13 hours ago, Verstort said:

No idea...

Does it happen for multiple followers? Was the follower you used from a mod?

Edit: Do you have crash fixes installed?

About the followers:

Have a extensive follower framework and had two followers.Even using move to command for one follower or teleport spell by the mod freezes or crashes the game.
Both followers are from mods. Also i have crash fixes installed.
In general:

But to be honest have some major crash issues these days after updating the devious devices mods, cant even understand why, my game was stable no crash at all.
Created new game and had big crash issues, specially when i clicked Esc button.

Also a question is it possible to crash from wrong skeleton type, i am a bit confused with xp32 extended skeleton, i think i use hdt skeleton rig map but cant understand which one i should use and why(hdt or bbp). I noticed that i had some crashes when i was in the inventory menu and was hovering some clothes from mods.I use sevenbase  TPPB body.

3 hours ago, Gimlord said:

About the followers:

Have a extensive follower framework and had two followers.Even using move to command for one follower or teleport spell by the mod freezes or crashes the game.
In general:

But to be honest have some major crash issues these days after updating the devious devices mods, cant even understand why, my game was stable no crash at all.

Also a question is it possible to crash from wrong skeleton type, i am a bit confused with xp32 extended skeleton, i think i use hdt skeleton rig map but cant understand which one i should use and why(hdt or bbp). I noticed that i had some crashes when i was in the inventory menu and was hovering some clothes from mods.I use sevenbase  TPPB body.

It is indeed possible to crash from an incorrect skeleton.  Unless I am mistaken, you should not use the HDT version if you are not using HDT-PE or HDT-SMP, BBP is an older version but it is the one compatible to the sevenbase TBBP body you are using and is listed as a requirement.  Although I would recommend you use UUNP with the 7base sliders set up and switch over to HDT-PE.

Also you will want any custom followers to have the correct skeletons for the body types you are using as well for that NPC.  

When you bring your followers to the test zone, you will want to be sure to prevent AUTO IDLES by switching it off in EFF MCM.   If they are auto idling over to one of the markers while having a skeleton rig unable to handle it, then it could be the cause of your crash.

1 hour ago, Gimlord said:

About the mod, the whip animation isn't working correctly for me. The npc never gets a whip and tries to attack with bare hands.

This is normal right now...   The bare hand slap is set up for this release as the default "go to" animation for when other animations have not been set up yet.   Musje only has that and kissing set up so far, but there will be more to follow upon further development of the mod.

For reference - Check the LIMITATIONS section on the home page description.

22 hours ago, Gimlord said:

About the followers:

In general:

Hi, i think the crashes come from "merged" scripts, and are working as long, until papyrus decides to "give up"...there are a few mods that don´t even allow skyrim to start up for the first time. Scripting and AI packaging have to be conform with the game, to allow successful modding without nonsence - that´s an old known rule. And if you use different mods, they can cause chaos on the system. The follower mod takes resources, that might fill the "barrel" so much, that the game is crashing - but it must not be defintivly the REASON for the crash. Poor old skyrim has to take a lot on it´s shoulders, and that has never been planned to work with it. The body mesh can be a reason to fill the memory-8K textures may fill the space (memory) also more than the vanilla bodies did, this can be overdriven by watching the famous "BLACK BODY". In many aspects has been the ENB develop(pe)ment a big step forward to get more headroom and to allow more mods.

This "xp32 extended skeleton" is perfect. Skeleton-dealing is a problem for animation-creation-but not for gaming, choose what you like and install it and make sure that the body suits to the skeleton. If you have used TBB-cloting, it won´t harm the game, as long the clothing data isn´t corrupted !! If the clothing is suiting (may it work for bodyslide or not), it will bring up a different body with it...normally it´s no problem, also if you mix unp and cbbe stuff.

At least you can only find a way to get everything to work together by yourself, because every computer has a different level of power and nearly nobody uses the same mods like you have inside your setup.

Also the FNIS-animations, concerning NPC´s are taking more resources from the engine as the vanilla animations (HKB) do. This is watchable by looking through flames and smoke and beside a npc or/and your character get into a furniture that is not vanilla...the game begins to shutter, a sure sign, that this sort of animation is stressing the engine more or in addition, than the vanilla stuff does.

p.s. for example racemenu is also not perfect and creates crashes if you switch between the 100 and 0 -% weight - doing that some time, slider up, silder down, slider up...., the body disappears and then I have a crash. With this knowledge I can live-but it MAY have influence on other mods, too?!?! [-and nearly everybody is using it]

zzz.JPG

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Hi, i think the crashes come from "merged" scripts, and are working as long, until papyrus decides to "give up"...there are a few mods that don´t even allow skyrim to start up for the first time. Scripting and AI packaging have to be conform with the game, to allow successful modding without nonsence - that´s an old known rule. And if you use different mods, they can cause chaos on the system. The follower mod takes resources, that might fill the "barrel" so much, that the game is crashing - but it must not be defintivly the REASON for the crash. Poor old skyrim has to take a lot on it´s shoulders, and that has never been planned to work with it. The body mesh can be a reason to fill the memory-8K textures may fill the space (memory) also more than the vanilla bodies did, this can be overdriven by watching the famous "BLACK BODY". In many aspects has been the ENB develop(pe)ment a big step forward to get more headroom and to allow more mods.

This "xp32 extended skeleton" is perfect. Skeleton-dealing is a problem for animation-creation-but not for gaming, choose what you like and install it and make sure that the body suits to the skeleton. If you have used TBB-cloting, it won´t harm the game, as long the clothing data isn´t corrupted !! If the clothing is suiting (may it work for bodyslide or not), it will bring up a different body with it...normally it´s no problem, also if you mix unp and cbbe stuff.

At least you can only find a way to get everything to work together by yourself, because every computer has a different level of power and nearly nobody uses the same mods like you have inside your setup.

Also the FNIS-animations, concerning NPC´s are taking more resources from the engine as the vanilla animations (HKB) do. This is watchable by looking through flames and smoke and beside a npc or/and your character get into a furniture that is not vanilla...the game begins to shutter, a sure sign, that this sort of animation is stressing the engine more or in addition, than the vanilla stuff does.

p.s. for example racemenu is also not perfect and creates crashes if you switch between the 100 and 0 -% weight - doing that some time, slider up, silder down, slider up...., the body disappears and then I have a crash. With this knowledge I can live-but it MAY have influence on other mods, too?!?! [-and nearly everybody is using it]

zzz.JPG

Thanks for the answer. I have weird crashes sometimes, like the crash caused by nahimic msi program. This time, really can't understand what changed and caused the game to be so much unstable, but this mod made it stable again for some reason : SSME - Skyrim Startup Memory Editor . Didn't check for the follower problem cause i used the npc's in the test zone, which i can say is a zone you want to stay inside for a while :tongue: , it is huge and you have a lot of stuff to explore xD. So i guess it was a memory problem after all, cause the game is again pretty stable no crash at all.

Just a heads up in case you are interested... Anub has a fuck machine anim available that would match for the torturer for ZAP fuck machines

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53457-anubs-animation-dump-reborn-updated-112018/

It's under human anims and the meshes are entitled VS-a1-s# and VS-a2-s#  You can decipher the positions from the json file.  

They would work with the vertical stock fuck machines in ZAP  Torturer would be male position or with strapon.

Sorry for noob question, but how do you use this mod?
I have all prerequisites installed, but I don't know how to buy/spawn/place devices from "Zaz Animation Pack V 8.0". I guess then you just send NPC to device and then activate animation with talking?
Thanks in advance, really looking forward to try this mod.

2 hours ago, nikola2 said:

Sorry for noob question, but how do you use this mod?
I have all prerequisites installed, but I don't know how to buy/spawn/place devices from "Zaz Animation Pack V 8.0". I guess then you just send NPC to device and then activate animation with talking?
Thanks in advance, really looking forward to try this mod.

There are a few ways to add and position furniture

- You can use player.placeatme X     - where X is the baseid of the furniture

You will then use a positioner tool to manipulate it.

- COBB - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74768   - This tool has a nice visual representation of the objects and the markers for the players who will use them.

- JAXONS - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/  - This tool is handy because you can use cell builder along with it to store objects for multiple placement

- Cell Builder - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82833  For use with jaxons

- Another ideal way is to incorporate PAHE and PAhe HSH into your game.   PAHE-HSH is made by the same author of this mod and works nicely with it.  It allows you to enslave bandits and create a slave camp for them to use furniture.  It also incorporates a spell that will make a few of the furniture placement easy.

To get the base ID of the furniture you can use HELP Xcross for example...  or check for the base id numbers in either the CK or TESVEdit.

You can also type COC ZBFTestzone and use the console to target any of the furniture on display.   This will show you the ID numers of those furniture and let you see them up close and personal.  If you have cellbuilder installed you can use this opportunity to store the furniture into that system.

Keep your eye on the updates for this mod as Musje is working on fleshing it out to provide more tools and options for having npcs use the furniture.  For now, you can command followers into the objects.

The last method is to create an AI package and place the objects in the CK using the AI package to have NPCs go into them.

Also take a look at whiterun bannered mare sexual playground by T.ara when he updates it.. I believe he is making a version for zap 8 if he has not done so already.  It will feature already placed furniture that you can make use of.

14 hours ago, darkevilhum said:

Depending on the type of animation, I'd be happy to throw some together for you.

I might take you up on that. :smiley:

The way this works:

• There are several animation themes (whipping, tickling, beating, teasing, caressing, currently only kissing exists). 
  • Within each theme there are 8 or so animation types: victim lying down, victim standing, standing with back turned, etc.
  • Each furniture only uses one specific animation type. Each furniture has a fixed offset position for the torturer that is the same for all animation types and themes. Note that not all furniture has any animations or offset defined; some like gibbets are not suitable for these types of interactions.

So if you want to make new animations:

• pick a furniture
  • make the animation for the corresponding animation type, in such a way that things line up correctly when played in this mod
  • try the animation on some other furniture using the same animation type, to verify the alignment. Chances are you won;t get it perfect on all furniture
  • Repeat for all animation types.

Maybe you'd like to pick a theme and make some animations for that (oneof the above, or any that you think is appropriate for the mod :smile: )  In that case I can provide more details and help you get them into the mod (which is real easy)

Hello,

First of all, I want to thank you for your work on Hoe Sweet Home. I am looking forward for what you have in store for this mod here. However, I do have a problem. I do get to the dialogue when you have a slave locked into the device. But I can only tell them that I like them locked in there or I can release them. If I choose the first option the dialogue ends and I guess that should not happen. Any suggestions? I have all the prequesites installed, PAH and Home Sweet Home are also working. Its just that the dialogue ends a little premature.

On 28-1-2018 at 2:16 AM, Iiago Samael said:

Hello,

First of all, I want to thank you for your work on Hoe Sweet Home. I am looking forward for what you have in store for this mod here. However, I do have a problem. I do get to the dialogue when you have a slave locked into the device. But I can only tell them that I like them locked in there or I can release them. If I choose the first option the dialogue ends and I guess that should not happen. Any suggestions? I have all the prequesites installed, PAH and Home Sweet Home are also working. Its just that the dialogue ends a little premature.

"Leaving them locked" does end the dialogue. But depending on the device there should be a 3rd option to do something to them. What device did you lock them in? Try an Xcross or something like that.

Also the 3rd option only appears a few seconds after putting them in the device.

17 hours ago, Musje said:

"Leaving them locked" does end the dialogue. But depending on the device there should be a 3rd option to do something to them. What device did you lock them in? Try an Xcross or something like that.

Also the 3rd option only appears a few seconds after putting them in the device.

Hello again and thanks for your reply,

Unfortunatly it didn't help. I used X-Cross, the table and the common bed. I also waited a bit. However, the third dialogue option never showed up. I re-registered the animations in FNIS, that didn't help either.

Are there by any chance incompatibilities with other mods? I am also using the Extensible Follower Framework, however the problem is with slaves from Home Sweet Home and Paradise Halls, so the follower mod should not be an issue. Could it also be that I did not start a new game with this mod included? Some mods need that.

A little hint: Put this mod in the recommended section of Home Sweet Home.

When you put the slave into the furniture, what do they say? If they say "What are you going to do to me?" and it's an eligible device (like the ZaZ XCross), then the 3rd optioon should appear. If they say something else, the torture didn't start or an NPC should wander over and begin torutre (In this case you were standing too far from the device)

You should be 100% ok installing this mod during a playthrough.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

When you put the slave into the furniture, what do they say? If they say "What are you going to do to me?" and it's an eligible device (like the ZaZ XCross), then the 3rd optioon should appear. If they say something else, the torture didn't start or an NPC should wander over and begin torutre (In this case you were standing too far from the device)

You should be 100% ok installing this mod during a playthrough.

Hi again.

It seems you were right with the distance. I was able to get the kissing animation. However, it means you have to increase the radius of that, otherwise devices like beds and the table won't ever work. Its still rather unrelieable. The dialogue I get when it's not working is "Get me out of here" with the replies, that either keep them locked in or realease them. Apart form the latter, it differs significantly from that if it works. I am going to continue playing without it for now, but I hope my feedback was at least a little heplful. Good luck and keep up the good work!!

On 1/24/2018 at 1:48 PM, Musje said:

I might take you up on that. :smiley:

The way this works:

• There are several animation themes (whipping, tickling, beating, teasing, caressing, currently only kissing exists). 

I was thinking of doing some much needed intercourse anims for essentially all the staple furnitures like cross, pillory etc.

• Within each theme there are 8 or so animation types: victim lying down, victim standing, standing with back turned, etc.

Could you explain this a bit more? I would assume the animation 'types' are reliant on the furniture being used rather than a pre defined type?

• Each furniture only uses one specific animation type. Each furniture has a fixed offset position for the torturer that is the same for all animation types and themes. Note that not all furniture has any animations or offset defined; some like gibbets are not suitable for these types of interactions.

Am I right in understanding that you're using ZaZ furnitures + ZaZ animations in those furnitures. So for example, zaz pillory + zaz pillory animation + custom torturer animation?

If that's the case, how would you recommend I get a corresponding ZaZ furniture animation into 3ds Max aligned to it's matching furniture? (For the purpose of aligning the torturer anim). Or are we doing the trial and error method? Im sure I could get the animation files from t.ara.

So if you want to make new animations:

• pick a furniture
  • make the animation for the corresponding animation type, in such a way that things line up correctly when played in this mod
  • try the animation on some other furniture using the same animation type, to verify the alignment. Chances are you won;t get it perfect on all furniture
  • Repeat for all animation types.

Maybe you'd like to pick a theme and make some animations for that (oneof the above, or any that you think is appropriate for the mod :smile: )  In that case I can provide more details and help you get them into the mod (which is real easy)

Only this way will lead into a congruent and synced animation:

(paired-animations (pa, S)), my furniture animations are all the time single animated.

I do also have no idea, how to start paired animations ingame without script, so it doesn´t make sense to create them ´n  my case, as long I can´t let them run.

Alinment for 2 different animations:

Maybe the character can be properly set up (script) by an xmarker heading. And then after the animation could be started with the right ankle.

You can only pick some furnitures to be again created with paired animations, but in that moment-the furniture has to be spawned (animated object) and will not be suiting any more to it´s before location (zap-pillory-sex)....during sex, the pillory (original furniture disappears and then the animated-pillory get spawned for the sex-scene)...I would not do it that way.

By script:

You only can look by script, to get the furniture info of placement and try to find a way, so that the npc will be standing at the right place for his "job". I personally would do it by simple forcegreet  and get the npc as close as possible to the actor´s face. Synced animations in this situation?-I think not possible , an overboosted wish.

My animation-files:

My animation-files are all *hkx, uncompressed directly outputted by 3dsmax, they are the stuff, that is inside of the zap-folder, no other secrets. My animation-safes are all done, before their export started, and they are all single...for dual-animations, you have to create them fully again-and you have to create all wanted furnitures as animated-objects!!! 

And inside a dual (paired-setup of 3dsm), there maybe a chance to load them as kf-files, after they got converted back to kf-format.

Hope this helps...

Musje once gave me a very little mod that was maybe the pre-pre-alpha of this one-the cell had the furnitures been standing around and it worked 1000% fine. That has been the "FurniturePOC" (that was the perfect way to go)....I´d add whipping and make use of different crops-paddles and so on by random, you could also change the way of attack-it´s all vanilla animations with sounds and decals...decals can easily be edited and by that, the stuff will grow....so for the whipping-styles, you have 4 or more different styles available...100% in alignment (so one of two problems is solved herewith)....and if you want a 100% furniture - then take the imperial-wall-shackle!...then you have 200% of stability for the tests.

I don't really pretend to understand all the technicalities, but is it maybe possible to use t'ara's animation for the PC/NPC in the furniture, and then either

1 - leave that character alone and add a suitable anim from the range available elsewhere, lined up as best as poss with the furniture based PC, but add an invisible 'dummy' NPC in the PC part of the the pair?  There are some vids on Utube - look like Chinese or Japanese origin where one of a pair is 'almost' invisible?

or

2 - clone the PC/NPC skeleton, body, outfit and use those for the main animation, and make the 'real' PC/NPC in T'ara's furniture invisible? 

If using SL animations, or one's tagged for specific furniture items, there would be the advantage that the SL character and scene movement tools could be used to address alignment issues

Finally, FWIW, by now you should have realised that I couldn't mod a dead cat, but like any other common or garden genius, I can easily imagine having the same cat in two boxes at the same time 

:smile: :smile::smile:

EDIT:  On reflection, of course, I also forgot about Skyrim's physics.  :classic_wacko:  It may well be that trying to get two cats into the same box may prove to be impossible...  LOL