It seems that its missing manual/automatic sex start option as prostitute. Its currenly automatic and i cannot find where i could change that. Anyone having the same issue? even no such option in config file.

4 hours ago, Kurat666 said:

It seems that its missing manual/automatic sex start option as prostitute. Its currenly automatic and i cannot find where i could change that. Anyone having the same issue? even no such option in config file.

im having the same issue been looking for a solution for 2 day ,still no luck!

4 hours ago, MisterGrim said:

Is there any lactation or milking fetish? Because google just shows me mods that are not the kind I'm looking for

Kritical's Naughty BDSM & Fetish Collection has a MilkingMachine that let's you send a sim off to a farm to induce lacation and gives a trait to the sim that allows the sims to use the MilkingMachine not sure if that's what you want and there is another mod that has milking but doesn't work with WW

21 hours ago, ace54858 said:

Kritical's Naughty BDSM & Fetish Collection has a MilkingMachine that let's you send a sim off to a farm to induce lacation and gives a trait to the sim that allows the sims to use the MilkingMachine not sure if that's what you want and there is another mod that has milking but doesn't work with WW

Partially, like the lactation/breastfeeding fetish where the partner sucks on them and drinks their milk. Not in the sense of acting like a baby though. Ah well, thanks for the info

Edited by MisterGrim
more details

Hello!

I dont know if i something missed, but i dont get calls anymore from Tam tam, even when I activted the lot traits. For your infomation; I reset my pc a while ago. The problem only appeared afterwards. My Sim can offer her Body and this works really well. I just miss the calls.

Greatings!

I am the only one with the problem ?

I have Strip Club with WW and all my Strippers are Call Center Whore thx NWP ... normaly this works fine ... Strippers dance and strip etc. and sometimes they have sex as an whore with the strip club clients but in last time there is the problem thats the sex location is allways the same ... for example ... its allways the sauna and if i delete the sauna ..its allways the shower etc.  ...but i have bed, bench, sofa, chair etc. so ...and sometimes there is a mesage that the whore cant find a valid sex location.

normaly there was in settings of the whore that says the whores start sex automatc and where is the sex ...only in bedroom ..public sex etc. ...this setting is done. ....

so when is the update of this mod or can anybody say what i do wrong ...is there a special WW Setting for this or ?

On 4/15/2024 at 10:31 AM, Kurat666 said:

I'm having the same problem. Tried to install an older version, but the game doesn't load. Waiting for the next update. 

How do i remove the really aweful white tears ? i went into the Tam Explorer on the computer and i sent into perversions settings and then found beauty settings and then tears. i disabled tears but its still there! Its stuck on every single outfit i have and no matter now much i wash or shower or sleep i always now have what feels like permanant cum like tears running down my face. Its aweful.

How do i remove this?? :(