Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

HI. Wish you all nice christmas holidays!

@t.ara : If you are still open minded for ideas.... I wonder if you could do some HDT restraint for feet/toes for me. I tried to pick some HDT chaincuffs for Wrists/Ankles and make them smaller to put them on both big toes instead. But since I have no clue about HDT I was not very succesfull. The item appears now for toes in my game but the HDT does not work. The chain is static and looks a bit weird and not in the right place. I'm a total newbie to 3dsmax and also HDT but for me it seems to be a special bone there which I need to assign new/change? Whatever if you like the idea I would appreciate something like that. 

PS: I like that furniture in the last pic alot.

1 minute ago, t.ara said:

I answered twice but I have "eaten" the entries-because I did not like again talk anymore about that old messed up themes.

If you like to overtake ZAP entries to SE with PFIFFY, your work is welcomed. but I can´t help you, because you play a different game.

I´m modding into Skyrim-you prepare mods to become working in SE. SE´s HDT system is not compatible and I do not like to take care of SE, also not in future.

The release of ZAP 9- idk exactly-depends on different factors. A release or patch before that date?-No.

Please do not port stuff from zap8/8+/9 to DD.

Thanks for your work and interest;-)

Hi T.ara - thanks for the response. I understand, I will not be adding any ZAP items into DD myself. My only work is to make the base mod work with physics in SE. So, I've been working with Pfiffy to get HDT-SMP working for the various mods that use it. I am only editing the xml and the mesh to make physics work, I am not creating an esp patch that would add resources from this mod to another.

My understanding is that HDT-SMP works the same for both SE and LE, but if you won't be doing SMP in LE, that's fine. I know HDT_PE is already working for everything and there's no need to change what is working.

I look forward to seeing the new work whenever you think it is ready - it already looks great! :)

Merry Christmas!

28 minutes ago, t.ara said:

...i guess you never sleep:-))....skyrim has priority-ggg - anyway - I think I have interesting "news"...

I suddenly had luck with creating a horse-skeleton with two similar saddles behind each other...if MUSJE now can INVITE an NPC onto this horse, a similar dual-riding should be propper working...(only my 50-cents-but this seems "logical" to me now)...

and I also improved the wanted "dildo" saddle which is also depending on little scripting....but it´s functionally working....(maybe I create something special-like a "wooden-saddle" with a higher seat later....

:classic_blush: "things" can keep you at guard

:classic_wacko:The green-thumb-thingies have run out again on me.. so :classic_smile:? this way

rant

Spoiler

If my RL green thumb would run out on me that fast, we would be living in a barren desert at home:classic_ph34r:

I never liked horse riding... much to overpowered in Skyrim..... but noooooow :classic_angel: I think I reconsider my stance

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, t.ara said:

TESV 2018-12-24 07-30-41-48.jpg

Silly idea: a "doubleseat" saddle for you and your follower ? ?

38 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Thank You ! -this is ideal to look at while having "breakfast":-))

Beside this should become new item(s)....I thought to create them MODULAR: so this items can be used in parts AND in whole.

RopeWORK003.JPG

RopeWORK004.JPG

Nice work, I like rope bondage stuff ?

When I see these ropes, I remembered one of my old request :classic_rolleyes:

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Thank You ! -this is ideal to look at while having "breakfast":-))

Beside this should become new item(s)....I thought to create them MODULAR: so this items can be used in parts AND in whole.

Spoiler

RopeWORK003.JPG

:classic_wub:

Merry Christmas indeed :classic_laugh:?

ZAP9 WILL become a MUST for my game :classic_blush:

11 minutes ago, poblivion said:

?ðWishing you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Yearð?

Same to all of you.

That rope-stuff becomes to be  "alert-state", when it comes to get it ingame..it depends on the way how to do it for the best...Bodyslide is deforming, so I want to put as LESS as possible there into it...a combination of V-arm-restraints combined with front-body use (like what I did there, has completely go thru bodyslide-and the ropes UNDER the breast will become distorted...I´ll experimentate with that. And as soon I have one model working, I can also ass some different styles-then it doesn´t matter any more, what form the ropes will come with....the armbinder has the ridiculous advantage, that this item is independent from that frontal body-mesh and it´s different forms...but here is this item only working by using it with bodyslide or with a FIXED meshed body-which would be not the best to come with: If somebody plays with "manga-meshes", s/he wants also to equip the items-of course.

I´ll create some different items and I also try to add your beloved ropedesigns. Hands and wrists can be set individually, so this restraints can be used also with other combinations or specially on furnitures. Own new offsets for only the wrist and ankles will NOT come-doesn´t make sense. But this items can be equipped individual for "special" new purposes: furnitures and maybe some other stuff. On the pic that fully combination will be working same way like the darby8´s: standing only and hoping for some help: no move, no fight, ...the whole §´s of which zap has to offer-totally helpless player standing on one point. - Same can be used also horizontally..I´ll check that out;-))

On 12/23/2018 at 11:23 PM, t.ara said:

TESV 2018-12-23 21-53-15-74.jpg

TESV 2018-12-23 21-51-58-91.jpg

Any chance you could add ankle-chains or ropes to this contraption? There's just no real reason for her to be spreading her legs otherwise.

Also, I freaking love the rope bondage items!

Merry Christmas guys!

18 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Any chance you could add ankle-chains or ropes to this contraption? There's just no real reason for her to be spreading her legs otherwise.

Also, I freaking love the rope bondage items!

Merry Christmas guys!

That chance is not bad...after I have made new ankle-heavy chains with HDT-ball ends, I could then also transfer those items to put HDT chains between her legs and the ready-made RINGS...and the HDT chain of wrists is here not needed, as she is in rope-bound hands. The second animation with free hands can also be equipped with a HDT-chain by yourself:-this furniture will have the ability to let them how they are or to equip them - you can CHOOSE yourself !!!

You can also set face expressions or let then how they come...some furnitures but still use AO´s (animated objects-which can´t be changed as long you don´t edit the animation-behavior file of the mod (FNIS txt-files)).

42 minutes ago, typoking1107 said:

How compatible with male characters will the new stuff be?

hi-when i´m done with the "breast", i´ll begin with the "balls" - no problem. 

I´m pretty sure that some HDT chains will suit between the balls and the man´s back-ending wrists...for all of that things, I have to switch globally some weeks to a male character - we need this definitivly-we must be able to take care of skyrim´s slave-men same way-indeed!

BUT do not await MODERN items...ex-DDa-items are the most modern, which you can await here working with zap. I have put some modern items, yes-but it´s definitly the minority. "Ball stretchers" and the rope will of course get a "remake". In that case of their use is SOS then a very soft dependency to zap. But SOS is same like sexLab: you don´t have them installed, so what you are doing here?...isn´t it that way?

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

Spoiler

TESV 2018-12-26 02-04-16-07.jpgTESV 2018-12-26 02-03-48-09.jpgTESV 2018-12-26 02-02-35-20.jpg

Such a nice christmas present ? and nicely wrapped in. I love your holiday resort

Merry christmas :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

Not sure if the music is your taste, but at least the song reminds me of your style :classic_blush::classic_cool: And the language should not be a barrier for you :classic_rolleyes:

Spoiler

8 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

How compatible with male characters will the new stuff be?

I will check that the stuff will work with males as well, currently there's a number of items that are invisible on males.

But if you run SAM, the rope items may show some clipping on bulked up guys... I'm not sure how to create SAM compatible outfits :(