i'VE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS! :smile:

I was just checking now to see how well it would integrate into my own mod. So far, so good.

I can't wait to see some whipping/sex animation integration!!!! You can't just pull some of Funnybizness's attacker animations that are already installed? Or maybe borrow from him if he's agreeable to the idea? He has a lot of compatible anims already in place.

11 hours ago, DomDate said:

i'VE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS! :smile:

I was just checking now to see how well it would integrate into my own mod. So far, so good.

I can't wait to see some whipping/sex animation integration!!!! You can't just pull some of Funnybizness's attacker animations that are already installed? Or maybe borrow from him if he's agreeable to the idea? He has a lot of compatible anims already in place.

I can check if he's up for it and if the animations are suitable (more or less correctly positioned for this mod)

Hi,

musje!

-that´s it!

Different "moduls" may allow to get different gameplay available!

I suggest you anyway, to "promote" your mod with some exclusive new furnitures (as soon I have some serious new stuff-I´ll show it up).

At the moment, I´m working far away from animations and such stuff, but I will create

some things from time to time.

I wish all readers a happy christmas time !

p.s. i hope you could integrate also the waterbondage "modul"...so amazing!

my testing has following results with "normal-furniture-gameplay":

-after the time-lock is over, the character is ejected by the furniture...hops down, but the gamer has no keyboard on function ready to go...I always need to stop the mod by using the MCM-then I´m back to all key-functions. Maybe it´s a good idea (in any case), to have the UNLOCK KEY ready on the keyboard...maybe the key: "u".

More ideas:

Furniture teasing, torture and other sweets

-if the player is  choosing him/herself a normal furniture, I would sugget to let a npc come (how it is made) and then do NOT hit the player...I instead suggest here to use other ideas: lough at him-with a sentence blended  on screen like: "you look so funny hanging there", "how foolish you are running into a trap"....(minimum of 7 different dialogues, and then use sexlab for a nice "do it "herself"-action, "so, now I´ll keep you there and I´ll do what I want with you now"...., enslave the player for a short while and lock her/him into a nearby cage after a sex-selfie, .....use the pillory-zap-animations for the whole pillory program (it´s all given inside of ZAP), use the "whipping-attack" for the "whipping-poles" and for "torture-poles" and all other whipping-key´ed stuff that got it´s keywords, the "whip-attack is an AI-pack ready to go inside of zap....the use of DDassets

Furniture Capture

too much curious gamers who are getting to close to a furniture, so it might CATCH him/her and lock him/her automatically against the will/his/her wish (maybe by a strange accustic-signal or a strange "female-voice"..."ohhh...who´s there?....something like a ghost-voice, and then the gamer is locked!!....onto/into the furniture (such a DRAGGING/pulling-animation is existing in the vanilla skyrim and beeing used on a strange "sacrifical-pole" and may be get used for any furniture if wanted, including visual effect and sound)...if that doesn´t work, simply lock the player in if close, like curset-loot is starting to equip the player with items. This should be in the MCM-menu "settings" choose-able by a "furniture-catch-locking-amount"-parameter. All furnitures with "cuffs" are exactly interesting for that idea...rope-based stuff I´d exclude here, because rope "self-tying" is more difficult, like in real.

2 Other Ideas

Furniture Labyrinth Quest, repeat-able with a player´s home result (castle) or something else

You must get through a difficult labyrinth and if you fail (get off the way or walk onto a floor trap, you get into a cage, furniture or gibbet with a time-dependent-release (the furniture release is randomly on and off-switched)...that way may become strange and difficult

Rescue your "Skyrim Princess" Without Becoming a Slave - Repeatable (something like above, but bound to dialogues and the danger, to become enslaved)

By Dialogue...

NPC´s gonna start strange small-talk and ask you some questions about dom/sub-tendencies....after such an info, they surprise you / the gameplay will lead to / with some strange gameplay (offset-cuff-and-stuff-use)....

Rewards for your rescue by NPCs

An option to reward the npc as "life-saver".

Possibilities to get into "mild" slavery without loosing the overall gameplay possibilities. (parameter settings)

Whipping (attack with save-the-player-function) with different canes and paddles

Whipping with DIFFERENT paddles, zap-attack" should be possible and I hope it can be done with always the right direction then. (like Sexlab...(of course it can´t be used the same principle like sexlab has, while the player is in the furniture): but it (sexlab) has a 100% initializing system to start the animations always correctly and maybe something like that could also be made between the furniture and the NPC)

Self-Bondage

Self bondage with dialogue on sorted furnitures and as a result a "cage-keeping", mild-slavery or a "furniture "hopping" with sex-and slave-gaming.

(I´ll try to bring some "furnitures" for that theme...)

I know it´s very hard to do such stuff, but this ideas may help to expand this mod.

And I suggest to let it not become TOO BIG, so that it will work perfect always.

SUITING LOCATIONS

I keep this mod inside of my system and I´ll create suiting furnitures inside the BMISP (Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground) and the following stuff, so that gamers can play it without a positioner or without using CK.:wine:

TESV 2017-12-21 19-48-56-54.jpg

I -sorta- have this working.   Here are the few issues I have had so far (although it was with version C.. just installing D now)

- PAH-HSH - during training, the trainer will try to take their trainee to furniture that is already occupied. I even had an incident where 2 people ended up stuffed into the pole gibbet.  Although they both fit in there just fine, and the session was completed.

- Setting ITF to handle tortures will make trainers align just great.. but they take no further action on the X cross or the pole cross.  No kissing, slapping, or whipping anim. Reverting for HSH to handle torture makes them whip just fine.

Also, is there any information you need to help with testing this Musje?  Do you want us to send you logs or test anything in particular?

Thank you for another great contribution! =)

Excited to see what other anims we can incorporate.  FB is indeed a good resource for anims.. there are also a few good ones with Komotor, Anub, and Leito have a bunch of furniture sets IIRC.

Have been watching this for a bit. i do note that T.ara stated in ZAP8.0 that Zap 7.0 is integrated into it without any changes, just furniture added. essentially it is just zap 7.0 with TUFP integrated.

The one thing that would be awesome is if someone clever with the CK could just place the furniture in various spots around the world for NPC to interact with, that doesnt interfere with any other quest markers etc.

Alternatively provide as a download text document a quick and simple explanation of how to add and place the furniture in world using jaxonz positioner or Cobb positioner.

I am still not sure which positioner is better to use or why as both seem to work in different ways.

1 hour ago, Maddac said:

Have been watching this for a bit. i do note that T.ara stated in ZAP8.0 that Zap 7.0 is integrated into it without any changes, just furniture added. essentially it is just zap 7.0 with TUFP integrated.

The one thing that would be awesome is if someone clever with the CK could just place the furniture in various spots around the world for NPC to interact with, that doesnt interfere with any other quest markers etc.

Alternatively provide as a download text document a quick and simple explanation of how to add and place the furniture in world using jaxonz positioner or Cobb positioner.

I am still not sure which positioner is better to use or why as both seem to work in different ways.

Hi,

if I will have a "boring time, I´ll create a mod, that splashes the whole ZAP-furnitures all over the skyrim-world. The only Problem may result in the mods, that will inerference with it.

So it may happen, that a player´s house may have an "outdoor-table" on the entry-way, or that a house mesh is clipping with a "water-wheel"...

..all over skyrim means that you can Play and see the stuff on ways, streets, inside of towns and lonely in the wilderness.

I´ll think of that in some weeks again. Maybe it can be realized quite quickly.

10 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

if I will have a "boring time, I´ll create a mod, that splashes the whole ZAP-furnitures all over the skyrim-world. The only Problem may result in the mods, that will inerference with it.

So it may happen, that a player´s house may have an "outdoor-table" on the entry-way, or that a house mesh is clipping with a "water-wheel"...

..all over skyrim means that you can Play and see the stuff on ways, streets, inside of towns and lonely in the wilderness.

I´ll think of that in some weeks again. Maybe it can be realized quite quickly.

That would be awesome, i guess if someone finds a piece of BDSM furniture in a spot clipping with a mod, they can alway move or delete it. thank you T.ara on behalf of myself and all the other non-modders out there that will use and appreciate your effort. Just please dont put anything in the location for Hunters Cabin of Riverwood, as that is my favourite starter home

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

my testing has following results with "normal-furniture-gameplay":

-after the time-lock is over, the character is ejected by the furniture...hops down, but the gamer has no keyboard on function ready to go...I always need to stop the mod by using the MCM-then I´m back to all key-functions. Maybe it´s a good idea (in any case), to have the UNLOCK KEY ready on the keyboard...maybe the key: "u".

I know it´s very hard to do such stuff, but this ideas may help to expand this mod.

And I suggest to let it not become TOO BIG, so that it will work perfect always.

I really like those ideas :smile: Later I will rty and implement some of them. Especially the conversation for cases where no suitable anim is available

When you get locked in the furniture, do you use 'free cam'  to watch the scene? I noticed that locking player controls, then unlocking them after player switches to free camera doesn't work. Easy workaround is to toggle free cam off again, then open the console and type epc

2 hours ago, Lodakai said:

I -sorta- have this working.   Here are the few issues I have had so far (although it was with version C.. just installing D now)

- PAH-HSH - during training, the trainer will try to take their trainee to furniture that is already occupied. I even had an incident where 2 people ended up stuffed into the pole gibbet.  Although they both fit in there just fine, and the session was completed.

- Setting ITF to handle tortures will make trainers align just great.. but they take no further action on the X cross or the pole cross.  No kissing, slapping, or whipping anim. Reverting for HSH to handle torture makes them whip just fine.

Also, is there any information you need to help with testing this Musje?  Do you want us to send you logs or test anything in particular?

Thank you for another great contribution! =)

Excited to see what other anims we can incorporate.  FB is indeed a good resource for anims.. there are also a few good ones with Komotor, Anub, and Leito have a bunch of furniture sets IIRC.

Using furniture that is already occupied shouldnt happen! It might happen once if 2 trainers decide at the exact same moment to use the same item, but the mod normally checks if the furniture is occupied before using it. Not sure what could cause this (maybe you can spot something in the logs?)

Also strange that the trainers are not animating: the pole cross has no animation but it should still show them swinging their fist. The X crosses have kissing animations. Do you get animations when you use the xcross yourself while tagging along a follower?

On 16.12.2017 at 6:42 PM, Musje said:

The mod is already compatible with PAHE and HSH.

Kissing is not my first thought in BDSM furniture - but it is a good idea.
Not a good idea are shortcuts without a link.

What is PAHE and HSH?

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

25 minutes ago, Musje said:

Using furniture that is already occupied shouldnt happen! It might happen once if 2 trainers decide at the exact same moment to use the same item, but the mod normally checks if the furniture is occupied before using it. Not sure what could cause this (maybe you can spot something in the logs?)

Also strange that the trainers are not animating: the pole cross has no animation but it should still show them swinging their fist. The X crosses have kissing animations. Do you get animations when you use the xcross yourself while tagging along a follower?

I'm going to try redoing my entire animation setup and export.   I am well into the XXL cap for fnis, so I will see if reducing the available anims changes anything.  It could just be a mixup with my export skipping over the animations, or maybe even trying to do things too fast with MO.    Should take an hour or two to fix all that.    Once I get that down, I will try running with logs open and see if the problem persists.  If so I'll drop by with some logs and additional info for you.

23 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Kissing is not my first thought in BDSM furniture - but it is a good idea.
Not a good idea are shortcuts without a link.

What is PAHE and HSH?

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Links added for the lazy :smile: PAHE (Paradise Halls) and HSH (Home Sweet Home, an extension of PAHE) are slavery mods that allow the player to enslave NPCs

Kissing is only the first set of animations, more nasty stuff is coming but I wanted to publish the mod now and start getting some of the kinks out with other people testing.

Oh, and kissing is a very important part of BDSM!!!

I agree about the kissing.   I was actually very excited that it was one of the first anims that went in for this, because there has been such a lack of it in general. IMO there is so much more intimacy that could be done with the bondage furniture that separates it from just plain ole torture.

15 minutes ago, Musje said:

Links added for the lazy :smile: PAHE (Paradise Halls) and HSH (Home Sweet Home, an extension of PAHE) are slavery mods that allow the player to enslave NPCs

Kissing is only the first set of animations, more nasty stuff is coming but I wanted to publish the mod now and start getting some of the kinks out with other people testing.

Oh, and kissing is a very important part of BDSM!!!

For the justification of lazy. I am from Germany and English is not my favorite. So I can not do much with English abbreviations.
t.ara is also German, but is very familiar with the English language and especially with the abbreviations of the corresponding mods.

Kissing was meant as humor (also a German thing).

Thanks for the answer
and merry Christmas :smile:

I am wondering about how this mod might interact with Devious Framework. I'm starting a new game and have both it and IBDSM installed.

Just an FYI, FNIS has an XXL version that has an upper limit of 20,000 animations.

Just sort of scanned through the comments, but if you're looking to show off ZAP 8 stuff, why not create a player home that includes it?

There are so many great ideas added since I posted yesterday.

Personally I like how bare-bones this is. It shouldn't  be too difficult to hook into from another mod, which leaves many of these ideas suggested and still more possibilities open to other modders. ITF as an interactive animation mod is brilliant concept and the core principles are already perfect for my needs.

I'd caution against integrating too many ideas that move away from that core. I've abandoned use of some of my favorite mods in the past because they became bloated and strayed too far away from my play-style with additional integrated content.

You hesitated to call this a framework - however, ITF provides a feature that so many players have wished for, for a very long time. ITF scripted as minimally as possible and hook-able  by other modders is powerfully useful. As additional features become added, the player base will shrink as it moves away from the experience some of them prefer.

This is just my opinion, and I wanted to put it "out-there" during the earlier stages of development. However this develops, it's your mod and vision - so make it everything that you want it to be. :smile:

9 hours ago, Musje said:

IT WORKS!  Huzzah!  I'm so elated!  Thank you so much for your work on this. 

It took me many hours but... I basically reinstalled just about everything involved with this framework... removed about 2k anims that I never used... and re-exported everything.  

They are kissing on the Xcross as we speak.  So far I have not had them double up on torture devices... but if that pops up again I'll let you know.  But for now, I think we can assume I had a faulty setup.

I'm VERY excited to see where this ends up through the next year.   Thank you again for another great contribution Musje =)

ETA: BTW nice work on the kiss animation.  It's simple but such a nice start for your foray into animation.  It's just about perfect =)   

New skill level up!