15 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Was messing about in the slave run dungeon as it has quite a lot of furniture in there and trolls are being counted as valid npc's for the sandboxing, had two run off to play with two slaves on x-crosses

Thats unintended but hilarious

On 31/12/2017 at 4:58 AM, Inquizit0r said:

Wanted to give it a try. 

However the massive disadvantage of Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 has too many animations (3x more). Even with the FNIS XXL version, cant get it to work. So i was wondering, if there ever will be a backwards-compatible version of this. For Animation pack 7.0 maybe?

Works for me without FNIS XXL.

May be that the problem lies elsewhere.

Is the problem the Foot IK load crash? If you have that issue, your game will always eat itself eventually anyway. You need the fix for it to have any hope of long-term play.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Works for me without FNIS XXL.

May be that the problem lies elsewhere.

Is the problem the Foot IK load crash? If you have that issue, your game will always eat itself eventually anyway. You need the fix for it to have any hope of long-term play.

FootIK isnt any issue, last time i had it was quite a long time ago. The issue i have is when running FNIS, as it will pop out this last message

Error(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array

I was looking up for a solution for some time, couldnt find any correct solution to this. You are most likely correct in the terms of its not over-the-capacity.

But i think it is because of Zaz Anim Pack 8.0 isnt compatibile with Zaz Extension pack. 

Swapping back to Zaz 7.0 works fine.

Hey Musje,

I've been using the ZAZ dance poles with HSH with very good success.   They work great as decorative pieces and torturers will even throw them on the poles because it recognizes it as zaz furniture.

I thought of this as I was using it... if you want to incorporate it into ITF in some official capacity, some good anims that already exist for torturers would be to have them either cheer or use a masturbation anim as kinda a humiliation BDSM thing.  They're really quite cool.  Although sometimes there ends up being alignment issues as with all torture devices, I've lucked out on many occations and had them align almost perfectly on cell reload if they are placed in the right spots.

Might be a good consideration to add to HSH placement tool as well... they take up very little space and are great storage centerpieces. (especially when some of the slaves are used to showcase some armors with hdt effects)

On 1/1/2018 at 6:26 PM, Inquizit0r said:

FootIK isnt any issue, last time i had it was quite a long time ago. The issue i have is when running FNIS, as it will pop out this last message

Error(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array

I was looking up for a solution for some time, couldnt find any correct solution to this. You are most likely correct in the terms of its not over-the-capacity.

But i think it is because of Zaz Anim Pack 8.0 isnt compatibile with Zaz Extension pack. 

Swapping back to Zaz 7.0 works fine.

Are you using the latest version of FNIS ?(version 7 xxx)
They increased the limit there.

13 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Are you using the latest version of FNIS ?(version 7 xxx)
They increased the limit there.

Yeeees, it looks like it is as i mentioned earlier. It isnt because of problems with max animations. Its the thing of Zaz V8.0 not compatible with Zaz Extension pack...yet. (most likely, rough guess)

8 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

Yeeees, it looks like it is as i mentioned earlier. It isnt because of problems with max animations. Its the thing of Zaz V8.0 not compatible with Zaz Extension pack...yet. (most likely, rough guess)

The only thing that zep does to make it considered incompatible is overwrite a script file and some keywords... otherwise, they are indeed compatible with each other.   The only question is which scripts you want to override on the other.   This would not effect your FNIS export.    The error you are describing is indicative of having too many animations for your version of FNIS to handle.   

Now there are many possibilities as to why you are running into this error even though you believe you have updated to the latest version.    You need to triple check your installation of FNIS.   Here is a basic list of human errors that I personally made that made me run into such hair pulling incidents in the past... perhaps one of these will help you.

- When installing the new FNIS, and using Mod Organize,  did you make sure to use the gears tab to point to the new folder it is in... because otherwise you are still running an older version of fnis.  

- Do you have a lot of animation packs?  Have you tried disabling one or two in order to see if you can make a successful export?

- Have you tried removing all traces of FNIS before installing the newest version.   

- Are you using any other furniture mods that might be pushing you over any other animation limits? Such as TUFP?

I can assure you that I have used ZAP8 and ZEP just fine in my own testing.  So although they will conflict in some scripts... they should not effect your FNIS export to the point that it does not export at all.

14 hours ago, Lodakai said:

The only thing that zep does to make it considered incompatible is overwrite a script file and some keywords... otherwise, they are indeed compatible with each other.   The only question is which scripts you want to override on the other.   This would not effect your FNIS export.    The error you are describing is indicative of having too many animations for your version of FNIS to handle.   

Now there are many possibilities as to why you are running into this error even though you believe you have updated to the latest version.    You need to triple check your installation of FNIS.   Here is a basic list of human errors that I personally made that made me run into such hair pulling incidents in the past... perhaps one of these will help you.

- When installing the new FNIS, and using Mod Organize,  did you make sure to use the gears tab to point to the new folder it is in... because otherwise you are still running an older version of fnis.  

- Do you have a lot of animation packs?  Have you tried disabling one or two in order to see if you can make a successful export?

- Have you tried removing all traces of FNIS before installing the newest version.   

- Are you using any other furniture mods that might be pushing you over any other animation limits? Such as TUFP?

I can assure you that I have used ZAP8 and ZEP just fine in my own testing.  So although they will conflict in some scripts... they should not effect your FNIS export to the point that it does not export at all.

Lets see:

-I got latest version of FNIS

-About animations, having +-20 of them, but total isnt even at limit of regular FNIS,msg:

8626 animations for 46 mods successfully included (character)
 408 animations for 2 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

-I made sure i removed everything before i replaced FNIS with FNIS XXL, issue sure wouldnt be here

-I HAD TUFP in the past (and i am aware that Zaz 8.0 is actually Zaz7.0+TUFP)

Thanks for trying to help, but i was figuring it out for some hours, at some point i gave up.  FNIS XXL has support up to 20k animations, so limits shouldnt be an issue really.

Besides, its all working correctly with 7.0, and im happy for that. There were grim times when trying to adjust one thing would break down everything.

The limit for basic FNIS prior to 7.0 is 8k.. so you are beyond the limit of basic FNIS prior to 7.0 at 9k anims  8600+400 creature.

If you want to verify.. simply remove exactly 1k animations and see if you can export successfully.   Add anything besides Zap 8 to throw your anim count back over 8k and you will also see that you cannot export successfully.  This would be a way to test my theory out.  I'm fairly certain it will hold up.   My theory being that you are somehow not running FNIS XXL.    Meh Im an idiot.. just do what it says below.  WAY easier.

Also check the version number at the very top of your export and make sure that it registers as FNIS Behavior V7.0 xxl 

4 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

-I HAD TUFP in the past (and i am aware that Zaz 8.0 is actually Zaz7.0+TUFP)

Make sure you actually deinstall all of it. I noticed that NMM didn't competely remove TUFP and most notably the animations where still there, causing errors. Check the output from FNIS.

(Oh and if anyone suggests using MO instead of NMM, I will make sure this mod locks your character in a device for 5 straight hours of whipping)

4 minutes ago, Musje said:

Make sure you actually deinstall all of it. I noticed that NMM didn't competely remove TUFP and most notably the animations where still there, causing errors. Check the output from FNIS.

(Oh and if anyone suggests using MO instead of NMM, I will make sure this mod locks your character in a device for 5 straight hours of whipping)

Thanks again. But as i said, i made sure i always removed all traces of mods when i was uninstalling them. With mod organizer, its easy thing to do.

Ill just wait till newer versions gets released, then ill try again i guess. Especially this mod you made, i hoped someone would actually make such thing. Good luck with further updates!

lol, why to work easy, if we can have it difficult ???:classic_biggrin:

p.s. of course it´s simply not important, what to use - and there is no "better" - or "best"

As far I could get out of this as a basic "desire" are simply "locations"-ready made with furnitures to play mods like this.

Soon we get the bannered mare mod back again (BMSIP)...this mod will also spend a bunch of furnitures into whiterun, also inside of some locations (also inside of the jail, and maybe inside some houses (of course no torture pole in the living-room of the gray-manes-lol)...

And another aspect is the 3rd cam problem, that is always fixed INSIDE the actors body, for a working animation. I can of course record animations with dynamically cam directories, but the game screen will mess up like if you have taken a lot of drugs (like lodakai said once to some pics I posted in my thread)...the perspective is crashing into "drawn"-texture-looking like modern-art...and you have no chance to initialize this scenario, you only can reboot the game.

While inside of 3dsmax everything is so much beautiful to watch from the moving cams (you can of course use different cams), that can be driven into any position, in sky rim you get fully fooled!

Short-form: for now, i have no way to get such an animation into sky rim, same is for animation-integrative-sound support, 100% alignment guarantee of ALL animations if not congruent started, like SEXLAB is doing it-doesn´t work with furnitures as far I can imagine), correct working animation on idle-marker, ...and so on.-and so on....;-) 

11 hours ago, Lodakai said:

\You should use Mod Organizer Musje!!!!!!!

I tried when I reinstalled Skyrim last weekend. But I couldn't figure out how to properly handle that "unassigned" folder that pops up whenever I run FNIS or BS. Not to mention what happens with mods that create files of their own. It just seems like a whole lot more trouble than it's worth. NMM isn't always reliable but at least it is clear when it fails, and easy to fix manually when it does.

11 minutes ago, Musje said:

I tried when I reinstalled Skyrim last weekend. But I couldn't figure out how to properly handle that "unassigned" folder that pops up whenever I run FNIS or BS. Not to mention what happens with mods that create files of their own. It just seems like a whole lot more trouble than it's worth. NMM isn't always reliable but at least it is clear when it fails, and easy to fix manually when it does.

Will miss you musje when the legions of MO fanboi's see the above, thanks for the mods

30 minutes ago, Musje said:

The BS ones can be a pain!  But I just create a new mod from the OVERWRITE dump - rt click it to do that - specific to each game profile and dump it at the bottom of the L/H pane - before skeleton related mods which always go last - and on activation, as it loads last, it adds in everything, ie all the BS files created - at the 2nd highest priority

Same basic principles can be applied for anything that appears in 'OVERWRITE' for SKSE ini and and generated json files.  It's probably a lazy way of doing it, but it's simple

FNIS is easy.  First time you run it, 'CREATE' a mod for the specific game profile, something like 'FNIS XXL - THIS GAME PROFILE'.  Activate that before running the game.  On rerunning FNIS, deactivate that mod, Run FNIS, selecting delete creatures for safety, tick any specific mod adjs - ie Left arm Fix - and finish the FNIS run.  Then go to the OVERWRITE line - On ordering by the L/H priority col, it's always at the bottom - and RT click on it for Information.  Keep the box that appears 'open', find your 'FNIS XXL - THIS GAME PROFILE' mod, and drag the box contents into that.  First option is to overwrite (IIRC) the folders, but tick the box at the bottom saying something like 'Do this for all', then at the next stage again click the 'Do this for all' option and select the top action 'Move and Replace'.  Remember to tick the box in the L/H Pane to reactivate the updated 'FNIS XXL - THIS GAME PROFILE' mod, and you're good to go.  Gets to be 2nd nature after a couple of times

Hope this isn't teaching 'The sucking of eggs'  :smile:

As regards this mod, thanks for the efforts.  Much appreciated.  It would be great if you could find someone who can animate rumpy pumpy activity for players, and NPCs, to use on those added to suitable furniture.  Those held in, say, kneeling stocks etc are just begging to be taken advantage of :tongue:

42 minutes ago, Musje said:

I was just kidding =)   You should use what you are comfortable with.  If NMM is working for what you need, no need to change it.    

On 12/17/2017 at 6:26 AM, Verstort said:

In addition to the ZAZ 8 framework, you need additional mods to add items to the world. I don't think ZAZ itself adds any of the furniture items to the overworld itself.

If you don't have a mod that adds it to the world, your best bet to test this mod and how it works it to teleport to the test zone full of zaz furniture:

Open console (~) button left of number row on keyboard, upper left

type "COC zbfTestZone" and hit enter, your character should teleport to the test zone, from there you can walk to any furniture you like.

I recommend turning right, opening console, using mouse to select miuri, the test NPC with no AI package, and typing "moveto player" whenever you want her to appear nearby the furniture you want to test. That way you'll have an NPC you can use. Or get a follower before teleporting, select them in console before teleporting, then coc, moveto, and you'll have a follower to lock in the funiture

Edit: It might be worth the authors time to make a separate test zone to get around the 25 limit, manually summoning furniture to test is a pain...

When i try to move a follower to the zone the game freezes or crashes. Any idea why?

23 hours ago, Musje said:

I assume you are correctly configuring each program to run in mod organizer. That is the one difficulty with mod organizer. You need to make sure the overwrite folder is emptyeach time you run various programs that add to it.  You need to monitor the overwrite folder constantly for some things you do not want to mix. Create a separate folder for fnis when you run it. Always delete that folder before running fnis by right click and remove mod. After running fnis immediately recreate that mod and activate it. That mod should always be the last in the left hand profile box. Never allow any other file creation in the overwrite folder after running fnis you do not want other files to mix with the fnis created files. 

For Body slide create a folder immediately after running bodyslide you can name it what you want. You do not need to delete the this file for bodyslide will overwrite the files in it each time you use it. I batch build all the time and have had no problem.

When you leave the game or when you start modorganizer again check the overwrite folder or the warning icon in the upper right corner to see if files are in it. It will mostly be jason files and other assets created in game. I create one folder for all of these and merge all of these files into that folder with a little trick. I call it Storage in my organizer. Notice I capitalized the first letter. Then whenever assets are added I then right click on the overwrite selecting create mod. I spell storage without the capital letter and then modorganizer will allow you to merge asking to overwrite any file with the same name. If you spell it exactly the same it will clear the folder writing over everything deleting all your previous assets. Make sure you practice this with discipline.

Also the left hand profile box mod installation order is every bit as important is the right hand esp load order and this is what makes it so powerfull. You can immediately find overwriting files and conflicts through right clicking. Modifying this order will allow you what mods overwrite others. This can be extremely usefull in say conversations that use the same file or clothing upgrades and such.

After I really used mod organizer problems and ctds became a breeze to overcome in comparison to without. I make a basic folder for the original game installation and hardly ever touch anything in it. I never make changes in the data folder only the main folder for enbs and such. I use to have to on a regular basis reinstall when i used nothin or nmm. I have not had to do this for years running evrything through mod organizer. It is really powerfull when you learn to use it.

For Musje if interested RE: Mod organizer - spoiler tagged to avoid detraction of primary topic.  Ignore if uninterested.

Couldn't be done.   New files cannot be written to the virtual structure while it is running.   So if you run skyrim, or any of the tools causing the virtual structure to kick in... every file that is new has to be put someplace.  The solution was the overwrite folder.   Any new file (created skse files, bodyslide outputs, fnis outputs, etc) they get put into there.

From that point all you would need to do is right click the overwrite folder and click create mod.    This creates a folder for those files that you then enable.   Simple as that. No need to complicate it more than that.

- Export

- right click overwrite folder

- Create mod

- Enable new mod.

But like I said... if it's just not for you, then you should go with what you are comfortable with.   Some people work with PC's, some work with MACs.   That's just how it is sometimes.

---------------------------

ON TOPIC

One of the things that I miss when using ITS over HSH is that there was a dialogue file included with the whipping session.   (PHHSHSLAVEISHITEXLAIM)

In my game I edited this file to give audible noises to alert me when someone was being tortured.    Similarly, zep used to add a sobbing effect when someone was thrown into a device.   

For future consideration, one thing that may enhance the mod is some kind of audible indication of when it kicks in.. so that if it is happening without your direct involvement, you could then go have a look at the show.   It also has the effect of alerting you if something unintended is going on so that you could debug if needed.   

You could just use the sexlab voice Low or medium setting similar to how I'll take the display model does it.   The sound files are already there, they can be edited, and the script hooks to trigger the voices for SL are there as well.  Or a dialogue the way you did it before in HSH.   Either way it would be nice to have some kind of indicator that the system is kicking in.