I keep thinking that this mod is an original way to have a mini quest for ZAP-stuff-and specialy if this has an open animation-add-into-it (if it can add idles into it ´s framework), it is a FINE addition for ZAP. I will check this out in some days.

If you(musje) don ´t like to create animations, I can understand that for 100%, specially the realistic-movement like beating, kicking and walking (non-motion-driven) is very hard to create without using a MOCAP system. Critics "against" animation-quality is here not necessary if the MOD offers a replacement/...or further slots for more animations as well.

It would be really a FINE option, to be able to CHOOSE an animation by having a dedicated script inside a related furniture and CHOOSE from a ppulldown-list for a suiting animation for the wanted furniture. Furthermore (if directional problems exist for whipping) a bool-function for the angle so to be able to find a nice and correct angle for the whipping action would be PERFECT and ideal then. (This of course would be depending on the chance to have a script with conditions on the furniture, to drive these options, then. So nearly every furniture could be stuffed with this mod, ASIDE of maybe other quest-mods for ZAP.

My idea behind that is a "perfect" BD-follower, who sometimes is playing with you as a master-which is here with this mod really VERY close coming to my personal "dream", what to do with the furnitures inside of skyrim.

THIS stuff is ROCKING, specially if you can CHOOSE as a modder, which adds new furnitures by using ZAP in new placess of skyrim:-))))

(p.s.-if the follower is not staying close and takes a little sandboxing around the area without any whipping or different other related idles to the player, this is also FINE from my point of view-a simple SANDBOXING - AI I also would add to this furniture-related-script, if possible)

Edited by t.ara
18 hours ago, t.ara said:

I keep thinking that this mod is an original way to have a mini quest for ZAP-stuff-and specialy if this has an open animation-add-into-it (if it can add idles into it ´s framework), it is a FINE addition for ZAP. I will check this out in some days.

If you(musje) don ´t like to create animations, I can understand that for 100%, specially the realistic-movement like beating, kicking and walking (non-motion-driven) is very hard to create without using a MOCAP system. Critics "against" animation-quality is here not necessary if the MOD offers a replacement/...or further slots for more animations as well.

It would be really a FINE option, to be able to CHOOSE an animation by having a dedicated script inside a related furniture and CHOOSE from a ppulldown-list for a suiting animation for the wanted furniture. Furthermore (if directional problems exist for whipping) a bool-function for the angle so to be able to find a nice and correct angle for the whipping action would be PERFECT and ideal then. (This of course would be depending on the chance to have a script with conditions on the furniture, to drive these options, then. So nearly every furniture could be stuffed with this mod, ASIDE of maybe other quest-mods for ZAP.

My idea behind that is a "perfect" BD-follower, who sometimes is playing with you as a master-which is here with this mod really VERY close coming to my personal "dream", what to do with the furnitures inside of skyrim.

THIS stuff is ROCKING, specially if you can CHOOSE as a modder, which adds new furnitures by using ZAP in new placess of skyrim:-))))

(p.s.-if the follower is not staying close and takes a little sandboxing around the area without any whipping or different other related idles to the player, this is also FINE from my point of view-a simple SANDBOXING - AI I also would add to this furniture-related-script, if possible)

Tara this is the mod I was trying to explain to you in your ZAP 8 thread but I couldn't remember the name. I said it's a shame it didn't get picked up much.

• 3 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 6:59 PM, CliffBayer said:

Looks like I have to install Skyrim again.

SKYRIM is simply the MUST-HAVE....it offers so much stuff and new content, fine character editing, wonderful game-engine with perfect textures, phantastic world and with an always OPEN END for modding.

You also can install the SE version aside and enjoy little more higher quality and power of nearly the same game. But SE has a little different structure.

• 4 months later...

Hmm... I seem to get some Papyrus errors when I try to start this mod, both on a new save and on saves already a fair bit into the game.

These are the lines that, to me at least, seem to indicate my problem: 

[10/07/2022 - 04:58:57PM] Error: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim01 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer01 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) is not the right type
[10/07/2022 - 04:58:57PM] Error: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim02 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer02 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) is not the right type
[10/07/2022 - 04:58:57PM] Error: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim03 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer03 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) is not the right type
[10/07/2022 - 04:58:57PM] Error: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim04 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer04 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) is not the right type
[10/07/2022 - 04:58:57PM] Error: Property MyTorturer on script itfvictimcontrolscript attached to alias Victim05 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) cannot be bound because alias Torturer05 on quest itfCoreQuest (12003519) is not the right type

Further down in the Papyrus log it seems to initialize properly, with the MCM registering and the "itfCoreQuest" also saying it has initialized:

[10/07/2022 - 04:59:46PM] [itfConfigScript <itfCoreQuest (12003519)>] INITIALIZED
(...)
[10/07/2022 - 04:59:49PM] [itfConfigScript <itfCoreQuest (12003519)>]: Registered Interactive BDSM at MCM.
(...)
[10/07/2022 - 04:59:58PM] [itfConfigScript <itfCoreQuest (12003519)>]: Registered Interactive BDSM at MCM.

However, when I try it out in-game, nothing seems to happen. I also tried checking whether any of this mod's quests are running, and they are not... To me at least, it would seem like the script mentioned in the log (itfvictimcontrolscript), or the quest it is attached to, is getting stuck on these errors and thus not actually assigning the aliases to the "victims to be", so to speak...?

Has anyone else had this at some point, or did I do something wrong at one point or another...?

Oh, also, I have tried to check the quest out, both with TES5Edit and the CK, but I seem to know JUST too little about this particular part of modding - quests and aliases, specifically - just yet, that I can't seem to solve it on my own...

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2022 at 5:30 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

Will there be a Skyrim AE version released? 

The SE version should work!

I didn't post one but someone else did a conversion.  No worries, I am posting an update for LE and SE in a few minutes

Edited by Musje
3 hours ago, Musje said:

I'm at least bringing it to working order again.  Whether I will find time to add more animations is another question :)

It would be great if you implemented checking for as well as sending DHLP events. So far it seems not to, which makes it interfere with other mods in a pretty bad way. That's also the reason why I removed it from my load order, albeit reluctantly.

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

It would be great if you implemented checking for as well as sending DHLP events. So far it seems not to, which makes it interfere with other mods in a pretty bad way. That's also the reason why I removed it from my load order, albeit reluctantly.

I had never heard of these before today! ?

I suppose I can implement this.  I'll make a note of it anyway ❤️

8 minutes ago, in&#x27;n&#x27;out said:

Any plans on finishing the "Ride NPC" functionality?

When I can find it ?  It's working on my current setup.

There are some parts of that in ZAP 8+ / 9 but I'm not sure if the last scripts for it made it into that release.  I'll have to check.

16 hours ago, Musje said:

When I can find it ?  It's working on my current setup.

There are some parts of that in ZAP 8+ / 9 but I'm not sure if the last scripts for it made it into that release.  I'll have to check.

Pretty please!!! Been waiting for that feature for ages! The idea is so simple yet brilliant! It was a huge disappointment when I downloaded ZAP9 for that feature and found it not working properly.

2 hours ago, in&#x27;n&#x27;out said:

Pretty please!!! Been waiting for that feature for ages! The idea is so simple yet brilliant! It was a huge disappointment when I downloaded ZAP9 for that feature and found it not working properly.

What happens when you try and ride?  You get on and then float above the mount or something?

5 hours ago, Musje said:

What happens when you try and ride?  You get on and then float above the mount or something?

I need to refresh my memory, it was September when I was discussing the issue with t.ara.

Okay, Yes, usually it is floating.

I tried it with male PC rides male NPC. With the collar on NPC assumes a4 position. Then I try "activating" the "mount". Sometimes the message says "Can't ride" and nothing happens. The other times it's a Player who tries to mount the floor just where he's standing, or mount the air a unit (six feet) above the NPC he's supposed to ride. Looks pretty much like something's wrong with collision, as if the actors went colliding with each other, pushing each other aside.

You need a special skeleton to make it work.  Check Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ there is a skeleton_female file there.

Replace the one in Meshes\actors\character\character assets femaledata\meshes\ with the Zaz one.  I think that is the right skeleton.  Not sure if tara ever made a male version.

On 12/17/2022 at 8:13 PM, Musje said:

You need a special skeleton to make it work.  Check Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ there is a skeleton_female file there.

Replace the one in Meshes\actors\character\character assets femaledata\meshes\ with the Zaz one.  I think that is the right skeleton.  Not sure if tara ever made a male version.

Are you speaking to me? Well, I guess. Just popped in to accidentally find your post. Okay. Thanks. I checked that out. Yes, there is a skeleton with a SaddleBone. Might consider giving it a ride. Although I am pretty much not interested in riding a female character. Men are far more hardy mount. Think it's possible to make a male version?