2 hours ago, Smokio said:

How can i remove the red strips along with the nail polish? I completed the "Mind Broker" aspiration and suddenly that came out, I don't like how it looks, I want to remove it but I don't know how :(

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-27 032434.png

there's a mod on the front page to replace the tattoos with a more subtle set

edit: added a link

I'm not sure if this is my fault or a common issue but my traits never work (sensually tight, black widow etc) not for the past 3/4 versions of the game I give them to my sim and they ether disappear or get replaced with a random base game one as soon as i start playing ive never really had an issue with anything else with the game so i never wanted to mess with it but it is kinda bugging me now ?

10 hours ago, footmania69 said:

When I create a new Sim and try to click on research occult(computer), it says "must not be pseudo-occult" and it doesn't click.

How can I do it?

It might be something like the "Pheromone Flower" trait.  I had a character with whom I was trying out the patreon version of wicked perversions.  At one point they wouldn't change back to restrained form, so I undid the succubus trait and when I tried to re-succubus them, I got that message ("must not be pseudo-occult").  After removing the Pheromone Flower trait, everything worked fine.

On 2/25/2021 at 11:26 PM, NisaK said:

lol, sorry for the long delay. Back when I first released my mod I would like every comment to track that I've read them as I was creating replies. Then LL told me I was liking too much and blocked me from liking more comments. So now I mostly just like comments as a thanks to correct fixes posted for others, or because I like the post :D 

I'm glad you are enjoying DoEH's the next big change coming to them is a variant for succubus compatibility! I definitely agree their eggnancies can get a bit cartoonishly big sometimes and I hope i'll find a better way to handle multiple pregnancies sometime in the future. 

thank you so much for replying!!! And that makes sense I was wondering if it was that.

Thank you for continuing to put the work into DoEH, even though it's probably not the most popular part of your mod (or is it?? more ovi people??), you definitely have a big supporter and lover of this feature here!

I don't think I've ever tried to reduce belly size by having just one type of pregnancy active (bc eggs!) - I'll try if that + oversize clothes might also help with the rp aspect of it.

Have a lovely day!

2 hours ago, bluepet555 said:

Is there a cheat to remove the DoEH eggs from a sim? I'm trying to remove the trait from the sim which works, but they are still pregnant with eggs.

i think there is an option on the phone that let's you abort being pregnant but i don't remember what it's under for sure on the phone.

17 hours ago, bluepet555 said:

Is there a cheat to remove the DoEH eggs from a sim? I'm trying to remove the trait from the sim which works, but they are still pregnant with eggs.

15 hours ago, ace54858 said:

i think there is an option on the phone that let's you abort being pregnant but i don't remember what it's under for sure on the phone.

No idea if it works for DoEH pregnancies, but MCCC can also be used to alter a pregnancy.

This may have already been answered somewhere, I've tried looking but there's literally years worth of comments to trawl through. 

Anyway. My question: Is there a way to disable birth-control for prostitutes (and their clients)?

[Edit} Never mind. I worked it out for myself. Turned of birth control off through wicked whims.

11 minutes ago, JensterEx said:

This may have already been answered somewhere, I've tried looking but there's literally years worth of comments to trawl through. 

Anyway. My question: Is there a way to disable birth-control for prostitutes (and their clients)?

there might be away to disable birth-control with in WW settings i can't say for sure 100% for sure of course.  there is the Optionally switch to the Simple Pregnancy Mode and use flat percentage chances for pregnancy in the settings for WW.

People don't seem to be having problems with this mod, but it's not working for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Game Version: 1.71.86.1020

WW Version: WickedWhims v163c - 27 February 2021.zip

BD Version: Basemental-Drugs-7.13.135-PUBLIC

WP Version: NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_2_7j

I can view the WW settings when I'm playing the game and the Psychonaut aspiration in CAS is still available from BD. However, I don't see the WP aspirations when I'm in CAS. In post #9620 Nisa said that this update didn't break anything, but I'm wondering why I don't see anything WP related in my game?

8 minutes ago, cdmnd3 said:

People don't seem to be having problems with this mod, but it's not working for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Game Version: 1.71.86.1020

WW Version: WickedWhims v163c - 27 February 2021.zip

BD Version: Basemental-Drugs-7.13.135-PUBLIC

WP Version: NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_2_7j

I can view the WW settings when I'm playing the game and the Psychonaut aspiration in CAS is still available from BD. However, I don't see the WP aspirations when I'm in CAS. In post #9620 Nisa said that this update didn't break anything, but I'm wondering why I don't see anything WP related in my game?

Try this=

-Delete the "WickedPerversionsMod" file in your "saves" folder

-Delete the "localthumbcache.package" file in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder

Is there a way, purdy pwease, cherrie on top etc to have an "opening hours" (pun so intended) setting for Lost Eden? My very floral sim lives alone with their children of multiple parentage and only their client list for income. Which would be roses, except they don't get calls without the call centre lot trait, and literally has no time to sleep, let alone raise a gaggle of kids, with it active. Going out to bars to trick is fine, but the house is all set up with a special "this is mummy's work room, you can't come in here kids EVER" and... 

Yeah, being able to set times my sim of negotiable affection can take calls would be aces. 

So PWEEEEEASE!

Thank you. 

11 hours ago, ace54858 said:

there might be away to disable birth-control with in WW settings i can't say for sure 100% for sure of course.  there is the Optionally switch to the Simple Pregnancy Mode and use flat percentage chances for pregnancy in the settings for WW.

Great minds... Given the time stamp you must have posted this just as I posted my own edit. Thanks for replying! 

Hello. I am a novelist. I'm interested in CAS Trait Daughter of the Easter Hare, I would like to get permission to use this information to make my novel under the name #easterverse. Of course I will credit this information.  But there may be a slight change in content. 

I hope you will give me permission.??

On 2/28/2021 at 6:47 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Try this=

-Delete the "WickedPerversionsMod" file in your "saves" folder

-Delete the "localthumbcache.package" file in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder

Thanks! I think I had some of the mod packages saved incorrectly in my Mods folder. They were nested in too many folders which is why it wasn't working

Hello! I'm not sure if I'm doing this right (first time posting and first time every using mods), but I absolutely love your mod! I was playing all day yesterday after downloading it with no problems, but tonight after creating a strip club, I started getting this error message:

"Unk Prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0".

I thought it might have had something to do with the strip club, so I went back to an earlier save before I created the strip club and I'm still getting the error on a save I had no prior problems with (the ONLY thing that changed was me creating the strip club). I'm not sure what to do, or if I somehow messed everything up-- Any tips would be super appreciated! Thank you! 

On 3/1/2021 at 10:07 AM, Smokio said:

I already downloaded the mod and installed it in the folder and it does not replace anything, I even restarted the aspiration but it still appears, what do I do?

you can try removing the tattoos in create a sim if it bothers you that much