On 2017. 12. 31. at 10:24 PM, pinky6225 said:

Was messing about in the slave run dungeon as it has quite a lot of furniture in there and trolls are being counted as valid npc's for the sandboxing, had two run off to play with two slaves on x-crosses

Where is slave run dungeon?

On 07/02/2018 at 3:47 AM, mungmung01 said:

Where is slave run dungeon?

sorry been out of the country or i'd have got back to you sooner

If you have slave run installed - seperate mod by kenjoka https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2338-slaverun-reloaded-28-december-2017/

There is a dungeon in the lower area of dragonreach (before the stairs up to where the dining tables/fire is) which has quite a bit of furniture although without doing the quests from the mod there wont be many npcs down there

It will probably be a while before I add more animations. Due to RL issues I need to take a break from serious modding, though I will probably be making small updates here & there. Though my offer stands for anyone willing to give making some animations a shot: I'll help with setting you up so you can test your anims in-game with this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 4:17 PM, Musje said:

It will probably be a while before I add more animations. Due to RL issues I need to take a break from serious modding, though I will probably be making small updates here & there. Though my offer stands for anyone willing to give making some animations a shot: I'll help with setting you up so you can test your anims in-game with this mod.

I've never done it but I appreciate all your work. If you want to try a newbie please let me know how to go about it and I will do what I can.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, greenhood47 said:

can anyone suggest me any mods that places the ZAP 8.0 furniture throughout the skyrim? i wanted to use this mod but couldnt find any zap furniture in skyrim with npcs around them. 

The best source is one of Musje's other mods Home Sweet Home. If you're not familiar you buy House Cell Tokens and place them in any indoor space you like. Once the token is in place you can spawn much of the furniture found in Zap8+. Otherwise you will have to resort to using console commands.

4 minutes ago, Psalam said:

The best source is one of Musje's other mods Home Sweet Home. If you're not familiar you buy House Cell Tokens and place them in any indoor space you like. Once the token is in place you can spawn much of the furniture found in Zap8+. Otherwise you will have to resort to using console commands.

just read the description of that mod. looks interesting. i always thought that it was just another player home mod (which i dont need anymore), thats why i always skipped it. Great suggestion. thnx  

7 minutes ago, greenhood47 said:

just read the description of that mod. looks interesting. i always thought that it was just another player home mod (which i dont need anymore), thats why i always skipped it. Great suggestion. thnx  

Sorry I'm not on my home computer or I'd send you some images. If you check the Zap8+ thread I recently posted some pictures (dealing with an issue I hope T.ara will consider). Also, if you choose to do it remember that you don't have to build all the vanilla furniture in your Hearthfire home. In mine I always leave (at least) the back room (Storage/Trophy) empty so I can fill it with T.ara's toys.

• 1 month later...

With all these paradise hills addons its coming down do 7 esp/esm wondering if there will ever be somewhat of a more compiled version later or if its possible to merge some of them.

btw just downloaded these today for the first time like it alot so far nice work! also a question can males be put into zaz stuff?

1 hour ago, Risamei said:

With all these paradise hills addons its coming down do 7 esp/esm wondering if there will ever be somewhat of a more compiled version later or if its possible to merge some of them.

btw just downloaded these today for the first time like it alot so far nice work! also a question can males be put into zaz stuff?

males can be put into some of the ZAZ stuff.  (dont remember which specifically offhand, try it and see if it works is about all i can say to that).

the problem with merging stuff is at least twofold

1 - some stuff just will not work right merged (scripted mods tend to be really finicky about this)

2 - anytime you want to update any part that is merged you will have to reinstall all parts and rebuild the merge from scratch (which means stuff that is in your game

already may quit working).

as for a compiled version - your guess is as good as mine (or better).

Hi. I understand this mod is in early stages of development, and it's looking good, but I have a couple minor gripes with it: :) (note that I currently don't use any of the Paradise Halls mods)

- When player gets locked into furniture, generic NPC torturers only ever use the rather lame beating animation... Perhaps the "default" animation could be replaced with something better looking, like whipping, for example? (also a shorter minimal delay between actions could be nice... the current minimum is 5 seconds.) The beating also doesn't seem to actually hit the player (health doesn't decrease, despite there being the options related to it in the MCM menu)

- If you ask a follower to interact with the furniture (placing them in it), they are not locked into it, they just leave if you dismiss them while they are in the furniture, and there are no interactions from this mod available (if there are any in the current version?) Other NPCs also seem to ignore the follower in furniture.

There are custom animations. Currently only one set “kissing” (more sets are planned like beating, whipping, slapping etc), with different animations tailored to different types of furnitures. The “hitting” animation is only used when the mod doesn’t recognise the furniture. With which furnitures did you try the mod?

Followers should stay in the furniture until you dismiss them, or until you leave the area. Keep in mind that when you place a new furniture, you must leave and re-enter the area for the furniture to be registered in the mod. If the furniture is of a recognised type, there should be an extra option besides “release” and “stay”: “Let me kiss it better”. This will have the player do the kissing animation. 

Which furniture did you try this with? Most stuff from ZAP 7 or 8+ will be recognised, with some exceptions. 

Hi Musje, thanks for the quick reply!

All the furniture I've tried is from ZAP v8 Plus.

I've tried placing my PC in the furnitures that look like the ones in your screenshot (maybe not exactly? Are they recognized by keywords, or by name, etc.?) and only got beating from NPCs. (Do the current kissing animations work with NPCs as torturers, though?)

Also, the furnitures were recognized right away after placed via console (but I did disable/enable them first, to make them properly aligned after using "setangle", maybe that's the reason?). At least, it worked when my PC was in them - the nearby NPC walked up and started the session.

Did the same disable/enable before trying with followers. They stayed in the furniture before being dismissed or commanded to follow, but there were no new dialogue options (or should they only appear for specific furniture that currently has animations?)

Also noticed that with the player in furniture, the follower also doesn't get selected as torturer.

PS: I still think whipping would look better as a default animation. :)

7 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

Hi Musje, thanks for the quick reply!

All the furniture I've tried is from ZAP v8 Plus.

I've tried placing my PC in the furnitures that look like the ones in your screenshot (maybe not exactly? Are they recognized by keywords, or by name, etc.?) and only got beating from NPCs. (Do the current kissing animations work with NPCs as torturers, though?)

Also, the furnitures were recognized right away after placed via console (but I did disable/enable them first, to make them properly aligned after using "setangle", maybe that's the reason?). At least, it worked when my PC was in them - the nearby NPC walked up and started the session.

Did the same disable/enable before trying with followers. They stayed in the furniture before being dismissed or commanded to follow, but there were no new dialogue options (or should they only appear for specific furniture that currently has animations?)

PS: I still think whipping would look better as a default animation. :)

They get recognized right away if the player sits in them, yes.

They are recognized by keyword and from a list (a JSON file included with the mod). The kissing anims do work with the NPC as torturer. Did you have "test anim" in the MCM menu set to anything?

Hey Great Mod. This is really a mod. that fits in a very empty niche so far. One issue for now, The *Lock, only lasts for 10-15 seconds. I've tried a variety of Furniture's from different makers however the *Lock part is always the same. This is really good as its filling a necessary role for a small mod I'm building that also will fill a niche so far missing.

On 6/6/2018 at 2:39 AM, MikeCobalt said:

One issue for now, The *Lock, only lasts for 10-15 seconds.

Strange, I've set the Lock time to 60 seconds, and pretty sure the sessions always lasted 60 seconds. (except that one time when the assigned torturer couldn't reach me, so I had to stop the scene through MCM).

On 6/4/2018 at 10:09 PM, Musje said:

They are recognized by keyword and from a list (a JSON file included with the mod).

Ah, I see. Pretty extensive list.

On 6/4/2018 at 10:09 PM, Musje said:

Did you have "test anim" in the MCM menu set to anything?

I don't remember such an option, so probably not. Gotta check.

Forgot to mention one more thing - when followers get into the furniture, they are slightly misaligned (position is a little off). Looks like the physics engine begins sliding them off the furniture before they fully get into it. Maybe a result of some other mods, or a script lag.

On 6/6/2018 at 1:39 AM, MikeCobalt said:

Hey Great Mod. This is really a mod. that fits in a very empty niche so far. One issue for now, The *Lock, only lasts for 10-15 seconds. I've tried a variety of Furniture's from different makers however the *Lock part is always the same. This is really good as its filling a necessary role for a small mod I'm building that also will fill a niche so far missing.

Are you measuring session duration with the player in the furniture, or an NPC? If you are a player, be aware that wearing ZAZ bondage gear like a collar will sometimes kick you out of locked mode after a few seconds. No idea why

2 hours ago, Musje said:

Are you measuring session duration with the player in the furniture, or an NPC? If you are a player, be aware that wearing ZAZ bondage gear like a collar will sometimes kick you out of locked mode after a few seconds. No idea why

:) Right now it's just for my own character. The 1st time there was an attachment but then No attachments. The responding NPC does seem to stay for the entire time set, that's good. The Furniture *now is from the Zaz 8.0+ file. All this might be my PC too. Great file again.

• 1 month later...