Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

You cannot train slaves yourself in this mod. If you have an experienced slave (submission 70 or more) you can tell him "I want you to train a slave", then tell the slave you want trained "present yourself to your trainer", and training will take place automatically. Training them that way is slow, though.

Few scripts are overwriten by this mod. Will it broke something? Which one i should put lower in MO?

fQ4jBFN.png

VNHKzdw.png

png files are images

the download doesn't work for me at all? if I save it turns into Solitaire theme? help

rename the solitaire file, its a known issue for windows 10

choose show file extensions from your views in the window and change it to a .rar file

lol thanks...But now its gone  it says retry over an over?

i just double checked that just now, its still working, i'm guessing you have a browser issue maybe

try opening the download page from edge

Ok reloaded the page works now thanks..where is the pah patch?

lol thanks...But now its gone  it says retry over an over?

i just double checked that just now, its still working, i'm guessing you have a browser issue maybe

try opening the download page from edge

Ok reloaded the page works now thanks..where is the pah patch?

either search the nexus for the patch or use pahe:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506-rc-06-fixed-160318/page-133?do=findComment&comment=1537360

Hi,

Great work. One question, though. Has anyone else had difficulty either looking for clues at the campsite or locating the person on the road near dawnstar (as part of the dispensing justice quest)?

quote below from the original post

Known issues:

◾In some rare cases, house slaves can become unresponsive. They will say a certain line of text when clicked, and no dialogue will appear. If this happens: check the slave list for Home Sweet Home in the MCM Menu. If the slave name is blank (only their submissiveness is listed), then exit the house and go back in. Hopefully the name will be reset to "Nippy" and the slave should work again.

◾During the slave auction (Noble Desires quest), slaves can get stuck in their cells and/or on the auction block. To fix: try waiting an hour, bump the slave a little. If everything fails, go to Pardo and tell him "you need to leave", then exit the inn. The quest stage will complete and you'll be able to see Pardo and collect your earnings.

◾When waiting for Melina to visit the Winking Skeever (Mail Order Bride quest), keep in mind that she needs to be at the Skeever at noon so she will leave the palace a bit before that. Also, the quest stage will fail if you Wait (T key) in the palace for Melina to leave, past her departure time (you can repeat the stage though). Wait outside the palace for her to leave instead.

During the quest Dispensing Justice, Merian will attack you somewhere. If she doesn't find you, wait for a day or so outside the major towns (not indoors), and she will find you. She needs to be out of combat after the attack in order to talk to her and advance the quest; hitting her should get her to give up and stop fighting. If other NPCs attack her, this may require a few tries.

Hi,

Great work. One question, though. Has anyone else had difficulty either looking for clues at the campsite or locating the person on the road near dawnstar (as part of the dispensing justice quest)?

Those parts of the quest don't have markers on purpose, so you have to look around a little :)

The clue can be found in a bookcase inside one of the buildings at the mining site.

After finding the clue, you will find the campsite by following the road south out of Dawnstar for a fair distance (the road turns east after a while, keep going, the camp will be on the left of the road before you hit the fort there)

will this work with new pah 8.3 + sl extension rc5 ?  or for example 7.31 +  sl ext rc6 ?

in theory it will

already testing it

thx for answer!

what would you suggest... 7.31+sl ext rc6 or 8.3+ rc5 ?

this:

Personnaly I would suggest to read the first page of the 0.8 thread.

specifically what he's referring to there i could guess would be this :

Version 0.8.3 : be carefull this an alpha test version for experimented users wanting to help or modders, don't base a real play on it.

if you're already experiencing stability issues this update isn't for you

my suggestion until you figure out what's making you're game unstable would be to stick with the original pah 0.7.3 from the nexus and choose 1 of the pahe repacks for it Or you could use the updated pah from the nexus (with pahe repack of your choice) and have it ready for the next update to pahe based on it

So I upgraded to 92.  Captured a slave in sneak mode, then option to tie up, then 4 option conversation, with the last option being paradise halls capture.  when I select that, she shows up in the SLE MCM, but will have no further conversation wtih me (huh, what....).  Once I took her to a house and transferred her (home sweet home) she responded normally under that mod.  Then I took her back to go with me, and the expected speech options are now present.  I put her back in the house and she continues to have the correct (previous version) dialogs.  Not sure if that is the way things are under 92?  A couple of other things:  slaves seem to go into needing debug a lot now, before it was occasionally, now it is almost constant.  Sometimes it requires multiple debugs and sometimes a house restart.  Sometimes the only way to break it is to get them to do an animation via SLEN.  The other thing is a missing slave in vlindrel (pre-exists this update).  I was hoping a reset would bring her back, but it didn't.  She is listed in the house, and I haven't seen her on freecam stuck somewhere.  I suspect what happened was I had two slaves in tow (under SLE) when I went into a house that had 3 of 4 in place.  When I dumped one of the 2 to HSH, she vanished.  I think something thought there were 5 slaves in a 4 slave house and as the first slave I had put there, she was the one to get sent somewhere.  I know it isn't this mods fault, but wanted to let you know as it is something perhaps in the combo of the 3.  Also my load order is correct and hasn't changed for these mods and I am running pah pah 7.3, SLE rc6 fixed.  

So I upgraded to 92.  Captured a slave in sneak mode, then option to tie up, then 4 option conversation, with the last option being paradise halls capture.  when I select that, she shows up in the SLE MCM, but will have no further conversation wtih me (huh, what....).  Once I took her to a house and transferred her (home sweet home) she responded normally under that mod.  Then I took her back to go with me, and the expected speech options are now present.  I put her back in the house and she continues to have the correct (previous version) dialogs.  Not sure if that is the way things are under 92?  A couple of other things:  slaves seem to go into needing debug a lot now, before it was occasionally, now it is almost constant.  Sometimes it requires multiple debugs and sometimes a house restart.  Sometimes the only way to break it is to get them to do an animation via SLEN.  The other thing is a missing slave in vlindrel (pre-exists this update).  I was hoping a reset would bring her back, but it didn't.  She is listed in the house, and I haven't seen her on freecam stuck somewhere.  I suspect what happened was I had two slaves in tow (under SLE) when I went into a house that had 3 of 4 in place.  When I dumped one of the 2 to HSH, she vanished.  I think something thought there were 5 slaves in a 4 slave house and as the first slave I had put there, she was the one to get sent somewhere.  I know it isn't this mods fault, but wanted to let you know as it is something perhaps in the combo of the 3.  Also my load order is correct and hasn't changed for these mods and I am running pah pah 7.3, SLE rc6 fixed.  

the issues you're describing should have been mentioned in pahe thread, not home sweet home....

SLE rc6 fixed.  was made as an update patch, it needs to be installed over top of version g or as part of a repack from the thread

Hi,

Those parts of the quest don't have markers on purpose, so you have to look around a little :)

The clue can be found in a bookcase inside one of the buildings at the mining site.

After finding the clue, you will find the campsite by following the road south out of Dawnstar for a fair distance (the road turns east after a while, keep going, the camp will be on the left of the road before you hit the fort there)

Do you take the clue on the bookcase if so there is no marker in the campsite guest stops...help please!