played a mod (I think that it was Slaverun Reloaded) in which the player could be forced to crawl. When "released" they could not get upright unless they "jumped" (used space key). I know you are much more knowledgeable about this stuff than I am but I thought an attempt at a simple solution might be helpful.

It works fine in reverse. There were similar issues though: NPC or player getting stuck. Mounting something that is not a proper horse messes with the Actors big time, it seems. But for Player on NPC action I figured out a way to kick the Player and NPC out of the error condition (Had some help looking at how Riding Styles 2 does this)

But when the player gets stuck, I have not found a way to get them out of it :(

Jumping wont work either, not does a forced ragdoll. Or even resurrect, or disable / enable.

50 minutes ago, Musje said:

It works fine in reverse. There were similar issues though: NPC or player getting stuck. Mounting something that is not a proper horse messes with the Actors big time, it seems. But for Player on NPC action I figured out a way to kick the Player and NPC out of the error condition (Had some help looking at how Riding Styles 2 does this)

Jumping wont work either, not does a forced ragdoll. Or even resurrect, or disable / enable.

tip: let this rest some days-you did enough;-) ....sometimes the best ideas come far away from the computer (same for all other artwork)...

Maybe is this happening:

logical is, that : horses are "slaves&quiet" and they CAN´T talk-the player IS the horse after this procedure, because the riding of somebody (the character) makes the game (animation behavior) think, that the player has been degraded (and probably simply disappeared) to become the horse-and by skyrim-race-law, don´t talk horses...ONLY it´s possible in that case, if you let them (the horse-race)  talk-you know what I mean with this-change the horses dialogue to humanoid and give this a try, as far you have build in a TALKING COMMAND for the NPC to get out of this as the player...skyrim has during this action probably no player anymore-the player is LOST during that situation...

-i´d switch the horse to have a "eventoned-human-voice" and create the TASK for an unmount by dialogue...maybe this has a positive result. If that works, you have to open a small door for a return to be again "alive"...

-think about a "mechanic, how to totally recall the player back into game (and send this by console-command) -what about the function which the game offers, when the player resurrects after dying?...the mechanic only is here important-not the animations...only an idea so far:-))

45 minutes ago, Musje said:

I'm assuming you've tried the obvious 'tc' command?

-and what about to give the npc an AI pack to "ride for some minutes on the player" (or something similar-a horse is defined like a furniture?!)  and then unmount....?-by this feature, you maybe see, if that process (unmount) would be working correctly...

14 hours ago, hazell034 said:

I love this mod, I am able to find furnishes in towns and cities, but the "Lost Secret Castle" from Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack cannot be found in game..

The LOST SECRET CASTLE was made for TUFP (tara ultimate furniture pack).

That "castle" is not inside of this pack.

This mod will come with a different unique castle-location,

(exterieur + interieur), completely ready for gameplay.

100% unique, never used and never seen in skyrim before.

4 hours ago, encharta94 said:

need help, every time i try to install, it says an error occurred during install, is there a fix for this???

no fix for that possible

-damaged download as 7z-archieve file?

-"wrong" mod-organizer?

solution:

-install the mod manually by unzipping the archieve and then drag the contence to the suiting folders and take care that the esm is set to activate if the game loadsit´s data-files while starting

5 hours ago, encharta94 said:

need help, every time i try to install, it says an error occurred during install, is there a fix for this???

You are aware that the file from the download page is actually a *.txt file which contains the link to the real download URL?

It sounds a bit like you tried to install the 247byte (!) sized file from the download page ?

?

@t.ara Even though the chances are almost 0% that it will ever be read this century, but maybe you insert a new first step in the installation part of the text on the download page ?

Somethink like "open the download file, copy&paste the URL in your browser and download the realpackage."

or simply move the text block

Unpack what you downloaded, open the TEXT file inside and use the link there to download the mod.

The mod is too large to host directly on Lovers Lab so you end up with these extra steps you have to perform to get it.

ffrom the buttom of the page upwards into the installation description

?

... thinking

? My bad. Forget it. Nobody will read it. ?

5 hours ago, worik said:

You are aware that the file from the download page is actually a *.txt file which contains the link to the real download URL?

It sounds a bit like you tried to install the 247byte (!) sized file from the download page ?

?

@t.ara Even though the chances are almost 0% that it will ever be read this century, but maybe you insert a new first step in the installation part of the text on the download page ?

Somethink like "open the download file, copy&paste the URL in your browser and download the realpackage."

?

... thinking

i totally missed that. omg thank you. im an idiot and this once ill admit it publicly.

5 hours ago, worik said:

?

?

... thinking

you just helped end the dumbest week long struggle of my life, a million thanks! :)

WORIK.. thanks for your helping.

Meanwhile there are faults concerning other mods I had installed, which have errors, with working aside of zap, or in other words: -those mods are not CLEAN and have bugs, which affect the functions we build into zap so far:

The first one is EFF, which I mentioned some days ago-it is not propperly made and is causing to fail the riding of an NPC properly (there we also problems with stuffing clothes to multiple NPC´s and it´s resulting malfunctions at auto-item-equipped furnitures)! -ALL thanks now go again to MUSJE: she tries to find the error inside of EFF to get finally a proper working version which is not affecting the riding on NPCs. (I´m not sure if this is successful.)

I personally decided to quit EFF completely and I was glad, that zap and the vanilla follower-service is suiting 100% together-nothing else you need so far. I used EFF only for spending clothing/equipment to a follower and to use the base functions of conversation, and so I don´t need a specific follower mod as then I suddenly found out.

The next problem here is AIM. My version is not showning up the ZAP weapons...other items are OK, but weapons are not shown-quite nonsence-styled. I try to take an update of that mod and hope, I can then see the zap-contence in whole parts again.

Anyway, we do have to thank always all the creators of the mods we can get for the gameplay and if there are suddenly problems with any sort of mismatch/errors between mods, we can only try to offer a compromised "solution":-)

Finding such mismatches is often connected to incredible coincidences, like the circumstance, that I had the gameplay with EFF (if not, this would have been a very high-degreed-trouble for lot of gamers!!)-so we can surround this issure now concretly by offering an UPDATE /PATCH for EFF OR by the advice, to not use EFF-that´s not clear yet. That´s it !

On 12/14/2018 at 5:18 PM, t.ara said:

The next problem here is AIM. My version is not showning up the ZAP weapons...other items are OK, but weapons are not shown-quite nonsence-styled. I try to take an update of that mod and hope, I can then see the zap-contence in whole parts again.

AIM has an odd issue where trying to display a weapon that doesn't have the model settings done just right causes the game to crash, so it was 'fixed' by having it simply not show any such weapons at all some versions back. I ran into this with some of my own work and had the 'pleasure' of figuring out the ass-backwards way the weapon models work in the CK, but once everything was set properly AIM showed them without complaint.

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6588-visible-and-invisible-hammers/

I'm sorry if I'm asking an stupid question. I have this mod installed and everything looks to be working. What other mods I need to download to be able to start using Zap's content? can someone help me out? maybe name your favorite mod that you are using alongside Zap?

I already have sexlab framework, Arousal, SLAL and many animations  

1 hour ago, afshin76 said:

I'm sorry if I'm asking an stupid question. I have this mod installed and everything looks to be working. What other mods I need to download to be able to start using Zap's content?

ZAP is a modders ressource . That means it's meant for other modders to build upon a common ground.

On the debug page of the MCM is something where you can trigger some of it's stuff (Not at my game right now, so I talk about distant memories :classic_blush: )

If you will wait a bit for the release of ZAP9 it might be a bit more comfortable to fiddle directly with ZAP stuff as a player.

Back to "what other mods" (although you asked the wrong question) : My favorite is POP by Inte for a normal Skyrim play. Maria Eden is fantastic but for me it feels utterly incompatible with far too many other mods so it's best played in it's own sandbox Skyrim.

And of course you can use some of t.ara's other files. His Bannered Mare is a good site to try out ZAP stuff and to be pleasing to the eye :classic_smile:

Spoiler

Yet, my personal hidden star (unfortunately of lower priority for t.ara :classic_tongue:) :