The animations aren't paired; the NPC in the furniture just assumes the pose for that furniture. The other NPC will use an animation more or less fitting (currently only caressing) for that furniture, or if no animation is defined for the furniture, default to a hitting / whipping anim.

22 minutes ago, Musje said:

The animations aren't paired; the NPC in the furniture just assumes the pose for that furniture. The other NPC will use an animation more or less fitting (currently only caressing) for that furniture, or if no animation is defined for the furniture, default to a hitting / whipping anim.

Yeah i know..... isnt it possible  to link the furniture to  a ZAZ trigger and  then get a ZAZanimation.....?...... i dont know shit about the mechanics in this...so

6 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Yeah i know..... isnt it possible  to link the furniture to  a ZAZ trigger and  then get a ZAZanimation.....?...... i dont know shit about the mechanics in this...so

Modders do not have the whole access to the skyrim animation system. And that´s the reason, why lot of things don´t work "ideal" and that´s why so nice ideas won´t be able to become realized in future. Skyrim´s engine is BTW. not ideal to skow "kissing" or hands-touch-skin-stuff. Specially not because there´s a bodyslide-mod, which let every user play with different body-shapes.

The more distance, the better. Whipping is okay, spanking is more difficult-and then for all the rest it´s best, to forget it.

I will add some spanking markers to zap and this can be used at suiting furnitures. If it´s possible to add ONLY into the furniture a nice small script with a feature to check for a npc nearby, which is "invited" to participate, as soon the furniture is being used (it´s a forthgreet-detection), parameters for the choice of the crop/paddle/cane and a suiting audio, combined with some humanoide FX, some few decal-appearance, this thing is been done then.

Another request is maybe to simply add new animations into sexlab, aside of furniture-use.

SEX inside of furnitures is imo same and more questionable, again because of different body-shapes and the overall syncron-problematic, which can be handled by suiting behaviors, depending on the furniture-creation itself. This can maybe be handled with scripting-but in my opinion not worth the overall work.

If it would be easy going, it would exist since YEARS.

I can only suggest to create such a stuff, which works smoothly well.

SexLab is producing syncronised animation-but.....how is that looking-and look where it´s happening....it´s....! ridiculous. You can´t really imagine to have stuff like that inside of an alignment of a furniture. You can only SPAWN a furniture during such animation into the place somewhere around, where it happens, the zap pillory is one single example for this...but !!!! It´s really not a furniture during that paired-stuff- it´s...also ridiculous. The price for animation-syncronisation is HIGH-you have to pay. I do not like to go such a way.

MUSJE´s mod is adding independent idle-animations, which are suiting to the furnitures, but which are not synced. Anyway are that idles not connected to IDLE-markers, and also not to furnitures.

Im pretty knew to Skyrim SE but would it be possible to make and se version of the mods for Home Sweet Home, or in the description make a section for se compatible mods like I see all the options but im not sure if tara's furniture / annimations or interactive bdsm would work with Skyrim SE. Either way yall do crazy great works and amazing mods.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:56 PM, Nymra said:

What I would like to know is how I can change/add anything in this mod. 
I am no coder and I can make no sense of the stuff at the moment. 

What would I have to do, to, say, let an eligible nearby NPC whip the player by the standard ZAZ method (equip cane -> attack). 

Musje

Nymra

How about this being naked as a trigger?

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Musje

Are you still working on this most wanted mod?:classic_angel:

I would like to know the same :D

I looked into the file structure, but I did not understand really how I could add anything, even existing animations. 

@Musje

I've just seen the others' queries about mod status etc

I've been assuming that you've been working away on ZAP9, as well as the 'linked' Pamatronic's magical new toys, where you're credited with giving tech advice

Is that near the mark and, if so, are we likely to see this get a major upgrade once ZAP9 hits the streets? 

As an aside, and what I really came here to ask, Pama says his gallows presently isn't compatible with the current version of this iBDSM.  Can we assume that future compatibility with his stuff (as well as new ZAP) is likely to be 'a thing' ?

TIA for any advice you might presently feel free to provide.  Or even maybe not, as the case may be  ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, abraxsa said:

I tried that mod but I don't know how to spawn some machines. Can someone help me?

You tried this mod? You need mods that put the devices into game or you have to use console commands to get and place zaz furniture into your game. ("~" then type in "help pillory" or "help chair" or "help zaz". if you are new to console commands you will want to google and read a bit some of the discussions.). be aware placing furnitures with console commands is not recommended.

edit: look at these and check some of the comments...Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment) - Sexual Content - LoversLab , Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon - Animation - LoversLab

also look at Slave Girls by hydragorgon - Page 35 - Downloads - SexLab Framework LE - LoversLab

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This mod is dead for now, in the sense that I probably won't have time to add different animations to this. I'm not an animator and it takes me ages to do a single 1.  But if anyone is interested in animating for this mod, let me know! I can explain how the mod works and how new animations can be added and aligned to different furniture.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI. I may be thick but I'm not able to understand what this mod do exactly in its current state, especially for PAH slaves. I understand this mod is pretty much dead and I got it about the animations, but what are its effect on the slaves? Does it lock them in the device indefinitely? I've tested with and without the mod and I can't see any difference since even without it a slave in device seems to be considered "restrained".

• 4 months later...

So, I'm curious. This mod can't simply be used to trigger an SL animation for the furniture you're using? For example, having the PC place herself in an X-Cross enticing a nearby NPC to use an X-Cross sex animation with her?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, folks!

This mod is a great idea, but.. IDK, to me it looks more funny than erotic, especially when the "punisher" starts a walking animation, while staying in one place. And very often the position is so much off that his/her hits land nowhere even near a locked character.

But.. maybe it's easy to do or even somebody has already done it?.. What if instead of hitting the character s(he) simply starts masturbating?

I've already kinda acompished this result with the "follow me for sex" mod. But you have to first ask an NPC to follow you and then to masturbate, wich is kinda ruins the element of surprise :)

So.. can this mod be slightly modified in this manner?

Edited by evilblade