Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

1 hour ago, worik said:

The laying pole is missing something... but I can't name it ... still something is odd about it ?  I need to brood a bit over it .. and I need more

In RL the pole laying on the ground is usually a square O frame... In this case, I really like the simplicity. But what is missing is a cross member that prevents the victim from just rolling over to the side.

34 minutes ago, Musje said:

But what is missing is a cross member that prevents the victim from just rolling over to the side.

:classic_smile:That's it what was odd for me. It didn't feel right.

And of course again something to prevent the ropes from slipping off.

Not everything is visible in life?️...you maybe imagine, that the pole/beam has parts which to stuck vertically in ground-if i add a cross-pole/beam, this device gets uncomfortable for special use: you can use this also on a bed, on different objects or between other beams, which you can construct easily yourself...you can also add the flag-post, which has the original and suiting texture, and connect the laying pole with every other stuff....I think most primitive is more interesting...but-I´ll add a variation:-)

HARVALD gave a nice suggestion upstairs and I created that in the early morning, but -I failed with that item-it did not look well. Maybe I give it a second try.

-I ll create about 20-30- trees

-fences-bondage

-some more HDT variants with other chain-length...(this is really the most perfect stuff , we can offer now)

-torture chamber - furnitures - there are about 20, which I can add (by creating really some authentical devices)

...maybe I add about 50-60 furnitures, ...

The T-shape is a very good idea, WORIK gave me a perfect hint, so that the rope will not slip-over the short pole-end...I´ll add a small wood-stick there...absolutely correct....

And of course will I offer the idea of MUSJE to that pole, which means, you have a second furniture, to choose. You can also get the furniture(s) as furniture-marker-models, so that you can use them on different other items. This I will do for a bunch of "classic-poses, which probably are ideal also at bed-posts or somewhere at wheels or at fences....smaller poles...Alternative animations with different distances between the ankles and wrists cause a new furniture-better to take the stuff with pole or to check a furniture marker on a dedicated place !! There are lot of variations for the X-cross, like no other furniture is offering...the less place for a furniture is necessary, the more flexiable it is....

And I´m interested in the saddle-stuff and riding-styles...I prepare a new HORSE RACE for adding an own new animation path with own conditioning and then I´m in tension, what MUSJE can do with it- I also add a TWO saddle -bone horse and maybe we can make it to become a dual-furniture with "tricks"...I would like to have a NPC in rope sitting behind the saddle, or in front...

-we could add also the "cross-pole" pose, and maybe some bondage-styles with rope...(this last block is a WANTED STUFF and is not guaranteed to be really working...The best would be of course, to overtake an offset to the riding...like it is going in the water !!! - in that way, we would also be able to see the torch correctly on the horse...!!!

let´s check that out !

23 minutes ago, Harvald said:

the red lines to fix the knees? And the Position a little more to the crossbeam?

And maybe something similar for the ropes that tie the hand? She still has enough freedom to stretch and push the ropes off the top of the beam. ?

1 hour ago, Harvald said:
  Hide contents

474942225_TESV2018-12-0812-24-56-45.thumb.jpg.1e58f11dc923b946274fb6b167c024ee.thumb.jpg.41be17b4963ac47d15f71fc8bf0c8b92.jpg

My suggest:

A second rope like the black line or two ropes like the red lines to fix the knees? And the Position a little more to the crossbeam?

yes-yes, but she´s moving quite strongly-this animations are "wilder" than my other stuff...

Okay...

zap now contains some new different horse races and different horses:

-2 new carriage horses, which can be ridden too...with cart in backside!

(it´s possible to give them AI´s so to travel around and pick up prisoners, as soon the cart can be used like those ones, which are shown in the intro of the game...)

1 new horse with new race, a unique  horse, which will get a "unique saddle"...

1 new race, which offers two seats for two riding persons on one horse-the overall question is, if this is working without script-war, we must wait for any sort of result-but I made this for MUSJE for now: experimental!!

I also will add a SLAVE-RACE, wich could be ridden (like on a horse)!!! (also for now "experimental" !!!)

TESV 2018-12-08 13-19-57-60.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 13-19-41-82.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 13-18-41-92.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 13-17-45-70.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 13-17-08-43.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 13-15-44-35.jpg

:classic_ohmy:

Absolutely fantastic! The possibilities! Endless!

A thing to consider in the longterm would be 2 variations, for the prisoner inside to be:

• seated or oving in the cage, able to eat, drink, etc .. but not getting out... except for picking a lock
  • shackled to the seat and not able to do anything but looking around.... similar to the opening scene

Edit:

And you made me remember a thing from some movie a while ago.

It was an open carriage (used mainly for farmers work), upright poles on the carriage and prisoners shackled to those poles. The legs, arms and the neck.

1 minute ago, worik said:

:classic_ohmy:

Absolutely fantastic! The possibilities! Endless!

A thing to consider in the longterm would be 2 variations, for the prisoner inside to be:

• seated or oving in the cage, able to eat, drink, etc .. but not getting out... except for picking a lock
  • shackled to the seat and not able to do anything but looking around.... similar to the opening scene

I got a message from MUSJE-those cart-using seems to be possible-as soon, I see that, I create a cart with some restraint-poles....ggg

11 minutes ago, worik said:

My green thumbs are empty ... so ??

okay-the OLD horse skeleton WORKS without any CTD-checked-you can see from the pics, that the player is sitting more in front of the horse....

we need now another animationfor riding (own new path with a new conditioning....)...I hope that we can address a next animation to the second saddle....and we should be able to tell an NPC to climb up onto the horse...something like that! (I still have hope-ggg).

->the skeleton is working propper!

(I can add a secondary animation-condition-path and a second keyword for the second riding animation (for a start could the originals simply be choosen-later we could modify the things...)

the place for the second (or third saddle-seat) is variable....I mean it can all be changed)-pics show the sit-in of the common saddle, which is now more in front and the second saddle is simply behind the other one...from the pic you can see, that the actor is at first climbing to the middle position and then sitting into the adressed saddle-more in front !!

TESV 2018-12-08 15-35-07-78.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 15-35-00-86.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 15-34-55-70.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 15-34-45-38.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 15-33-48-15.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 15-33-48-87.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 15-33-49-40.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 15-33-34-80.jpg

TESV 2018-12-08 15-33-30-78.jpg

1 hour ago, worik said:

I had not considered that :classic_blush:

you are alsolutly right-I will find out what to do against that...let me work today on the saddle and on the easy stuff...i catched a virus...I keep doing smart stuff....and rest a while...thank you for all the useful suggestions-that is highly efficient for the stuff:-))? :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

I´m very much relaxed when putting the next days over 20 trees into the pack-this is the stuff I was waiting for and which is a perfect job for the pack....-I´ll add the most common trees of skyrim and some variations of the new trees (tropical trees - I watch at them like a "trend" for now!) , won´t find their way as furnitures into the pack, because they can be equipped with furniture-markers, if wanted.....I luckily can now bring the tree-meshes back to the same texture level, like the vanilla game has-tree-furnitures but will NOT shake (this fact can only be surrounded, if you use marker under normal trees)...and you find attributes like ropes or iron-parts, or some wood-stuff.....onto them....and this time all the animations come with moving/light struggle...the old tree set will be totally renewed because they all had their cam issures -pics are created with the "normal cam view" on all furnitures...!!!

And all the bondage trees are unique and are made of original-bethesda-stuff, but they get changes (mostly in size), to fit to the scene as nice as possible. I will not integrate the older trees anymore-because they have texture-quality-issures.

Would you be able to make the furniture model itself small, then just place it inside a tree? That way, you could have the trees blow in the wind, and still have someone tied to it. It would make it harder to place the tree, but there are mods that place multiple items in specific distances from eachother (mods that put camps down, for example), so it should be possible to put two items in the same place like that outside of the creation kit via some sort of in game tool or item.

4 hours ago, 29fastly said:

Would you be able to make the furniture model itself small, then just place it inside a tree? That way, you could have the trees blow in the wind, and still have someone tied to it. It would make it harder to place the tree, but there are mods that place multiple items in specific distances from eachother (mods that put camps down, for example), so it should be possible to put two items in the same place like that outside of the creation kit via some sort of in game tool or item.

there are furniture markers in the pack, the most common poses are also becoming furniture markers and you can put them on different static items into the game..as soon you devide a tree from the furniture integration, the positioners will not be able, to put the furniture marker correct before a dedicated tree. Beside, is in that case the rope at the tree missing-dual-parts-furnitures I´ll not begin to implement: I could stuff existing trees with suiting rope and then create their suting furniture markers, but this is simply discussed in the past as a no go. It isn´t that bad, if the tree is not animated, don´t worry about that...in foreground is the functionality of the furniture called ALLIGNMENT, the quality of the tree-mesh and at least a working 1st cam, so to have an optimal working item also for NPCs...and this can be created all together:-)

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

Riding on a slave: -I made a slave to become a new race, sneaking and have him for riding prepared-until now: -no success....but MUSJE is also on the slave-riding...I share with her all my info I have and maybe she can get it to work-there´s also a "standing-up from crawling" issure with the crawling itself, as soon the character is not moving (NPCs only)-let´s see what we can do ...

I tried exactly that myself some time ago but I failed hard. My skyrim moding skills are quite small compared to yours though. I really hope you make it work :P. 

2 hours ago, worik said:

I am curious to see how the trees will work out together with flora overhaul mods.

For myself, I like the "Simply bigger trees" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56877

Now, with that, I wonder how it will work out in scenes like here :classic_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

Can't wait to test it :classic_biggrin:

-next plan: -HDT rope

-continuing with the "romantic"-"tree-bondage"....

(p.s. the trees will simply stand all around and it can sometimes happen, that you get tied?-I´ll ask musje for a furniture release and locking....and if all the restraint-items and furnitures work well together (things need fine-tuning-and some items are not ready made), I think we then have made a pretty nice zap.)

2 hours ago, Sh3 said:

I tried exactly that myself some time ago but I failed hard. My skyrim moding skills are quite small compared to yours though. I really hope you make it work :P. 

Yes-but sometime in future it is opening suddenly a door-it has been nearly always happened in the past, that the door went open?.

Against frustration, I always went on with creating other stuff...