Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

13 minutes ago, Mamango said:

Ah, i were wondering if you'll make it like as separate file, like you done tribal clothes ))

Hi;-)

I did not create "tribal clothe"...I only edited that stuff a "little".

This exactly would be a job for the DD team..."black-latex shiny narrow mask", gloves (again) and their suiting extreme TIGHT and shiny "floor-ground-high-heel-steppers".

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Nice, is the pony girl functional, does the cart move with her?

I might go for a drivable cart actually, it is not that hard. I made one a while ago, I think I still have the script.

..of course it´s fully working-but the npc/player can´t sit, only stand...so i will prepare a one axis device with a stand-in-place..like the roman´s cariots for races...you can then whip the slave to attach your will. I mean this is fully cool as it only use a small attach script...and for extras you must do questings. I personally will create one cart for myself and use it as CONTAINER and small home, like the gypsy-cart-mod, but I won´t like to have any more scripting and I will change the size of the cart a little. As I now begun to understand, how the havok collision-system is working herewith, I can build up maybe also a "dual or triple cart...this is a test for the evening;-)...maybe I can put some carts behind each other and create a cart-train...lol , also the small handcart could maybe get to be used as a pulling-cart (with real moving wheels !!!). The wheels do move because of the ground-touch, not because of a "script". My overall pity is, that this sort of device is an activator. If such a device could become a FURNITURE same time, we could begin to think in another league of modding. I´ll check some things again out, specially that workaround (furniture), if the player is using the cart like the cart-driver on the cart-block, sitting...maybe that could be working without a script.

Maybe somebody of you has seen an activator, that is same time a furniture - i watched out for that, but I could not find one. I also looked for an activator in game with a DOOR!!!

Attaching the cart to the player NEEDS a little different script/quest, but I guess it can also be easily created. Means that you as a slave become a "virtual pony-girl" and you have to pull the cart with your "phat" master inside....if such a material exists in zap (all the basic carts I have mentioned, you can yourself start to test the stuff with quests).

For myself important is, that the movement of all material is looking realistic (and that all wheels do move, when traveling;-)))

If you hit animals or NPC with the cart, they get hurt quite much - they don´t make YOU guilty, but they are in tension, they feel attacked. If animals get under the wheels, they are dying mostly. NPC´s can also die. The horses take the main-road, the official ways to all cities. The cart could also be carrying the player to all cities of skyrim, depending on a small dialogue with suiting packages for traveling. This sort of mod is existing and working well.

I´ll do some other experiments and perfect the carts for different purposes and put all the stuff later into the zap-garage:-))..for being ready to "race"... 

15 hours ago, t.ara said:

....and if two girls have sex inside the cart it looks like this:...LOLOL

..skyrim sex is very "HEAVY" and sexLab´s animation press the cart down to the ground and let deform the wheels - it´s unbelievable amazing...but after all is done the cart recovers on all fours wheels and the girls stayed fine inside the cage´s collision. This cart model is perfect for some fun!

p.s. "cart-sex" is only possible during a "travel-break" -ggg

It should be possible to create a marker at the height of the cage-cart floor and tell the Sexlab Framework to have the sex at that point.  I'm pretty sure Sexlab has an option for "Have Sex at this exact point" though I don't know of any mods using it.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

I´d like to see a vanilla animation inside the moving cart !!!

Does this mod...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38529

...provide any sort of help in getting vanilla animations working in carriages? 

Been a long time since I had that in my load order, I'm pretty certain that the PC and NPC in the cart are standard vanilla, but my recollection was that they did have some animation, rather than just sit absolutely still, but I can't be certain  

EDIT:  Ignore this.  Waxenfigure's the one who knows what he's talking about :blush:

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi donkey:-)

this could be nice but I´m not interested in DD mods (anymore). It´s too massive/extreme and too modern for skyrim and zap (and also to modern for the hereatic stuff) is different.

Heraetic´s device don´t suit well to DD and it would suit MUCH more better inside of zap.

When I created the leather-strip-harness some days ago, I specially took only vanilla textures, all parts are also parts that are somewhere parts of skyrim (parts-parts-parts:-)). It´s now an amazing device that the pics can´t show up here, but you will feel the difference, if you have it in future ingame on your character.

If I run for example with my character in clothing of "luxury-collection", I at once feel the things simply don´t suit to the game. The gamer can of course play the stuff that (s)he likes.

Jeans and armbinders and gagballs (DDa also) don´t suit, same for all plastic and modern textured clothing. THe "edge" are the corsets with lacing surface and maybe I can find in future some vanilla textures for them.

The DD team can do things more exactly - they are a team - (of course not always: very bad bone-errors inside of the hobble-dress for example (maybe is in between solved idk))  - and they have their own ideas. They can create also everything they want and they don´t need me. 

Zap is fairly a different stuff and should be staying independently.

And for future I don´t like stuff to be ported away from zap...-like other authors  also don´t want for their mods.

This will protect the zap against more "bleeding out". - and this shall protect my personal stuff to be played inside of "SIMS".:classic_wacko:

If you get items from different mods, that look nearly the same, enjoy it.

DD is mostly  a "restrained-clothing and animation" mod with a massive arsenal of toys and restraints, zap mostly a "furniture-and animation" mod.

It´s at least no nonsence, that you wanted to tell here - but I will keep on doing everything alone by myself.:classic_biggrin:

....If DD uses my furnitures, I will maybe also use parts of DD...isn´t that fair?....(little joke!) 

DD and zap have nearly no overlap - sorry, but I don´t see something like that, and that´s fine.

And finally it´s a little funny to talk about this "teamplay" as DD is now not using zap anymore as resource, isn´t it?...But I´d also switch off zap from DD-stuff - that was right to do so.

Kimy is a fine friend of mine and her mod(s) are always working like a charme (she´s a professional scripter) - anyway (but), ZAP and DCL have nothing to do with each other.

Imo is best way, to let it how it is now and the result will be always some new things for the whole community. If you want to play with DD AND zap, you can do it with mods like "Whiterun Brothel Revamped". Tyrannt made us show, that it´s all working together and so there´s nothing to put from one pack into the next one. And if I in future want only zap for my quests, I do use only that one. And if I need parts of DD, I´ll make it my dependency. ALL FINE !

I'm really sorry that you couldn't see your way to helping out the DD team by letting them play with some of your restraints models.  :cry:

TBC, I didn't mean that they should set up any dependency on ZAP, but rather that you 'gave' them access to the assets as a 'community contribution', like other modellers have, for them to adapt.  I know they are 'yours', but it seems a shame that your work might not get the audience, and credit, it merits, especially if restraint based mods go down the full DD route. 

To say nothing of others having to reproduce things that are very similar to some of your own  eg

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration/?do=findComment&comment=2238933

As Kimy herself says on that thread:

'If the item/animations/models match our quality standards, we're always willing to add them to the framework. No such thing as too many devices!'

And there seem to be a few volunteers who will be happy to help out with the anims etc

But, ho hum, it's your set of toys :smiley:

You can attach NPCs to activators using Havok connectors (not sure which command to use, there are 2) Then put them in a special idle animation that has an offset from the front of the cart that positions them right where they need to be in the cart. That’s how the cart from the opening scene works iirc. Check the idles for that. 

17 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Donkey,

you are on a wrong way:...if I want to play with DD, I do install it. If I like to play with ZAP-stuff, I do also install it.

All fine.

If you mean that anal hook,.....lol

But I would like to have new mods, that will certainly come from other mod authors, to use a lot of your creative restraints too!  But that may never happen  :confused:

As Kimy put it in a post today on another issue:

'With ME about to be converted, POP will be the last major bondage mod on LL not using DD for handling restraints.....'

So, to use your 'wrong way' picture, in a year or so, this may be a one way street, with it will be all the other cars going in the opposite direction  :confounded:

Not trying to discourage you, as I really love the stuff you're creating, both the restraints and the furniture.  However, wandering around Skyrim with them only working on some sort of 'self application and removal' basis isn't likely to excite most of the people, most of the time 

I won't bother you any more on this though, as there's no point arguing about it over and over.  LOL  :smiley:

Just carry on having fun.  It's always fascinating to see what you come up with next - some of it is quite astonishing -  and I'm really looking forward to your next ZAP release

;) 

1 hour ago, Musje said:

You can attach NPCs to activators using Havok connectors (not sure which command to use, there are 2) Then put them in a special idle animation that has an offset from the front of the cart that positions them right where they need to be in the cart. That’s how the cart from the opening scene works iirc. Check the idles for that. 

lol...??? do you really think I can understand that?...you can check that out with the carts-later.

Maybe there´s something like a script, that uses a property-entry where to choose an idle (sitting) and then to attach to the cart...and it´s place...I guess there are four virtual places and the cart-driver´s would be number 5.

This whole stuff is very curious for my impression. For now I´m more lucky without scripting.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

lol...??? do you really think I can understand that?...you can check that out with the carts-later.

Maybe there´s something like a script, that uses a property-entry where to choose an idle (sitting) and then to attach to the cart...and it´s place...I guess there are four virtual places and the cart-driver´s would be number 5.

This whole stuff is very curious for my impression. For now I´m more lucky without scripting.

You get the cart added to the pack and then maybe some of the rest of us can work on getting the sex working in the cart.  It would make an interesting addition to the Slaverun mod to have the player getting used all through a trip somewhere instead of a lot of sex before the trip and then a flash-forward to the end scene in the part of the Slaverun mod where the slave gets used as part of an extra service offered to the passengers by the drivers.

On 5/9/2018 at 12:43 PM, t.ara said:

Oblivion´s "Human Chairs" (3 chairs) with cycle animations got their way into skyrim.

IF that is interesting, I can also add specific furniture animations and put them into ZAP.

Yes, please do this!! They already seem really amazing so far!

EDIT: And gagged versions of them would be really good too!!

1 hour ago, DoritoJunkie said:

Do you know what's going on with these wood textures?

20180514164312_1.jpg

20180514164323_1.jpg

20180514164422_1.jpg

Hello:-)

maybe the texture-files are not complete - or wer do have a problem with the GPU...I suggest to manually drag and drop the textures folder of zap into it´s suiting place again. It´s no hard error, it´s something what can be solved without much troubles:-)

10 minutes ago, happysquid69 said:

crash.PNG.b5d76cb85525e9224b57f1c146fd62f9.PNGDoes anyone Know how to fix this ?

...do other steam-games work?...audio-setup-check......(that mentioned NIF-file is an older ZAP file...is not corrupt-that´s NOT THE ERROR...

...I´d not trust "crash-fixes" at all...

...maybe there´s a mod without a dependency mod trying to start - make sure, your dependencies are all installed....

if that is not helping, you can show a listing of the load-order and mods perhaps...

@t.ara

I've been working on LichEvilynnVR lately, and I have a few questions about recreating a few zaz furniture items for SkyrimVR. I’ve chosen just one to start with, the punishment pillory, but I'm having problems with it... I think I’m just missing something you already know!

When I look in Creation Kit at the ZaZ Idle Animations for different furniture pieces, I see "NONE" selected for the anim event.

Why do these have "NONE" as the selected animation?

What ties the animation to the furniture?

What am I missing? 

where-is-the-animation-linked.PNG

15 minutes ago, Evilynn said:

@t.ara

I've been working on LichEvilynnVR lately, and I have a few questions about recreating a few zaz furniture items for SkyrimVR. I’ve chosen just one to start with, the punishment pillory, but I'm having problems with it... I think I’m just missing something you already know!

When I look in Creation Kit at the ZaZ Idle Animations for different furniture pieces, I see "NONE" selected for the anim event.

Why do these have "NONE" as the selected animation?

What ties the animation to the furniture?

What am I missing? 

where-is-the-animation-linked.PNG

hello evilynn!

The KEYWORD ties the animation to the furniture by using the correct one inside the furniture window.

I can later be more exactly, ...

13 hours ago, t.ara said:

Thx-yes, it is - I´ll do that for you but I will also add a second version with MY personal texture-idea later. Stuff like that is inside of DDxyz in highest quality and in lot of colours and variation-but I gave this item a special feature:

The boots come WITHOUT HDT HEELS TO LET ZAP STAY UNIQUE AND INDEPENDENT OF THE HIGH HEELS-MOD.

So, this boots have high heels on their end and do suit to any furniture use aswell:-)

TESV 2018-05-15 00-38-14-37.jpg

TESV 2018-05-15 00-38-27-23.jpg

May i ask what outfit is this? I've never seen it before :open_mouth:

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

hello evilynn!

The KEYWORD ties the animation to the furniture by using the correct one inside the furniture window.

I can later be more exactly, ...

That would be awesome! 

I see how the keyword ties the furniture to the entry in "Idle Animations", but not how the "Idle Animations" entry is tied to the specific animations (enter/exit/loop).

Edit 1:

I think I found it:

3. in CK packages define a new "sittarget" package for one of your furniture object "MyFurniture"

4. In your script start the sittarget package with EvaluatePackage(). This will make your the NPC walk to said furniture object and start the first (acyclic) animation of the group ("Enter"). After that the 2nd animation is started. From there on you are free to "navigate" through the animations with SAE().

I have not create the package, and that is (hopefully) the missing piece!

I'll dig into that tonight!

Edit 2:

Nope, that's not it... At least I don't see any packages for the existing zaz stuff. Arrgh!

Am I just bugged? Should AnimEvents be selected in the "Idle Animations" for Enter/Exit/Loop/(EnterInstant?) on for zaz furniture?