[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

8 hours ago, Toronam said:

I have suddenly realized you are so many! 214 followers!? Without counting the unknown number of the others mod users. It's was not expected! Not bad for a medium quality furfag and hentai mod for a 4X game. ?

So many humans but so few diplomatic messages suggestions. Sad. I look like an extrovert now. ?

Anyway, SSX 1.7 is 85% done, maybe more. New species, and reinforcements of the existing ones. But more importantly, a new robutt species. This time i use a very good character editor (Koikatu by Illusion), so, i take my little revenge.

This synthetic species is the last thing to do for the update, and i can spend more than an hour on a character. That risk to be based on my tastes.

The different leaders have their own pool of portraits. The rulers/governors, the generals, the civilians and the scientist. The admirals will have the pools of the rulers and generals.

The civilians are simple. Some of them can look sab or lifeless, others can look more happy with their situations. Some silly organics have degraded some of them.

Reveal hidden contents

ssm_civils.png.8a16ff17029ba4833246b462199ff2ef.png

The lewd scientists. Their are exaggeratedly curious and friendly, their are often the ambassador during a firsts contact. An important occasion to make a great impression, and more "science".

Reveal hidden contents

ssm_scientifiques.png.6244212a3ec0e1989d3b2be82d4fd766.png

The soldiers and generals are heavily weaponized. Their have also the required tools for occupying a population.

Reveal hidden contents

ssm_generaux.png.e97d97bbe2715c5dea0bcb7c7bd1b14f.png

And finally the rulers. Looking very costly , equipped with additional hardware. Charismatic, authoritarian, sometime intimidating.

Reveal hidden contents

ssm_reignantes.png.6b937351d23d49446beb1429d844cbd1.png

I really like the last one, she look like a fucking colossus.  D :

Ouah ça a l'air ouf , sacré travail 

Franchement je suis préssé de pouvoir jouer avec 

Sinon pour savoir tu as prévu de le sortir avant le patch majeur ou tu attend sa sortie pour être sur qu'il soit compatible ?

Wow, that sounds like a hell of a job. 

Frankly, I'm eager to be able to play with 

Otherwise to know you're planning to release it before the major patch or are you waiting for it to be released to make sure it's compatible?

Ouah ça a l'air ouf , sacré travail 

Franchement je suis préssé de pouvoir jouer avec 

Sinon pour savoir tu as prévu de le sortir avant le patch majeur ou tu attend sa sortie pour être sur qu'il soit compatible ?

It will be finished and shared long before the next game update. In 3 weeks i'm sure it's done. I have a correct amount of characters, if i stop now i can upload in 4 days but i continue a little more the creation part.

Can we get the names of the new species portrait ? I added the Night Elves ,The Eldars , The Viera and the Miqo'te for myself. So thanks to you,with the Draeneis, I got myself an harem galaxy ! :D 

Now, the new organics portraits are finals, I can respond. A second succubi species is added, more blue, the blue succubis in the first species are deported in the new one. A shark/orca species, and a bonus species of anime girls cosplayed as the monsters of monster hunter by Oota Yuuichi.

I have a better starter for the new waifu bots, 126 characters, it's fun, but sad the ui of the game is a little small. ?

I thinks i start the upload in the next 12 hours. If i do new robots too short after the mod upgrade, i will simply share that with a drag and drop patch. :cocktail:

I also need to make possible to build a ssx robot pop with an organic empire, it's scandalous!

Do you have any plans on adding more events and traits?

Evidently! But i wait the 2.2 storm like the others.

Main file upgrade finished, it's the last upgrade of this scale, it's beyond 2000 pictures it's a very few overkill. :elephant:  I do the compatibility patchs for the buildable  synth pops and the life engineering mod next time.

New patch archive added with 3 patchs, ssm pops can be built at last. :)  Life engineering compatibility done, I haven't deeply tested  for this mod but that look correct. 2 text lines will remain in english in any localisation because of a small imperfection in the SSX main file. Oups.

Let me guess. You are trying the races from SSX_3 and don't see any?

Recycled answer. Again.

On 2/24/2018 at 12:55 PM, JesusKreist said:

None.

You get access to two extra species looks when you have Synthetic Dawn but both are extra, heavy WIP and honestly mediocre in my eyes.

At your problem: it isn't one.

Only SSX is a category with the new races. SSX with a number attached are for citygraphics and have no races in them.

Stellaris always needs a category for city and ship graphics, it is how the game is coded and not an error.

Yeap, I don't see them

Jesus Kreist post kinda confusing to me, Is SSX only a space per say? I have to download other mods to use the space?

My bad, I did look to see If there was an answer but I kinda got lazy after looking through a few pages lol

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\sexysxenos\common\species_classes\00_ssxspecies_classes.txt

Copy the name of the race, for instance "synthkoi" from SSM to SSX.

AFAIR the leaders in that case only have the default picture.

Guess they are changed someplace else.

Been doing some testing with the ssx life engineering mod comparability patch. It's working so far. Seeing the sexyxenos spawning as pre-sentient or as a Pre-FTL stone age.

The only things just need is the portraits and the species class when your under the Enhanced Gene Modding screen.

I'm not complaining about it lol

At least I'm glad the compatibility patch work great with sexyxenos :)  Science is good ?

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Spoiler

11.png.b2033404eb0a36376be518b12839da68.png12.png.987e8b28b9ad7ba21f2eb595fed9b1e1.png13.png.2664f72633d83afee0b304cc13561da5.png

3 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\sexysxenos\common\species_classes\00_ssxspecies_classes.txt

Copy the name of the race, for instance "synthkoi" from SSM to SSX.

thanks mate, you're the best :P

Thanks JesusKreist for all of your interventions. A have added a stealthy tip in the mod page. That will become more comfortable for new mod users.

The only things just need is the portraits and the species class when your under the Enhanced Gene Modding screen. 

Phoque... I see. I don't understand how to add  this missing feature actually. :/

9 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

It's intentional, i wanted to do a specialized portrait set. ?

4 hours ago, Toronam said:

Phoque... I see. I don't understand how to add  this missing feature actually. :/

I can ask the mod author and see if they can help me on how it works so i can pass the information to you. I can just ignore portraits and the species class. Not a problem for me. I'm glad your patch work great for me. I got many sexy xenos in my empire game :) 

Thank you for making the patch for me and many people here ?

Also I could take some time on how the life engineering system works so i can make my own mod around your sexy xeno mod and pass that mod to you for approval.  I might wait until 2.2 comes out and see if the modding is easier for me. I'm very new on Stellaris modding/ coding.  

On 8/21/2018 at 6:31 PM, dudeman117 said:

Is there a way to make the game only spawn in species from this and other custom species mods? As in make it so that the base game and dlc species do not spawn in randomly and only pull from the custom species lists?

Yes, and it's easier than my explanation is going to sound.  Ready?

On your custom empires screen you will notice that every custom empire has box in the upper right corner with a lock icon on it.  The default value is "Random."  This means that this empire may or may not appear in a game.  If you click on it it can turn to "Forbidden" which means that they cannot randomly appear in the game.  If you click it again it can turn to "Forced" which means that empire must appear in the game.

So here is what you do.  Make as many custom empires as you want to see in the game as opponents.  When you're done with that click the lock until all of them are "Forced" into the game.  Now make your own empire and click the lock until it is "Forbidden."  You can still use the empire yourself - all it means is that there is no chance that the AI can use it.  Then go through and "Forbid" every other custom empire that you don't want to see appear.

Now the hard part!  Take your finger and count the number of sexy aliens you have set to be "Forced" into the game.  Write that number down.  Now go to your empire and pick it to start a game with.  Now you're on the custom game settings menu.  Set Fallen Empires to zero.  Set Marauder Empires to zero.  Set number of enemies to the exact number that you have written down.

When the game starts the "randomizer" will only pick from the list of sexy aliens that you made and nothing else.  Ta-da!

Note: Nothing that I'm aware of can prevent the AI from using randomly generated horror-faced fungus people as Primitives or Pre-Sentients.  But hey, that's what genocide is for, right?

I don't think that was meant.

The majority of players has discovered the little eagles to the right of the species button long ago.

He was more or less asking for random species i.e. species you DID NOT create beforehand.

Plus that for your tip to work the player has to disable what many players deem core features is a second point against your tip.

Well if you create a specific species class,(for instance I seperated the Draenei from the SSX class and made its own so that I can apply specific traits) and that you add to the compatibility patch  the proper lines , It gave me something like this. I mean you don't have/need to change the species portrait if there's only one kind of portrait per species class.So I guess that's nice.Thanks for the patch ! :3 ❤️

Spoiler

20181010011257_1.jpg.f8b2544f248e14e5c7f4e4ffc47fccfa.jpg20181010013454_1.jpg.2416744126763009cf39d00eaff2969a.jpg20181010013401_1.jpg.c7ba49298882364583c54dd5831d09c0.jpg

3 hours ago, Dadicho said:

Well if you create a specific species class,(for instance I seperated the Draenei from the SSX class and made its own so that I can apply specific traits) and that you add to the compatibility patch  the proper lines , It gave me something like this. I mean you don't have/need to change the species portrait if there's only one kind of portrait per species class.So I guess that's nice.Thanks for the patch ! :3 ❤️

that pretty cool. not trolling. That is epic on what you can do in modding. I'll start learning with this stuff real soon.

I have a question, and sorry if it has already been asked.

How is the integration/compatibility of this mod with Sexual Gameplay and which mods would you recommend to go with yours ?

I am currently trying a game with Sexual Gameplay, Sexy Xenos (yours), Elves of Stellaris, Guilli's Planet Modifiers, Planetary Diversity and Glavius's Compatible IA mod. I want to add a few more mods to that.

Well if you create a specific species class,(for instance I seperated the Draenei from the SSX class and made its own so that I can apply specific traits) and that you add to the compatibility patch  the proper lines , It gave me something like this. I mean you don't have/need to change the species portrait if there's only one kind of portrait per species class.So I guess that's nice.Thanks for the patch ! :3 

How did you that? I tried doing that, but I keep messing up.