[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

The Sexyxenos trait and more beta is updated. I have changed many modifiers and added one new event and one old event! ?

The new event is triggered by the over sexualized trait when a species with this trait live with a birth controlled species. It's like a slow and gentle snu fever. Actually the description is a lie, it's not finished.

And the snu fever is back again, i hope. With an additional feature. For every 25 snu fever pops you can love to death one more xeno pop, it's caped to 4 snu snu at a time. The frequency of the event is changed too and mostly higher.

edit: the beta is re-updated, important bug correction for the snu fever.

2 minutes ago, ulm11 said:

So when I try to launch the game with the mod enabled it makes me unable to interact with my laptop screen and when I use hotkey commands to link over to the game itself, the game crashes. 

Does it Load the game menu before it crashes? If not try launching the game and leaving it for 5 to 10 minutes, if what's happening to you is what I think is happening, it shouldn't be the mod specifically.

6 minutes ago, Absentia616 said:

Does it Load the game menu before it crashes? If not try launching the game and leaving it for 5 to 10 minutes, if what's happening to you is what I think is happening, it shouldn't be the mod specifically.

That seemed to work but when I got into the game itself I couldn't find any of the mod features.

hello. so, im just looking for clarification here. with the update, I had nothing but red flags for the earlier version of SSX, but I am reading that SSX 1.7 is compatible with v. 2.2.x ? or are we all waiting for a full mod update to 1.8? I downloaded the beta file already. is that the 1.8 beta?

Edit: also, im using the v. 2.2.3 beta patch. hoping that perhaps you might find this useful for feed back.

The Sexyxenos trait and more beta is the the beta of sexyxenos trait and more for the 2.2.

The others sexyxenos mods are not fully compatible with the 2.2. The city sets have no ecumenopolis landscape and the custom species have no upkeep because of a mistake from the devs. The mod "upkeep fix for mod species" from the workshop is required.

The red flags are decorative in this case.

20 hours ago, Toronam said:

The Sexyxenos trait and more beta is the the beta of sexyxenos trait and more for the 2.2.

The others sexyxenos mods are not fully compatible with the 2.2. The city sets have no ecumenopolis landscape and the custom species have no upkeep because of a mistake from the devs. The mod "upkeep fix for mod species" from the workshop is required.

The red flags are decorative in this case.

ah ok. so, we are still waiting for a full update to SSX, which of course takes a bit of time to perform im sure. I don't code so, I cant imagine the amount of time it must take to do such things, especially when the amount of changes the devs did to stellaris are so extensive. I had to actually replay the tutorial just to get a grasp of what the new economy and planet systems entailed and how they worked. I for one,, and im sure I speak for most here, that I am willing to wait out the updates to your awesome mod. its a great piece of work. keep it up, man!

Sexyxenos Cities is updated and compatible with the 2.2, it's normally still compatible with the previous versions. Some arts are from the artists Ishutani and Damian Kryzwonos if you want the sauce. ?

Edit: Micro update for the same file, 2 pictures was with the wrong size. Oops.

Edit: Micro update again for the same rar file, a 3rd picture was wrong. All files checked, this time it's GOODâ„¢.

7 hours ago, Zubarus said:

a info waht mod is 2.2.2 ready in the file view will be great.

so 2 mods i can use now?

I'm having difficulty understanding what you are trying to say here.

On 12/25/2018 at 6:06 PM, Toronam said:

Sexyxenos Cities is updated and compatible with the 2.2, it's normally still compatible with the previous versions. Some arts are from the artists Ishutani and Damian Kryzwonos if you want the sauce. ?

Edit: Micro update for the same file, 2 pictures was with the wrong size. Oops.

Edit: Micro update again for the same rar file, a 3rd picture was wrong. All files checked, this time it's GOODâ„¢.

So, cities should be good, other post was saying traits may be good, using the sexyxenos portraits means they have no upkeep, but there's a mod that fixes that somewhere. Yes?

I'm using all files (except the old trait pack and the compatibility patches).

Not sure if correct, but I noticed my game not booting without countries, and the normal pack contains a lot of dependencies I'm guessing. (seeing as it's almost 200mb big)

If what I'm writing is incorrect, please do correct me - this is just my personal experience.

But I'm also playing with outdated MSSA and sexual gameplay for some of the events to trigger.

Sadly by choosing the brood parasite trait makes the AI go complete retard since they will switch between different pop-production and essentially only producing them for the single brood parasite from you (migration treaty) to killfuck them immediately.

.... but ohhh I so love the roleplay - I'm thinking of changing the mtth but I doubt that would "solve" the problem.

Plus - I want my pops on my planets to do exactly that, I'm setting all the hot models to slaves so the ugly ones get weeded out... good that Hitler is not here to read my post.

##Edit##

BTW, if anyone here needs a tester - i'm offering. ?

Both the events of MASSA and sexual gameplay are NOT fit for use in 2.2.

And btw. you are guessing wrong. There are not "a lot of dependencies" because it is almost 200mb big. It is almost 200mb of compressed pictures and unzipped the mod is 800mb big.

In fact sexy xenos has not even a single dependency.

The brood parasite trait is from sexual gameplay and not sexy xenos.

And as said above that mod is not fit for use in 2.2.

3 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

Both the events of MASSA and sexual gameplay are NOT fit for use in 2.2.

And btw. you are guessing wrong. There are not "a lot of dependencies" because it is almost 200mb big. It is almost 200mb of compressed pictures and unzipped the mod is 800mb big.

In fact sexy xenos has not even a single dependency.

The brood parasite trait is from sexual gameplay and not sexy xenos.

And as said above that mod is not fit for use in 2.2.

1. You're right, they are outdated. some of the events do trigger though, so I'm using it despite it making the game unstable and causing bugs.

2. Alright, not a dependency, I thought wrong. But is anything from the normal "sexysxenos_1.7.rar" incompatible? As you said it's not a dependency - as such it only adds new species-Portraits and such I'm assuming. (At least there are no serious events in the folder) Meaning since there's little to no connection to the changes made in the patch it's working without any changes, right?

3. I know, I still do.... what can I say, corrupt savegames never stopped me.

Just to be clear - I don't want to kick of a dispute, seeing as I really like your mod and enjoy playing it very much.

I was just wondering about some of the same questions as Zubarus did - what can be used and what not.

I tried with or without countries for example and noticed that Stellaris wont start up without it.(The filename does say "requirements")

Anyway, long story short:

sexysxenos countries (requirements).rar

-> is this still a dependency for the rest of the mod?

sexysxenos traits and more.rar

-> old mod, not for the current Version of Stellaris

sexysxenos_1.7.rar

-> Not updated, but still compatible I presume?

sexyxenos compatibility patch archive.rar

-> Not usable without updates from the corresponding Mod I presume?

sexysxenos traits and more Le Guin beta build 3.rar

-> Up to date, and I really like you for it.

sexysxenos cities.rar

-> Up to date

Is this more of less correct?

1 hour ago, plebejer said:

sexysxenos_1.7.rar

Only if is you use the "Upkeep fix for mod species" mod from the Steam Workshop. There is a bug that causes all modded species to not require upkeep. That mod is a bit of a workaround at least until Paradox fixes it themselves.

1 hour ago, plebejer said:

Anyway, long story short:

sexysxenos countries (requirements).rar

-> is this still a dependency for the rest of the mod?

Nope. I do play without.

sexysxenos_1.7.rar

Updated a few days back. The red flag is just for decoration. Aka Toronam likely forgot to change it and it is to small a visual bug to bother reuploading again.

You do need https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1587923537 as it's a requirement to circumvent the 'Modded races don't have upkeep' bug paradox introduced in 2.2.

sexyxenos compatibility patch archive.rar

-> Not usable without updates from the corresponding Mod I presume?

Correct.

sexysxenos traits and more Le Guin beta build 3.rar

-> Up to date, and I really like you for it.

Glad you do but this is Toronams Mod and not mine. ?

sexysxenos cities.rar

-> Up to date

Correct.

Is this more of less correct?