13 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Do your self one favor, use one modmanager.

nah, it's a reason why I study about computers found out it was a few files in the mod itself causing the CPU to spike in use causing a CTD or infinite load. I removed them and it runs just fine. It helps to know how to work with game files rather then let a manager do it all itself.

2 hours ago, DivineDragon said:

nah, it's a reason why I study about computers found out it was a few files in the mod itself causing the CPU to spike in use causing a CTD or infinite load. I removed them and it runs just fine. It helps to know how to work with game files rather then let a manager do it all itself.

Fine for you, my self have worked whit PC:s build couple for more or less the last 30 years and still use one mod manager.

4 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Fine for you, my self have worked whit PC:s build couple for more or less the last 30 years and still use one mod manager.

I was doing the same until that manager craped itself lucky I knew how to pull the mods so that the game still run the mods in the right order. anytime a manager craps out it wants to either delete or change you order just to work and thats where the huge headache starts of having to delete them anyways do to the manager doing overwrites of some of the mods. This would be the 3 time.... and I learned my lesson and hit some books and poking at files incase this happened again.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:08 PM, Durante said:

Yes indeed, I made very sure of that. Besides the point, that you get an error in-game if the papyrus is overwritten.

It seems to work with Male PC, not Female PC however.

Can confirm the new version of fertility and sexlab beta8 don't work together. Rolled back to the previous version of fertility mode and it works with SL beta8 as it should.

2 минуты назад hana120 сказал:

Зная, что ребенок наследует гены матери в Скайриме.
Мой персонаж - нингхейм. Если она с кем-то переспит, ребенок будет нингхеймом или у него будут гены отца?

если конечно сможет?

2 hours ago, newdawn1975 said:

I gotta question using fertility mode mod first time, How long do the kids stay infants for? a spouse that I'm married to has had her baby equipped as a piece of clothing for 26 days.

Look in the Mod Configuration Menu, you can adjust the duration there.

8 hours ago, hana120 said:

So the child of my ningheim will be ningheim? Interesting.
For assured the Ningheim line which disappeared, it is good.

Not without a patch. I've never used a custom race so I don't know if the mod will pick a vanilla race or if you won't give birth to anything at all. The MCM has an option to make the baby's race match the mother, the father, or random. 

I cannot get this mod to work at all, and it seems weird for me. The tracker at the top right doesnt display whether I am Ovulating or anything, and sexlab animations with the vaginal tag fail to register insemination. During days with ovulation, the Egg Count will not go up, pregnancy is impossible unless I use the spell. What is wrong?

2 hours ago, ImpaKt said:

I cannot get this mod to work at all, and it seems weird for me. The tracker at the top right doesnt display whether I am Ovulating or anything, and sexlab animations with the vaginal tag fail to register insemination. During days with ovulation, the Egg Count will not go up, pregnancy is impossible unless I use the spell. What is wrong?

You need to tell more.

How you did install the mod, what tool, have you all other mods that the mod need installed and no file is overwrited, you have sorted your loadorder whit LOOT.

Make one tread here https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/

On 10/10/2020 at 1:50 AM, PK1366 said:

Can confirm the new version of fertility and sexlab beta8 don't work together. Rolled back to the previous version of fertility mode and it works with SL beta8 as it should.

The most helpful comment in this forum. Now I understand why they never get pregnant. Luckily version is still available 2.6.0.

Better download it and archive it guys.

5 hours ago, SkyWalkerProject said:

The most helpful comment in this forum. Now I understand why they never get pregnant. Luckily version is still available 2.6.0.

Better download it and archive it guys.

Why do it work for me then?

Plays whit Fertility mode 3.0.1 and SexLab-development (From GitHub) and it did work fine whit SL Beta 8 to.

What you need to do is learn to mod.

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

which version did you roll back to ?

I had version 2.7.0 before updating to 3.0.1 so I just rolled back to that, so I don't know about the more recent versions than 2.7.0.

1 hour ago, Uncle64 said:

Why do it work for me then?

Plays whit Fertility mode 3.0.1 and SexLab-development (From GitHub) and it did work fine whit SL Beta 8 to.

What you need to do is learn to mod.

modding isn't rocket science mate. Sometimes mods just don't work with certain setups; and if this many people have a problem with a new version of a mod, chances are something's not right.

29 minutes ago, PK1366 said:

I had version 2.7.0 before updating to 3.0.1 so I just rolled back to that, so I don't know about the more recent versions than 2.7.0.

modding isn't rocket science mate. Sometimes mods just don't work with certain setups; and if this many people have a problem with a new version of a mod, chances are something's not right.

Yea it is one big chance that the one that have added the mods to its loadorder that have done it wrong.

By NOT read, not have correct support mods installed, by having wrong files overwrited and so on.

And this mod do work FLAWLESS whit latest SL. If you cant get it working the issue is at your side, perhaps you should go to one school and learn little Rocket science.

And next time you say that something dont work, why dont add some information about how you have installed the mod, perhaps add your modlist, your loadorder, perhaps send some Papyrus log files whit your "evidence" that the mod dont work.

Until that, learn to MOD properly

7 hours ago, s0nzai said:

Is there plan to implement visual effect of menstrual blood? BeeingFemale SE has the function but buggy and unmaintained.

I'm open to it, but have no plans. This strikes me as similar to the request for visual baby kicks. It would be so subtle as to not be worth implementing unless you want menstruation to be like a crime scene. ;) 

2 hours ago, PK1366 said:

Indeed, the wild difference in everyone's load order is a challenge. Fertility Mode 3.0.1 is fully tested with SexLab beta 8, but I can only claim that for *my* dev and main play load orders. When you updated, did you start a new game? The jump from 2.x to 3.x explicitly requires a new game or carefully cleaned existing save because there were substantial rewrites of the scripts.

16 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Yea it is one big chance that the one that have added the mods to its loadorder that have done it wrong.

By NOT read, not have correct support mods installed, by having wrong files overwrited and so on.

And this mod do work FLAWLESS whit latest SL. If you cant get it working the issue is at your side, perhaps you should go to one school and learn little Rocket science.

And next time you say that something dont work, why dont add some information about how you have installed the mod, perhaps add your modlist, your loadorder, perhaps send some Papyrus log files whit your "evidence" that the mod dont work.

Until that, learn to MOD properly

I don't know why you are so aggressive, but I just can't help reading your comment with a khajit voice in my head.

But jokes aside, I'm just saying that there have been 5 people now, including myself, for whom the mod does not work. The previous versions worked FLAWLESS for me as well, both for my older setups and my current setup. And I'm just here to inform the mod author about it because I think they'd want to know. If they ask me for a mod list, I'll provide.

13 hours ago, Narue said:

Indeed, the wild difference in everyone's load order is a challenge. Fertility Mode 3.0.1 is fully tested with SexLab beta 8, but I can only claim that for *my* dev and main play load orders. When you updated, did you start a new game? The jump from 2.x to 3.x explicitly requires a new game or carefully cleaned existing save because there were substantial rewrites of the scripts.

Yes. I only updated BECAUSE I was starting a new game. But since I started this new game with SL 8, I don't know if fertility 3.0.1 would work with the old SL in my setup or not. So I think it is a conflict on my part since apparently many have no issues with 3.0.1 and b8, but since the older fertility version works with the same setup and the new one seems to only fail at hooking insemination events, my chips were on sexlab b8 and 3.0.1 not getting along.

2 hours ago, PK1366 said:

I don't know why you are so aggressive, but I just can't help reading your comment with a khajit voice in my head.

But jokes aside, I'm just saying that there have been 5 people now, including myself, for whom the mod does not work. The previous versions worked FLAWLESS for me as well, both for my older setups and my current setup. And I'm just here to inform the mod author about it because I think they'd want to know. If they ask me for a mod list, I'll provide.

Yes. I only updated BECAUSE I was starting a new game. But since I started this new game with SL 8, I don't know if fertility 3.0.1 would work with the old SL in my setup or not. So I think it is a conflict on my part since apparently many have no issues with 3.0.1 and b8, but since the older fertility version works with the same setup and the new one seems to only fail at hooking insemination events, my chips were on sexlab b8 and 3.0.1 not getting along.

Learn to mod, use correct PapyrusUtil and Jcontainers dont let anything overwrite. and your game will work as it should to.

You are ignored from now on.

well.. that was entertaining. but on a different note. something happened in-game which i though was a bit weird.

so, my PC was pregnant, using 21 day cycle. had labour setting to 30 seconds, and bodymorph for the belly. i am also using 3BBB. so here i am walking into a dungeon, on the 21rst day (never paid attention lol), and i wipe out a cluster of Draugr's, and then suddenly, i get a message about delivering, and i go into labour... i think.

reason i say "i think" it's cause no animation kicked in, my belly just suddenly went completely out of whack, like way way wayyyyyyyy out of whack. it stretched out in front of me for what would have looked like 5 to 6 feet (real world measurement applied), and then stayed this way for about 2 minutes, then i jumped, and it went back to normal. and i had a baby.

no idea what happened or why my belly did that, or even why no animation kicked in. isn't there supposed to be a labour animation or some sort ?

then i was thinking how funny it would have been, if it happened while i was fighting, say, bandits, and then suddenly my water broke (maybe a suggestion to add water breaking  and even labour pains ?), and then i go "oh shit", and the bandits stop totally and look at me like "WTF, are you seriously having a baby !!!", and then i go into labour right there, the bandits are freaking out, and helping me until the baby comes.. LOL now that would be priceless and funny as hell

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

well.. that was entertaining. but on a different note. something happened in-game which i though was a bit weird.

so, my PC was pregnant, using 21 day cycle. had labour setting to 30 seconds, and bodymorph for the belly. i am also using 3BBB. so here i am walking into a dungeon, on the 21rst day (never paid attention lol), and i wipe out a cluster of Draugr's, and then suddenly, i get a message about delivering, and i go into labour... i think.

reason i say "i think" it's cause no animation kicked in, my belly just suddenly went completely out of whack, like way way wayyyyyyyy out of whack. it stretched out in front of me for what would have looked like 5 to 6 feet (real world measurement applied), and then stayed this way for about 2 minutes, then i jumped, and it went back to normal. and i had a baby.

no idea what happened or why my belly did that, or even why no animation kicked in. isn't there supposed to be a labour animation or some sort ?

then i was thinking how funny it would have been, if it happened while i was fighting, say, bandits, and then suddenly my water broke (maybe a suggestion to add water breaking  and even labour pains ?), and then i go "oh shit", and the bandits stop totally and look at me like "WTF, are you seriously having a baby !!!", and then i go into labour right there, the bandits are freaking out, and helping me until the baby comes.. LOL now that would be priceless and funny as hell

That's actually good information, because others have reported that and I haven't been able to reproduce it. Were you still in battle at the time, or perhaps just coming out of battle when the fight music was still going? There may be a timing issue where I need to restrict labor to outside of combat.