Musje

Interactive BDSM

2 minutes ago, CodiCro said:

Is it possible to make it compatible with Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack? Or is there a mod that lets you put npc on devices from that pack?

This mod itself will probably work with ZAP 7.0 and TUFP, but if you also use HSH you will not get full integration. Just give it a go :smile:

I would recommend ZAP 8.0 over ZAP 7.0 + TUFP in any case

19 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

May i ask how this mod differs from DD framework?

I suppose they are totally not compatible aren't they?

The difference:

- ITF does not have DD as a requirement; it's based on ZAP assets.

- DFW seems to focus on the player in a submissive role. While this mod does support players in submissive roles, it also allows NPCs to play with each other, even as part of their normal sandboxing routines, and also allows the player to assume a dominant role. ITF is also more geared towards slaver mods like PAHE and HSH.

- An important part of ITF is to provide a number of animations to create an active BDSM session rather than just lock the player into furniture. (Creating these animations is currently a work in progress :smile: )

- DFW is designed to integrate mods with similar functions, reducing script load. In the future, ITF may actually hook into DFW if it's present. By the way, in contrast ITF is fairly script-heavy!

- I havent tried DFW, but from reading the description it seems to provide a more dialogue-rich interaction with the player, while ITF is animation based. ITF supports dialogue driven sessions with the player as victim as well, but a 3rd party mod will have to provide that :smile: 

So there is some overlap in functionality but these mods have different focus areas.

My guess is: if you install both ITF and DFW, they should not interfere with each other if you check the "Player doesn't get tortured" option in the MCM menu for ITF.

Does it make use of actual furniture markers (every actor using furniture, markers having their custom entry types and conditions set in CK) or are they these fake furniture animas from ZAP with only one actor sitting and others moved around via scripts?

The torturer doesn't make use of furniture markers on the furniture, most ZAP 8 furniture doesn't have separate dom / sub entry points.

What happens if someone sit sin the furniture:

- The mod looks in a JSON file for the furniture, and gets a preprogrammed offset specific for that furniture

- An invisible "marker" is placed at the offset position (relative to the furniture origin)

- The torturer moves to the marker and "clicks" it.

- This makes the torturer lock on to the marker and play an animation. This way the torturer is lined up with the victim.

1 hour ago, blackhole1224 said:

kind of lost on how to get or find the devices in game. what location is the devices located in game?

In addition to the ZAZ 8 framework, you need additional mods to add items to the world. I don't think ZAZ itself adds any of the furniture items to the overworld itself.

If you don't have a mod that adds it to the world, your best bet to test this mod and how it works it to teleport to the test zone full of zaz furniture:

Open console (~) button left of number row on keyboard, upper left

type "COC zbfTestZone" and hit enter, your character should teleport to the test zone, from there you can walk to any furniture you like.

I recommend turning right, opening console, using mouse to select miuri, the test NPC with no AI package, and typing "moveto player" whenever you want her to appear nearby the furniture you want to test. That way you'll have an NPC you can use. Or get a follower before teleporting, select them in console before teleporting, then coc, moveto, and you'll have a follower to lock in the funiture

Edit: It might be worth the authors time to make a separate test zone to get around the 25 limit, manually summoning furniture to test is a pain...

I have trouble getting attacking NPCS to animate. I think 1/10 furnitures had some animation, but the animation is one slap followed by lots of downtime.

Checking the logs, I get this:

[12/16/2017 - 09:01:22PM] ERROR: itfDetectedDeviceScript.GetRef() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	[itfFurnitureDetector (1A00454B)].itffurnituredetectorscript.IsSlotted() - "itffurnituredetectorscript.psc" Line 6
	[itfCoreQuest (1A003519)].itfcorescript.CheckFurniture() - "itfcorescript.psc" Line 37
	[alias Player on quest itfCoreQuest (1A003519)].itfPlayerScript.OnSit() - "itfplayerscript.psc" Line 4
[12/16/2017 - 09:01:22PM] ERROR: itfDetectedDeviceScript.GetRef() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	[itfFurnitureDetector (1A00454B)].itffurnituredetectorscript.IsSlotted() - "itffurnituredetectorscript.psc" Line 7
	[itfCoreQuest (1A003519)].itfcorescript.CheckFurniture() - "itfcorescript.psc" Line 37
	[alias Player on quest itfCoreQuest (1A003519)].itfPlayerScript.OnSit() - "itfplayerscript.psc" Line 4

I think one or more of the DeviceSlot0X is None, not sure why it would be, but it is on a completely new game and and old game with ITF installed after. If NONE is a possible value, then change it to

(DeviceSlot01 != None && device == DeviceSlot01.GetRef()) ||

Which will short circuit if the device if none, skipping the reference test, and bypassing the error throw.

NVM I misunderstood. I thought the DeviceSlots would hold nearby furniture, but its an alias that points at another class object? I'm too tired to make heads or tails of this alias pointer system, but I think your refalias is holding a itfdetecteddevicescript reference and it has no GetRef to make use of

device:[ObjectReference < (99000E3A)>]

slot:[itfDetectedDeviceScript <alias Device01 on quest itfFurnitureDetector (1A00454B)>]

Papyrus.0.log

Verstort, the "slap" is the fallback animation for furniture that has no custom animations attached. In general, furniture where the victim is standing straight up, sitting, lying down or bent over will have a custom anim. That means pillories, most bondage poles, some wall shackles, X-crosses, bondage tables and beds if they don't have double animated slots, some wheels and barrels, horses and ponies, many of the trees and ritual poles, etc.

I'll have a look at the script error...

Keep in mind that the detector only picks up to 25 furnitures. If you are in the Zaz test cell, that means most won;t have the script attacheed and will not detect an NPC sitting in them. The most reliable way to test them is to sit in them yourself, that always works.

8 hours ago, Verstort said:

Checking the logs, I get this:

I'm not sure why you'd be getting these errors, DeviceSlotxx should never be none, they point to referencealiases on which a GetRef should always work. I am not getting these errors myself, either. But maybe that extra check on None might be needed in some cases

Anyone else noticing errors in the logs, please let me know

9 minutes ago, Musje said:

Anyone else noticing errors in the logs, please let me know

I have this error. Also, animations not working: npc just stand in front of PC and stare.

When i checked FNIS data, i found, that animations in this mod didn't lay in "animations" folder and don't have behavior file. Is that how it meant to be?

27 minutes ago, Bajan said:

I have this error. Also, animations not working: npc just stand in front of PC and stare.

When i checked FNIS data, i found, that animations in this mod didn't lay in "animations" folder and don't have behavior file. Is that how it meant to be?

Bah, the zip file had an error in the animations directory. Please replace it with version 0.1b I just uploaded, and rerun FNIS

Still no clue about the errors...

I have been a little Leary of using this 8.0 version of zaz animation, I like T.ara, and truly admire the enthusiasm they have, but after the last zaz, problems T.ara had, I am a little cautious about trusting it with any long term game.

I hope that does not sound bad, I do not mean anything bad bad by it, i am just very cautious.

I just dis like mucking up a game save to much.. I might test it some in a new profile.. or duplicated one..  Sounds like a very good idea though, ( some thing should be done with the furniture more than it is ). thank you for your hard work.

9 minutes ago, galgat said:

I have been a little Leary of using this 8.0 version of zaz animation, I like T.ara, and truly admire the enthusiasm they have, but after the last zaz, problems T.ara had, I am a little cautious about trusting it with any long term game.

I hope that does not sound bad, I do not mean anything bad bad by it, i am just very cautious.

I just dis like mucking up a game save to much.. I might test it some in a new profile.. or duplicated one..  Sounds like a very good idea though, ( some thing should be done with the furniture more than it is ). thank you for your hard work.

I've been running on Zaz 8 for a good while now. There's not really anything new in there that would affect your save game, it's all new assets and anims. I wouldn't worry about using it.

With that said, try running this mod with ZAZ 7 with or without Taras Furniture Pack (TUFP). I think it'll work, except the integration with HSH if you use that mod.

On 18-12-2017 at 5:29 AM, Verstort said:

Animations seem to work with .1b

Still getting the same papyrus error but not sure what the consequences of it are.

The furniture detector is used to see if an NPC sits in the furniture. Try ordering a follower to use a ZAZ furniture while standing nearby. If the detector works, the follower will say "what are you going to do to me?", and they will have a specific dialogue when you talk to them. Don't try this in the ZAZ test cell though, it has 100s of furnitures and the detector only copes with 25.

By the way, try this with the 0.1c version I am about to post, the current version doesn't always correctly start the detector when entering a room.

Will try the C version, on the B version was having difficulties with PAH slaves as they would go into the position (like pillory) but not stay there as they'd immediately come out of the pose/furniture although i'd not tried yet with HSH slaves/other NPC's

11 hours ago, Musje said:

The furniture detector is used to see if an NPC sits in the furniture. Try ordering a follower to use a ZAZ furniture while standing nearby. If the detector works, the follower will say "what are you going to do to me?", and they will have a specific dialogue when you talk to them. Don't try this in the ZAZ test cell though, it has 100s of furnitures and the detector only copes with 25.

By the way, try this with the 0.1c version I am about to post, the current version doesn't always correctly start the detector when entering a room.

Doesn't seem to work on my end.

New game, leave LAL cell teleport to get follower, teleport to my own cell for testing (< 25 items) and ask follower to 'sit' in a chain post. They sit but have regular dialogue. Nearby NPC, that approaches player in furniture, ignores bound follower.

This is the most interesting part of the log that I can see:

[12/19/2017 - 09:26:46PM] warning: Could not find type itfDetectedDeviceScript in the type table in save

would explain the reference alias failing to work as it too is the same type. If the type doesn't exist in the type table, then I bet function lookup too would be broken (GetRef). Not sure how this happens though, if the pex was missing from bsa maybe, but it seems to be there in the bsa. Then again this is a warning not an error, maybe its a lookup failure unrelated to the mod actually working at runtime...

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: This part is also interesting:

[12/19/2017 - 09:49:41PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnActivate" in state "" on object "itfDetectedDeviceScript".

Although it itsn't specific on which type it has a problem with, that function isn't very large. At a glance, the only types are itfDeviceScript, Actor, and ObjectReference. Assuming itfDeviceScript is the trouble maker here?

I don't see a itfDeviceScript in your scripts anymore, was it removed? Grep says the core script also uses the type, but I'm not seeing a script file for it.