On 12/28/2020 at 1:29 AM, bigfoot2008 said:

Hello, I have a question. My character works as a prostitute and is a registered rose, I have the setting unchecked for auto silence phone during sex via WW, before hand I could have sex with multiple clients at the same time to earn more money and I'm now noticing she's not able to do so, was just wondering if its something I'm doing wrong 

Join the club. I would like to know about this too. At least a dozen people asked about this, even on discord. No answer. 

7 hours ago, JeanKatana said:

Hi,

I have an issue with the prostitution and debt system.

I register my sim to be a debt slave ( I set 1000000$) , but now, nothing happens.

It's been 4 days since my sim has been registered as a debtor, but no customer calls and the creditor sim (a sim I created only for that, I don't use it) doesn't seem to force my sim to prostitute herself.

When my sim offers her body, the npc doesn't follow her, so I can't chose a sexual relation.

Did I miss anything?

From the little that I've used the debt system, forceful clients come from your clients list, so you'll have to get clients first.

I haven't played a prostitute in a long time, so I don't know what's going on with all the players who are having problems with starting sex.  Obviously that's a problem if you're trying to get some clients on your list though.

10 hours ago, lovinglylewd said:

Nope, same issue even after updating. I have no idea what could be causing it at this point.

WickedWhims_v162f_Exception.txt 11.26 kB · 1 download

Same here, though Nisa does have a Discord last I checked, while I'd consider it a last resort maybe check there so you can bring it to their attention directly, also maybe pop over to WW's thread, though as expected there's overlap in the users there

4 hours ago, The_Countess said:

Same here, though Nisa does have a Discord last I checked, while I'd consider it a last resort maybe check there so you can bring it to their attention directly, also maybe pop over to WW's thread, though as expected there's overlap in the users there

I don't use Discord unfortunately, so I'll give the WW thread a shot and if no one there knows either I'll wait for Nisa to check the thread I suppose! Thank you for trying though, I appreciate it ❤️ 

11 hours ago, lovinglylewd said:

I don't use Discord unfortunately, so I'll give the WW thread a shot and if no one there knows either I'll wait for Nisa to check the thread I suppose! Thank you for trying though, I appreciate it ❤️ 

No problem, Turbo seems more active in the WW thread than Nisa, no shade being thrown at them though, they're likely focused on the Succubi beta not to mention likely irl stuff, but yeah Turbo seems to be more active on LL, here's hoping this can be figured out for ya and anyone else who may have the issue

Hey, I got my game right. I no longer have information about any bugs or errors I have current mods and the current version of the game. my English is poor so I use the translator this time, maybe we got it wrong recently, I wanted to ask if it is possible to remove this effect permanently keeping other effects from this mod. I know the effect disappears by itself when the buff runs out. I know how I can remove an effect along with some other effects of the mod. only some effects will remain. bathing does not help and does not remove this effect. is it possible to get rid of only this one effect permanently? maybe a file can be modified? how does it look like with you?

44d78bdf6ab0df77med.png

Hello! I'm pretty new at using Mods, and this Mod in particular, so this could be entirely user-error, but thanks in advance for any insight! 

I'm not sure exactly how integrated WW and WP are, so I'm not sure if one or the other is causing the issue or are just separate things entirely, but when I'm playing as a Debt Slave Sim, any time I'm outside (either in their own lot or a community lot), whenever they "Offer Body" to another Sim or receive a client, they never stay outdoors. They either immediately run back to the central lot (be it home or bar, whatever) and find a bathroom if it's a public place, or the "couldn't initiate encounter" option pops up if there is no private area in the lot. The Sim in question has the Exhibitionist trait, so I thought they'd find an outdoor place like so many of the NPC Sims do they interact with each other, but that hasn't happened at all. Is this an error? Do all Sims involved in the encounter have to have the Exhibitionist trait to stay outdoors? Is it just not an option for Lost Eden/Debt Slave Sims? Or is there an error? 

Thanks again!!

1 hour ago, tangernette said:

Hello! I'm pretty new at using Mods, and this Mod in particular, so this could be entirely user-error, but thanks in advance for any insight! 

I'm not sure exactly how integrated WW and WP are, so I'm not sure if one or the other is causing the issue or are just separate things entirely, but when I'm playing as a Debt Slave Sim, any time I'm outside (either in their own lot or a community lot), whenever they "Offer Body" to another Sim or receive a client, they never stay outdoors. They either immediately run back to the central lot (be it home or bar, whatever) and find a bathroom if it's a public place, or the "couldn't initiate encounter" option pops up if there is no private area in the lot. The Sim in question has the Exhibitionist trait, so I thought they'd find an outdoor place like so many of the NPC Sims do they interact with each other, but that hasn't happened at all. Is this an error? Do all Sims involved in the encounter have to have the Exhibitionist trait to stay outdoors? Is it just not an option for Lost Eden/Debt Slave Sims? Or is there an error? 

Thanks again!!

The auto-start feature for prostitution uses the "Have Sex" interaction from Wicked Whims, so it's actually Wicked Whims looking for a suitable sex location.  Exhibitionism just changes your sim's attitudes about nudity, they will still seek privacy for sex.  You could try playing with the WW settings, like increasing likelihood for risky locations.  Or you could turn off auto-start in NWP, and manually choose public spots instead.  When you have auto-start off, you Offer Body, the client tells you what they want, then you pick a location, Wicked>Sex>(Category)> then your client as the partner- just like when it's not a prostitution situtation.

15 hours ago, didek916 said:

Hey, I got my game right. I no longer have information about any bugs or errors I have current mods and the current version of the game. my English is poor so I use the translator this time, maybe we got it wrong recently, I wanted to ask if it is possible to remove this effect permanently keeping other effects from this mod. I know the effect disappears by itself when the buff runs out. I know how I can remove an effect along with some other effects of the mod. only some effects will remain. bathing does not help and does not remove this effect. is it possible to get rid of only this one effect permanently? maybe a file can be modified? how does it look like with you?

44d78bdf6ab0df77med.png

It comes from performing oral animations. I use MCCC to remove any buffs that I dont want. Im not 100% positive but I know Sensually Tight sims won't have pain when they do coke from Basemental, you could see if getting her coked up keeps her from drooling

12 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

The auto-start feature for prostitution uses the "Have Sex" interaction from Wicked Whims, so it's actually Wicked Whims looking for a suitable sex location.  Exhibitionism just changes your sim's attitudes about nudity, they will still seek privacy for sex.  You could try playing with the WW settings, like increasing likelihood for risky locations.  Or you could turn off auto-start in NWP, and manually choose public spots instead.  When you have auto-start off, you Offer Body, the client tells you what they want, then you pick a location, Wicked>Sex>(Category)> then your client as the partner- just like when it's not a prostitution situtation.

Oh, that's all good information to have!! Thanks!! I'll try playing with the risky location settings first before going to manual!

14 hours ago, bigfoot2008 said:

why cant my sims have sex with multiple clients at once anymore???? (Registered Rose)

I have noticed it stopped working automatically for quite some time. You could find a workaround if you cancel de animation for the first client, then go to HO menu and select "accept additional client". After that another one will call and you can cancel the animation again and do for third and so on. Trouble is it will not keep this accepted number. So after you satisfy your first batch (batch...lol) for the next call you have to do it all over again. 

Seems the script that was automatically accepting clients does not work properly anymore. You have to do it manually.

I too would like to get some feedback on this if possible. @NisaK

Hi! I met the same problem which I saw two people had before.  I get "Unk client is unable to show for situation, Expected : 0" My game is 1.69 and I install the latest wick whims then I got Nisas' and when a customer come or I want to have sex with anyone it will show up.( play with myself works fine so that proves you explained before it just blocked customers come and join). And I am pretty sure is its conflict with something because when I temporarily remove it I got nothing wrong. I tried to delete all saves and it does not work! I really love this mod so I am wondering could anyone help me? Or teach me how to remove this mod entirely and start from fresh new I think it might be will solve?

Solved: I try to delete all saves for many times, and it is not worked. Today I disabled Woohoo wellness mod and unregister my rose and then enable all. And magic happens! All went right!

Hi Nisa. I found a couple of minor bugs in succubi (Patreon version).

First, they break the Sim Profile panel. If you bring up the Sim Profile for a succubus, it shows the name and picture only, and after that the profile dialog will not even show up for any other sims, including the succubus, until the game is restarted.

Second, they seem to have an issue with strap-ons, at least in unrestrained form. (I don't know if restrained form is also broken; I will have to do more research. ?) It seems that they will show a strap-on if the first sex animation requires it, but will not show one for any following animations in the same encounter. You can force a strap-on to reappear by dressing the succubus via MCCC, and then undressing her again via the WW "undress" actions (during the sex act). It also appears that they have phantom bottom clothing during sex, as the WW "Undress bottoms" option is available even when the succubus appears naked.

That's it. Overall it's really nice work! Thanks!

1 minute ago, hippothotamus said:

Hey Nisa!

Big fan of this mod!

I'm getting the attached log error, running current up to date versions of your mod (LL_2_7ha, WW (1.69.59), and Basemental's (7.13.134).  Hoping you can help? Thank you!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 48.84 kB · 0 downloads

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'luumia_body_hair_enabled' is one of the lines here, do you have that installed? if not then disable the "male body details" or install it, then clear the cache and delete the sub folder for NWP in your saves folder, you'll need to reset your settings for the mod but it'll make sure anything that corrupted is reset

8 hours ago, ThisGhost said:

Hi Nisa. I found a couple of minor bugs in succubi (Patreon version).

First, they break the Sim Profile panel. If you bring up the Sim Profile for a succubus, it shows the name and picture only, and after that the profile dialog will not even show up for any other sims, including the succubus, until the game is restarted.

Second, they seem to have an issue with strap-ons, at least in unrestrained form. (I don't know if restrained form is also broken; I will have to do more research. ?) It seems that they will show a strap-on if the first sex animation requires it, but will not show one for any following animations in the same encounter. You can force a strap-on to reappear by dressing the succubus via MCCC, and then undressing her again via the WW "undress" actions (during the sex act). It also appears that they have phantom bottom clothing during sex, as the WW "Undress bottoms" option is available even when the succubus appears naked.

That's it. Overall it's really nice work! Thanks!

This isn't the place for questions or reports about the beta, Nisa isn't here often nowadays due to focusing on it and those here likely don't use it, since your tier for access to it comes with discord access for this reason it'd be a better idea to take your bug report there instead or message Nisa on patreon directly or something

1 hour ago, The_Countess said:

This isn't the place for questions or reports about the beta, Nisa isn't here often nowadays due to focusing on it and those here likely don't use it, since your tier for access to it comes with discord access for this reason it'd be a better idea to take your bug report there instead or message Nisa on patreon directly or something

I went to Discord first. Surprisingly, she doesn't have a support channel unless you're paying for the highest Patreon tier, which I am not. Not even a community support channel like most have. LL wasn't ideal I agree, but it's what I have.

2 hours ago, The_Countess said:

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'luumia_body_hair_enabled' is one of the lines here, do you have that installed? if not then disable the "male body details" or install it, then clear the cache and delete the sub folder for NWP in your saves folder, you'll need to reset your settings for the mod but it'll make sure anything that corrupted is reset

Thank you Countess, going to try this now!

1 hour ago, ThisGhost said:

I went to Discord first. Surprisingly, she doesn't have a support channel unless you're paying for the highest Patreon tier, which I am not. Not even a community support channel like most have. LL wasn't ideal I agree, but it's what I have.

I'm on the mid tier, too, you should have access the patreon lounge and velvet room, people have sent LEs into the patreon lounge still just bring it up in velvet lounge other beta testers have mentioned bugs in there from what I skimmed through, you can also just comment on the latest post for the beta on the patreon page itself

4 hours ago, The_Countess said:

Hey Countess (or anyone able to help in the community :D), tried all that you suggested, now im getting a constant WW exception :( any suggestions? WickedWhims_v162f_Exception.txt

47 minutes ago, hippothotamus said:

Hey Countess (or anyone able to help in the community :D), tried all that you suggested, now im getting a constant WW exception :( any suggestions? WickedWhims_v162f_Exception.txt

Oh wow, never seen this before, but this is of course related to the disclaimer that pops up when first installing, or in this case resetting the cache for NWP, something is stopping it from displaying unfortunately I have no idea what could be causing it to be happening, do you perhaps have any other error logs from MC or BE? or other mods of note? just to help pinpoint it, since those have stack traces and log your mod list last I checked, the html ones anyway, that way I can check for any duplicate installs or anything that may conflict and cause this

I'm sorry you're having this happen though, deleting the folder for NWP in saves usually does the trick hmm if this turns out to be an incompatibility issue between a big mod like MC then I may need bring it to Nisa's attention through the discord, they'd probably want to know, in any case any other LE files if you have any will help both me and others here in helping fix this for you