I really do like this mod, my only complaint is that it makes mermaids unplayable with its mermaid intoxication syndrome, that as far as i know is not able to be toggled off. A dazed +1 or +2 would be reasonable, but i cant even override it with moodlet decor because its a +69, that is ridiculous and its a constant effect in most areas.

1 hour ago, NefariousPBO said:

I really do like this mod, my only complaint is that it makes mermaids unplayable with its mermaid intoxication syndrome, that as far as i know is not able to be toggled off. A dazed +1 or +2 would be reasonable, but i cant even override it with moodlet decor because its a +69, that is ridiculous and its a constant effect in most areas.

Have you tried [OPTIONAL]Disable_WickedMermaids.zip ? Its on the download page. Never used it myself.

hi Nisa, i love your mod, but the prostitution module has been acting weird as of last patch. my sims can be solicited but cannot solicit; every time they attempt, they are always rejected by anyone/everyone. sometimes they will solicit, be rejected, then they're solicited by that sim moments after. its happening regardless of sim sexuality and gender. the mod isnt throwing errors or anything, and afaik doesnt conflict with anything i use.

15 hours ago, NefariousPBO said:

No i haven't because i didn't even know it was there

Right click the Download button and Open In New Page. You'll see a list of files. Left clicking the download button only downloads the main mod - not the extra files.

8 hours ago, wolfpackflint said:

Does anyone have a workaround for the call center not working anymore?  Everything else seems to be fine but i no longer get requests thru the phone.

make sure you have the lot trait of course and far as i know it can take some time before calls start as well.

7 hours ago, ace54858 said:

make sure you have the lot trait of course and far as i know it can take some time before calls start as well.

Good luck with that! This mod is on my desktop now. After 10.500 hours I don't do strip clubs anymore - the only place where whores actually work. This mod is non-functional and should be removed from this website. WW is one EA update away from being deleted as well.

19 hours ago, ace54858 said:

Been using this mod for some time and this is the first time I've ever had issues with getting calls from clients at all. It's not like i don't know what I'm doing, but more like the mod is broken after the last update. I'm not the only one reporting this issue either.

11 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

Good luck with that! This mod is on my desktop now. After 10.500 hours I don't do strip clubs anymore - the only place where whores actually work. This mod is non-functional and should be removed from this website. WW is one EA update away from being deleted as well.

I'm also starting to believe that these mods are going out of active development. Kind of weird they started focus on another cc website though, even though it is painfully clunky and bad to navigate.

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 11:35 PM, GMac2021 said:

Didn't WW got updated on April 1st, 2024?

I thought it was updated to work with latest patch?

I'm also not sure of what people wants for the time frame cycle for mods to get updated, though.

Edited by ioawdfv
12 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Didn't WW got updated on April 1st, 2024?

I thought it was updated to work with latest patch?

I'm also not sure of what people wants for the time frame cycle for mods to get updated, though.

the newest WW v179a for public and v181 for patreon

For me this mod causes my sims to be unable to interact with other sims. The icons in the interaction queue just disappear without the interaction happening.

This seems to be an issue for a long time, those affected just are SOL I guess.

6 hours ago, Fakenet said:

For me this mod causes my sims to be unable to interact with other sims. The icons in the interaction queue just disappear without the interaction happening.

This seems to be an issue for a long time, those affected just are SOL I guess.

try using Better Exceptions see if there is an issue as it might not be this mod it's possible there is a mod conflict.

2 hours ago, Fakenet said:

Better Exeptions told me was the issue is but I don't want to fix it. Thank you for being most helpful.

i have has issue in the past and BE said it was 1 mod took it out and then it said it was another mod and in the end it wasn't any that it said i was just missing a needed/required mod.

Ver LL.3.3la at Time: Mon May 13 19:30:41 2024 on Windows with WW v179a and Basemental 7.17.169 on 1.106.148.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3la\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3la\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 20, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3la\NisaK\wickedmermaids\scales_manager.py", line 176, in nisa_scale_spin_up_scanner
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3la\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 181, in scaly_legs_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'scaly_legs_enabled'

Anyone see any errors I can fix? I havent been able to use this mod since the last update. It just doesnt load houses and gives me the Nisa sad error. Any help appreciated!