On 2/21/2020 at 9:49 PM, Skalph said:

Hello there, everyone!

I just found out about this mod today and I think its really awesome and sexy! 

I do have a problem though (which is prob. already answered but its very hard to find on 258 pages)

-> Whenever I offer the body of my sim to anyone, they do respond (oral for example) but after a short amount of time of nothing happening, a message pops up and says "Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0"

What deos this mean? How do I fix this? Nothing happens after this. :s

Thanks for any help!!!

Hello everyone, I have the same problem and the two options didn't work. My sim was in no event and the mod is running with every other sim except my female young adult, who was bought as a doll and then became a part of the family. Is there any known bug about dolls? 

On 2/2/2021 at 6:12 PM, NisaK said:

Veoly gave the correct answer above but to reiterate. Npcs do not technically have bank accounts, so to keep the money that your debt sim makes in the game's economy, I have them become indebted to another player household which does have a bank account. This is also why indebted sims can't become indebted to a sim living in the same household. 

Have two player families and the option should pop up! 

wait i think i understand what you mean now. so i have to make two families! I thought i could make one of my household indebted to someone in the same household and thats what i was trying to do. Thankyou for clearing it up. 

9 hours ago, korbe said:

what's new? 

can we lick pee off the floor yet?

:P

Haha, i remember you asking that before.

It would only be done if an Animator is into that, or they had more requests for that sort of Animation.

It would be funny to see that in this mod though, in a BDSM kind of vibe! 

32 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

It would only be done if an Animator is into that, or they had more requests for that sort of Animation.

what i'm thinking wouldn't take much, quickly drop on all fours, open wide, lil tongue wiggle on the puddle, some slurping sounds! all set!

make sure the ass is sticking up & yeah not much movement. definately need more feet & pee love around here! lol

2 minutes ago, korbe said:

what i'm thinking wouldn't take much, quickly drop on all fours, open wide, lil tongue wiggle on the puddle, some slurping sounds! all set!

make sure the ass is sticking up & yeah not much movement. definately need more feet & pee love around here! lol

?

Have you asked any of the Animators yet, maybe one of them may do it.

4 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

14 hours ago, korbe said:

what's new? 

can we lick pee off the floor yet?

:P

Did someone say.......

peegasms!?

812876297_unknown(1).png.dac036811d442d2449c75420a1287e66.png933755704_unknown(2).png.a9685bc3c06f869d18ae31fec734d3cb.png

Spoiler

1100752641_unknown(3).png.56217f572faee6c0628fd3771dadd033.png2073372857_unknown(4).png.ec2e90e8ade97c9cf04a89efd1a43f15.png

It's from a WIP feature for succubi. For those who aren't into watersports, don't worry. Your succ can resist developing the new Kink and keep their normal bladder motive. 

On 2/2/2021 at 9:29 PM, DalekFire11 said:

Hey thanks for responding. I should have explained more. I want to use the MilkyWay condom to harvest cum from one of the males in my couple (M+M) so that their female surrogate can use it. My main issue is that when I click on the condom during sex to equip it no prompt comes up. I haven't noticed any issue with the baster., when I click on it in her inventory I actually get a prompt. I have the condom in the guys inventory but I am just unable to equip the condom.

Is the sim you are wanting to harvest cum from fertile? This may seem silly but you never know for WW, does he have a penis? And from whose inventory were your trying to equip it? From the male's or from your female player character? 

On 2/3/2021 at 2:30 AM, Jpnts said:

if the multiple clients thing was a bug...can it maybe become a feature? ;)

It's always been intended to become one :D That's why there's backend code support for prostitution orgies but no easy way to trigger them. It will be coming someday. That's for sure! 

On 2/2/2021 at 6:12 PM, NisaK said:

I haven't gotten around to trying the new pack yet but this makes a ton of sense. I'm guessing npc behavior on haunted house lots are too controlled to allow for something as dynamic as prostitution situations to occur. I'll likely have to block prostituting on that lot in the future. We'll see. 

In the meantime, this isn't a hard error, feel free to just ignore it and keep playing. The popup is just saying that my mod detected a problem with the situation and closed it elegantly as to not cause future errors.

Sounds good, actually come to think of it my prostitute also isn't getting calls when at home, she gets them whenever she leaves home. It's led to me making a community lot that's essentially just a party house :D It's a kinda nice work life balance feature. 

The prostitution system can be fun at times, other times it can be bit me, I remember one time my Sim was asleep when he got a call at 3 in the morning for a session, his needs were mostly full except for his energy, it was in the red and he needed the sleep. Same thing happens sometime later when he is awake and I send him to his client and they go to a bar and the first thing they do is well, you can take a guess ?

All the bar patrons would occasionally stop drinking to watch and give some sort of reaction, which is very entertaining on it's own.

11 hours ago, NisaK said:

Did someone say.......

peegasms!?

812876297_unknown(1).png.dac036811d442d2449c75420a1287e66.png933755704_unknown(2).png.a9685bc3c06f869d18ae31fec734d3cb.png

Reveal hidden contents

1100752641_unknown(3).png.56217f572faee6c0628fd3771dadd033.png2073372857_unknown(4).png.ec2e90e8ade97c9cf04a89efd1a43f15.png

It's from a WIP feature for succubi. For those who aren't into watersports, don't worry. Your succ can resist developing the new Kink and keep their normal bladder motive. 

Is the sim you are wanting to harvest cum from fertile? This may seem silly but you never know for WW, does he have a penis? And from whose inventory were your trying to equip it? From the male's or from your female player character? 

It's always been intended to become one :D That's why there's backend code support for prostitution orgies but no easy way to trigger them. It will be coming someday. That's for sure! 

is there a link to this tinkle mod?

Yo guys, im stuck at making a slave debt!

I've created an household of 2 people and i want one to be the slave debt to the other, but when i try i cant chose the other guy but i can chose every other sims i have in my map lol. The same, if i try the opposite i can see every other sims but not the girl in the same house.

Does the sims have to live in two different house ?

13 hours ago, korbe said:

is there a link to this tinkle mod?

10 hours ago, Veoly said:

It's WickedPerversions Patreon version?

Just so there's no confusion, in the dev version of the mod, unreleased anywhere! It'll be coming soon however! 

14 hours ago, PonySimsFan said:

The prostitution system can be fun at times, other times it can be bit me, I remember one time my Sim was asleep when he got a call at 3 in the morning for a session, his needs were mostly full except for his energy, it was in the red and he needed the sleep. Same thing happens sometime later when he is awake and I send him to his client and they go to a bar and the first thing they do is well, you can take a guess ?

All the bar patrons would occasionally stop drinking to watch and give some sort of reaction, which is very entertaining on it's own.

Lol, is your sim in debt? I love those inopportune visits which makes filling needs that much more difficult. I had a debt sim out with his date one night, his gf had no idea he was prostituting himself for cash, and then a client showed up and just started sexing him in the middle of the restaurant. 

Needless to say, the entire restaurant got up and left the building but the date.... who was just there crying. 

They broke up shortly later. Such sims, very fun ?

2 hours ago, Prelude11 said:

Yo guys, im stuck at making a slave debt!

I've created an household of 2 people and i want one to be the slave debt to the other, but when i try i cant chose the other guy but i can chose every other sims i have in my map lol. The same, if i try the opposite i can see every other sims but not the girl in the same house.

Does the sims have to live in two different house ?

Strange! must be some reason. Could it be they are related distantly? like maybe through a marriage of a parent or something similar? 

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

Strange! must be some reason. Could it be they are related distantly? like maybe through a marriage of a parent or something similar? 

Nope! I've tried every combination but it seems that i cant make a debt slave living with his master. I run whicked whims, animations, a mod for making relations and mcc

I found something strange. It seems if your Sims has the Princess trait, the mood aura it generates breaks the "Feel the Love" interaction between Sims and Pets. Because the flirty mood aura affects pets too, and they need to be Happy to be able to execute that interaction.

Ok....the upstair section of my strip club is where ladies of the night who work as dancers in my club take their clients...How can I stop them propositioning my sim for business and him doing the same to them?

As soon as my club opens one of the girls goes to my sim and does the risky flirt then they go upstairs for sex...

HI nisa

I've been a huge fan of your mod and was absolutly loving it. However since the last update i'm having an issue. I'm running alot of packages and scripts, so when the last update came out I spend the two days updating/removing my now defunct mods (swapping in and out my non functional mods to find the cause of conflicts) it appeared however the conflicting mod was Wicked Perversions and WW. When i try to load up a house it boots me back to world select. I tried running with No mods except WP and it worked but as soon as i added WW and WP together the error started again. Now since i love your mod I'm willing to do almost anything to get it working again, do i need to run an older version of WW? (I'm using 162g) Any advice would be welcome. 

The other cause could be, I have just been lucky enough to get all of the game packs at our local game exchange and I added all the content at once. (yea should have probably loaded them one at a time) but could this be causing the issue. Any help would be appreciated. 

On 2/5/2021 at 1:30 AM, NisaK said:

That would explain so many things! I've been trying to figure out why things weren't working like they used to. Can we get it back, pretty please? :D

hi ,

ive got 2 problems 

1) sometimes my sims get stuck and nothing moves . ( i have devios desire  mod too)  seems like they dont like each other :( ?

2) i cant find the menu for piercings it says iam not pierced so ...nothing goes. = fixed it, found it on computer and after 5 daqys of painfull sex, she is now pierced and back to normal 

3) i fu** without condoms ...half of the city and shes still not pregnant with an egg.

my other sims , fu** with her hubby over 40x ( ok les sbut jea) and used pills and condoms XD and is pregnant ... 

and i love this prostituion tool BUT , when iam dancing , and there 20 people wanting to fu** with me ... its hard to satisfie them all in time XD so she gets bad buffs from not waiting  clients XD

maybe ... getting only 1 offer all 5 min would be enough?  ore at least less so she can work them one after an other? 

my poor girl  got banged by everyone in my striplokal after dancing for 10 minutes she had work for hours...