Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

9 minutes ago, worik said:

ZAP is a modders ressource . That means it's meant for other odders to build upon a common ground.

On the debufg page of the MCM is something where you can trigger some of it's stuff (Not at my game right now, so I talk about distant memories :classic_blush: )

If you will wait a bit for the release of ZAP9 it might be a bit more comfortable to fiddle directly with ZAP stuff as a player.

Back to "what other mods" (although you asked the wrong question) : My favorite is POP by Inte for a normal Skyrim play. Maria Eden is fantastic but for me it feels utterly incompatible with far too many other mods so it's best played in it's own sandbox Skyrim.

And of course you can use some of t.ara's other files. His Bannered Mare is a good site to try out ZAP stuff and be to pleasing to the eye :classic_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

Yet, my personal hidden star (unfortunately of lower priority for t.ara :classic_tongue:) :

Thanks.

14 hours ago, afshin76 said:

I'm sorry if I'm asking an stupid question. I have this mod installed and everything looks to be working. What other mods I need to download to be able to start using Zap's content? can someone help me out? maybe name your favorite mod that you are using alongside Zap?

I already have sexlab framework, Arousal, SLAL and many animations  

use console command coc zbftestzone

4 hours ago, rennex said:

I was wondering if there was a script available that can realign a npc that was offset on a piece of furniture? Like cast a spell to make sure they line back up into place.

Yes and no :)

Interactive BDSM already does this by shifting the occupant to the 0,0,0 position when entering the furniture. In ZAP 9 we are adding scripts to some furniture already (to have the occupant put on appropriate bondage gear), perhaps we can add one that does the same thing as well.

One problem is that not all furniture has the occupant at the 0,0,0 position. This can be fixed for some furniture but multi occupancy ones obviously wont work like that

On 12/17/2018 at 5:54 AM, AVS said:

AIM has an odd issue where trying to display a weapon that doesn't have the model settings done just right causes the game to crash, so it was 'fixed' by having it simply not show any such weapons at all some versions back. I ran into this with some of my own work and had the 'pleasure' of figuring out the ass-backwards way the weapon models work in the CK, but once everything was set properly AIM showed them without complaint.

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6588-visible-and-invisible-hammers/

thanks-

i´m using aim lite now (LE)-that is working so far.

7 minutes ago, sapho888 said:

Has anyone considered some more romantic versions such the follower carrying the player in his arms?

? ... because the player's legs are shackled? :classic_tongue:

Jokes aside ... that is a brilliant idea! :classic_cool: ... though I might still point to my alternate interpretation :classic_blush:

24 minutes ago, worik said:

? ... because the player's legs are shackled? :classic_tongue:

Jokes aside ... that is a brilliant idea! :classic_cool: ... though I might still point to my alternate interpretation :classic_blush:

With or without leg shackles, ballet shoes, or pony hooves  :P  I do feel like part of the animation has to have the person being carried snuggling into the carrier!

and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  ☃️ 

On 12/13/2018 at 4:07 PM, t.ara said:

The LOST SECRET CASTLE was made for TUFP (tara ultimate furniture pack).

That "castle" is not inside of this pack.

This mod will come with a different unique castle-location,

(exterieur + interieur), completely ready for gameplay.

100% unique, never used and never seen in skyrim before.

Wow! Thank you so much for replying. That sounds awesome, would you mind spoiling the castle location?

Thank you so much for all the hard work and sharing of all the awesome mods!

1 hour ago, hazell034 said:

Wow! Thank you so much for replying. That sounds awesome, would you mind spoiling the castle location?

Thank you so much for all the hard work and sharing of all the awesome mods!

Something like that unique location on those pics...this shots have been made before my system-crash-but anyway the cell will be created now more better because I could improve  my way of indoor designing over the last month quite easy and well (things I wish to create become more and more close to my imaginations and the work is handy)

(the Castle will definitly reproduce the torture-chamber-interieur of the U.S.-movie "pit and the pendulum", which has been made really awesome and which is ideal for skyrim-I also will try to create the upper floors and an nice and suiting exterieur. I´ll add more secret ways and rooms, hidden areas and towers, which can be used as one big interieur-cell and which follows to an external castle-mesh. The external castle itself will follow automatically to the design of the interieur later. I love to create such stuff because it´s an amazing experience to strole thru such a building, which is suddenly appearing totally new ingame...simply fun for gamers, to recover such a new place and same way to play that with unique quest-mods or simply with zap. It´s an amazing stuff to work on.

TESV 2018-04-02 20-05-55-71.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-53-49-93.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-52-49-04.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-52-36-40.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-51-14-58.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-47-14-10.jpg

Can't wait for ZaZ 9 :)

Small suggestion:

I like the wooden dragon and horse ornaments the houses in whiterun have, imho they would make nice decorations especially for wooden horses if this is possible.

And those wooden dragon ornaments would also look good as suspension points for some chain/rope bondage options :).

Merry Christmas in advance too.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:35 AM, Musje said:

Yes and no :)

Interactive BDSM already does this by shifting the occupant to the 0,0,0 position when entering the furniture. In ZAP 9 we are adding scripts to some furniture already (to have the occupant put on appropriate bondage gear), perhaps we can add one that does the same thing as well.

One problem is that not all furniture has the occupant at the 0,0,0 position. This can be fixed for some furniture but multi occupancy ones obviously wont work like that

Would it be possible to add information to the nif files that could be read using a script (via NIIOverride?) to give the number of actors and their expected positions?  Default to 0,0,0 for nif files containing no such information and you should be able to keep the number of nif files to be modified to a minimum.

9 minutes ago, xboronx said:

Can't wait for ZaZ 9 :)

Small suggestion:

I like the wooden dragon and horse ornaments the houses in whiterun have, imho they would make nice decorations especially for wooden horses if this is possible.

And those wooden dragon ornaments would also look good as suspension points for some chain/rope bondage options :).

Merry Christmas in advance too.

..., I fully agree. IF the textures will be not killed from closer view, this idea is a good one. 

The horses with their "riding" saddles, I suddenly dropped -I´m atthe moment not sure if I will add those themes to zap. It´s not because of technically aspects, instead I have right now my problems with such a stuff. Maybe I come closer to this items again, if I create the stuff for the torture-chamber.

Basically, this suggestion is fine!

Thank you:-)

25 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Would it be possible to add information to the nif files that could be read using a script (via NIIOverride?) to give the number of actors and their expected positions?  Default to 0,0,0 for nif files containing no such information and you should be able to keep the number of nif files to be modified to a minimum.

niOverride high heels are not ideal to me, too-the high heels stuff is in every aspect a problem for furnitures, also for those, who are not directly disturbed by "heels" like poles...we can set a keyword to such stuff, which is created for high heels, or useable for them, specially. 

I also noticed, that heels-height isn´t always the same and there´s lot of different height-settings between different heels, which are available as "clothing". Heels ´n´furniture use can be very "sexy" but is also same way not too much "lore friendly", we are with such stuff at the edge of medieval and something more modern, which became quite beloved in skyrim, not at least by playing with devious devices-items. I also like the modern clothing like luxury-collection too, which is definitly not lore-friendly. Otherwise could be checked out, if we can retexture high heels by using wood and leather textures-heels, made of wood-this is an interesting experiment to me and I also would like to invest some hours for some heel-designs, which could be little more extreme in height and prepare some furnitures specially for those items, like some poles and some spreaded leg-furnitures. Lot of existing furnitures, who are changing the ankles of the feet are offering distorted poses of worn heels (same is happening in other games, too !!), so I suggest to have some few special furnitures, which could be used specially with high-heels and which could have such a keyword-a quest should be able to put this possibilities all together. If I have those heels in zap as items, I can of course use them in exchange automatically, during the furniture-use. After that, the original heels will be exchanged with the zap-ones again...(this may be is a workaround to get a character with "heel" on the feet proper working during a furniture use:-)

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

niOverride high heels are not ideal to me,...

I'm not asking about the high heels stuff.  I'm asking about using it's ability to read and modify the size of various bones as used in pregnancy mods and the Amputator mod.  If some information about where the actors need to be positioned could be hidden in the nif file and read out by your mod then you'd have an easy way to get the positioning information so a script could place them.

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

Something like that unique location on those pics...this shots have been made before my system-crash-but anyway the cell will be created now more better because I could improve  my way of indoor designing over the last month quite easy and well (things I wish to create become more and more close to my imaginations and the work is handy)

(the Castle will definitly reproduce the torture-chamber-interieur of the U.S.-movie "pit and the pendulum", which has been made really awesome and which is ideal for skyrim-I also will try to create the upper floors and an nice and suiting exterieur. I´ll add more secret ways and rooms, hidden areas and towers, which can be used as one big interieur-cell and which follows to an external castle-mesh. The external castle itself will follow automatically to the design of the interieur later. I love to create such stuff because it´s an amazing experience to strole thru such a building, which is suddenly appearing totally new ingame...simply fun for gamers, to recover such a new place and same way to play that with unique quest-mods or simply with zap. It´s an amazing stuff to work on.

TESV 2018-04-02 20-05-55-71.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-53-49-93.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-52-49-04.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-52-36-40.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-51-14-58.jpg

TESV 2018-08-03 17-47-14-10.jpg

This place looks very cool, lightning is awesome.  Great work?

PS: I can have one small request ?:classic_rolleyes:

Hi.. I know it may be asked a lot of times but is there a mod or a bunch of console commands that can bring up all the animation I build in game? I am planning on taking some shots but idk how to pull out the animation or the furniture I want. If anyone can tell me and give me a link to a tutorial that would be good. Thanks

IF we could exchange the existing riding-style of the character with different styles, like BOUND-or in restraints, in a completly different way, I´ll prepare new horse, races, which will allow this different styles by changing their saddle-bones. I can get every riding pose perfectly in the correct height and ankle, reversed or "laying"...we have the chance to add this probably without any scripting...i guess. This would mean, you can use different horses for "slaves" to sit on riding in different styles in restraints, which could be useful and also interesting to have. The character´s riding pose seems to be to me ONLY one single animation so far, which could be maybe "exchanged", if using the next horse-race. I would like to depend it to different horse races, because I can trim the new animation correctly to the horse. The new horse races will get their specified edited skeletons.

I need the "switch" for the riding animation of the player....only.

pics show...some old poses on trees now...

TESV 2018-12-21 15-17-28-66.jpg

TESV 2018-12-21 15-17-12-89.jpg

TESV 2018-12-21 15-16-34-18.jpg

TESV 2018-12-21 15-16-21-58.jpg

TESV 2018-12-21 15-16-07-99.jpg

TESV 2018-12-21 15-15-36-94.jpg

TESV 2018-12-21 15-15-02-56.jpg

TESV 2018-12-21 15-14-44-52.jpg

16 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

I'm not asking about the high heels stuff.  I'm asking about using it's ability to read and modify the size of various bones as used in pregnancy mods and the Amputator mod.  If some information about where the actors need to be positioned could be hidden in the nif file and read out by your mod then you'd have an easy way to get the positioning information so a script could place them.

I know, I only thought to share my last impressions about the high heel-use...

This is probably something for MUSJE. 

4 hours ago, Lamadi said:

On some devices, the arm wrist and ancle restraints are perfect fit, but on others the wrist and ancle holes are more than twice the size they need to be. I've never really understood the reason for this.

On the original x-cross it´s quite big-yes...not the first time in discussion here.  I guess that in the past some furnitures got to be build AFTER the animation has been made and bigger rings don´t have the problems of skin-clippings.

If a mesh gets to be turned by special bone-moves, it can happen, that even the wrist-ropes and ankle ropes dont fit into their correct places and clip with the arm/foot-mesh...

I made also more narrow X-cross animations into this pack, which are fitting more exactly-but which do their small clippings...

IF you permanently want to avoid this clips, you can try to use the DREAMGIRL-body-shape, which has more narrow ankles and wrists, and which is looking quite more beautiful (or feminin-depending on your taste of shape).

Most ideal furnitures are those, who do not use the size, or exactly dimensions of the body imo, also who are high-heels-friendly. I think that this sort of stuff is quite beloved and the overall "winner" of skyrim´s bd-world. And I try to bring them up as much as possible and you can take care for their best places and best overall use. If you don´t want the BIG rings, you simply take the alternatve created X-Cross instead. It´s hardware is different and has not been ideal for trees: it has only this sort of U-formed restraints, sinking into the plain wood of that x-cross.

I also try to exchange or overwork those animations, who are creating UGLY texture-distortion under ARMS...if both arms are raised up and then also pushed backside, this is going to be a big challenge for the MESH, because of it´s lightning reflexion-system itself- under the arms are meeting two different colors of the occlusion-mp (I hope it´s called that way) and if arms are up, the light is being reflected on this suddenly visible part in different way, you get a strange dirty and smeared texture without any details in that area...there may be is a fix somewhere, but I personally did not focus on that too much-same happens, if you create a body shape nearly with flat breats or with big boobs-textures get stretched and are suddenly not looking fine anymore.

I want to say that I know that and try to keep on some items for some reasons. I think I in between know every detail and nonsence on all of those furnitures, and if it´s possible and usefull, I´ll try to optimize it.

And a final observation: even a still or quiet pose in skyrim is not quiet !! , the mesh has a steady movement-let´s say it´s digitally "aliasing" and even this is using some  space of place-this can be watched in other games, too. I do not know the reasons for that, but I guess it has to do with the (animation-)engine itself.

textureMSNofthebody.JPG