2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The kiss doesn't work. When I try it with my follower in a X-cross the player turns to the side, punches the air and that's it. No kiss, nothing. I don't get a message for missing animations.

The punch anim is a fallback for when the furniture is not recognized. Where did the X-cross come from? The mod only works with Zaz furnitures

3 hours ago, Musje said:

The punch anim is a fallback for when the furniture is not recognized. Where did the X-cross come from? The mod only works with Zaz furnitures

It was from Prison overhaul.

And somehow the slaves are able to move out of the device in the Restless Hunter. They have the dialogue for beeing locked in, but they walk around.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, KirishimaVR said:

Hey, when I try to run FNIS after installing the mod, I get the following warning:

Any idea?

That message usually comes when the mod you are using is from the other version of Skyrim, that is, using an SE animation in Skyrim LE or using an LE animation in Skyrim SE. So, check to make certain that you have the correct version.

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

That message usually comes when the mod you are using is from the other version of Skyrim, that is, using an SE animation in Skyrim LE or using an LE animation in Skyrim SE. So, check to make certain that you have the correct version.

Oh thanks! Yeah I was using an SE version apparently.

4 minutes ago, KirishimaVR said:

Oh thanks! Yeah I was using an SE version apparently.

You're welcome. As I am fond of saying, I'll take any gratitude that you think I've earned in likes. That's the green thumbs-up icon found in the bottom right hand corner of any post. It is grayed out until you hover over it and click it (then it turns green). By the way, you can also like mods here on LoversLab (like this mod). Go back to the page where you downloaded the mod. Then scroll down to the bottom of the post where the author describes the mod (this can sometimes take a little work). There in the bottom right hand corner is the same thumbs-up icon. It is usually easier to find there since there will be a counter that there that shows the number of people who have already liked this mod.

Good luck and happy hunting!

• 4 weeks later...

1st question: Does this conflict with Devious Framework or DFW? Both together also add dialogue & sex when you are bound in furniture but want to know if I disable those parts, will this work fine?

2nd question: Do I ABSOLUTELY need ZAZ 8.0? Am still on 7 since certain mods I use havent been updated for it like with DDi 4.0 & mods usin 3.0

• 4 weeks later...

So, much like some people, I'm having this issue where my character gets into a bondage item and NPCs start throwing punches in the air right next to her, but the punches don't even land. I've tried several different furnitures, and only been able to get the groping animation in the 'Strapado' furniture.

I hope to get more info for this mod,, then serched from SE download link topic.

SE version link

I am start to play this mod with defeat,,and see how it work. (SE version)

Then   I really like to see this mod enhanced more x 3... hope to customize as I like about many sexlab mod, (which use BDSM furnitures

equipment)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/28/2019 at 3:04 AM, GuruSR said:

I am using the Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon, which lets you place equipment, now I'm getting the punch on the Chandelier in #5 of the equipment under Suspension.  Others are working, though that one gives a punch.  Wonder what animations are being used and from what packs, so I can make sure I have them added/enabled in SLAL.

GuruSR.

Dont have any mods at the moment placing ZAZfurniture in my game

So if using furniture from this it should work?

Followers other NPCs?

Musje

EDIT: yes it works just need some animations....yes?

37 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Musje

This is promising........

I think you are on the wrong track here. 

Sexlab Utility of Osmel will connect ZAZ Furnitures to suitable Sexlab Animations

Interactive BDSM, to my knowlegde, only adds idels/animations/stuff that NPC will do to a bound captive. 
No paired animations tho. (might be wrong here). 

This is why I had my idea of a mod that allows to tie "TWO" single idles (one zap, one say whipping) dynamically together to create thousands of new possibilites. 

What I would like to know is how I can change/add anything in this mod. 
I am no coder and I can make no sense of the stuff at the moment. 

What would I have to do, to, say, let an eligible nearby NPC whip the player by the standard ZAZ method (equip cane -> attack). 

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

What I would like to know is how I can change/add anything in this mod. 
I am no coder and I can make no sense of the stuff at the moment. 

What would I have to do, to, say, let an eligible nearby NPC whip the player by the standard ZAZ method (equip cane -> attack). 

Exactly my question too....and im sure many others?

About "Sexlab Utility of Osmel" how do you make that work? you where saying something about using it as foreplay by editing Jason file .....can you explain for the dumb one (me)

I have installed Osmel...i cleaned SL....got new choices.... but how to use it....?

17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I think you are on the wrong track here. 

Sexlab Utility of Osmel will connect ZAZ Furnitures to suitable Sexlab Animations

Interactive BDSM, to my knowlegde, only adds idels/animations/stuff that NPC will do to a bound captive. 
No paired animations tho. (might be wrong here). 

This is why I had my idea of a mod that allows to tie "TWO" single idles (one zap, one say whipping) dynamically together to create thousands of new possibilites. 

"Interactive BDSM, to my knowlegde, only adds idels/animations/stuff that NPC will do to a bound captive. 
No paired animations tho. (might be wrong here). "

It ads idles if my PC stand in a ZAP pillory a nearby NPC comes and grope different for each furniture type you can say thats two idles, paired......whats missing is the spanking/torture idles

The slapping in SpankThatAss is vanilla or? And goes for the head instead of body