1 hour ago, Eskamine said:

Do you know anything about using or trying to install decompyle?

Unfortunately no, this is the first time I'm hearing about it, but I'm sure there's probably guides somewhere around

Edit: forgot to add, while these aren't for doing stuff on this complicated a level with custom ts4scripts, Zer0 has mod tutorials on their patreon if you're just getting into modding and want to do some stuff to get used to modding the game, for more complicated mods I have no idea where to point you to for any tutorials

On 2/23/2021 at 11:22 AM, Larca666 said:

So, it's been a while since the last time I played Sims 4. But, when I started the game again an orange message appeared and told me to post the Nisa's Last Exception. Does anyone know the problem?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.97 kB · 8 downloads

Your game is out of date (1.61.15.1020). 

The current game version is 1.70.84.1020.

23 hours ago, Just F Me said:

Any help with this issue. Cant get the 'offer body' option to work.    Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

I would try deleting the wickedperversionsmod folder which can be found in the saves folder and load the game. Your NWP settings will be reset and will need to be set again, but your problem should be solved.

10 hours ago, The_Countess said:

Unfortunately no, this is the first time I'm hearing about it, but I'm sure there's probably guides somewhere around

Edit: forgot to add, while these aren't for doing stuff on this complicated a level with custom ts4scripts, Zer0 has mod tutorials on their patreon if you're just getting into modding and want to do some stuff to get used to modding the game, for more complicated mods I have no idea where to point you to for any tutorials

Thanks

Well hello there :D 

I wanted to let you guys know that it looks like the mod survived the anniversary patch today, so no updated for that patch appear to be needed!!!!

On 2/15/2021 at 5:32 PM, pyrobladeich said:

Are there any new updates on the succubus project? 

Yes!  As said in a previous post, Succubi reached a state last month which I'm comfortable to bring to the public. Wicked Succubi, the first true cc occult with functioning occult forms, will be coming to the public version of the mod around the start of the month (in about a week!) with many, many other changes. It's for this reason that I'm less involved with current niche bug reports for the public version of the mod. So much code in the public WP is about to change, I'm a little nervous. But thanks to the help of my patrons, I believe we have worked out the bad bugs and it's currently stable. 

On 2/18/2021 at 11:37 AM, ravelqueen said:

I have a question - what does it mean if Nisa *likes* your comment with a question for a feature tweak (in this case having pregnant DoEH not showing a pregnancy belly/not showing as much, because they are canonly hiding their bunny nature) but doesn't respond ?

asking for a friend

(the friend is me ;) I love DoEH so much and really want to go to town with the 'shamefully hiding your identiy, but also Eggs Are Good' - roleplay part of it)

lol, sorry for the long delay. Back when I first released my mod I would like every comment to track that I've read them as I was creating replies. Then LL told me I was liking too much and blocked me from liking more comments. So now I mostly just like comments as a thanks to correct fixes posted for others, or because I like the post :D 

I'm glad you are enjoying DoEH's the next big change coming to them is a variant for succubus compatibility! I definitely agree their eggnancies can get a bit cartoonishly big sometimes and I hope i'll find a better way to handle multiple pregnancies sometime in the future. 

On 2/19/2021 at 7:08 AM, himekku said:

Is there a way to disable drool effect for sims with sensually tight trait the way we can disable crying setting in the settings?

Currently no. and this was impractical given how the system was made in the past. However, thanks to code based on succubi, there will be a better way to handle the appearance effects from the ST trait coming. However, implementation of this new technique for ST sims will likely require a rewrite of the ST code. It'll be happening. Rest assured. 

On 2/21/2021 at 1:16 AM, GunslingerGirl93 said:

I love that you can basically turn a strip club into a brothel with this mod. As long as there's at least 1 chair for lap dances. Though i wish it was a stand alone, obviously still using WW but with the option to turn the strip club into a straight brothel. Where they just come, have sex and leave, No need for a pole to make them come inside (they never seem to come inside unless there's a pole) or a chair for lap dances.

* Also, forgive the plain nature of the club. I've started my sim out in debt to Geoffrey in order to afford the 35K lot I made and it's still growing.

* Also, the guy in the front blatantly breaking the rules. I'll have to ban him.?

Lol, strip clubs are one of my favorite ww features too! 

More integration will be coming! I'm testing out some pretty neat systems for strip club right now in my dev version of the mod!!! Btw definitely agree. my mod is massive now and it really needs to be split into separate mods!!! I can't believe it's grown so much. 

On 2/23/2021 at 10:17 AM, Just F Me said:

Any help with this issue. Cant get the 'offer body' option to work.    Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

I've seen this error pop up when a player has duplicate versions of my mod installed as well. Double check to make sure you only have one version of my mod installed by using the search bar in the upper right hand corner while in The Sims 4/mods folder to search for all files with the name 'nisa' in it. If duplicates pop up, delete them all and reinstall just the latest version!!!

3 hours ago, lieve_chelle said:

I dont know if this has been asked before but can you make a sex slave join your family? I tried the option in the computer menu but I don't see the "slave" 

"Doll," "slave," "caged bird," all different words for the same thing.  Go to "Buy Doll" and you get a list of everyone who's available, pick one and they show up at your house, already a member of your household.

3 minutes ago, jaysimmer02 said:

Can anyone help?

I don't have any pics saved, I've only played around with it a little.  But, they look pregnant.  And then they lay eggs that look like the eggs from the Seasons Easter egg hunt, but usually a solid color.

Make a new save and play around with it for a bit.  It's not like you're buying a new car here!

4 hours ago, jaysimmer02 said:

Can anyone help?

I meant to reply to this yesterday but totally forgot, sorry! 
2002843461_pregchart.png.1ff67aa000d275be8fb0233e3595b278.png

keep in mind that unlike normal sims, DoEH can have multiple types of pregnancies asynchronously and simultaneously which will produce combinations of these preg belly sizes and breast sizes (it's hard to see but the breasts do change slightly during pregnancies. What for? for storing egg shell forming chemicals maybe, idk :tongue

eggies.png.80f08dc48dd2fb057ca3ec88952b915e.png

and there's a beauty shot of eggies!!! collect them all!!

2 hours ago, Xsym9 said:

Exception tonight with the new version. Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Update WW to the latest version!!!

Hej, I know this has been asked before but nothing works for me. 

The "offer body" isn't working in my sims anymore. I can click on it and the little text with what the client want to d pops up but then nothing. My Sim and the client won't do anything but talking. 

I downloaded the new updated version and since then it won't work anymore. 

I deleted the file, started sims4 and closed it again, then downloaded the file again and it does not work. Wicked Whims and basemental are up to date. 

Any ideas what could cause this ? I am playing on an MacOs System. 

(I am not good in handling such things on my own :D )

46 minutes ago, itspractical said:

Hej, I know this has been asked before but nothing works for me. 

The "offer body" isn't working in my sims anymore. I can click on it and the little text with what the client want to d pops up but then nothing. My Sim and the client won't do anything but talking. 

I downloaded the new updated version and since then it won't work anymore. 

I deleted the file, started sims4 and closed it again, then downloaded the file again and it does not work. Wicked Whims and basemental are up to date. 

Any ideas what could cause this ? I am playing on an MacOs System. 

(I am not good in handling such things on my own :D )

Is your game running the latest version? just as a starting point for the troubleshooting steps to figure out what's going on here

Im getting the same error message in exceptions ?

Ho menu disappeared for all my chars but a reload of the game made it reappear. However i cant "Join Sex" activity after the Sims patch (WW MCC n Basemental updated) and WW gives an error report claiming a mod that uses WW causes the error.

Also my dolls (who have no debt set themselves (someone in the house does))  now receive Debt Slave notifcations when their punters show up after calling nicley if the whore was available ... is that right? Before they would show up ready for sex but happy to sit and wait.

Could be one of the 10,000 mods i have so ill wait to see if theres a hot fix or Nisa works the magic.

P.s. Fav mod for Sims4 along with Basemental Drugs and WW.  So much depth added to the game so a HUGE thankyou to Nisa!  X
Can you make a "Humiliation/Degradee"  perk that gives buffs for being shouted at and insulted? Basically reversing the effects of Mean conversations and make them crave poor treatment and be a good BDSM toy. 

** Update**

WW hotfix patch 163c fixed all my issues ... everything back to the way it should be.

WickedWhims_v163b_Exception.txt lastCleanException.txt lastException.txt