Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

11 hours ago, grenadenpizza said:

Wow those ropes look amazing! I didn't know I wanted to see that untill now!

Thanks for the reply! This item can be used also with a few different furnitures together. In that case are the arms keeping in the BD-position while the furniture animation is overlayed completely with the offset. This can only be made with furnitures, which do not spawn wrist-cuffs. Same is for the straight-jackets possible. As well is "sitting on a bench" with this item possible as well. A chair is not working, because the chair-arms or the chair-lean would clip with the pose.

Perfect also for the pillory working, with heels or "flat":-)

TESV 2019-06-26 20-25-49-55.jpg

TESV 2019-06-27 14-18-29-55.jpg

TESV 2019-06-27 14-18-16-72.jpg

TESV 2019-06-27 14-18-07-50.jpg

TESV 2019-06-26 20-29-57-97.jpg

Hi,

just a problem (?) with the sound. Everytime  when there is an animation with a cane there is no sound. Is there no sound available or is it maybe an error in my installation ? I checked the sound directory in the filesystem and found sounds for the whip but nothing for the cane. 

Second  - there is a mismatch between sound and animation. For example PC is giving a blowjob and you hear " yeah right, put it in my ass" That "problem" does not exist in ZAZ 7  or other animation packs. btw - is there a possibilty to use ZAZ 7 and 8 parallel ? Because some mods does not run with ZAZ 8.

PS - Just another annoying problem - but not only with your animations - it happens with everything. For example I use ZAZ 8 with Interactive BDSM . There is a part called "birthday spanking" if you level up and you are in a busy area you will get bound at a public pillory or some other BDSM furniture  and three NPC will get give you a spanking. The annoying problem is now that the spanking moves the whole char including the furniture across the landscape. The furniture with the bound char does not stay fixed in its place like it should (why sould a wallmounted pillory move ?) it moves in the direction the NPC whacks it - sometimes through a wall and the char falls to death because it's the outer wall of the keep or you get stuck. Is there a way to fix the animations to one place without the moving ?

On 6/27/2019 at 5:20 PM, Naqbi said:

Can anyone tell me how to make this work on SE?

This packs can not work 100% inside of skyrim SE because of some technical changes inside of the gamebryo-files, which were necessary to let skyrim perform on 64bit. The modder has no suiting tools.

3 hours ago, seanthiar said:

Hi,

just a problem (?) with the sound. Everytime  when there is an animation with a cane there is no sound. Is there no sound available or is it maybe an error in my installation ? I checked the sound directory in the filesystem and found sounds for the whip but nothing for the cane. 

Second  - there is a mismatch between sound and animation. For example PC is giving a blowjob and you hear " yeah right, put it in my ass" That "problem" does not exist in ZAZ 7  or other animation packs. btw - is there a possibilty to use ZAZ 7 and 8 parallel ? Because some mods does not run with ZAZ 8.

PS - Just another annoying problem - but not only with your animations - it happens with everything. For example I use ZAZ 8 with Interactive BDSM . There is a part called "birthday spanking" if you level up and you are in a busy area you will get bound at a public pillory or some other BDSM furniture  and three NPC will get give you a spanking. The annoying problem is now that the spanking moves the whole char including the furniture across the landscape. The furniture with the bound char does not stay fixed in its place like it should (why sould a wallmounted pillory move ?) it moves in the direction the NPC whacks it - sometimes through a wall and the char falls to death because it's the outer wall of the keep or you get stuck. Is there a way to fix the animations to one place without the moving ?

I did not change any sound-stages inside of zap 8 or higher. All errors are (if they appear) depending on older versions or they depend on other mods.

Cane and whip?..we have in between a bunch more of "whipping" assets inside of zap. They all use the same zap sound.

Maybe is a sound-play depending on the overall engine´s stress depending on some computers. Here is no way to change such things because CREATION KIT is not able to perform sounds/or to play sounds at all. Not on my system. One of the unprofessional things which are coming inside that editor.

No you can not use ZAP8 and ZAP 7 together. You can use ZAP 7 and install TUFP beside.

I don´t know a mod, whcih would not run with ZAP 8(plus), because technically should zap8 be compatible. Errors maybe depending on the overall computer-performance. In other words: I did not change the framework´s engine, I only added more offsets and more furnitures. This is not taking influence on the mechanics of ZAP. Some people think it is a change, but for the game it´s technically the same.

The moving of FNIS animated NPCs, also those, which are named as furniture animated-objects, depend on the character of FNIS. Animations, which are not bound to the animation behavior of skyrim (all FNIS animations), can not keep their place stable. If they collidate with NPCs or with weapon hits, they change their place depending on the game´s havok-engine. There´s no way around that. This is an unwanted rule for all extern coming animations, which are not running under the vanilla behavior. It´s not depending on the mod or something else. SEX-having couples are hovering around if npcs walk beside, furniture animated npcs can be pushed aside and so on. This can be surrounded by quest-mods. And it can be surrounded to use suiting components, which here is to difficult and too long to be described. If the furniture is also MOVING, the quest-mod should be examinated. The overall phenomena is possible, to be surrounded. ZAP can not take care by it´s framework to avoid this. ZAP only holds the animations and suiting tools.

A surrounding is for example the whipping marker of ZAP, which can be used together with furnitures. For now scriptless without sound.

My zap-test for that is easy:

If i put my follower into a furniture and whip the follower, the animation keeps in place-this is my test for a correct zap-behavior. If instead the npc is in offset-animation, the whippings cause a sightly move-that´s normal and OK. A sightly whipping to npcs in offsets can be suiting in some examples.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

This packs can not work 100% inside of skyrim SE because of some technical changes inside of the gamebryo-files, which were necessary to let skyrim perform on 64bit. The modder has no suiting tools.

There is a conversion somewhere. Most of it works ok, the HDT stuff doesn't, though.

17 minutes ago, Musje said:

There is a conversion somewhere. Most of it works ok, the HDT stuff doesn't, though.

Hello MUSJE;-))

HDT stuff is more and more the no. 1 asset choice in zap. It´s immersive;-)

I´ll try to get a "hand-Cuff" with chain made of only three parts...it´s a try. Maybe I can create an error-free path.

TESV 2019-02-21 03-10-01-38.jpg

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello MUSJE;-))

HDT stuff is more and more the no. 1 asset choice in zap. It´s immersive;-)

I´ll try to get a "hand-Cuff" with chain made of only three parts...it´s a try. Maybe I can create an error-free path.

TESV 2019-02-21 03-10-01-38.jpg

DUDE! that's what Whiterun looks like in your game?! THAT is beautiful, that screenshot is wallpaper material!

It´s my gameplay-yes-but it can also look very different-that ENB is very much bringing changes with climates of tamriel-please look at my ENB I shared some days ago. The ground is coming from the bannered mare-mod-which changes the well on the market. I let the dust to be overlayed above the stones-more warmer for the naked feet....a mod could exchange all the whiterun-pathes in this way quite easy. Looks more warm without any engine-stress. The window-warm lightning is from the enb-setup. 

-bannered mare immersive sexual playground

-a new whiterun (which comes with that mod-suiting to the BMISP--mod

-my enb and you´re done

-you can also use the IMAGINATOR-MOD for a little pic-changes

NEW-the zazCruxLayingFW (for special whipping-no limit of angle )

-IE-version for sorted home and castle

-dark-wood-version

-weathered-wood-version

All options for creating your beloved texture-combinations are also here available.

This is also an idea from the thread´s visitors, thank you;-))

TESV 2019-06-29 19-58-46-93.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-58-28-84.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-57-51-12.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-57-40-41.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-57-17-10.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-56-55-40.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-56-39-01.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-55-21-12.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-54-27-64.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-54-06-72.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-53-49-06.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-53-27-76.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 19-53-13-75.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-52-37-63.jpg

Just to make it clear what I mean with cane - for example the lying cross where the PC lies on the stomach and the NPC whips with the cane the ass and the feet - only moaning no whip sound at all. And performanceproblems - don't have them. It's a little older the computer from 2011 but an Athlon II X6 3.3Ghz and a NVIDIA 6GB DDR5 GPU should be enough. Skyrim uses about 1.6 GB memory when it's running with HighRes.

11 minutes ago, seanthiar said:

Just to make it clear what I mean with cane - for example the lying cross where the PC lies on the stomach and the NPC whips with the cane the ass and the feet - only moaning no whip sound at all. And performanceproblems - don't have them. It's a little older the computer from 2011 but an Athlon II X6 3.3Ghz and a NVIDIA 6GB DDR5 GPU should be enough. Skyrim uses about 1.6 GB memory when it's running with HighRes.

No problem: I have no idea-maybe you could try to whip your NPC/follower...no furniture needed for that-it should make a cane-sound-like a weapon sounds....and what other mods do or not do, we can not solve here. ZAP brings the cane-sound ingame. With different new whipping-weapons. It can also be, that the other noise-sounds are maybe pushing the cane-sound to zero volume-or the cane sound is simply not playing. If you play MEP (maria eden prostitude), you could see how all is working perfect together.

The performance is only one idea-mostly do a few mods disturb each other - I have at the moment also no sound on the gags...but if I restart zap or if I start a new game, this problem is history.

1 minute ago, llokii70 said:

Tara you skill is just amazing...I know I have used that word before but truly when you share the images showing your creations I am truly blown away.

I only do profit of all the modders, who made the basic-work-I only set the stuff together in a different way-mostly:-)

Anyway-thank you!:-)))

FINALLY READY: 

The pyre-pillar (with HDT-Chains) and two seats is ready, created with a very cute animation. Same furniture is (single-seat !!) acting as a walled-ring-stuff: furniture-a marker with fine and easy handling has been created, too-this item can be put into every smallest corner-at a every pole-tree-post-wall. Stuff like this will follow in different poses and with different animations. To me this is the most interesting stuff in the pack because you can put it everywhere.

TESV 2019-06-29 23-54-49-29.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-54-36-11.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-53-53-46.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-53-41-57.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-53-23-11.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-26-33-56.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-26-30-03.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-26-31-14.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-26-17-86.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-25-53-78.jpg

TESV 2019-06-29 23-25-39-20.jpg

zbfStandingInChainsAliasPyrePillar.JPG

ZAP´s whipping service is working perfect-audio and decals are like always-perfect-and my latest bamboo-cane is extra-immersive and little longer and bigger...it ´s very handy and nice to use. here you see the rain and the darkness coming over whiterun when I "caress" my follower at the pole-I even did not make her to use the furniture-it happened simply randomly. And that´s how I enjoy the gameplay.

And maybe I have a solution for the texture for the scarf-ties and for bandage-stuff.

TESV 2019-06-30 00-26-25-10.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-26-16-93.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-25-45-25.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-22-54-78.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-22-26-18.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-22-27-59.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-22-22-43.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-22-23-69.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-22-20-94.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-22-07-05.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-21-46-07.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-20-54-86.jpg

TESV 2019-06-30 00-19-42-86.jpg

3 hours ago, Londo101 said:

Why don't you post a video with a walkthrough through your wonderful castle? I am so curious about your new animations...

Hello:-))

-because i don´t drop your surprise for the first time to strole around the zap-world...yesterday i went thru skyrim´s world and then back to ZAPW and it felt very good, the stuff is perfect suiting to the game, in my opinion! Anyway do I need to add LOD later.

-and second: i can´t upload such a longer movie-data, it´s really not possible - but because of the first argument, this one is not negative in conclusion to the first one, isn´t it?

Little later in the evening, I´ll go on to repair some black faces, which I found on some few meshes...I also tried to create a HDT vag.-chain-no luck with that-I´ll in some days try to build those items with SMP. For the moment, I can not work intensive-too warm here. My computer is too lage to put him to cooler places-I´ll wait some hrs. and then I continue.

Hey,

I want to use the "Tepi Animations" of Zaz animation pack in some mods.

I tried to find them in the FormID list dropdown menu in Tes5edit, but they do not show up? 

What am I doing wrong?

In detail:
I want to use the 

"ZapKneelDisplay" Animation/Idle in Naked Dungeons Defeat mod and in Slaverun Reloaded (for whipping scenes). 

In Follow me For Sex I can insert them in the "Self Actions" without problems :(

12 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

I want to use the "Tepi Animations" of Zaz animation pack in some mods.

I tried to find them in the FormID list dropdown menu in Tes5edit, but they do not show up? 

What am I doing wrong?

In detail:
I want to use the 

"ZapKneelDisplay" Animation/Idle in Naked Dungeons Defeat mod and in Slaverun Reloaded (for whipping scenes). 

In Follow me For Sex I can insert them in the "Self Actions" without problems :(

Hello,

yes, use it and enjoy:-)

IDK if this sort of animation is inside of ZAP.

5 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hello,

yes, use it and enjoy:-)

IDK if this sort of animation is inside of ZAP.

It is.

It is called "Tepi Animations" and it is part of ZAP 8. (it says it was made for Maria Eden mod). 

But somehow I cannot select these animations in TES5edit.