14 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Agreed, with the rider that follower handling needs to be included both for the knockdown phase, and passing over to the optional Post Defeat plug-ins

Ideally, a defeat mod should have good options for follower handling, so the player can choose how followers "fight on", or don't, possibly even on a per-follower basis, and whether they can be passed into certain classes of post defeat handler while the player is still active, or the reverse.

Even keeping the core minimal, there's quite a bit to get right there, especially decisions on how defeat is detected and allowed to interact with ongoing consequences. It sounds trivial, but it would take more good design and planning than hard code.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Ideally, a defeat mod should have good options for follower handling, so the player can choose how followers "fight on", or don't, possibly even on a per-follower basis, and whether they can be passed into certain classes of post defeat handler while the player is still active, or the reverse.

Even keeping the core minimal, there's quite a bit to get right there, especially decisions on how defeat is detected and allowed to interact with ongoing consequences. It sounds trivial, but it would take more good design and planning than hard code.

Yep.  And probably why Goubo's version is probably, overall, with the exclusion of DA dependency and the later additional tinkering by others, still the best out there

This mod, as others, will get there eventually, but there's a way to go for them all.  Better stop there as don't want to clutter up Teutonic's thread ?

Many good ideas here, many grand dreams of course, but hopefully you can pick something fun and manageable out of it all, Teutonic.

I'd add a "+1" to the earlier idea of "rape defense" and having this degraded by "trauma", perhaps then feeding into the other SLAdventures events (increased odds of abuse being the most obvious, but other possibilities exist).

For long-term consequences, I'd agree "long-term" is better than permanent, but I'd suggest an extremely wide range, as I'd like trauma cooldown (if simply timed) to be over weeks, not days... but others clearly would prefer hours.  Specific debuffs triggered by re-encountering traumatizing opponents are an amazing idea, but could get pretty extensive if tracked for a long time.  In any event, please continue your past kindness of including easy ways to reset, to zero out SLADventures debuffs within the MCM, just in case.

While I love using this mod, there is a pair of settings that gives me issues. Namely the sleep assault "follower can rape" and "follower prevents rape" settings. Basically if you turn them both on, then your male followers prevent spawned bandits from assaulting the PC, but the follower himself is prevented from turning on the PC. But if I don't turn on "follower prevents rape", then when random bandits do spawn in during an assault, then my male follower is just standing around like a doofus most of the time.

Is there a way to make it so if both options are toggled, your follower will prevent bandits from assaulting you in the night, but still have a chance of turning on you himself? Or even assault a female follower? Maybe make it so there's a gender toggle for which followers can prevent night attacks? (Males will ward off bandits, but females can still be jumped, etc...or males just get knocked out instead of standing around during the scenes)

19 hours ago, Wilhelm Li said:

I love this mod. But I saw this mod was still in Bata. Should I play a serious save with this mod?

I don't want to get crazy ctd like slaverun heavy scripted mod.

SL Adventures beta is better than a lot of mods non-beta.

Don't let that put you off. It can be a bit unstable for a day or two at times, but Teutonic soon stabilises it again when that happens.

If you install the current version, you could finish Skyrim with no issues from SL Adventures.

I don't think I ever had any kind of increase in CTD from it. Ever.

Mods that will wreck your game:

• ones that change nodes and screw up your body so it's pretty much unfixable.
  • ones that introduce increasing slowdown.
  • ones that introduce save bloat.
  • ones that introduce increasing CTDs.
  • ones that break huge swathes of NPCs.

SL Adventures is none of these.

DAYMOYL, SD+, Hormones, SLUTS Redux, and Deviously Helpless have done all of the above for me.

SL Adventures 0.72.4 - bug report.

When triggered SleepRape often displays window with "Atacker: ", Player wakes up, and then nothing happens.
I looked into scripts, found a few issues:

Spoiler

(code with fixes)

SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript.psc
FormList Function FillAttackerFormList(Int LocationType)
        While (index > 0)
;&& (akActor == none) ; - It will exit the loop after first ValidAttacker==True  (lines 105, 126, 149)
            index -= 1
            akActor = akCell.GetNthRef(index, iFormType) as Actor
            If (IsValidAttacker(akActor) == True)
                SLAdventures_SelectedAttackersList.AddForm(akActor)
            Else 
                akActor = none 
            EndIf
        EndWhile

SLAdventures_GangRapeController.psc
Bool Function GangRape(FormList Attackers, FormList Victims = none, Bool AllowPursuit = True, Bool AllowJoinIn = True, Bool AddFollowersToVictims = True)

While (index < Attackers.GetSize()) && (index2 < iRapeMaxNumberAttackers)  ; (index -> index2) - otherwise cycle will stop no later than iRapeMaxNumberAttackers
            akActor = Attackers.GetAt(index) as Actor
            If (IsValidAttacker(akActor) == True) 
                Rapists[index2] = akActor
                index2 += 1
            EndIf
            index += 1
        EndWhile 

Another problem is that:
"Function IsValidAttacker(akActor)" in script "SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript" adds also Hostile Actors,

but "Function IsValidAttacker(akActor)" in script "SLAdventures_GangRapeController" filters out Hostile Actors.

Bool Function IsValidAttacker(Actor akActor)
    If (akActor.IsHostileToActor(Player) == True) 
; This conflicts with work SleepRapeScript
        return False
    EndIf

As result "Event OnSleepStart()" by dint of "Function FillAttackerFormList()" fills Actors list (adding including Hostile Actors), then wakes Player up, starts GangRape phase...
but in "Function GangRape()" filtered out Hostile Actors and in the end Player is naked, and no one is near... and nothing happens.

(This usually happens in Dungeon and Wilderness)

Alternatively, you can add same check ("If (akActor.IsHostileToActor(Player) == True)") in "Function IsValidAttacker()" in script "SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript".

But then in Dungeon and Wilderness will work "Function SpawnActorsForRape()" in most cases.
But it seems that this function, too, sometimes spawn Hostile Animals (Wolfs, Bears).
Then repeats the above situation.

Also, the script can get stuck in Phase "Gangbang", if for some reason it could not start animation with next Attacker.

(for example in Whiterun a cow tried to attack)
Helps forced (with help of another mod) launch of animation with this actor, or reset via Debug in MCM.

Also, in my opinion, it is worth increasing waiting time when playing animation "WakeUpIdle", when player wakes up and comes to her senses (1 second is not enough).

SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript.psc
       Player.PlayIdle(WakeUpIdle)
       Utility.Wait(
6)                  ; 6 seconds optimal for animation WakeUpIdle   (lines 69 and 554)
       Game.ForceThirdPerson()

Several noticed errors from papyrus-log:

Spoiler

(for checking)

[05/22/2019 - 01:58:02PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[sla_Main (13042D62)].slamainscr.IsActorNakedExtended() - "slamainscr.psc" Line 525
	[sla_Main (13042D62)].slamainscr.IsActorNaked() - "slamainscr.psc" Line 498
	[SLAdventures_CrimeQuest (A801C7BE)].sladventures_crimescript.isNaked() - "SLAdventures_CrimeScript.psc" Line 334
	[alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (A80012C4)].sladventures_playernakedscanner.OnObjectUnequipped() - "SLAdventures_PlayerNakedScanner.psc" Line 21
[05/22/2019 - 01:58:02PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp91"
stack:
	[sla_Main (13042D62)].slamainscr.IsActorNakedExtended() - "slamainscr.psc" Line 525
	[sla_Main (13042D62)].slamainscr.IsActorNaked() - "slamainscr.psc" Line 498
	[SLAdventures_CrimeQuest (A801C7BE)].sladventures_crimescript.isNaked() - "SLAdventures_CrimeScript.psc" Line 334
	[alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (A80012C4)].sladventures_playernakedscanner.OnObjectUnequipped() - "SLAdventures_PlayerNakedScanner.psc" Line 21

[05/23/2019 - 01:08:23PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SLAdventures_CrimeQuest (A801C7BE)].sladventures_crimescript.GetCommittedCrimes() - "SLAdventures_CrimeScript.psc" Line 275
	[SLAdventures_CrimeQuest (A801C7BE)].sladventures_crimescript.OnUpdate() - "SLAdventures_CrimeScript.psc" Line 22
[05/23/2019 - 01:08:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp41"
stack:
	[SLAdventures_CrimeQuest (A801C7BE)].sladventures_crimescript.GetCommittedCrimes() - "SLAdventures_CrimeScript.psc" Line 275
	[SLAdventures_CrimeQuest (A801C7BE)].sladventures_crimescript.OnUpdate() - "SLAdventures_CrimeScript.psc" Line 22

[05/23/2019 - 02:36:55PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SLAdventures_SleepRapeQuest (A80238E8)].sladventures_sleeprapescript.OnSleepStart() - "SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript.psc" Line 18
[05/23/2019 - 02:36:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
	[SLAdventures_SleepRapeQuest (A80238E8)].sladventures_sleeprapescript.OnSleepStart() - "SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript.psc" Line 18

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

SL Adventures beta is better than a lot of mods non-beta.

Don't let that put you off. It can be a bit unstable for a day or two at times, but Teutonic soon stabilises it again when that happens.

If you install the current version, you could finish Skyrim with no issues from SL Adventures.

I don't think I ever had any kind of increase in CTD from it. Ever.

Mods that will wreck your game:

• ones that change nodes and screw up your body so it's pretty much unfixable.
  • ones that introduce increasing slowdown.
  • ones that introduce save bloat.
  • ones that introduce increasing CTDs.
  • ones that break huge swathes of NPCs.

SL Adventures is none of these.

DAYMOYL, SD+, Hormones, SLUTS Redux, and Deviously Helpless have done all of the above for me.

Thank for your advice. I'll play this with my main quest.

Never thought SD+ done all this thing, I better uninstall SD+ and start a new save then.

23 minutes ago, Wilhelm Li said:

Never thought SD+ done all this thing, I better uninstall SD+ and start a new save then.

The current version doesn't. Don't panic.

But there have been times...

SD+ is currently  in the best state of stability it's been in a long time, maybe ever.

Hi

really enjoying this mod, I have a small suggestion.  When you commit a crime, can you output a message saying what the crime committed was?  Currently it's hey I'm fining you 120 gold, and me 'What have I done now'

Hey, you can't run around here naked, I'm fining you 120 gold would add to the roleplay I think.  Not as a message box, just a screen message.

The crime debug probably does this, but spams the check every few seconds

5 hours ago, ralphk11 said:

Hey, you can't run around here naked, I'm fining you 120 gold would add to the roleplay I think.  Not as a message box, just a screen message.

In the case where you have the cooldown on crimes set to something sensible, this would work nicely.

In the case where you haven't ... I guess you'd find out pretty quickly, which is probably also a good thing.

Some months ago, I wished for guards to have a more immersive spotting behaviour, so they'd do a single check every X seconds, and assess what crimes you are visibly committing - and if you were in visible breach of a law, then they'd forcegreet you and give you a shakedown for any additional crimes.

So, stuff like cum stains hidden by clothes, or possessing a weapon when possessing is prohibited, would only get checked if you're pulled up for something else.

With an option for "suspicious guards" to bring back the old behaviour for those that want to be caught for weapon possession by eagle-eyed guards at a distance.

What is the range that proximity rape checks for valid attackers?  I'm standing in a small military camp, there's 4 soldiers with high enough arousal, I set minimum attackers to 3 and max to 5, but its telling me can't find enough valid attackers in range.  Could the current range be doubled?  Maybe even tripled if its really short.

I had a functionality question. For both proximity and sleep rape, if the option to have followers block rape is enabled, does that mean that rape events won't trigger at all? I remember some talk about larger numbers of attackers canceling out follower protection, but I'm not sure if you chose to implement that, or if that check box is an on/off toggle. For that matter, does a follower blocking rape mean the follower can't even be the attacker? I'm asking because my PC seems to be rape immune with that option checked and her follower near her, but a rape event triggers the minute I uncheck the option.

On 5/25/2019 at 12:51 PM, CynicalCore said:

Hello Teutonic,

small question, u gonna add support for another need mod? (i know we have enough of them) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/?tab=logs

but its quite a good mod. BUT... there is still a ongoing mod support so it gets still updates... dunno if u wanna support a mod which is still in WIP

Perhaps, I need to look at the mod.

On 5/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What is the range that proximity rape checks for valid attackers?  I'm standing in a small military camp, there's 4 soldiers with high enough arousal, I set minimum attackers to 3 and max to 5, but its telling me can't find enough valid attackers in range.  Could the current range be doubled?  Maybe even tripled if its really short.

I never found it to be too short, though I guess increasing it won't hurt either. 

On 5/25/2019 at 6:31 PM, Xiaron said:

I had a functionality question. For both proximity and sleep rape, if the option to have followers block rape is enabled, does that mean that rape events won't trigger at all? I remember some talk about larger numbers of attackers canceling out follower protection, but I'm not sure if you chose to implement that, or if that check box is an on/off toggle. For that matter, does a follower blocking rape mean the follower can't even be the attacker? I'm asking because my PC seems to be rape immune with that option checked and her follower near her, but a rape event triggers the minute I uncheck the option.

Yes, that option prevents attacks entirely, so a blocking follower can not rape. I do not recall the talk you mentioned right now, though maybe it is buried somewhere in my notes.

44 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I never found it to be too short, though I guess increasing it won't hurt either. 

I actually went into the mod and increase the scan on my game to 14400...haha, seems like a lot but is great when your running down a road and do not realize people from a couple cells away are charging thru the woods to get to you, anyways just wanted to let you know have had my scan out that far in this mod for a few weeks now with 0 issues

And as always, I still have 0 issues with this mod, very stable, love the work you have done on it and look forward to more updates when you have the time, thanks for all you do on this

For anyone looking for a larger scan area, here is the ESP file I had made changes too, this is the one I use in my game

The changes include :

Scan Area of 3 cells (14400 Units)

Change the form list for sleep rape in the wilderness from bandits to NPCs that sometimes travel including:

(Keep in mind I only changed females because this is for my game)

WEThief

All hunters

WEFarmer

WENoble

A Few of the companions

A few NPCs from the thieves guild

This is just to help anyone that wants a larger scan area in the Prox rape until the next update

Just drop it in your data folder and overwrite

SLAdventures.esp

So I've been having this issue probably since the introduction of 0.72 but never had the chance to report it since I didn't get a chance to play the game that much. Whenever a Proximity Rape occurs, only the first NPC will be used while the other will keep on following the PC for eternity until I reset the rape system. 

I decided the other day that while I have the time to test if the debug function would show me anything helpful that I could use to report it but again...after the first NPC the system goes dark and reports nothing back.

I will try to get a log file if you require me to do so.

On 5/18/2019 at 6:42 PM, Teutonic said:

I am going to share my thoughts on combat rape now. Feel free to share your input. Mostly I am interested in 

• What do you want to see / what do you expect
  • What is nice to have, but not must-have
  • What is something you are not interested in / would leave deactivated (Mostly in regards to what I am suggesting or what other mods have done. You don't need to tell me you don't want pink flowers growing out of your ass.)
  Hide contents

The way I currently see it there are basically 4 steps in this feature:

1. Defeat in combat
  2. Gangrape
  3. Immediate consequences
  4. Long-term consequences

1. Defeat in combat

What primarily comes to mind is: You take a hit and if you are below a certain threshold, you are defeated. The difficulty with this is that you can of course take more damage than the threshold. Most people have probably experienced many situations where you just die, even though the attacker is valid and you should get a combat rape scenario. A way around this is setting the player character essential, but that might have its own issue. Apart from that, there does not appear to be a solid solution though.

Of course there are other ways to trigger a defeat. Power attacks, blocked/unblocked, low Magicka or Stamina, surrender, etc. None of this is news so there is no point talking much about it.

I am generally in favour of doing things differently than other mods, so it would be nice if Sexlab Adventures could put its own spin on this, although I am not quite sure how. One way could be to not actually focus on the preventing death / health threshold part, but to focus on the other ways to get defeated. So the whole point of the feature is not to prevent game overs. That doesn’t mean there could not be any health based ones though. Examples could be all hits dealing at least X damage, taking x damage within 5 seconds or even any health damage taken at all. Although you might want to ask “why not just have all of this?”

2. Gangrape

This is the easy part, since we already have a gangrape feature. Of course all of the enemies and followers if present need to be pacified. One potential issue here are hostile NPCs and creatures that walk into the area of the gangrape and how to track them. We don’t want them to cause a riot.

3. Immediate consequences

This is a tricky one, and it’s what gives me the most headaches. What happens after the attack? It’s a no-brainer that you can’t just get up again and keep fighting. If it’s in a dungeon or some other interior, you can get kicked out, but I never really liked that, since it is mostly just a variant of the same thing, just that you will have to walk into the dungeon / whathaveyou again. It might work though if you get a massive penalty (75 to 80%) to your combat abilities for a day or so. That actually gives you a reason not to go back in immediately.

I already thought about this for sleep rape and it led to me adding the “Escape” mechanic where you basically get teleported to one of the hold capitals, but that was not very well received.

A cool thing would of course be enslavement or captivity, but that looks to be rather complex on its own. Besides, it has similar issues concerning what happens afterwards. The player must escape somehow for the game to continue after all.

Lastly some people might find a sort of “game over rape” appealing, where you get raped, but then actually die, so the game over is not prevented. Most probably won’t, but let me know if you do.

4. Long-term consequences

Considering it is often “not that bad” in combat rape scenarios (for us, it is mostly just another sex scene, which is kinda the point), I have been thinking about real consequences that will actually impact the game and it is something I refer to as traumas (the name is not final though). These are permanent debuffs that will stick with you for the rest of the game. I envision them as being somewhat reminiscent of the event that triggered them and somewhat varied. For example, if you get raped in a creepy dark place, you get terrified of creepy dark places and get lower movement speed for example or are forced to sneak if in a creepy dark place. Or if you get raped by a pack of wolves, you get terrified of wolves and get some sort of combat debuff against them, for example. Occasional nightmares will make you uneasy, slowing down your skill growth, analogous to the well-rested effect, etc.

This would happen independently of the regular, immediate consequences, and it should be noted that other forms of attacks (proximity or sleep rape) could be set to trigger these effects as well.

Chances to get traumatized can be set in the MCM, including some variables, such as number of attackers, character level, number of already existing traumas, etc.

I've thought about some of the technical aspects too in the past when I was tinkering with a Defeat like mod I dropped later.

I didn't like the Essential idea because of A) The Animation that plays on bleedout and B) Because of the voice bugs that comes with it. Defeat solved those voice bugs I'm pretty sure but I never figured out how. What I ended up using instead is DeferredKill. It too allows you to take damage, but you'll never actually die. Even once you reach 0 health, nothing happens. So with DeferredKill I could just do my completely own implementation on what happens at 0 health. The only negative about it is that you die once you deactivate it if your health ever reached 0 during the time it was active. To get arround that I set the player Essential before deactivating it, and then removed the Essential flag again.

The whole how to handle surrounding NPCs nearby was also an issue for me, and I ended up using this little SKSE gem to get around it the easy way. This Plugin allows you to make Actors "invisible" on a Ai level. They'll still function as normal, but nobody will detect them. It also allows to make Actors blind on a Ai level too. So what I ended up doing was make everybody related to the ongoing scene "invisible" and I didn't have to worry about eventual surrounding NPCs at all.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

A suggestion:  When the aggressor decides to go back a stage, they should only start doing so at  stage 3.  Stage 1 in most animations is boring set-up for the scene, no need to repeat it.  :)

That is not from this mod, that is from sexlab, if you have the timer in the MCM menu set longer than the stage in an animation then it will loop