13 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What does this mod use to test for nakedness in the crime section?  I'm getting fined while wearing clothes from various mods, so I was wondering what I could do to fix that.  Add a keyword with TESVEdit? Or an equiptment slot?

It will probably count clothes tagged with the SLA naked keyword as naked.

Install SLAX, change keywords on clothes there.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:27 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What does this mod use to test for nakedness in the crime section?  I'm getting fined while wearing clothes from various mods, so I was wondering what I could do to fix that.  Add a keyword with TESVEdit? Or an equiptment slot?

Either they count as naked in Sexlab Aroused or the nudity law is inverted.

21 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

need some help with the rape sytem, i set in town to "either not". and night to "either" so i can get raped in towns only nights, right? so now i have a problem that i would like to get more options in towns like drugged or drunken... but my problem is if i set them to "either" i dont have enough "or" options which hit the "or" limit for triggering a rape scene. Can we maybe get a option where either also counts as "or"?

Why don't you just lower the limit? What exactly are you trying to achieve?

7 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Either they count as naked in Sexlab Aroused or the nudity law is inverted.

Why don't you just lower the limit? What exactly are you trying to achieve?

i would like to make rape in towns harder, so i set in town to either not, and night to either. so i can get raped in towns only in nights but this is too easy. so i would like to set drugged and drunken also to either so i can get raped in twons on day if i get drugged or drunken. but if i set all these to either i dont have enough "or" triggers. so  iwould suggest a either+or feature. but you are also right, i could lower the "or" limit.

Can i get raped in towns even if i hit 3 "or" triggers and in town is set to either not? so either and either not works only together?

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It will probably count clothes tagged with the SLA naked keyword as naked.

Install SLAX, change keywords on clothes there.

Nope it doesn't seem to be that, I checked SLAX's MCM and it had no keywords checked. I gave it Sexy and Bikini but that didn't help, still getting fined.  Also got fined in vanilla Tavern Clothes, so now I have less of a clue what is happening.

Edit: also checked to verify that the nudity law wasn't inverted. :/

12 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Nope it doesn't seem to be that, I checked SLAX's MCM and it had no keywords checked. I gave it Sexy and Bikini but that didn't help, still getting fined.  Also got fined in vanilla Tavern Clothes, so now I have less of a clue what is happening.

SLAX should allow you to remove the naked keyword from clothes that have them, if you want to.

However, if it says they aren't present, then you can't remove them, because they aren't there.

Possibly try adding and then removing them just to see if I didn't check properly on devices I haven't seen before.

I should review SLAX and check to see I have that right, but if you add and then remove it will definitely be gone.

The other way to be sure you don't have the keyword is to look in Tes5Edit. Load your entire mod stack though, don't just look at the mod the clothes come from, as sometimes other mods mess with such items.

But I'd guess that it's either this:

You have nothing in the body slot.

Or

The thing in your body slot has the naked keyword.

Because there's not a lot of scope for SLAdv to get this wrong unless your SLAdv install is broken.

oh i got a nice idea, can we get for "Crime and Laws" a Law for ragged cloth, so i can say that solitude the town for all nice and beautiful imperial idiots can fine u if u walk in a miner outfit. Also for the rape system a "maybe not" (isnt a good name, i know) and a slider for %. this feature would lower the chance of a rape if all "or" triggers got triggered and the "maybe not". Like: u set "condition required" to 2 and naked and unarmend to "or" and thane to "maybe not" and the % slider (how much the chance will drop) to 70%

so if you are naked, unarmend and currently a thane in the hold... so u got the 100% base chance (default) - the 70% chance form the "maybe not". would be usefull for the "thane" option. so not every perv wanna rape the thane from his hold, cos this could probably cost his head...

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Possibly try adding and then removing them just to see if I didn't check properly on devices I haven't seen before.

I should review SLAX and check to see I have that right, but if you add and then remove it will definitely be gone.

I -think- that worked, adding and removing the keyword.  I don't seem to be getting fined, but I'll keep testing.

Edit: Nope, still got fined.  I think I'll change SL Adventures' detection method to the body slot specifically and see if that fixes it.

Edit 2:  Right under where you choose how nakedness is detected in Misc Options, there's a checkbox for "Treat erotic armors as naked". I wonder if that is the cause, I've unchecked that now.

12 hours ago, Desiree42 said:

I really like this mod. Really fun but I think the first rape option not having a gender option is ignoring the other settings. My PC keeps getting raped by female npcs

There is a bug with it currently. Cycle through the options once until it is back at male again.

Can I ask a question about keywords? In "Skimpy outftit keywords" under "Mod Integration Options" I added the keywords ArmorClothing, ArmorHeavy, ArmorLight. Since about the 90% of armor mods that I have plus the vanilla remodeled armors I use are overly sexualized and about all of them have said keywords, means that armors that have those keywords are flagged as skimpy now? Cause I use the skimpy condition in Proximity Rape and its a drag to flag every outfit that I use as skimpy.

3 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Can I ask a question about keywords? In "Skimpy outftit keywords" under "Mod Integration Options" I added the keywords ArmorClothing, ArmorHeavy, ArmorLight. Since about the 90% of armor mods that I have plus the vanilla remodeled armors I use are overly sexualized and about all of them have said keywords, means that armors that have those keywords are flagged as skimpy now? Cause I use the skimpy condition in Proximity Rape and its a drag to flag every outfit that I use as skimpy.

Why not simply remove the condition check for clothing altogether, if every clothing in your game encourages rape?

16 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Correct, every armor with those keywords should be considered skimpy now.

Hi, Im using ur good mod very well. But i have a problem with sleep rape. My male character isn't raped in sleep with SL animation. even though i raised 100% in city sleep rape chances. Sleep creep works good. Is there bug in sleep rape? I just want male PC sleep raped by female npc or follower with SL animation. And if i wish you, i wish chances that follower can be sleep rapist with other (or alone) if follower have some arousal point, and chances for follower to prevent sleep rape (or they raped togerther if follower wasn't strong enough). Lastly, i really appreciate you modding

P.S Please understand my foolish English ability

13 hours ago, chang7710 said:

Hi, Im using ur good mod very well. But i have a problem with sleep rape. My male character isn't raped in sleep with SL animation. even though i raised 100% in city sleep rape chances. Sleep creep works good. Is there bug in sleep rape? I just want male PC sleep raped by female npc or follower with SL animation. And if i wish you, i wish chances that follower can be sleep rapist with other (or alone) if follower have some arousal point, and chances for follower to prevent sleep rape (or they raped togerther if follower wasn't strong enough). Lastly, i really appreciate you modding

P.S Please understand my foolish English ability

When that happens to me... turn off sleep rape.  Save and Exit.  Reload saved game and turn it back on.

11 hours ago, chang7710 said:
15 hours ago, sexcapades said:

When that happens to me... turn off sleep rape.  Save and Exit.  Reload saved game and turn it back on.

WOW!! IT WORKS!!! THANK U SO MUCH BRO!!

SexLab Survival's sleep handling has problems in combination with SLAdventures too. Monoman couldn't identify why, but I also found that disabling sleep rape in SLAdventures fixes it.

My gut feel is that SL Adventures is somehow crashing in its sleep end handler; maybe an unbound property or something.

The result is that other mods that rely on the event don't get it.

My memory is hazy, but I think I looked and nothing obvious jumped out, but there is something funny going on in SLAdventures sleep handler.

The sleep start event might initiate something bad that breaks everything before the sleep end can fire, or it could just be that the sleep end has a defect.

I've noticed some strange behavior I *thought* was related to another mod interacting with this one, but now I'm not sure.

I play as a female, use female followers/slaves (PAHE HSH).  I have Rape/Proximity Rape set to MALE only, with minimum arousal of 20. 

And...  Proximity Rape gets stuck sometimes.  It won't fire.  I turn on debug, notice that conditions are met (so I didn't screw up with the ANDs and ORs), but that "Not enough valid attackers are found" even if I'm in a room full of horny guys (above that 20 threshold).

If I set attacker gender to EITHER, this is what I see happening in the debug messages:

Conditions are met.

Alise is following you.

Alise has caught you.

Then, two males rape me in a MMF animation.  Alise is not involved.

Alise gets involved immediately afterward, with or without another NPC joining in.

It's as though the mod recognizes that conditions are met, has an attacker set?!? (in this case Alise), but gets caught on the MALE-only condition parameter in settings, so the whole thing fails and exits, waiting for the next Proximity Rape Check.  When gender gets set to EITHER, it releases the floodgates and almost inevitably a gangbang occurs.

Then, I can safely set attacker gender back to MALE and everything will work again as normal -- until some random point in the future where a female gets somehow placed into the attacker role again, and then Proximity Rape just refuses to continue.

small feedback:

Proximity Rape:

Using the simple conditions still applies the advance conditions required conditions settings. This is ok, but might be missleading.

I suggest the "Conditions required" to also show in the MCM when using the simple conditions. (where you chose how many conditions have to be met at the same time).

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

small feedback:

Proximity Rape:

Using the simple conditions still applies the advance conditions required conditions settings. This is ok, but might be missleading.

I suggest the "Conditions required" to also show in the MCM when using the simple conditions. (where you chose how many conditions have to be met at the same time).

It is supposed to apply. If it doesn't show up, that's a bug.

19 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I was wondering if it was possible for naked detection for crimes to not count wearing a hobble dress or catsuit as being naked.  'cauuse really, you're not.  

Changing the nudity detection method to no main slot clothing (under this mod's Misc. Options) fixes that, if that helps.  I assume that the problem with the default setting is a DD thing, because hobble dresses don't have the ArmorClothing keyword.  It seems like they should, but that would be up to DD.

One problem I have with this mod is that the laws only apply to the player. It's most noticable with public nudity inverted, in which case the player is the only one naked. Another thing that bothers me is that the taxes are added to the bounty. Having to pay taxes doesn't make you a criminal, not paying them does.