Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

21 minutes ago, Musje said:

I will check that the stuff will work with males as well, currently there's a number of items that are invisible on males.

But if you run SAM, the rope items may show some clipping on bulked up guys... I'm not sure how to create SAM compatible outfits :(

We will take care of that little later... what is SAM?

I thought males don´t have any use of Bodyslide...

(good morning MUSJE!!!)

23 hours ago, t.ara said:

That chance is not bad...after I have made new ankle-heavy chains with HDT-ball ends, I could then also transfer those items to put HDT chains between her legs and the ready-made RINGS...and the HDT chain of wrists is here not needed, as she is in rope-bound hands. The second animation with free hands can also be equipped with a HDT-chain by yourself:-this furniture will have the ability to let them how they are or to equip them - you can CHOOSE yourself !!!

You can also set face expressions or let then how they come...some furnitures but still use AO´s (animated objects-which can´t be changed as long you don´t edit the animation-behavior file of the mod (FNIS txt-files)).

Do you mean that the animation will be different depending on wether or not I have equipped hand bondage items, or that the rope bondage items won't be unequipped when mounting the device?

Also, from what I understood from your reply about the dildo-saddle, you're actually making that? I'm wondering, is it possible to rewrite the horse riding code so that only the lower body of the player character enters riding animation if the player's hands are bound. I'm thinking, with a dildo saddle, the player will sit rather steady, and won't need to balance with their arms as much (though steering will be a problem). I'd love to take a Yoke on a horse ride and look like I'm actually wearing the thing.

I figure the answer to this question is likely a 'no' but I'd rather get a definite confirmation from you.

2 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Do you mean that the animation will be different depending on wether or not I have equipped hand bondage items, or that the rope bondage items won't be unequipped when mounting the device?

Also, from what I understood from your reply about the dildo-saddle, you're actually making that? I'm wondering, is it possible to rewrite the horse riding code so that only the lower body of the player character enters riding animation if the player's hands are bound. I'm thinking, with a dildo saddle, the player will sit rather steady, and won't need to balance with their arms as much (though steering will be a problem). I'd love to take a Yoke on a horse ride and look like I'm actually wearing the thing.

I figure the answer to this question is likely a 'no' but I'd rather get a definite confirmation from you.

I thought about to also support male characters, which are coming like "vanilla but with SOS"...(items like we find in the pack, who are yet ready for use...this, I want to continue -of course can also be there an HDT support)

The dildo saddle is done-but as I told, you can imagine, that it´s there only - for now. Riding activity can only be changed, if you use a new riding behavior-chain, offered if using FNIS AA animations. This type of animations could then work with maybe different, handsorted offsets in bondage (on the horse) - this depends on MUSJE, if this becomes real or not. It´s herewith VERY MUCH important, that the AA stuff is trimmed to lose not more animation-space, as necessary.

If horse riding could be same way treated as the swimming, it seems to be possible, that all existing offsets could maybe theoretically be merged - I DONT KNOW. As I told is this depending on MUSJE.

MUSJE has worked in between on the carriage items and their use, which is same way "seven secrets" to me. 

We are busy on a lot of different "parts" of the pack-anyway I think it will become a very powerful new package:-)

9 hours ago, Musje said:

I will check that the stuff will work with males as well, currently there's a number of items that are invisible on males.

But if you run SAM, the rope items may show some clipping on bulked up guys... I'm not sure how to create SAM compatible outfits :(

I always use the standard SoS body instead of SAM. It's just compatible with more things.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

hmmm-maybe I have a nice key for stuff like this-and that...I have again to create something......

TESV 2018-12-26 23-08-31-52.jpg

TESV 2018-12-26 23-07-32-52.jpg

I ask questions and make suggestions that I don't expect to see any results of within several days, and you people already have screenshots of it in action by afternoon the same day. I am beyond impressed! :D

1 hour ago, Musje said:

The animations obviously need a little work, but basic NPC carrying is working :)

carry.png.380c2eb8126b78abfbfbfc78e1c52f02.png

Another PEAK of WORKING here TONIGHT ??!!!

♥️♥️♥️-for your sitting so long time behind the display-but with enormous SUCCESS !!

This is another big surprise -  wonderful!

The straight jackets look absolutely amazing! The only additional thing I'd wish for was a more 'revealing' variant or two, if it's not too much work.

I mean, part of me feel like I've asked enough of you already, but hey, here goes!

BDSM-Fetish-Womens-Open-Breast-Cupless-L

41FhoFlwB9L.jpg

s-l640.jpg

61fa011bad1ac3018fc830aa30bfc985.jpg

tumblr_pbiaq6950S1tb6rzqo1_640.jpg

(I finally learned how to make the 'spoiler' thing)

I don't know if or how these would look as lore-friendly straight jackets though. But honestly I'd be plenty happy with a regular straight jacket that's just a little bit shorter.

Man, I'm REALLY looking forwards to this next version! :D

12 minutes ago, t.ara said:

No holes in "my" jacket please, but anyway, I put it  INGAME to seriously use it-and it is a POWERFUL item for ZAP now.

The change with the open breast I can´t  agree, not in accurate way, not suiting and if those npc-barbarian would rape the "girl" (in this case), the guy(s) would simply  tear it open at the places, which are hidden and he´d like to touch-that´s what I think about that so far. (less open-minded can be sometimes more interesting!)

This clean and accurate leather items are really interesting - but maybe it´s better to let the DD-experts work on that stuff. I want to stay using only existing textures and items, which I asked to overtake into ZAP . The clothing texture creation and it´s special work is too much for me now, to make this all alone. And those item only can exist seriously, if they get this special texturing-like the DARBY chains got.

Yeah, I thought the breast-holes would be a little too immersion breaking.

Still a shorter version that goes down to around the height of her navel wouldn't be so far off I think?

Something like this:

123114063_TESV2018-12-2716-21-28-12.jpg.e74d2ea59018034ea963f498a1e046fd.thumb.jpg.5362338b1555cf8584c68bcb1e8ef0ed.jpg

13 hours ago, Lamadi said:

Yeah, I thought the breast-holes would be a little too immersion breaking.

Still a shorter version that goes down to around the height of her navel wouldn't be so far off I think?

Something like this:

Hide contents

123114063_TESV2018-12-2716-21-28-12.jpg.e74d2ea59018034ea963f498a1e046fd.thumb.jpg.5362338b1555cf8584c68bcb1e8ef0ed.jpg

I think you could do it yourself.  The easiest way is add NiAlphaProperty in NifSkope, then just edit texture ( delete a part which do not want to see). 

PS: This version is already included in DDx

ScreenShot425.jpg

27 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I think you could do it yourself.  The easiest way is add NiAlphaProperty in NifSkope, then just edit texture ( delete a part which do not want to see). 

PS: This version is already included in DDe

ScreenShot425.jpg

Perhaps. I'm gonna have to look into it more. I've previously tried to edit some mods from within ModOrganizer, but you just now made me realize I could edit the mod files before adding them to MO. I've never messed with a texture for a 3D object before.

22 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Perhaps. I'm gonna have to look into it more. I've previously tried to edit some mods from within ModOrganizer, but you just now made me realize I could edit the mod files before adding them to MO. I've never messed with a texture for a 3D object before.

A bit modified version

ED.png

25 minutes ago, poblivion said:

A bit modified version

Looks amazing. Though if I'm gonna chose a texture to edit, it's gonna have to be T.ara's version because of the lore friendly textures. I've never really liked much of the Devious Devices and Captured Dreams stuff because of the shiny and colored leather and fancy chrome metal look to many of the devices.

2 hours ago, Lamadi said:

I'm starting to wonder if maintaining this mod is your full time job. You are truly a beast of productivity :D

okay, here´s the "beast´s jacket"-so you can calm your favorite slave(s) down...READY and ERROR-FREE....!

I´ll create a green texture for it-like the "**-rag"-item has-with that holes....

(i had some probs with the HDT bouncing-but now they "swing within their place with the texture all fine together...)

TESV 2018-12-27 23-40-19-93.jpg

TESV 2018-12-27 23-40-21-54.jpg

TESV 2018-12-27 23-39-40-65.jpg

TESV 2018-12-27 23-39-15-67.jpg

TESV 2018-12-27 23-38-56-78.jpg

TESV 2018-12-27 23-38-21-64.jpg

Hi....

I want to ask the questions about the animations again. Can I pull of these furniture and animation in game? Or do I need another mod that uses these animations? If I can, how do I pull them out?

P.S: I already have the Zaz 8.0 so is this mod a separate mod from the original or a update?

52 minutes ago, peteretea said:

Hi....

I want to ask the questions about the animations again. Can I pull of these furniture and animation in game? Or do I need another mod that uses these animations? If I can, how do I pull them out?

P.S: I already have the Zaz 8.0 so is this mod a separate mod from the original or a update?

It's a separate mod. The original is not listed as a requirement. And you can spawn the items and furniture in yourself, though you need to use the console command to do so.

From the readme:

Getting to the test zone, where all the fun stuff is.

coc zbfTestZone

Reset animation/pose on an actor (must be targetted in the console)

playidle zbfIdleForceReset

Find an item id

help "zbf" - Lists all items named zbf-something (covers all items).

help "zbf gag" - Lists all items named zbf gag-something (covers all gags).. etc

Spawn a chest with all items from this mod

player.placeatme XX010001

(XX is the load order for the .esm file)

Though keep in mind the testzone is massive, and many players, myself included, tend to crash there. The next update will address this by adding new zones.

As from the gameplay I have tested do we have now options to use the carts/carriages:

-the player can activate a carrage and pull or push it, depending on it´s physical behavior...

-the player can also stop this by using "E" to deactivate this procedure

(this all alone is a definitively SMASH HIT, because we can do new things with this....I´ll also try to activate the handcart-maybe I can put there items into it and we can then walk along thru skyrim with that...like in real life....!)

-the player can command the NPC to pull or push the cart....a follower is then working for you, in the horse´s PLACE, but can talk and move like known...

not enough by this: !!! - the player can enter the cart and can "sit in", while the NPC is tracking the device-master is player, slave is NPC...if the NPC gets an AI pack, you have a real-time traveling (slave:....bring me to whiterun...and so on....)

now it´s the question, if we can also turn the roles by having the NPC by COMMAN in the CART, while the actor is pulling it....this is not yet out...anyway is this a very immersive stuff....

I can create some nice new vehicles-with bigger wheels, maybe more bigger in size....I´ll try to enrich skyrim with some new WHEELS;-))

A skyrim post-way-connection between the cities would be cool, maybe with steady traffic of carriages...maybe one day we can llet that become real....every hour one post-cart from whiterun to solitude....and so on....

(pics show the latest changes (leafheart-wrist-holes more narrow now-last straightjacket in green color now) and the cart-stuff...)

TESV 2018-12-28 12-24-55-73.jpg

TESV 2018-12-28 12-24-36-66.jpg

TESV 2018-12-28 12-23-49-01.jpg

TESV 2018-12-28 12-23-35-09.jpg

TESV 2018-12-28 12-22-59-13.jpg

TESV 2018-12-28 12-20-33-14.jpg

TESV 2018-12-28 12-17-23-72.jpg

TESV 2018-12-28 11-31-08-59.jpg

so much to test now....I am testing the NPC on player riding in different places now...

here we have the prototype carriage/cart-if player sits in the cart (for now standing) and the NPC is pulling it-I played the NPC instead if my character then....dying in that circumstance is NOT allowed and leads to nonsence....

TESV 2018-12-28 13-17-47-70.jpg

TESV 2018-12-28 13-17-14-23.jpg

TESV 2018-12-28 13-17-07-01.jpg

-riding in towns is officially not possible, same for indoor-I changed that with TIPSY, my simple horse follower...I forgot, what I did but it has to do with the race and the horse EDIT window....(was all without any scripts)....if zap would change that globally, I think it is not affecting the gameplay...I think so far, that the RACES which then can be ridden, get simply an entry in the race-window....and-maybe that´s the sollution herewith??!.....

question!...

can we "copy" the tevanni-tower-lift-script for/into vanilla gameplay use?....and CAN we get it to WORK on NPCs??? - it activates the animation struggling in the air by motion UP and DOWN....and I´d like to edit the height to fly.....(..)?!!

In that case, I´ll add another interesting stuff into zap.

Or we put a flyable broom somewhere....or...let me think about....

WE are BUSY ......