4 hours ago, Zyk said:

Hey! First time wanting to use this mod, as I'd like to make a brothel together with WW. I was wondering if there's any way to use just the prostitution side of this mod? I don't really want some of other features like Daughter of the Harem, Black Widow, Pheromonal Flower (think I got the name wrong?), even Mind Broken, etc. Really just want the prostitution! Thanks in advance!

If you don't use parts of the mod, they won't show up.  The traits and aspirations are made so they won't be given to NPC's randomly, the game won't have NPC's turn themselves into succubi, etc.  So, don't use it, and you won't see it.

3 hours ago, chelzmcnamara said:

Is there a sure way of knowing if I successfully installed the mod? I'm not sure if some of the features are from WW, Basement drug or Nisas.

Go to a computer and look for TAM Explorer.  If the mod's been installed correctly, it will be there.

7 hours ago, chelzmcnamara said:

Is there a sure way of knowing if I successfully installed the mod? I'm not sure if some of the features are from WW, Basement drug or Nisas.

Most of those mods give a notification in upper right corner when you load into your played household.

If you see those then the mods are installed correctly.

Which features you'll have to read more about the mods documentations or ask here. 

14 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Update NWP and WW.

I already did, just double checked and put them all in there again. The mod used to work perfectly for me before the last Origin patch. All other mods (such as basemental) function perfectly

41 minutes ago, Diablo98 said:

I already did, just double checked and put them all in there again. The mod used to work perfectly for me before the last Origin patch. All other mods (such as basemental) function perfectly

This is your LE:

Ver LL.3.1c at Time: Wed Jul 28 21:30:10 2021 on Windows with WW v165f and Basemental 7.13.139 on 1.77.146.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1c\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 66, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 642, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 405, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 92, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_generic.py", line 62, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_text_input.py", line 210, in build_msg
AttributeError: 'UiTextInput' object has no attribute 'height'

Your NWP and WW are outdated.

NWP is 3.1d right now and WW is 165h.

Check for double versions of these mods hidden somewhere in your mods folder.

On 7/29/2021 at 7:30 AM, snowdog04 said:

Sounds like maybe you've placed NWP too many folders deep?  At least, that's usually the reason TAM Explorer goes missing.

Needs to be .../mods/NisasWickedPerversions/(files).  If it's any more folders down than that, the game can't find the ts4script file.

I have it in the usual Mods/Nisas

I also tried to put it directly into Mods, no subfolder, also didnt work.

Tried CC, non CC pcs and laptops. Nothing. Was wondering if the download was outdated or such. 

Still havent figured out what the issue is

Whenever I try to edit my succubus I go to hats and I even if I sort it by custom content I don't see any Wicked Perversions accessories. Is there something else I have to download to get the accessories? I have WickedWhims, Basemental Drugs, and Long cut nails all installed. If there's any way I can fix this please let me know.

On 7/28/2021 at 11:24 PM, snowdog04 said:

You've got a super old version of NWP, current is 3.1d.  Also you'll have to update your game, because any mods updated for 1.77 will not work backwards with older game versions.

Edit:  Oops, I see you have indeed updated your game.  But you definitely need to update NWP!

I am so sorry to bother you again but I downloaded the new NWP file but it's still giving me this: 

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Sat Jul 31 00:18:19 2021 on Darwin with WW v165h and Basemental hates you on 1.77.146.1230
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 12, in after_interaction_manager_start
KeyError: 'toilet_Puke'

How can I make some sims to not agree for my body offerts for example because of that they are "loyal" to add more realism to the game? I don't want that every sim will agree for my HO's offert but also I don't want to disable it totally.

7 hours ago, Morie said:

I have it in the usual Mods/Nisas

I also tried to put it directly into Mods, no subfolder, also didnt work.

Tried CC, non CC pcs and laptops. Nothing. Was wondering if the download was outdated or such. 

Still havent figured out what the issue is

The only time my TAM explorer went missing I had a duplicate copy of the mod in the wrong folder.

Добрый день. сообщаю об ошибке)

Nisas_Last_Exception

Версия LL.3.1d во время: 31 июля, суббота, 18:54:30 2021 в Windows с WW v165h и Basemental 7.13.139 на 1.77.131.1030
 Traceback (последний вызов последним):
  Файл «E: \\ Python3_7_0 \\ version_vault \ \ LL \ LL_3_1d \ NisaK \ utilities \ dangerous_detector.py ", строка 76, в
  файле оболочки " E: \\ Python3_7_0 \\ version_vault \\ LL \ LL_3_1d \ NisaK \ wickedpervs \ main_misc.py ", строка 67, в
  файле _nisa_create_sim_infos "T: \ InGame \ Gameplay \ Scripts \ Server \ sims \ sim_spawner.py", строка 634, в
  файле create_sim_infos "E: \\ Python3_7_0 \\ version_vault \\ LL \ LL_3_1d \ NisaK \ utilities \ nisa_injector.py", строка 12, в
  файле _wrapped_function "E: \\ Python3_7_0 \\ version_vault \\ LL \ LL_3_1d \ NisaK \ wickedpervs \ main_misc.py", строка 100, в _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits
  Файл "T: \ InGame \ Gameplay \ Scripts \ Server \ sims \ masked \ v165h \ injector.py", строка 26, в
  файле _wrapped_function ". \ WickedWhims_v165h \ turbolib2 \ events \ sims.py", строка 78, в
  файле _turbolib_sim_info_load "T: \ InGame \ Gameplay \ Scripts \ Server \ sims \ sim_info.py", строка 3221, в
  файле load_sim_info "T: \ InGame \ Gameplay \ Scripts \ Server \ sims \ sim_info.py", строка 3310, в
  файле _load_sim_info «T: \ InGame \ Gameplay \ Scripts \ Server \ sims \ старение \ старение_mixin.py», строка 316, в
  файле get_randomized_progress «T: \ InGame \ Gameplay \ Scripts \ Server \ sims \ старение \ старение_mixin.py», строка 159 в
  файле get_age_transition_data "T: \ InGame \ Gameplay \ Scripts \ Server \ sims \ age \ ageing_mixin.py", строка 152, в get_aging_data
KeyError: 5

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Edited by Ангел_Норд
12 hours ago, bigcoolness said:

Whenever I try to edit my succubus I go to hats and I even if I sort it by custom content I don't see any Wicked Perversions accessories. Is there something else I have to download to get the accessories? I have WickedWhims, Basemental Drugs, and Long cut nails all installed. If there's any way I can fix this please let me know.

There are no Wicked Perversions accessories.  Any items you see on the example succubus in the original post, or any shots shared here, are other CC found elsewhere.  Your unrestrained form could be ANYTHING really, a catgirl, a furry, whatever, although the demon girl is obviously what you would think of.  

So, where to find this stuff:

On LL, go to Downloads>Sims 4 and browse the Body Parts and the Makeup and Accessories categories.  There's hooves in a download called Mythos Tracks, some cool tails and wings, and probably some horns.

On The Sims Resource, search individually for items- "horn" or "horns," "tail," "wings," "hoof" or "hooves."  A search for "demon" won't bring much up.  The results when you search for "tail" will be a pain in the butt, because it also brings up a bunch of hairstyles described as a pony tail, but I'm not sure what term to use to exclude those.

12 hours ago, alyssajones1 said:

I am so sorry to bother you again but I downloaded the new NWP file but it's still giving me this: 

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: Sat Jul 31 00:18:19 2021 on Darwin with WW v165h and Basemental hates you on 1.77.146.1230
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 12, in after_interaction_manager_start
KeyError: 'toilet_Puke'

Ok, your exception says you still have version 2.7j.  Bet you a million simoleans you have a duplicate buried in your mods folder somewhere.  Try searching your mods folder for nisak.  Sometimes a tray sim that came with mods included will have NWP with it, if the person posting it didn't go through and remove it.

Edited by snowdog04
2 hours ago, brandaup said:

Is there any way to permanently remove the tattoos you get when completing the aspirations? I  have use the command nisa.removetatts and they come off until my sim leaves the lot or when I open the game again. 

in the command console type = "nisa.removetatts" or "nisa.remove tatts" 

Here are images of my debonair lesbian succubus, for any who might be interested. They are her in her casual clothes, in her formal/prostitution clothes, singing at the piano, being solicited, freshening up after her session, and sitting at the doctor's because her client gave her the flu.

Spoiler

2100622625_07-31-21_9-16-01PM.png.426665737bbceb277995095a6e873f35.png1296463693_07-31-21_9-16-25PM.png.87fd71d4b6a77cebc3d82aaad44a2ace.png271984788_07-31-21_9-17-20PM.png.e88513e811fb67f98ed3afdad3e0f660.png850354760_07-31-21_9-20-30PM.png.9516d041a4f02985c0cbfd7f2bc3d959.png934041244_07-31-21_9-25-20PM.png.f59fcbac3f3b41e75f810b4e0c53660b.png534956947_07-31-21_10-02-51PM.png.75c555c6f5e245d5d907df488a982746.png

This is a great mod.

It's mods like Nisa's Wicked Perversions that make it interesting. Actual aspirations and traits. There are ways to use WP that I didn't even think of when I first installed it. 

For example, your sim becomes friends with a sim from a household with no pets and no children, joins their household, then sells the entire family off to the farm on the foreign market, where they become food for cowplants. Funny as heck! Then you inherit the house to make lots of simolians to boot!

This mod... I can't tell if it's happily broken or if its wickedly fun! I love discovering new things about it, new ways to use it.