2 hours ago, mad bean said:

Quick question...sorry if its already been covered...does the trait DOEH conflict with another trait? like 'laid back' with 'sensually tight'...cause it wont appear as an option to add it (through the ctrl-shift > add trait option)

On a played sim or on an npc? You cannot add them to npcs. 

Edit:

And DOEH is added in CAS. 

Shift left-clicking lets you add reward traits, unless I am mistaken.

2 hours ago, carnation77 said:

On a played sim or on an npc? You cannot add them to npcs. 

Edit:

And DOEH is added in CAS. 

Shift left-clicking lets you add reward traits, unless I am mistaken.

On a played sim...it wont appear as an option to add...im going to start removing traits to see which one is causing the issue

Hello everyone

just a quick question, I want to make one of my sims into a doll but she doesn't show up for selection when you chose convert household member from a pc to send her to the farm ect.  it works for new sims and other members just not the sim I want is the some incompatibility with a trait of skill I'm unaware of?

Thanks

I love that you can basically turn a strip club into a brothel with this mod. As long as there's at least 1 chair for lap dances. Though i wish it was a stand alone, obviously still using WW but with the option to turn the strip club into a straight brothel. Where they just come, have sex and leave, No need for a pole to make them come inside (they never seem to come inside unless there's a pole) or a chair for lap dances.

* Also, forgive the plain nature of the club. I've started my sim out in debt to Geoffrey in order to afford the 35K lot I made and it's still growing.

* Also, the guy in the front blatantly breaking the rules. I'll have to ban him.?

Bro1.png.33049cb6f6bba62ff6a98a75fb4dee39.pngBro2.png.71ac8c9be87f90eb37e9ff1d939e0dd3.png

24 minutes ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

I love that you can basically turn a strip club into a brothel with this mod. As long as there's at least 1 chair for lap dances. Though i wish it was a stand alone, obviously still using WW but with the option to turn the strip club into a straight brothel. Where they just come, have sex and leave, No need for a pole to make them come inside (they never seem to come inside unless there's a pole) or a chair for lap dances.

* Also, forgive the plain nature of the club. I've started my sim out in debt to Geoffrey in order to afford the 35K lot I made and it's still growing.

* Also, the guy in the front blatantly breaking the rules. I'll have to ban him.?

Bro1.png.33049cb6f6bba62ff6a98a75fb4dee39.pngBro2.png.71ac8c9be87f90eb37e9ff1d939e0dd3.png

Ok...how do you get them to use the beds?....my pros always use the bathroom or a wall mirror....

Hey guys, I've been having problems with the mod. Any WP dialogue or WP options gives me a "Nisa error". I'm not sure what's causing this break. I've gotten the download requirements.

Nisa's last exception:

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: 02/20/21 23:36:46 on Windows with WW v162g and Basemental 7.13.135 on 1.70.84.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 64, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 69, in on_interaction_end
AttributeError: 'NisaK:situation_ob_whoring' object has no attribute 'sex_request'

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: 02/20/21 23:38:08 on Windows with WW v162g and Basemental 7.13.135 on 1.70.84.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 64, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 69, in on_interaction_end
AttributeError: 'NisaK:situation_ob_whoring' object has no attribute 'sex_request'

MCCC also got a last exception but I do not understand what to look for in order to resolve this problem.

mc_lastexception.html

4 hours ago, USSRYOLO said:

Hello everyone

just a quick question, I want to make one of my sims into a doll but she doesn't show up for selection when you chose convert household member from a pc to send her to the farm ect.  it works for new sims and other members just not the sim I want is the some incompatibility with a trait of skill I'm unaware of?

Thanks

There's only a couple of reasons I can think of for her to not show up:  You can't sell or convert yourself, there has to be someone else, Teen or older, living with them, and the other sim would have to actually do it.  Or, the sim is a Teen and you haven't enabled All Ages Romance in your WW settings.

Hi, was just wondering if anyone could help me. 

At first I thought it was because my sim is a teenager but that isn't it because I'm having the same problem with adult sims. 

So, she can dress up slutty and still gets calls/solicited but I don't get a notification in which it says what they wanted to happen, is that normal? 

Also, whenever she gets a phone-call, it always come up that 'unk prostitute unable to show for situation notification'? 

I don't have any of sacrificial's mod, which I've seen other people talking about. 

1 hour ago, KingEliVIII said:

Hi, was just wondering if anyone could help me. 

At first I thought it was because my sim is a teenager but that isn't it because I'm having the same problem with adult sims. 

So, she can dress up slutty and still gets calls/solicited but I don't get a notification in which it says what they wanted to happen, is that normal? 

Also, whenever she gets a phone-call, it always come up that 'unk prostitute unable to show for situation notification'? 

I don't have any of sacrificial's mod, which I've seen other people talking about. 

The part where customers don't say what they want-- it's normal if they called on the phone.  They'll pay you for whatever you do with them.  For hookups as a result of dressing up slutty, you get the notification that you're being solicited for, say, Vaginal and Below.  They'll be happy with anything but anal.  If they ask for Anal and Below, they'll be happy with anything you do with them.  Oral and Below, they don't want vaginal or anal, but oral, handjob, footjob, and teasing will make them happy.  Foreplay Package means handjob, footjob, and teasing.  The only time they'll be really specific is if you approach them and Offer Body.  Then they ask for a specific category, and won't pay unless they get at least 30 minutes of that specific category.

11 hours ago, procian said:

Ok...how do you get them to use the beds?....my pros always use the bathroom or a wall mirror....

I use WW signs to allow sex only in the rooms I want them to use and then I shift-left click on the objects I don't want them to use, such as windows, and disable those objects for autonomous use.

1 hour ago, annemarie_bell said:

Hi there! Sorry if this has been asked but is there a way to make teens prostitutes?? Thanks much!

Yes, it's based on your WW settings.  You need to have "Teen Sex" switch on, which is on by default, and you also need to allow All Ages Romance, which is not allowed by default.  That's under Realtionship settings.

17 hours ago, procian said:

In the Nisa WP  settings under sex settings you select auto-start.  Then you get to choose the location.  I have mine set to bedrooms.  Sometimes they use the bed, sometimes the floor, but they always use the bedrooms.  You can also specify it for individual sims from their own "perversion" menu.  They don't seem to use other objects I put there, like chairs, tables, etc.

18 hours ago, procian said:

Well, it's annoying but you have to basically restrict everything but the beds. I use the NO SEX ON LOT signs and the ONLY in this room sign along with going through and Shift left-clicking everything(with testing cheats on there's a WW debug menu to disable objects for auto-use) I don't want them to have sex on. Windows, the floor, the couches.  I also use Mark For Slutting/ Slutting Anchor on the beds (should pop-up when you click on the beds under Sex Control).

I think the pole and chair also count but you can't disable them if they're being used for the club but I almost always have them occupied anyway.

2 hours ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Well, it's annoying but you have to basically restrict everything but the beds. I use the NO SEX ON LOT signs and the ONLY in this room sign along with going through and Shift left-clicking everything(with testing cheats on there's a WW debug menu to disable objects for auto-use) I don't want them to have sex on. Windows, the floor, the couches.  I also use Mark For Slutting/ Slutting Anchor on the beds (should pop-up when you click on the beds under Sex Control).

I think the pole and chair also count but you can't disable them if they're being used for the club but I almost always have them occupied anyway.

Ok...Thanks :)

4 hours ago, merkle said:

In the Nisa WP  settings under sex settings you select auto-start.  Then you get to choose the location.  I have mine set to bedrooms.  Sometimes they use the bed, sometimes the floor, but they always use the bedrooms.  You can also specify it for individual sims from their own "perversion" menu.  They don't seem to use other objects I put there, like chairs, tables, etc.

Thank you...

On 9/19/2020 at 9:02 PM, Loged1345 said:

Hi, does anybody know how I can remove the "Sex Addict" trait? There isn't any Nisa command, and I couldn't make it work with traits. remove_trait.

For future reference for all - It works under "Barbie" The trait shows up as "Sex Addict" But - it's Barbie.

And you can use MC Command Center. Click on Sim -> MCCC -> MC CAS -> Manage Traits -> Remove Trait -> [Trait Name:] Barbie 

Super weird and confusing! I know but I just had the same issue and fortunately it had just happened and I was able to see what it was called from the notifications. I also think they should remove that feature or have it be optional for the end of the Aspiration. 

To remove the tattoo press Ctrl+Shift+C and type in "nisa.removetatts"

? 

18 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Yes, it's based on your WW settings.  You need to have "Teen Sex" switch on, which is on by default, and you also need to allow All Ages Romance, which is not allowed by default.  That's under Realtionship settings.

Thanks a ton!! I thought I made like 12 sims for nothing there -_-'' tysm love!!

6 hours ago, Larca666 said:

So, it's been a while since the last time I played Sims 4. But, when I started the game again an orange message appeared and told me to post the Nisa's Last Exception. Does anyone know the problem?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.97 kB · 5 downloads

might need to just update to the newest version which is LL_2_7j and it's showing your using LL2_7ha   it was update on the feb 15th.

On 2/18/2021 at 3:12 PM, The_Countess said:

Knowledge in coding for the .ts4script file I think the language might be C++ along with python, a lot of stuff can be done with xmls and using an injector ie the xml injector by the late Scumbumbo

Also unrelated but I would very much recommend changing your username from your email, that's just asking for trolls to sign your email up to get spammed by newsletters or other stuff

Do you know anything about using or trying to install decompyle?