Thanks for creating great mods~

I've tried this mod and for some reason it did not work on my HSH slave. Every time i spoke to a HSH slave tied into the device, I either got "you have been punished enough/ i'm going to tie you up / snap out of it [bug fix]" or "you have benn punished enough/ other normal HSH dialouges".

It did work on PAHE slave.

When I tested with HSH slave, i used HSH dialoluge "tie you up, let's try new toy" to lock up a slave. And with PAHE slave, I used "ok slave, do something for me" to order a slave get into the device. I dont know if this makes the difference.

I used a Xcross placed by HSH PTD spell for tests. ZAZ version was 8 plus, PAHE and HSH were all the latest version, and i started a new save for testing.

Thank you again for your mods, I really enjoy playing with HSH, such a fabulous mod.

7 hours ago, jr902441 said:

Thanks for creating great mods~

I've tried this mod and for some reason it did not work on my HSH slave. Every time i spoke to a HSH slave tied into the device, I either got "you have been punished enough/ i'm going to tie you up / snap out of it [bug fix]" or "you have benn punished enough/ other normal HSH dialouges".

It did work on PAHE slave.

When I tested with HSH slave, i used HSH dialoluge "tie you up, let's try new toy" to lock up a slave. And with PAHE slave, I used "ok slave, do something for me" to order a slave get into the device. I dont know if this makes the difference.

I used a Xcross placed by HSH PTD spell for tests. ZAZ version was 8 plus, PAHE and HSH were all the latest version, and i started a new save for testing.

Thank you again for your mods, I really enjoy playing with HSH, such a fabulous mod.

Not 100% sure about ordering HSH slaves into devices... IIRC if you order them into it using "I need you to do something", the torture mod should kick in. Keep in mind that if you just placed the device, it won;t work on NPCs; you have to exit and re-enter the location again.

Also: if you order them into a device, make sure to stand fairly close so you get picked up as torturer. Else it will pick a random NPC, and it will not use HSH or PAHE slaves as torturers unless you allows this inthe MCM menu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Spoiler
46 minutes ago, Merry11 said:

Hello,

Thank you for your mod. I just tried it but I have a CTD with Tara's Furniture pack. Is this incompatibility normal ?

I thought Tara's was just an extansion of ZAP.

Here I go again. This is from the modpage of another one of Musje's mods Home Sweet Home. It was originally posted on the support thread there by T.ara who has either completely made or had a hand in making all the mods listed:

-TUFP + ZEP is OK 

-ZAP 7 + TUFP + ZEP is OK (most common combination)

-ZAP 8(+) is OK for gamers who don´t play mods that need ZEP (zaz extension pack)

-ZAP8(+) + TUFP is NOT WORKING, combining these is not necessary and causes serious issues (ZAP8+ has everythong from TUFP and them some)

-ZAP8(+) + ZEP is NOT WORKING

-ZAP 8 (+) + ZEP + TUFP is NOT WORKING

So, if you are playing with ZAP7 then TUFP is okay. However, if you are using ZAP8 or ZAP8+ the message above applies to you. Without getting into the long and arduous history of who did what to whom and when let me say that at one point (early ZAP7) T.ara wanted to add some furniture and was unable to put it into ZAP7 so he made TUFP. When he expanded ZAP7 to ZAP8 and subsequently ZAP8+ he rolled the items from TUFP into ZAP. That is why they don't place nice with each other.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Here I go again. This is from the modpage of another one of Musje's mods Home Sweet Home. It was originally posted on the support thread there by T.ara who has either completely made or had a hand in making all the mods listed:

-TUFP + ZEP is OK 

-ZAP 7 + TUFP + ZEP is OK (most common combination)

-ZAP 8(+) is OK for gamers who don´t play mods that need ZEP (zaz extension pack)

-ZAP8(+) + TUFP is NOT WORKING, combining these is not necessary and causes serious issues (ZAP8+ has everythong from TUFP and them some)

-ZAP8(+) + ZEP is NOT WORKING

-ZAP 8 (+) + ZEP + TUFP is NOT WORKING

So, if you are playing with ZAP7 then TUFP is okay. However, if you are using ZAP8 or ZAP8+ the message above applies to you. Without getting into the long and arduous history of who did what to whom and when let me say that at one point (early ZAP7) T.ara wanted to add some furniture and was unable to put it into ZAP7 so he made TUFP. When he expanded ZAP7 to ZAP8 and subsequently ZAP8+ he rolled the items from TUFP into ZAP. That is why they don't place nice with each other.

Thank you for your answer, and I'm really sorry if it's a question which is often asked. So I have ZAP 8.0+, I can (must) uninstall TUFP.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Merry11 said:

Thank you for your answer, and I'm really sorry if it's a question which is often asked. So I have ZAP 8.0+, I can (must) uninstall TUFP.

Specifically, you must remove TUFP if you have ZAP8+ as specified above by T.ara (who would know).

It is a frequently asked question but that's not your fault. It was a reasonable question. My response reflects the fact that there are people on the threads who have seen me answer this question so many times, and always with the reference to T.ara's comments, that I'm afraid that they are saying, "there goes Psalam again!" So, it was not meant as a putdown to you but rather my way of telling others that "yes, I know I've said this before." But it doesn't make it any less correct for having been said before.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Specifically, you must remove TUFP if you have ZAP8+ as specified above by T.ara (who would know).

It is a frequently asked question but that's not your fault. It was a reasonable question. My response reflects the fact that there are people on the threads who have seen me answer this question so many times, and always with the reference to T.ara's comments, that I'm afraid that they are saying, "there goes Psalam again!" So, it was not meant as a putdown to you but rather my way of telling others that "yes, I know I've said this before." But it doesn't make it any less correct for having been said before.

It's kind of worth building a warning message into my mods :) If it detects both

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, Musje said:

It's kind of worth building a warning message into my mods :) If it detects both

Musje this is not your fault. I felt the OP deserved an explanation of my first comment since it could easily have been misunderstood as me trying to tell him that if he just did a little reading he could have avoided this. I have posted this note on many threads now, not just yours, and you can't expect everyone to understand all the vagaries of ZAP. I'm just thankful you have given me a source to quote so people know what I'm saying isn't just my uninformed opinion. So, thanks. ?

10 minutes ago, Rhonen5 said:

Thx for the mod, it seems to be working great :), but is it possible to disable it if needed with the mcm menu for mods like "Prison Overhaul" ?

Not really :) You can turn off all torturers in the MCM menu but that doesn't disable everything.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, i would like to ask you what animations are right now in the mod used to interact with the player. Last time i remember it was a kissing animation i believe, was any other animation added?

Not yet :( I had not time to work on this at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Musje, I have just started playing around with this mod today. It's actually exactly what I am after, because I am thinking of building a quest mod in the future.

Couple of questions:

- Is it possible to add more than one animation for the tortures, ie, so there is a random chance of one of several playing?

- Can I add more than one torturer at a time, ie, between one and five activators so multiple NPC's could come and use them at the same time?

- If I make an animation for a furniture which currently lacks one, how/where do I edit the offset, to position it correctly.

- Are you planning to make instructions for how to add custom furniture into it?

Think that's it for now, it's a very powerful mod, I dreamt about doing something like this a while back but it's too hard for me.

Thanks

-Roh

2 hours ago, RohZima said:

Hey Musje, I have just started playing around with this mod today. It's actually exactly what I am after, because I am thinking of building a quest mod in the future.

Couple of questions:

- Is it possible to add more than one animation for the tortures, ie, so there is a random chance of one of several playing?

Yes! The mod is built to have a variety of animations for each type of furniture. But currently it only has 1 set of animations. I will add more but I'm busy with some other modding stuff now (ZAP and Aygas) and I'm not a very good animator, it takes me aaaages to make one.

- Can I add more than one torturer at a time, ie, between one and five activators so multiple NPC's could come and use them at the same time?

No but its an interesting idea. In most cases it would need additional animations though. For example, the pillory and saddle rack furnitures are in the "bent over forward class" and currently have the first animation marker positioned behind the victim. You could add a second marker in front of the victim and have a torturer do something different there.

- If I make an animation for a furniture which currently lacks one, how/where do I edit the offset, to position it correctly.

IIRC you won't need to edit the mod to add and test new animations, it should all be JSON driven. I need to dig up my notes and write up a small instruction. The long and short of it is:

- Animations always start with the actor at the torturer marker. That marker will always be in the same position for any animation, so whipping/kissing/tickling animations in the pillory are always at the same position

- The marker position can be adjusted for each furniture individually. For example: the current "hugging" animation for the pillory will have to be positioned slightly higher than the one for the saddle rack. These furniture offsets are already set in the JSON file. (Maybe in the future I can apply an optional offset for each furniture / animation combination)

- It is the animator's responsibility to make the animation line up more or less correctly for each type of furniture in the same class.  So a new whipping animation for the pillory should also work for the saddle rack.

- When adding a set of animations, make one for each class of furniture (IIRC there are 6)

I'll get some instructions to you later :) I hope you'll add some new animations; I love your work! And if you need additional refinements in the way animations are positioned or selected, let me know.

- Are you planning to make instructions for how to add custom furniture into it?

Yes! I already have some, this thing was meant to be a framework of sorts, and you can register new furniture with a couple of simple Papyrus calls. You can also tweak individual settings for your furniture, assign a fixed torturer instead of picking a random one, etc. And you can plug your own scripts into the different stages of a torture session to add dialogue and stuff.

I have instructions somewhere but they are not complete yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

just some ideas how this mod could receive more content without the requirement of additional animations.

- NPC could whip the PC while in furniture (actually there is no mod capable of this out there atm...) - whipping time customizable in MCM

- NPC could equip dildos, plugs and even animated plugs (there are some out there) or something like magical dildos. they could increase arousal but never trigger an orgasm

- NPC could align himself in front of the PC and start masturbating (its really nice compared with SexLab Cumshot for example)

- NPC aligns like above but pees on the PC

- NPC could use a spell to electrocute the PC (no damage or only like 1 damage but the player might scream and ofc you have the electro effect).

- NPC could apply devious devices (piercings etc), customizable via MCM. Could be optional if you dont want DD support. But Zaz has enough devices itself I think.

I also shared some ideas here, maybe something for you. Sadly, I m not capable of creating mods/animations and stuff like that.

21 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

just some ideas how this mod could receive more content without the requirement of additional animations.

- NPC could whip the PC while in furniture (actually there is no mod capable of this out there atm...) - whipping time customizable in MCM

Well, this used to be possible, pretty much effortless, with Maria Eden. But that functionality got lost in the switch from ZAP 6.x to ZAP 7.x-8. Follow Me For Sex has a dialogue-triggered PC whipping component but it is limited wrt furnitures (you can select a pillory as an anim object but that's about it). I was really hoping this mod would be the one that would restore on-demand PC masochism but it sadly doesn't seem to have happened yet, for what I am sure are good reasons. But I keep hoping!

26 minutes ago, GeorgiaCav said:

Well, this used to be possible, pretty much effortless, with Maria Eden. But that functionality got lost in the switch from ZAP 6.x to ZAP 7.x-8. Follow Me For Sex has a dialogue-triggered PC whipping component but it is limited wrt furnitures (you can select a pillory as an anim object but that's about it). I was really hoping this mod would be the one that would restore on-demand PC masochism but it sadly doesn't seem to have happened yet, for what I am sure are good reasons. But I keep hoping!

It needs the right animations... when I have time I will make them.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

It needs the right animations... when I have time I will make them.

that is what I meant: all examples I made are working WITHOUT animations.

->> just trigger the usual attacking animations with a whip. you can replace it later when we have an animation for it. plus this way it will work on ALL furnitures

- NPC could equip dildos, plugs and even animated plugs (there are some out there) or something like magical dildos. they could increase arousal but never trigger an orgasm

->> does not need an animation. if you want some immersion, there are some "give" animations that could be used for the NPC to lean towards the PC and reach out with his hand (Maria Eden used that for example when equipping stuff). Again, no need for extra animations 

- NPC could align himself in front of the PC and start masturbating (its really nice compared with SexLab Cumshot for example)

->> only requires masturbation animations which are already there.

- NPC aligns like above but pees on the PC

->> same

- NPC could use a spell to electrocute the PC (no damage or only like 1 damage but the player might scream and ofc you have the electro effect).

->> just requires a spell that the npc fires.

- NPC could apply devious devices (piercings etc), customizable via MCM. Could be optional if you dont want DD support. But Zaz has enough devices itself I think.

All my suggestions are aimed to add a lot of content to this mod without the need of anything new just yet. If animations are made later, they can still be added. 

But basically what this mod does is what is needed most for BDSM sandbox at the moment, but at the same time it has two problems:

- no real content atm (sorry to say that, I can only guess how much work all this is)

- no real outlook: animations are coming so slowly, I just dont expect anything "big" to happen soon, so I just wondered if we can make this mod popular in another way. 

- external animators would be required to make a lot of new animations that include furniture

- while this mod does not even use the furniture sex animations that are already there (might be I m wrong in that regard).

- ANY new animation set will only trigger more people because of FNIS new-game CTD because of too many animations. 

Forgot another mod that sort of allows for on-demand whipping of the PC: Devious Framework. But it hasn't been updated in a long time and it doesn't play nice with TUFP (which is really sad because I would love to use more of T.ara's amazing furnitures). You also have to get the conditions just right and know which dialogues to use when NPC's approach the PC while in furniture. It's tedious but it's the only thing that really even approaches what ME used to be able to do before the Zap 7.0 release.

Personally I'd still be using Zap 6.11 but so many mods now have 8.0 as a requirement. That's progress at the expense of my favorite thing to do in the game.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaCav said:

Forgot another mod that sort of allows for on-demand whipping of the PC: Devious Framework. But it hasn't been updated in a long time and it doesn't play nice with TUFP (which is really sad because I would love to use more of T.ara's amazing furnitures). You also have to get the conditions just right and know which dialogues to use when NPC's approach the PC while in furniture. It's tedious but it's the only thing that really even approaches what ME used to be able to do before the Zap 7.0 release.

Personally I'd still be using Zap 6.11 but so many mods now have 8.0 as a requirement. That's progress at the expense of my favorite thing to do in the game.

mods just want to do too much. what we need are mods that are highly configureable in MCM and that keep in mind that they have to work well with other mods. 
I m tailoring my profiles to do stuff a simple mod could do. But simple mods are not out there :( Compatible mods are also a big problem. 

Interactive BDSM would be a perfect tie in for every mod that places the Player or any NPC into furniture. This would expand the whole kinky skyrim extremly and fill a lot of gaps left by other mods, including major ones.