Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

45 minutes ago, darkevilhum said:

I'll have another check and see if I can get it working. As for animations, I don't have all my tools setup to do object animations, but I can probably make some idles/loops very easily. Can you PM me some examples of what you need?

I hope you ´ll have luck with zap soon...!!! It can´t be too much crazy to get it to work properly....

and-yes, I sent you a p.m. (object animation is here not necessary-the pole is standing still and the chain is hanging inside of the anchor, between the collar and the anchor of the pole-I´ll give you an explanation and create a smaller example, so that you have an imagination about "the rules" for that sort of animation)

NEW: (completely "remastered"):

ZaZ´s "wooden fiddle" -  (build after a "nice"-looking real-one)+more better animation (metal fiddle will of course follow....maybe somebody has a nice pic for a medieval metal-fiddle (same offset needed!!!)

ARTIFACT5WHITE.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 00-44-16-53.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 00-43-54-22.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 00-43-44-95.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 00-43-28-07.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 00-43-21-28.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 00-43-13-13.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 00-43-07-27.jpg

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

i made this one from known collar and ankle-and wristcuffs...your example is very much showing the handcrafted smithing-work -really interesting...as the now existing item is not exactly suiting to the wrists, which makes me really angry..gg - (I worked on this quite some hours now!), I´ll let the new item and maybe I go on changing this item in some days...normally, it would be the best to add a different offset for specially THIS item.

Anyway I renamed the items , so that they they are together listed:

zbf Fiddle Wood

zbf Fiddle Iron

...(i try to do that also with other items to prevent searching same sorts of stuff)

TESV 2018-12-02 13-57-24-84.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 13-56-58-17.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 13-56-48-74.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 14-17-23-70.jpg

On 10/12/2018 at 9:28 PM, t.ara said:

here is the most simple version-but the animation will have a second try....I can´t sadly use too much arm moves as it will damage bigger bodies´ handling: arms-thru body-clipping-I´ll create something different....

..also the allignment-test is unbelievable correct-this furniture is very sensitive so if not working correctly, all the "sex-appeal" would been gone if an npc would hang with the leg inside of the pole-hope you can obtain same quality later... (bannered mare with a follower-last 2 pics)

for CGI: About the pics in the thread: I personally think that this thread is living from its´s pics (for the community it is the most important here) - and for myself, I watch pics always inside of other threads (I think I ´ll not change that-sorry).....from time to time I will delete the pics again -after some weeks...then the older stuff can be surfed little better then...the pics are a quite perfect reflection for my work and I watch them very carefully and sometimes I recover little issures which I do always solve from that pics...and I don´t like to click a lot through the different posts for opening up a hidden content (the thread is always sorting my items I made...I use that feature also in another way)

TESV 2018-10-12 21-19-38-67.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-19-45-32.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-19-48-66.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-19-56-81.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-20-05-08.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-20-11-01.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-20-57-66.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-46-53-79.jpg

TESV 2018-10-12 21-47-13-55.jpg

Can you create another version with the sword, just like the attached picture?  (The same poses as you have already created, just replace the pole with the sword)

1543708653.eddiew_catch_and_release.jpg

Is Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus also an automatic animation furniture?
T-ARA Is this also possible with automatic animation like TaraUltimateFurniturePack?
I would like to see what the NPCs use if the tub-like tentacles are installed like furniture.

Your All mod is the best of all 100 points.

I like TaraUltimateFurniturePack.

Soon I will be waiting for your zazanimation 9 release

8 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Can you create another version with the sword, just like the attached picture?  (The same poses as you have already created, just replace the pole with the sword)

1543708653.eddiew_catch_and_release.jpg

Yes, we are really busy here and the way of work together seems to be very much perfect. 

I did not forget about those of all your prefered items:

-the furniture-wall-stuff

-the "chineese" "stockings" (I forgot their name)

-.....restaurations of about 50 furnitures yet

-new trees, new torture-poles, new shackle-restraints/...

I have the stuff in mind, no question;-)

Which sword would you like to have here in this scenery?

2 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

Is Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus also an automatic animation furniture?
T-ARA Is this also possible with automatic animation like TaraUltimateFurniturePack?
I would like to see what the NPCs use if the tub-like tentacles are installed like furniture

Hello imauto;-)

Yes, you have the same functions with far more items. Version 9 is also adding some very much wanted features, and we try to implement an automatic standard, which is treating offsets to be seriously working (mostly logical) inside of water for a short time and if using furnitures, we want to have an offset-recall (clothing should be kept untouched)-we have a small but interesting key-system and a "helper" support, which can be played with followers or other npcs, without using quest-mods. The pack should stay with thos functions 100% compatible with version 7.

I don´t like to change TUFP any more, because ZAP is more interesting for quest-modding and has now far more possibillities. I know that some modders like to have functionallity away from resources, but I personally think, that furnitures and offset-animations need some logical-basic-functions and should be working together-and why should zap don´t offer a switch-able lock-mechanic?:-))

I suggest you, to wait for version 9 and stay for now on TUFP.

7 minutes ago, t.ara said:

안녕하세요, imauto ?

네, 훨씬 더 많은 아이템을 가진 동일한 기능을 가지고 있습니다. 버전 9는 또한 매우 원하는 기능을 추가하고 있으며, 짧은 시간 동안 물 속에서 심각하게 (대부분 논리적 인) 작업을하도록 오프셋을 처리하는 자동 표준을 구현하려고합니다. 가구를 사용하는 경우 오프셋을 원합니다. -recall (의복은 손질하지 않아야합니다) - 작지만 흥미로운 키 시스템과 "helper"지원이 있습니다.이 지원은 퀘스트 모드를 사용하지 않고 추종자 또는 다른 npcs와 함께 플레이 할 수 있습니다. 팩은 버전 7과 100 % 호환되는 기능을 유지해야합니다.

ZAP이 퀘스트 모딩에 더 흥미롭고 더 많은 가능성을 가지고 있기 때문에 더 이상 TUFP를 변경하고 싶지 않습니다. 일부 모듈러는 리소스와는 거리가 멀어지기를 좋아하지만, 개인적으로 가구와 오프셋 애니메이션은 논리적 기본 기능이 필요하며 함께 사용해야한다고 생각합니다. 왜 스위치를 잠글 수없는 잠금 장치를 제공해야합니까? -정비공?:-))

나는 버전 9를 기다리고 지금 당장 TUFP에 머물길 권합니다.

t-ara Thank you

I always admire your amazing ability, creativity and ability to create a new world of Skyrim.~

9 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Yes, we are really busy here and the way of work together seems to be very much perfect. 

I did not forget about those of all your prefered items:

-the furniture-wall-stuff

-the "chineese" "stockings" (I forgot their name)

-.....restaurations of about 50 furnitures yet

-new trees, new torture-poles, new shackle-restraints/...

I have the stuff in mind, no question;-)

Which sword would you like to have here in this scenery?

There are so many options, I can not decide.  Maybe Dwarven Greatsword, or Iron Greatsword .  Some choice

Jg5kK3n.jpg

7 minutes ago, poblivion said:

There are so many options, I can not decide.  Maybe Dwarven Greatsword, or Iron Greatsword .  Some choice

Jg5kK3n.jpg

fg...i´d choose something "round"...the dragon-bone one??-grip up-of course....we want to "tickle only?!...

25 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

t-ara Thank you

I always admire your amazing ability, creativity and ability to create a new world of Skyrim.~

Thank you very much for all your responses:-)

you´re always welcome-don´t be shy to ask for something, my best regards !!!

:classic_smile:

12 minutes ago, t.ara said:

fg...i´d choose something "round"...the dragon-bone one??-grip up-of course....we want to "tickle only?!...

Of course, something a bit comfortable (no sharp edges).  Dragon-bone is also a great choice.  Dragon-bone sword for Dragonborn :classic_biggrin:  

Dwarven Greatsword also has a rounded handle :classic_rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Of course, something a bit comfortable (no sharp edges).  Dragon-bone is also a great choice.  Dragon-bone sword for Dragonborn :classic_biggrin:  

Dwarven Greatsword also has a rounded handle :classic_rolleyes:

Until then I maybe able to add those HDT chains also to the wrists-you want-i´m sure herewith, you like to see some little more reality?:-):classic_smile:

I´ll do that when I work on the new "phat-wrist-and ankle-jail-chains" with heavy balls on it´s ends...

33 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Until then I maybe able to add those HDT chains also to the wrists-you want-i´m sure herewith, you like to see some little more reality?:-):classic_smile:

I´ll do that when I work on the new "phat-wrist-and ankle-jail-chains" with heavy balls on it´s ends...

That would be great, I will look forward

42 minutes ago, t.ara said:

It´s really a "Heart-breaker-Sword...-The DawnBreaker found it´s most important job herewith;-) and surely,  has a very complicated shining "onboard"...maybe I can completely restore that-for now the light is a "little " different:-))

TESV 2018-12-02 23-12-27-17.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-12-09-27.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-11-43-74.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-11-31-82.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-11-27-48.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-11-04-76.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-10-55-40.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-10-47-48.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-10-15-38.jpg

or that way-turned-90degrees???...(pic10-14?)

TESV 2018-12-02 23-26-24-55.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-25-37-36.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-25-29-44.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-24-25-36.jpg

TESV 2018-12-02 23-24-16-97.jpg

Good job :classic_smile: With this sword, it looks very interesting. I noticed that in the first pictures, part of the handle in the legs.  Can you try to turn the sword 45 degrees?

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

Good job :classic_smile: With this sword, it looks very interesting. I noticed that in the first pictures, part of the handle in the legs.  Can you try to turn the sword 45 degrees?

of course-but not tonight:mrgreen:

8 hours ago, t.ara said:
Spoiler

TESV 2018-12-02 23-24-16-97.jpg

? Less clipping with the various bodies to be expected this way ....

Oh! And by the way... The sword shoud either be in

• stuck in a wooden pedestal or a big stump ... but not in the stone floor.. it damages the valuable blade, ....
  • ooooooor we go full legendary style and enclose it in a stone ... Excalibur alike
1 hour ago, worik said:

? Less clipping with the various bodies to be expected this way ....

Oh! And by the way... The sword shoud either be in

• stuck in a wooden pedestal or a big stump ... but not in the stone floor.. it damages the valuable blade, ....
  • ooooooor we go full legendary style and enclose it in a stone ... Excalibur alike

But this is no ordinary sword, the blade will not damage anything :classic_wink:.  

Also, you may notice the sword it is wedged in the gap between the stones in floor .