Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Does anyone know how i can change the bound animation when using shackles and rope? instead of having the hands tied straight down how do i switch to the hands being tied in a square with the hands being under each elbow instead of reaching down to the ass(its hard to explain but i hope you know what i mean) i know its possible but i dont know how to change bound animation?

EDIT: this is just my theory but i think something in DD keeps overwriting the elbow bound animations from zaz 8. im confused i forgot if the "tied wrist behind back with hands on butt" animation is from DD or if the "tied in a straight line" behind back is from zaz.

if i remember correctly the straight line animation is what zaz uses when its the only bondage mod in an install. i think once i added dd it changed to the "wrist with hands on butt animation" im a real fan of the straight line animation but i dont know if DD lets me use that one instead of its default animation. ive tried to find a setting like that but alas ive been unsuccessfull :( 

fnis gives me the error: Reading ZaZAnimationPack+>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsUpToFront.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontLegsStill.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontWithLegsWork.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadBackWithLegsWork.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBondagePoleHandsUpBehind.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazCruxMini.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazTreeBondageYStandingStruggling.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazTreeBondageYStandingStrugglingBF.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazFantasyGlassCoffinMasturbating.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazStrugglingStandingTied.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazEmmaMayPole.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazEmmaMayHangingStruggling.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazEmmaMayStandingStruggling.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazDeviousSleep.hkx<<
 V8.00 ...

i dont know what to do about it

On 10/5/2019 at 11:21 AM, rcy68 said:

I`ve had that same issue since...forever. Most of the Zap and ZAZ sex animations have NEVER worked for me. I`ve asked about it, but no one ever responded(just like when you asked), so I just hit the "End" key and move on. It`s annoying, but not THAT big a deal. I recently caught them mentioned when I hit the tilde key. It said "no animation slot available" for them. But there was slots available for animations that showed up after the zap ones tried and failed. I just wish I could remove them altogether at this point. They`re just taking up space.

The ZAP sex animation (it has been the pillar-stuff mostly-or the restraints-poses. which are alllowed during sexLab-sex) should be working.

This parts of ZAP 6/7 have not been changed during my work on the pack. I only added furnitures and offsets-only that:-)

On 9/21/2019 at 6:53 PM, kadsend said:

Small simple question (hopefully it has not been answered): Is there a patch to make NPCs when using Zaz furniture not drift off a few (or a lot) inches out of the furniture? It's annoying a number of reasons, not that I'm working on a mod that add NPCs loaded on a specific furniture... Maybe there's a workaround? I've seen something related to just place an idle marker and set the idles (hydra slavegirls work like that), but I can't preview them on CK and the description when trying to select the appropriate idles not that helpful (it's somewhat of a code, ex: ZazAPCAO4123).

Thanks for answering ^^

I try to find a script, which could be used on furnitures, which is taking care, that the NPC is at the correct point entering the furniture and gets in without angle-errors. This script but can not be used for the gamer same time, because the furnitures cause dialogue-boxes. I need a helping hand, so to scan the "user" of the furniture, NPC or player, so that the script will then be acting different. The gamer doesn´t need the script but the npc does. I tested the script by jumping into the furnitures and it´s working perfect. As soon one of the scripters likes to help, this small lines will be helping FNIS to shine on thi mod.

btw. could this script also lock the furniture and add behavior at once-combined with some properties it would be enough to create for every furniture an optimal  behavior.

Hey @t.ara, I recently re-installed ZAP 8.0+ and I can't get it to appear in the MCM menu.  I tried reverting to ZAP 7.0 and that doesn't work either.  I even tried loading literally only ZAP 8.0+ and SkyUI because you've previously indicated that scripts loaded by other mods might interfere, and that also doesn't work.  Any ideas what the trouble might be?

On 10/18/2019 at 12:35 PM, t.ara said:

I try to find a script, which could be used on furnitures, which is taking care, that the NPC is at the correct point entering the furniture and gets in without angle-errors. This script but can not be used for the gamer same time, because the furnitures cause dialogue-boxes. I need a helping hand, so to scan the "user" of the furniture, NPC or player, so that the script will then be acting different. The gamer doesn´t need the script but the npc does. I tested the script by jumping into the furnitures and it´s working perfect. As soon one of the scripters likes to help, this small lines will be helping FNIS to shine on thi mod.

btw. could this script also lock the furniture and add behavior at once-combined with some properties it would be enough to create for every furniture an optimal  behavior.

Hiya T. ara. I am hunting for your Mod and seem to be going in circles. Can you link the URL to your Mod for me? Thank you sweety. Btw, I find it absolutely sexy that a girl actually does things like this to enrich the gameplay. Regards, Colonel E.

20 minutes ago, NCISSA said:

Hiya T. ara. I am hunting for your Mod and seem to be going in circles. Can you link the URL to your Mod for me? Thank you sweety. Btw, I find it absolutely sexy that a girl actually does things like this to enrich the gameplay. Regards, Colonel E.

2 things.

First, when you download the ZAP8+ file what you get is actually a text file which, in turn, contains 2 items. One is a link to Mega where the mod is actually stored. Click on it. The other is a password. Copy it and paste it in the appropriate box when you are asked for it.

Second, do not assume, when visiting LoversLab, that the sex of an avatar has any relationship to the sex of the person using that avatar.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

2 things.

First, when you download the ZAP8+ file what you get is actually a text file which, in turn, contains 2 items. One is a link to Mega where the mod is actually stored. Click on it. The other is a password. Copy it and paste it in the appropriate box when you are asked for it.

Second, do not assume, when visiting LoversLab, that the sex of an avatar has any relationship to the sex of the person using that avatar.

Second, do not assume... Eew & Ugh!

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Not a lot of women in the modding scene in general.  I believe Kris†a is confirmed to be a woman, along with apachii and that one who made a bunch of Oblivion mods about dick piercings and Devil May Cry.  Other probable candidates include KURESE, Naihaan, and Nailflan.  That's pretty much the entire list of people who have actually copped to or implied having lady parts.

The modding community is pretty anonymous, with effectively zero use of real names or photos.  We're all faceless pseudonyms here and everywhere else.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:12 PM, brewmasterhal said:

Not a lot of women in the modding scene in general.  I believe Kris†a is confirmed to be a woman, along with apachii and that one who made a bunch of Oblivion mods about dick piercings and Devil May Cry.  Other probable candidates include KURESE, Naihaan, and Nailflan.  That's pretty much the entire list of people who have actually copped to or implied having lady parts.

The modding community is pretty anonymous, with effectively zero use of real names or photos.  We're all faceless pseudonyms here and everywhere else.

Brew,

I truly appreciate your candor, and while I am not female; I truly appreciate & respect females as

a whole along with other guys. My principal theory is treat everyone with kindness until they give

you a reason not to.

That being said, I have to reiterate my point; being that I have no working knowledge as many

of you have shown in your mods. I don't understand scripting or anything else for that matter

concerning Mod making, thus I have to rely on the experience and expertise of people like you and

the modding community as a whole for the things I want to add to the depth of my gaming

environment.

9 hours ago, NCISSA said:

Brew,

I truly appreciate your candor, and while I am not female; I truly appreciate & respect females as

a whole along with other guys. My principal theory is treat everyone with kindness until they give

you a reason not to.

That being said, I have to reiterate my point; being that I have no working knowledge as many

of you have shown in your mods. I don't understand scripting or anything else for that matter

concerning Mod making, thus I have to rely on the experience and expertise of people like you and

the modding community as a whole for the things I want to add to the depth of my gaming

environment.

I'm not trying to castigate anyone, I'm just trying to provide context to the conversation.

There have been some issues on this forum in general with people being a little toxic and arguments arising.  We've had a few notable modders leave the community as a result of it.  Off the top of my head, I know that Athstai (the creator of Dark Investigations) and Kris†a both used to post here and shifted to personal blogs after getting into arguments.

Those are extreme examples, though.  I feel like the vast majority of people who post here aren't the kind who will get offended by things said in good humor.  As long as you're not attacking someone for not producing mods fast enough, you're probably falling on the right side of the threshold of behavior.

Hey Tara,

I am using some Zap Furnitures to customize the Naked Dungeons mod.

I change the Furnitures [FURN] with Tes5edit.

I want to add these Furnitures, but sadly I cannot find them in TES5Edit dropdown :(

Is there any way to identify these furnitures more precisely in game and then find them again in Tes5Edit? 

20191025145640_1.jpg

20191025151207_1.jpg

5 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I'm not trying to castigate anyone, I'm just trying to provide context to the conversation.

There have been some issues on this forum in general with people being a little toxic and arguments arising.  We've had a few notable modders leave the community as a result of it.  Off the top of my head, I know that Athstai (the creator of Dark Investigations) and Kris†a both used to post here and shifted to personal blogs after getting into arguments.

Those are extreme examples, though.  I feel like the vast majority of people who post here aren't the kind who will get offended by things said in good humor.  As long as you're not attacking someone for not producing mods fast enough, you're probably falling on the right side of the threshold of behavior.

Brew,

It's a shame & heartbreaking to hear that those folks left. It is a real blessing to find creative people that

have a genuine talent for making things whether it's Modding or otherwise. You are quite right, there are 

going to be some rotten people in the mix of a fine community; as it also is in the real world. I thank you for

the complement and I would hope my behavior is on the right side. If at 53 years, a person has not learned how

to behave & get along with others, it truly is problematic at best.

Hey,

I've had an issue with Zaz items forever and never really found a fix or the reason for it. Essentially, when I equip an NPC with any of the Zaz items, my animations are restricted in sex lab. It only shows a single Zaz animation and nothing else in Sexlab tools menu. And I can only cycle through that single animation. Happens when I just equip a gag or a blindfold. Disables all other animations. I can get them back one time only by resetting Sexlab animation registry. Then the second time they are gone again. Just want to be able to use all the animations when a Zaz item is equipped.

Appreciate any help or advice,

Thanks

On 10/26/2019 at 7:52 AM, Du8i0uss said:

Hey,

I've had an issue with Zaz items forever and never really found a fix or the reason for it. Essentially, when I equip an NPC with any of the Zaz items, my animations are restricted in sex lab. It only shows a single Zaz animation and nothing else in Sexlab tools menu. And I can only cycle through that single animation. Happens when I just equip a gag or a blindfold. Disables all other animations. I can get them back one time only by resetting Sexlab animation registry. Then the second time they are gone again. Just want to be able to use all the animations when a Zaz item is equipped.

Appreciate any help or advice,

Thanks

Turn OFF the option in the MCM Menu for Zaz to substitute animations. When you only have one usable animation installed then that's all you'll get if you have that option turned on.

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

what comes to my mind first is that you installed ZAZ8 wrong or miss requirements or have overwritten files from zaz with other mods

I reinstalled, making sure the download was good and nothing was overwritten and im getting the same issue

Hello all

Having an issue with some Zaz furniture, it basically gives me a tilted X-Cross pose 

Spoiler

20191104044309_1.jpg.89283154e29b0e433fc83f025ae2e25e.jpg

Using the Display Model 9 item version works fine however

Spoiler

20191104044639_1.jpg.6a3dd9522724bb60668e7e3d57b0d681.jpg

It does this in SLRetreat and PAHE placed items, I've ran FNIS, reinstalled Zaz several times, but still can't find a fix