Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@t.ara

Well:-)

You know what is MY BIGGEST PROBLEM?

WHERE CAN I PUT THAT "TANGLED TOWER"???

The whole afternoon I am stroling through tamriel and can´t find a suiting place !!!

IF YOU have a nice place, please p.m. me, show me the map-point and maybe you can shoot a picture also.

That place should be kept SECRET!!!

In case it is of any help, some of the areas north of Markarth are not overly developed, and valleys west of Dragonsbridge are not too crowded either

The wilder areas to the east of Rorrikstead have a bit of room too, as long as you keep well away from the Rorikstead to Whiterun road

180519 Tara map.jpg

...this "problem" seems to be solved:-))

thank you for your HELP!!!

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Don´t be sad because

KIMY can overtake any devices from zap , that she wants to have inside of her mod (DD).

@t.ara

Thank you VERY much!

That is very very helpful

It's been a good day!

Have fun, and look forward to seeing what you do next!

2 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

@t.ara

Thank you VERY much!

That is very very helpful

It's been a good day!

Have fun, and look forward to seeing what you do next!

Everything´s perfect,

thanks and good night for now;-))

This question might be already answered but I cannot download this for some reason running into this error:

"Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]LINK // A problem occurred during install: 
This mod does not have the correct file structure for a Skyrim mod that NMM can use. It will not work with NMM.
The mod was not installed. // Install // "

I am not sure how to fix, please help!

17 minutes ago, SiLeNtFiNn said:

This question might be already answered but I cannot download this for some reason running into this error:

"Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]LINK // A problem occurred during install: 
This mod does not have the correct file structure for a Skyrim mod that NMM can use. It will not work with NMM.
The mod was not installed. // Install // "

I am not sure how to fix, please help!

Unpack what you downloaded, open the TEXT file inside and use the link there to download the mod.  The mod is too large to host directly on Lovers Lab so you end up with these extra steps you have to perform to get it.

T.ara  ---  You really need to put that information into the original post and the download page.  It won't stop questions like this but it should reduce the number of them.

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Unpack what you downloaded, open the TEXT file inside and use the link there to download the mod.  The mod is too large to host directly on Lovers Lab so you end up with these extra steps you have to perform to get it.

T.ara  ---  You really need to put that information into the original post and the download page.  It won't stop questions like this but it should reduce the number of them.

I followed your suggestion;-) Thank You!

2 hours ago, Mdy said:

Hi, just downloaded your mod for the first time, using the uunp file. Bodyslide is giving me an error for one of the nifs:
http://prntscr.com/jk63tx

Hi,

you can delete the suiting osp-file from the SLIDERSETS data inside of BodySlide. This should help. That error is not affecting the gameplay.

Hello, maybe someone can give me some type

I have a problem with zaz and FNIS. The mod is working fine without animations (T-pose) , after succesfull generating FNIS  I'm getting CTD even on coc qasmoke. 

After removing Zaz files but leave FNIS generated files with zaz, game working......

I have this same problem with Estrus for skyrim

anyone?  

THX

hi, I´m in both of your descibed cases not sure what it can be...let me a little while think about that...(this is for both of you: tomcat101 and hajin.na)

-my first impression is a not fully working skyrim installation, means that some stuff got deinstalled and some clusters of behavior-files produce NONSENCE now...check please manually, if all those behavior-files of your installation do suit to the installed mods and run FNIS again.

-sexLab installed?

-FNIS pack complete?

29 minutes ago, t.ara said:

hi, I´m in both of your descibed cases not sure what it can be...let me a little while think about that...(this is for both of you: tomcat101 and hajin.na)

-my first impression is a not fully working skyrim installation, means that some stuff got deinstalled and some clusters of behavior-files produce NONSENCE now...check please manually, if all those behavior-files of your installation do suit to the installed mods and run FNIS again.

-sexLab installed?

-FNIS pack complete?

Latest sexlab in

Latest fnis in 

All fine just fnis saying 15 zaz animations missing .

17 minutes ago, t.ara said:

-sexLab installed?

-FNIS pack complete?

Hi t.ara   thanks

fnis+sl installed and working, but you will be right.  The file which causing CTD is  finaly a\ch\b\mt_behavior.hkx  

But maybe it's because too much anims.  FNIS says 13700 total anims, it's too much pretty number, very very suspicious. Without zaz 12035. And FNIS says that zaz have 1994 anims too.  And mt_behavior.hkx taises from 1 to 2Mb 

"Note: The optional FNIS 7.4.4 XXL Beta (20,000 animations) will run slower on PCs with little memory.
It is also likely, that using mods with a total of more than 10000 animations will increase the likelyhood of load CTD. How much? I don't know. Use at your own risk. "

Maybe I can be lucky that my game working with 12000 anims. I try this later.

thx

ps: question for different topic: is there some ini tricks for that much anims?? 

44 minutes ago, hajin.na said:

Hi t.ara   thanks

fnis+sl installed and working, but you will be right.  The file which causing CTD is  finaly a\ch\b\mt_behavior.hkx  

But maybe it's because too much anims.  FNIS says 13700 total anims, it's too much pretty number, very very suspicious. Without zaz 12035. And FNIS says that zaz have 1994 anims too.  And mt_behavior.hkx taises from 1 to 2Mb 

"Note: The optional FNIS 7.4.4 XXL Beta (20,000 animations) will run slower on PCs with little memory.
It is also likely, that using mods with a total of more than 10000 animations will increase the likelyhood of load CTD. How much? I don't know. Use at your own risk. "

Maybe I can be lucky that my game working with 12000 anims. I try this later.

thx

ps: question for different topic: is there some ini tricks for that much anims?? 

That is everything depending on the things you have installed. I personally have not installed so many mods with animations. Try to use only what you like really and don´t collect things only:-)

2 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Hear you go friend . List

fnis.jpg

Hi, you can only have a look inside the zap-animation+ folder - if they do really miss, you have to add them manually. Normally they should be inside the downloaded pack and got installed by the mod-organizer.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Is there a reason this mod changes the records of NPCs like Ysolda? It causes conflicts with hair replacers and NPC overhaul mods.

There´s no reason. Sounds fantastic. Things like that have nothing to do with zap.