Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

7 hours ago, Lamadi said:

It's a separate mod. The original is not listed as a requirement. And you can spawn the items and furniture in yourself, though you need to use the console command to do so.

From the readme:

Though keep in mind the testzone is massive, and many players, myself included, tend to crash there. The next update will address this by adding new zones.

Thanks a lot :) That really helps.

Restraint-Poles - and their wall-pendants (whole folder) remade....(their wall-mounting hardware will follow)

-close to the original, texture fixes, trimming and UV corrections AND CAM fixes !!! ,  and you can also create "luxury"-furnitures  from this items:

TESV 2018-12-29 15-13-58-94.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 15-13-21-25.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 15-12-29-24.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 15-12-18-06.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 15-11-49-40.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 15-11-34-02.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 15-11-12-02.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 15-10-54-44.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 15-10-18-01.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 15-09-56-04.jpg

TESV 2018-12-29 18-03-01-32.jpg

On 12/28/2018 at 1:48 PM, t.ara said:

-riding in towns is officially not possible, same for indoor-I changed that with TIPSY, my simple horse follower...I forgot, what I did but it has to do with the race and the horse EDIT window....(was all without any scripts)....if zap would change that globally, I think it is not affecting the gameplay...I think so far, that the RACES which then can be ridden, get simply an entry in the race-window....and-maybe that´s the sollution herewith??!.....

Riding your slaves is now possible everywhere, in towns and indoors. But having an NPC ride the player is still iffy. It works in some locations and not in others, and it is not yet clear why it fails there. It looks like a behaviour tree conflict combined with a race condition (not Actor race, but race in the sense of who crosses the finish line first :) )

2 hours ago, Musje said:

Riding your slaves is now possible everywhere, in towns and indoors. But having an NPC ride the player is still iffy. It works in some locations and not in others, and it is not yet clear why it fails there. It looks like a behaviour tree conflict combined with a race condition (not Actor race, but race in the sense of who crosses the finish line first :) )

Hi,

don´t worry about that-maybe this is coming in the next weeks or it´s how it is.  If bethesda isn´t spending serious tools, we can only do what is "officially" working...a lot of has never meant to be modded in this game-thanks to all the authors, who spent us the surrounding tools so far. 

Today I was VERY busy with rebuilding the posts above-you can not imaginge, how strange it has been after i changed about 12 items and then got CTD´s, not possible to get in game, and also not possible anymore to start CK...so it took a while to understand the errors I made by creating the nif-files-but I could solve this and it´s again a nice step ahead, because the textures are now more better-alignment and cam-issures are away too. This items I did not like too much in the past, but now they are looking very serious.

And the rest of the day I was busy with nif-files-all the time to improve textures , add ing collision and so on....BREAK !!!

You can check the all over skyrim BEHAVIOR graph of the animations with the "skyrim behavior tool", which is download-able from github. This tool can show the overall behavior of animations and their rooting structure. This could maybe underline, that here is the top-end of the possibility, or if it is possible to let the player become the "horse"...

Another IDEA to get this to work is THIS theoretical procedure:

I remember to the mod of ZAIRA in the past (maria eden 1.4), there´s before the maria eden house (which I found so much immersive in the past) so-if I used the gallow in front of the house-I got hanged up....and after a while the player died-hanging was then continuouly, but in "dead-way-without move"...anyway there spawned my same character beside the gallow again...this happened, because I have been in GOD MODE....so the game did not let me die...but it was quite strange...i think, that the player had an ALIAS, so to die and hang with the dead body...(pity i don´t understand how it´s created by scripting)..but the game did not end...

MAYBE this could be used for the BEING RIDDEN-so you exchange the gamer with an alias and this is is for real another NPC, while the real gamer is in a "ghost-state" beside...as long the scene is participating, the gamer stays to be the "ghost" and maybe can then also be in conversation by this trick...

MAYBE this is another idea to surround the effects, which you have now;-))

30 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Another IDEA to get this to work is THIS theoretical procedure:

I remember to the mod of ZAIRA in the past (maria eden 1.4), there´s before the maria eden house (which I found so much immersive in the past) so-if I used the gallow in front of the house-I got hanged up....and after a while the player died-hanging was then continuouly, but in "dead-way-without move"...anyway there spawned my same character beside the gallow again...this happened, because I have been in GOD MODE....so the game did not let me die...but it was quite strange...i think, that the player had an ALIAS, so to die and hang with the dead body...(pity i don´t understand how it´s created by scripting)..but the game did not end...

MAYBE this could be used for the BEING RIDDEN-so you exchange the gamer with an alias and this is is for real another NPC, while the real gamer is in a "ghost-state" beside...as long the scene is participating, the gamer stays to be the "ghost" and maybe can then also be in conversation by this trick...

MAYBE this is another idea to surround the effects, which you have now;-))

THAT... might just be the idea that I needed :)

It is possible to clone yourself. I remember making a spell to summon a clone of myself to help in fights. Getting the factions right and adding some meaningful fighting stats and abilities was a pain in the rear end but in this case we don't need any of that. All we need is to duplicate the outfit (simple) and copy the racemenu sliders (possible, but I have to research that).

You can try in the console. Do player.placeatme 7 and you get a copy in default armor. Select the copy and do tc. Then place 4 more copies and do tc on each, and the 5 of you can do a little line dance which is hilarious :)

The player can't be disabled but they can be parked underground.

I will check if such a clone can be ridden

That item is soo nice-i could not resist to put it into this mod-but I made some changes to be suiting for ZAP...this is made from VANILLA textures-but I needed to tweak them....wishing you a good night-and as usually THANKS FOR YOUR VISITS....?‍?

oh hhh    !     the texture is too much glossy...I´ll change that tomorrow-same prob i have on the brass-bed....and the textil isn´t ideal formed to the gravitation-too wide open for a tensioned "pillow"....

TESV 2018-12-30 01-16-48-09.jpg

TESV 2018-12-30 01-16-14-54.jpg

TESV 2018-12-30 01-19-03-87.jpg

TESV 2018-12-30 01-18-39-65.jpg

TESV 2018-12-30 01-17-52-12.jpg

TESV 2018-12-30 01-17-00-03.jpg

2 hours ago, Musje said:

If it's possible to clone the player, it would be much cleaner to swap player controls/input to NPC sitting on player rather than hiding the player under the ground and such. You would be controlling the NPC that rides you, basically.

2 hours ago, Musje said:

It is possible to clone yourself. I remember making a spell to summon a clone of myself to help in fights. Getting the factions right and adding some meaningful fighting stats and abilities was a pain in the rear end but in this case we don't need any of that. All we need is to duplicate the outfit (simple) and copy the racemenu sliders (possible, but I have to research that).

You can try in the console. Do player.placeatme 7 and you get a copy in default armor. Select the copy and do tc. Then place 4 more copies and do tc on each, and the 5 of you can do a little line dance which is hilarious :)

The player can't be disabled but they can be parked underground.

I will check if such a clone can be ridden

♥️

7 minutes ago, zax said:

If it's possible to clone the player, it would be much cleaner to swap player controls/input to NPC sitting on player rather than hiding the player under the ground and such. You would be controlling the NPC that rides you, basically.

HI ZAX (if you have more specific ideas or if you like to help, this would be very much nice.

Could you help me with HDT?..and HAT?

I have really no shimmer but a cloned" gamer´s character IS of course a NPC !!!

If it´s in such a way,  I ´d like to share some hope:-))

WOW "nossy"-nice to see you here (again) !!!

32 minutes ago, zax said:

You must confused me with "ZaZ Chris" or XAZ again... What I do is programming (and reverse engineering), I'm not animator or 3D artist. :)

no-no!...

I remember our last meeting-all fine!:-)

Pity! No problem, I´ll work thru the stuff all by myself.

If you can share ideas, always welcomed!

16 minutes ago, Fishes10 said:

Hi guys,

I see the work here on girl-drawn carts and I guess it is relevant to what I am trying to do right now.

I have a relatively simple horse and carriage mod ready. You buy a horse and a carriage and activate the carriage, then it'll tether the two of them together and put you on the driver seat and you can control the horse from there to drive the horse and carriage around. Then when you want to get off you press the activate key and it'll undo all of that, leaving the horse and carriage where they just were but untethered so that you can ride your horse again as normal. It has some storage too.

But I'm stuck!

I need to figure out how to get a ponygirl to replace the horse (because reasons). I see some of you guys are doing really well in this department already so thought I'd ask for a helping hand. I am not sure how to go about replacing the horse with an NPC (oh and the initial structure of the mod is likely to change, I have no intention of riding the NPC without a carriage at the moment. so maybe the ponygirl is attached 24/7 or something).

I've been using the PlayerHorse = Game.GetPlayersLastRiddenHorse script to define which horse to tether to the cart and I'm not sure what script I would replace that with or where to go from here. Once I figure this out and she's tethered to the cart, I'd need to be able to control her in the same way I can control the horse - unless there's a better way to do it? I'm sure it's probably easy for some of the pros here but I am still a noobie, hehe... Calling SOS!

Anything I create that anybody is interested in will be shared, of course! Thanks

Hi,

I can´t create scripts-only some simple stuff with maybe 10 lines-lol.

I can build up "wheels" and stuff for the streets-YOU could bring them to be moved and used correctly;-))

Please get in contact with MUSJE.

Your version of driving the carriage is very interesting, too. Specially, if it comes to the animation of the driver on the cart/carriage.

9 hours ago, zax said:

The problem is that riding anything other than horses is incredibly buggy: it is already a headache to get the player to sit on an NPC, and various nasty tricks are needed to complete the mounting and dismounting process. But that process is now working well enough.

Having an NPC mount the player is different, and the hard part is actually getting the NPC on the player; after that, proper control of the combination is easy to achieve. From several failed half-mounted attempts it almost seems that when the NPC mounts the player, the player also tries to mount the NPC and is left in a bugged out state. Still being investigated :)

But as t.ara said: a clone of the player is treated as an NPC. My hope is that another NPC can be made to mount the clone, after which player control is passed to the riding NPC. That's the idea... the question is: will one NPC mounting another not result in the same bug? In other words: the issue maybe be in the mounting NPC rather than the fact that it's the player being mounted. But in any case your original character will still be standing around! That's why it has to be parked somewhere (or maybe we can fudge the character's alpha to hide her, disabling doesn't work)

8 hours ago, Fishes10 said:

I need to figure out how to get a ponygirl to replace the horse (because reasons). I see some of you guys are doing really well in this department already so thought I'd ask for a helping hand. I am not sure how to go about replacing the horse with an NPC (oh and the initial structure of the mod is likely to change, I have no intention of riding the NPC without a carriage at the moment. so maybe the ponygirl is attached 24/7 or something). 

I've been using the PlayerHorse = Game.GetPlayersLastRiddenHorse script to define which horse to tether to the cart and I'm not sure what script I would replace that with or where to go from here. Once I figure this out and she's tethered to the cart, I'd need to be able to control her in the same way I can control the horse - unless there's a better way to do it? I'm sure it's probably easy for some of the pros here but I am still a noobie, hehe... Calling SOS!

You will need to have some way of indicating which NPC is going to draw your cart. What I did is to add a script to the cart and using the OnActivate event. First Actor to click the cart will be hitched to it using the Tether function (this can be the player too), second Actor clicking will ride in the back using the SetVehicle function. You could also use a spell to hitch and unhitch the Actor. After that, it should work exactly the same way as having a horse draw the cart.

Keep in mind the Actor will need a Skeleton.nif with the right bones to hitch the cart to. Interestingly most nifs included with CBBE and UNP already include those bones.

4 minutes ago, Fishes10 said:

Anyway, what you're saying definitely sounds like a good idea. I'm thinking it'll be something like "Actor Property PlayerRef Auto" and then PlayerRef = Game.GetPlayer() to define a specific NPC in the script (not sure how to do "first actor to click"), then to use and tweak my already existing script. I'll test that now and I appreciate any more tips if you feel like sharing haha. Thanks again

This is our script, which isn't complex. You can almost use this as-is, if you have ZAP installed. If not, or if you don;t want the dependency, you need to replace the PlayerControl function calls with the equivalents from vanilla Skyrim, which are almost the same.

There's a bit of code there for when the player pulls the cart, you may not need that. Also you may want to add something that handles the death of the player, currently if the player dies they end up in a borked state.

zbfPonyCartScript.psc

@Musje: i prepare a saddle and a new and bigger carriage, with empty furnitures onto it.....

that saddle is a prototype...

anyway I trimmed out the skeleton to get out the most best from this animation(s)...

the saddle is smart and underneath...this item will be more beautiful later...

-the riding is smooth like on a horse-zap will exchange the existing skeletons with this one, which has two new bones !

-the height/ankle of the riding can be changed by editing a bone in the skeleton-I try to create a guide for this action in the update-guide

TESV 2018-12-30 20-20-42-76.jpg

FNIS is spitting out this error: 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Help?

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, astor said:

FNIS is spitting out this error: 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Help?

If you are using Skyrim SE you have downloaded the wrong mod (if you downloaded this one). The correct mod is here:

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you are using Skyrim SE you have downloaded the wrong mod (if you downloaded this one). The correct mod is here:

Sweet thanks!  FNIS is happy now, but Slaverun is complaining about the wrong version of Zaz.  Ugh.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, aldmerisuper1 said:

is anyone else getting an NMM error installing it? when I look at the old files they're 80mb + this one is not even 1kb.. is something wrong with the upload or is it me that is not getting it right?

What you've downloaded (at 1 kb) is the link to MegaNZ and the password that you need to download the actual file from there. Don't worry. The real file hasn't gotten any smaller.