2 hours ago, merkle said:

How do I slutify a sim with a last name containing a space?  Marissa La Land.  It keeps saying Sim not found.  Maybe the code can't handle this?  I tried it without the space with no luck.  If it's not possible, I guess I could always change the Sim's name.

I don't know this for sure, but try it this way: Marissa La_Land.

3 hours ago, Ghost971 said:

Hello, is it possible to have a Legacy Edition of this mod ? Even if it's a lighter version, i just want to be able to exchange money for sex. If not, is there another mod I could use, or another way to do this ?

I've got the 2.3a version in my download folder still, the last release before 1.59 came out.  Hopefully this works for you, since LE is 1.58 something.

NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_2_3a.zip

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I don't know this for sure, but try it this way: Marissa La_Land.

Nope. 

I'm betting the code is just not set up for this.  It's expecting two names and it can't match those with any known Sims.  Changing the name to LaLand worked.

2 hours ago, keksdik said:

Anyone know which sets of eye lashes work with Nisa's body details randomizer? I'm guessing that feature is for 3D lashes.

I'm assuming some of the more popular sets like Kijiko's maybe? But I'd like to make sure and see if I have more options.

It has nothing to do with eyelashes. It's mean luumia's and wild_guy's bodyhair

2 hours ago, Veoly said:

It has nothing to do with eyelashes. It's mean luumia's and wild_guy's bodyhair

I know (even though it doesn't seem to work for all of wild_guy's details, such as the vaginas).

But eye lashes is indeed an option that appears in one of the tamexplorer settings. Is it not fully implemented yet?

When is the LL version of this mod going to get an update? Wicked Whims had gotten a few updates since the 11th of December last year and each one surprisingly still works with the current version of LL Wicked Whims, but I have seen some people still dealing with issues and glitches too. Even I've gotten a few LEs in the last few days, but most of them aren't related to the mod.

I feel like NisaK has forgotten about their LL supporters, but I don't think that is the thing, maybe they've been dealing with family matters or real life matters and hasn't had much time to be on LoversLab, I hope they are doing alright and keeping safe.

26 minutes ago, PonySimsFan said:

When is the LL version of this mod going to get an update? Wicked Whims had gotten a few updates since the 11th of December last year and each one surprisingly still works with the current version of LL Wicked Whims, but I have seen some people still dealing with issues and glitches too. Even I've gotten a few LEs in the last few days, but most of them aren't related to the mod.

I feel like NisaK has forgotten about their LL supporters, but I don't think that is the thing, maybe they've been dealing with family matters or real life matters and hasn't had much time to be on LoversLab, I hope they are doing alright and keeping safe.

LL version doesn't need an update.

Those WW updates were revision updates/fixes.

6 hours ago, Vegard26 said:

i cant have group sex whit randoms any more even always acpetd sex is on i get massages that relationship is to week what to do and relationship is 80 or higer and yes they are prostitus

Check your advanced gender recognition, advanced relationship settings, and the corresponding cheat menus in WW. The last few updates to WW has really been expanding these options and they may be the cause. One option comes to mind where the sim being invited to join measures their relationship status with every other participant, not just your active sim.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:00 PM, snowdog04 said:

Go into your Saves folder, and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and also delete the localthumbcache.package.  Sometimes something in that folder gets corrupted.  When you open the game again, the mod won't find that folder and just create it again.  If you've changed any NWP settings, those will be back to default and you'll just need to change them again.

it didn't work

Hello Nisa! I hope you are staying safe. I am having some issues between your mod and WW. Just for some context, when I am playing with just WW I do not have the issue. When I enable your mod, however I get these notifications (attached below). They come so fast that I cannot clear notifications and the game usually crashes immediately after. It's strange because the warning mentions WW, but as I mentioned when WW is alone its fine. But when the two mods are enabled together they clash. I have repaired the game, replaced and updated both mods.....I was hoping the latest updates would fix the issues, but unfortunately its the same issue. Begging for your help!!!!!

Thank you

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.13.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.15.23 PM.png

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt WickedWhims_v162f_Exception.txt

I need Help pls :'c

I have the Nisa's Wicked Perv V2.2.0se, Version Patreon
I have a problem with scort's call center, the global and prefabricated client list doesn't work with the incoming calls to my lot
and makes the feature is useless
¿what could i do to fix it ?
Help me 
thx

2 hours ago, Ada25 said:

I need Help pls :'c

I have the Nisa's Wicked Perv V2.2.0se, Version Patreon
I have a problem with scort's call center, the global and prefabricated client list doesn't work with the incoming calls to my lot
and makes the feature is useless
¿what could i do to fix it ?
Help me 
thx

This support thread is for Public version, you should ask this question on the Patreon Discord support.