[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

I think you forgot to add the compatibility for Enhanced Gene Modding. Maybe that's why the sexy humanoid category is not showing.

It's sure that will be hard to patch a mod if i didn't take the files. XD

And ho god it's well done but it's a mess, so many lines and events, i'm sure the menu and options are big. Give me some days.

How is the integration/compatibility of this mod with Sexual Gameplay and which mods would you recommend to go with yours ?

Excepted somes patchs (all informations are in the patch archive), the mod is compatible at maximum with the other mods.

10 hours ago, Dracolule said:

I have a question, and sorry if it has already been asked.

How is the integration/compatibility of this mod with Sexual Gameplay and which mods would you recommend to go with yours ?

I am currently trying a game with Sexual Gameplay, Sexy Xenos (yours), Elves of Stellaris, Guilli's Planet Modifiers, Planetary Diversity and Glavius's Compatible IA mod. I want to add a few more mods to that.

Have you tried ''Make Space Sexy Again 0.17.2'' By darkspleen '' ?

Spoiler

12 hours ago, Aquila30k said:

How did you that? I tried doing that, but I keep messing up.

Which one ? the Draenei Species class or the life engineering ?

Life engineering :I downloaded Toronan's Pach for life engineering and went into the files and took at look.You can simply replace a part of the code.For instance in len_scripted_effect.txt there's a line like 

Spoiler

else_if = {
        limit = { has_planet_flag = len_species_mam }
        len_create_mam = yes
    }

I made one like 

Spoiler

else_if = {
        limit = { has_planet_flag = len_species_drn }
        len_create_drn = yes
    }

drn = draenei for short

then a little lower there's

Spoiler

len_create_mam = {
    if = {
        limit = { has_planet_flag = len_species_sentient }

if = {
            limit = { has_planet_flag = len_species_random_traits }

create_species = {
                name = random
                class = MAM
                portrait = random
                homeworld = THIS
                traits = {
                    trait = len_trait_engineered
                    trait = random_traits
                }
            }
        }
        else = {
            create_species = {
                name = random
                class = MAM
                portrait = random
                homeworld = THIS
                traits = {
                }
            }
        }
    }
    else = {
        create_species = {
            name = random
            class = MAM
            portrait = random
            homeworld = THIS
            traits = {
                trait = random_presapient_trait
            }
            sapient = no
        }
    }
}

I basically copy thatl ine and replace the ''MAM'' with ''drn'' ,the class and name with ''Draenei'', and the portrait with ''invitingdraenei'' which correspond to the portraits from ssx. Added a few traits and went into '' len_life_creator.txt and did the same kind of thing.

Spoiler

option = {
        name = "Draenei"

hidden_effect = {
            set_planet_flag = len_species_drn
        }
    }

and 

option = {
        name = "Draenei"

hidden_effect = {
            FROM = { set_planet_flag = len_species_drn }
        }
    }

that pretty much did it for me. However I had to do it for the other races too.

For the Species Class part, you create a archetype in ''ssx_species_archetypes.txt''

Spoiler

which should look like this

DRAENEI = { 
    inherit_traits_from = { BIOLOGICAL } 
        inherit_trait_points_from = BIOLOGICAL
}

Then a species class in species_classes.txt (depending on the name).

Spoiler

Draenei = {
    archetype = DRAENEI

possible = { authority = { NOT = { value = auth_machine_intelligence text = SPECIES_CLASS_MUST_NOT_USE_MACHINE_INTELLIGENCE } } }

portraits = {
        "invitingdraenei"
        }

graphical_culture = SSX2_01
    move_pop_sound_effect = "moving_pop_confirmation"

}

Then a species name in ssx_species_names.txt

Spoiler

DRAENEI = {
    Draenei = {
        name = Draenei
        plural = Draenei
        home_planet = Draenor
        home_system = Naruu
        name_list = "HUM2"
    }
}

for the portraits, Toronam already took care of it (thanks again) just make sure wheneverthe line demands a portrait you write ''invitingdraenei''.

Just so you know,I only did it so that I could have a specific trait for the specific species. since ''allowed_archetypes = { DRAENEI }'' requires an achetypes.

Now I don't know if its the correct way of doing it but it worked for me.

❤️

You are completely right. The opinion modifier is strong. It's already nerfed since long in the wip next version. The actual balance is lovable=10, benevolent=20, adorable=30. For the main modifiers I don't know what to do. I wait what will offer this insanely waited 2.2.  >:x

All previous upload of our mods are still in the workshop. It must be admitted that the moderation don't care about this or is very poorly populated or it's magically acceptable if it's with a mysterious description. I'm not able to find again where it's said it's not ok to put adult mod on steam workshop but i'm sure this rule still exist. Ha! Even if some nudy games are now tolerated. I can understand the Lewd Names can be ok, it's just a nice name list but a mod like SSX... seriously.... ?

Little remind, it's allowed to scrap the elements of my mod for your one and sharing.

Description updated.

I dont mind if you take and/or change the files for your mods. Do not put the NSFW pictures on steam workshop if you don't like to live dangerously. If you really really want to do a repost, write at least a description and give the source. Check the rules of the website where the repost is done. If the loverlab is difficult to reach from your country you are more than allowed to repost it in a better place.

As said before:

Valve is an american company and thus is abiding by american law and/or opinions.

Violence is good. Gore is good. Sexy is somewhat good. Nude is bad.

When it is possible to expose even so much as a single female nipple it is not acceptable by steam guidelines.

Even if the nipple in question is from a picture of a historical painting or shown for a split second in a video of a woman breastfeeding.

It is telling that even though numerous reports for month now are present Valve does not take even a hint of a consequence.

Just a bit of info for you guys - I keep running into empires, orders (like the curators) and fallen that use the sexyxeno portraits but their using the extra ones - the ones at the bottom of the list not the SSX or SSM's.  So my suggestion is pick a single portrait pack for them to use and the computer won't give us invisible ai people.

Strange, that sound like an incompatibility. Or it's not from this mod.

To make spawn an invisible species, you need to add the technical name of a new species in a species class. And don't make the text file with the addresses of the pictures. Have the addresses but not the pictures give the same result.

I think you have a damaged mod somewhere.

I never had that problem before with sexy xenos.  What did your stellaris logs saids on your computer? 

On 10/24/2018 at 1:24 AM, Dracolule said:

I also had an invisible species in my last game, but it wasn't a SSX species. I think the problem comes from elsewhere.

On 10/21/2018 at 10:03 PM, Wolf470 said:

Just a bit of info for you guys - I keep running into empires, orders (like the curators) and fallen that use the sexyxeno portraits but their using the extra ones - the ones at the bottom of the list not the SSX or SSM's.  So my suggestion is pick a single portrait pack for them to use and the computer won't give us invisible ai people.

on topic. This got dropped today. I'm getting this new DLC. Now we got options to sell off our sexy xenos to the market. sounds cruel but I hope we can send our pops to other players in a online match.  send fury nudes eachother :P

Spoiler

Even if this is Paradox and a game we love and cherish.

Do. Not. Preorder.

In this day and age one of the main reasons for a preorder does not exist anymore. Namely the availability of a copy at launch day. Digital goods don't have a maximum number that can be shipped.

And the main reason against preorder directly is: You spent money on a PR promise, not a product. Once the publisher has the money up front they stop caring whether the product actually is going to be good.

In the case of Paradox that's very unlikely but it's unwise to bet on it being true until the end of time.

Don't encourage bad customer practices.

A very large part of the stellaris fans spy already the news about the next updates.

If some one ask, I'm not impressed by this dlc, even with the Bentusi like traders and the slave market (probably putted in because of the weakness of the dlc). I will not expand my little mod on this content. And I dislike lies, the probably best new on the galaxy is the launch date of the update. I understand it's a longer project, it's not like their need to redo the ai and balance many values. ?

Pre-order is m'ok, if you consider yourself has a patron rather a customer.