Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

43 minutes ago, ThatNorresGuy said:

Why is this download a link that sends me to a link that downloads a link to the link I just downloaded so I can download more of the same link and no actual files? Please help.

..in the txt-file is a simple MEGA link with a code-the code has to be copied, then the download begins...

NEW!!!-prototype of the HDT long-rope is ready....I had lot of isures with sizing/scaling and the texturing-the texture of the zap-rope is somehow damaging in distance...think that it has to do with the way, the engine works...I´ll add an outdoor-rope-texture later-same for other stuff (bondage-poles).

This item is VERY light-weighted and I would like to promise, that we can do lot of stuff with this item, because the engine is far not stressed like the chain-stuff a(f)fords in resources. (100KB vs. 3400KB!)

TESV 2018-12-09 14-40-07-24.jpg

TESV 2018-12-09 13-56-11-65.jpg

TESV 2018-12-09 13-55-42-31.jpg

TESV 2018-12-09 13-55-37-68.jpg

TESV 2018-12-09 13-55-35-40.jpg

TESV 2018-12-09 13-55-29-90.jpg

TESV 2018-12-09 13-55-31-58.jpg

TESV 2018-12-09 13-55-25-81.jpg

TESV 2018-12-09 13-55-26-52.jpg

5 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

i dont know if this is the right place, but is it possible to add hog tie and carry npcs like rdr2?

-absolutly the correct place;-))

-we have 4 times zazChris´s hogtie and one struggling version on the ground with turning all around

--I thought to create more of this, like furniture MARKERS, so you can put the victim onto every place you want...

---when I start with some "body-rope stuff" (renovating the old stuff and more), I´ll try to add some more

--> carrying NPC "over-shoulder" - is absolutly experimental...I have no idea for that. It will not look like we want it to have....only, if the carried skeleton is going into the ragdoll behavior-like if you fall down on the ground while dying...in that case the carried person may suit to the gravity....and - (..other stuff has to be added and changed)

23 minutes ago, t.ara said:

-absolutly the correct place;-))

-we have 4 times zazChris´s hogtie and one struggling version on the ground with turning all around

--I thought to create more of this, like furniture MARKERS, so you can put the victim onto every place you want...

---when I start with some "body-rope stuff" (renovating the old stuff and more), I´ll try to add some more

--> carrying NPC "over-shoulder" - is absolutly experimental...I have no idea for that. It will not look like we want it to have....only, if the carried skeleton is going into the ragdoll behavior-like if you fall down on the ground while dying...in that case the carried person may suit to the gravity....and - (..other stuff has to be added and changed)

thanks! i recently got addicted to sexlab defeat and was wondering if carry on shoulder can be another option like the existing put in sack. 

15 minutes ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

thanks! i recently got addicted to sexlab defeat and was wondering if carry on shoulder can be another option like the existing put in sack. 

MUSJE and me are trying to combinate all our knowlegde to get the "slave-riding" working....maybe we are very close to something "serious" because that "making of" can perhaps open also doors for other stuff. Seems to me, since some few days ago, when we began to sharing ZAP, that we are completing  "quite" well.

p.s. in the sack is nothing-i guess;-))

TESV 2018-12-09 19-36-31-22.jpg

9 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

i dont know if this is the right place, but is it possible to add hog tie and carry npcs like rdr2?

Will definitely look into this. In the mean time there's good progress on making NPCs ridable ?  The current version even works with Ride Sharing:

slavesharing.png.a908c753b2c43a5909a6cf5897f5092d.png

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

oh wow.... that is awesome! 

Now I hope there will be mods that use that for NPCs to force themselves on the player, hehe. 

Do you think with that kind of animations we can get a "carrying overshoulder" animation, too? 

As now I can choose any point of the "sit" position, the over shoulder is now depending on a specific animation - a single idle animation seems to be enough-but this depends on MUSJE´s unrestless working-power-she made so much now and I want her to also rest a while.

Such an overshoulder depends on the administration, with which zap is handling the next stuff like this...we can only use now THIS skeleton and for overshoulder we would need another skeleton-maybe...otherwise could we create the animation aside of the dedicated bone and have it´s access by using a differnt item...if the NPC wears for example a scarf, an "over-shoulder" dialog could appear and the player could get in touch with that "different animation", by using the same bone, like we are using on this skeleton: if you want to play this all over skyrim, zap has to exchange the existing skeletons with our modded ones, so CBBE and UUNP has to be exchanged if zap is installing. This is in any case an absolute "perfect-addition" for the SM-stuff, and you can also equip the NPCs and later add some attibutes, like the HDT chains and whatever...a dirct connection between both skeletons is not working, because both skeletons are different systems-if they would have ONE root, it would look different (like the paired stuff has), but don´t ask me, if during a sexlab-animation, a HDT chain could be spawned between the both actor´s right wrists !!! - it is a BIG question-gg

Let´s wait a little and I´ll create an overshoulder animation and maybe we can align that to the existing bone...MAYBE.

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

it´s now possible to adjust by changing a new setted bone in the skeleton an optimal place for the riding...i think that this is helpful to adjust the riding seriously-instead of harness, the rider can grab into the ponygirl´s hair...also important to me is, that the feet will be little above ground and not clipping too much into the ground...and at least the ankle of the rider...i´ll try to trim that as ideal as possible;-)

->i´ll create a "riding-gag" (harness)-hope that it is looking interesting...

(pics only made for testing purposes)

TESV 2018-12-10 15-43-41-66.jpg

TESV 2018-12-10 15-43-23-83.jpg

TESV 2018-12-10 15-21-57-44.jpg

TESV 2018-12-10 15-21-04-48.jpg

TESV 2018-12-10 15-17-07-61.jpg

oh yeah. lemme get my saddle ready!!!

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

oh wow.... that is awesome! 

Now I hope there will be mods that use that for NPCs to force themselves on the player, hehe. 

Do you think with that kind of animations we can get a "carrying overshoulder" animation, too? 

Sooo.... This also works: Follower riding on my back. Can still walk around normally and stuff.

turnabout.png.520afcc1a850d85ac4b6c7289741589d.png

For carrying an NPC we can use this too. We have the regular animation for the "mount", and make a special bound slung over the shoulder one for the "rider", with the anim scene root tweaked to position the npc correctly.

10 minutes ago, Musje said:

Sooo.... This also works: Follower riding on my back. Can still walk around normally and stuff.

turnabout.png.520afcc1a850d85ac4b6c7289741589d.png

For carrying an NPC we can use this too. We have the regular animation for the "mount", and make a special bound slung over the shoulder one for the "rider", with the anim scene root tweaked to position the npc correctly.

that´s all together a "riding"-MASTERPIECE....

8 hours ago, nooblet123 said:

How do you make those rope items that wrap around boobs and change the boobs' shape?

hello;-)

I made the item with 3dsmax and skinned it as clothing to the body-in bodyslide you edit the body´s form to your desired shape and store the project as usual. Then you have an item, which is following like clothing to all the body-shapes, which the player is using. In the most way, this should be working well. Imagine, that the texture of the rope and it´s size is also stretching, if the body has to change it´s square-diameters a lot-then it will look not well anymore. All that places of the body, which are changing by using bodyslide, are more or less messing up original made clothing-you have always a factor of stretching and it´s resulting texture-issures.

You can create a rope around all the parts of the body and narrow the shape of body which then has an visual effect of a strong tight bondage-no problem-if you also want to affect the feet and hands, you have to create their suiting sliders for that body, which you have to add into the bodyslide xml, so that bodyslide loads the slim-sized stuff (hand and feets) together with the body. Using all this technique together, you should be able to create a "perfect" illusion of rope bondage.

There are scripts for 3dsmax, which can help to direct rope around objects...you can also "bone" those long-straight ropes and put them around the body AFTER you made the UV-texture meshing...it depends what way you prefer..."rope-jobs" are not easy and can take some hours, if you create unsymetrical new stuff, if you but take "loops"-cycles, you can achieve such a "job" more easy. My last leather items I made by texturing a long straight line, which I wrapped inch-by-inch around the wrists-lot of work, but it looks of course more realistic like the known four loops...of course are the loops not bad and look fine!

Maybe you like to create such a work for zap? 

5 hours ago, Inte said:

@t.ara, 

Do you have a list of ZAP animation names and a short description as to what they do? 

I am still working off an old list @ZaZ gave me a long time ago. 

No, there´s nothing here-but the animations are sorted by logical name-prefixes...and if you look into that every day, you´ll suddenly know which animation is belonging to which stuff.

If you have a list with description, lucky man!...my only listing is the animation-folder contence and the FNIS txt-file.

If you exactly want to see the animation, you have to convert them as KF files and then you can load them into a 3d-software with a SUITING VANILLA - BASED skeleton. The modern skeleton(s) don´t suit and you get terrible mesh-nonsense if you load them. 

New animations are mostly describing what they do or where they are used. By this method the names became longer, but their contence is then no secret anymore.

Hmm so riding the player is possible, but so far I have not been able to restore player control after the rider gets off. The player can still open inventory, open doors, talk to NPCs, even sit, but the movement keys do not work. Tried SetDontMove, EnableAI, EnablePlayerControls and SetPlayerControl, but nothing works. The player gets stuck during the dismount procedure somehow. :(

17 minutes ago, Musje said:

Hmm so riding the player is possible, but so far I have not been able to restore player control after the rider gets off. The player can still open inventory, open doors, talk to NPCs, even sit, but the movement keys do not work. Tried SetDontMove, EnableAI, EnablePlayerControls and SetPlayerControl, but nothing works. The player gets stuck during the dismount procedure somehow. :(

want me to test them?