Hello. Nice mode and pleasant script code, thx @Narue.

I has added undress before labor, and adopted birth animation from Beeing Female (all glory to animation authors).

Here patch for LE version:

labor.7z

Drop files into game folder, overwrite pex-file, run FNIS, enjoy.

Ninja update: disable animation for out-of-cell NPCs

2 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

You say patch for LE only? Not SE?

Yes, I was tested it on LE only.

But I think compilation on both versions are identical, not sure about animation/behaviour files, but if there is a difference you always can take valid files from SE version of BeeingFemales.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:13 PM, palar said:

Hello. Nice mode and pleasant script code, thx @Narue.

I has added undress before labor, and adopted birth animation from Beeing Female (all glory to animation authors).

Here patch for LE version:

labor.7z 66.41 kB · 2 downloads

Drop files into game folder, overwrite pex-file, run FNIS, enjoy.

Ninja update: disable animation for out-of-cell NPCs

I'll give this a test run on SE to see if it's compatible here in a little while. If it's not, I'll see if I can follow your example and do the same thing for SE. I was actually trying to figure out how to do this for Fertility Mode SE, even went as far as to have a manual download of Beeing Female SE to try and do it myself.

Could you look into the scripts  for offsprings in "children + soul gems (hentai pregnancy addon) 1.5" ?

The mod allowed children to inherit both parents features. I don't know the details per se, but it was 50/50 split hair color inherited from one side and eye color from the other, same for face sliders. Would be interesting if you implemented something similar for adult followers. @Narue

On 12/1/2020 at 2:05 PM, DJShamrock said:

After testing this a bit just an fyi- the belly scale multiplier in FM MCM is equivalent to node size. So 10x = 10.0 at max preg size. 

Also, this size does not go down even after birth/child growth. Anyway you could look into having it reduce back to 0 or make SLIF remove FM registration after birth? I had to manually remove the actor.

@RMCW Not only this, after more testing if you don't reset actor and unregister them from FM as soon as you have a child, the node size EXPLODES rapidly (up to like 24 for me from a 4.5 cap). I would think this would be resolved if you were able to fix the issue of it not removing from actor after child is birthed though.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:05 PM, DJShamrock said:

After testing this a bit just an fyi- the belly scale multiplier in FM MCM is equivalent to node size. So 10x = 10.0 at max preg size. 

Also, this size does not go down even after birth/child growth. Anyway you could look into having it reduce back to 0 or make SLIF remove FM registration after birth? I had to manually remove the actor.

Sure missed that, fixed it just now. I had missed updating the reset mode of the SLIFMorph function.

Here is the updated version:
Fertility Mode - use SLIF inflate patch v2.7z

For anyone reading this not sure. This patch is just a tiny change that switches SLIF from using morph to inflate, don't use it if you don't need it.

11 hours ago, RMCW said:

Sure missed that, fixed it just now. I had missed updating the reset mode of the SLIFMorph function.

Here is the updated version:
Fertility Mode - use SLIF inflate patch v2.7z

For anyone reading this not sure. This patch is just a tiny change that switches SLIF from using morph to inflate, don't use it if you don't need it.

Bless. Hope this is ok to replace mid run but idk why it wouldn't.

On 12/13/2020 at 12:12 PM, RMCW said:

Yeah won't cause any issues.

Btw @RMCW your update fixed my issue... on the first kid.... but then afterwards had the issue with it not removing from SLIF correctly again. Not sure if I'm just not waiting long enough (but I would think after birth/getting the baby sling would be long enough, at that point on the 2nd child the inflation ballooned like before, jumping up to 26+ from 4.5, even after trying to unregister the actor) or if somehow that only fixes it the first time.

1 hour ago, DJShamrock said:

Btw @RMCW your update fixed my issue... on the first kid.... but then afterwards had the issue with it not removing from SLIF correctly again. Not sure if I'm just not waiting long enough (but I would think after birth/getting the baby sling would be long enough, at that point on the 2nd child the inflation ballooned like before, jumping up to 26+ from 4.5, even after trying to unregister the actor) or if somehow that only fixes it the first time.

Not sure what could be going on there. I'll test it myself in a bit and see if I can reproduce the results you are getting.

@DJShamrock Yea I can't reproduce your issue. For me it works on multiple births.

The morphing only gets ran from the:

SLIFMorph(Actor akActor, string morphName, float scale, bool reset = false) function

which is only ran from  

SetBellyBreastScale(Actor akActor, int pregnantDay) during pregnancy and 

ClearBellyBreastScale(Actor akActor) on pregnancy end.

ClearBellyBreastScale() is always called at the end of pregnancy, resetting your scale.

Note this though, from the BellyBreastScale function that calls ClearBellyBreastScale and SetBellyBreastScale:

if (Storage.LastConception[actorIndex] > 0.0)
    pregnantDay = (Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - Storage.LastConception[actorIndex]) as int
endIf
if (pregnantDay > 0)
    SetBellyBreastScale(akActor, pregnantDay)
else
    ClearBellyBreastScale(akActor)
endIf

Sounds like your issue is something to do with "pregnantDay". Belly scale is calculated as below:

float bellyScale = (pregnantDay as float / (PregnancyDuration.GetValueInt() as float * 1.0)) * BellyScaleMult.GetValue()

So only way I could imagine you would balloon from this mod is if pregnant day was some how larger than duration because it is not being reset.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mageman1842 said:

Okay, which of the two files do I need to download? neither of the two listed has a 2.6.0 something. it's 13068 or 87456. If I'm forced to guess I'll just go get Being Female SE off of nexus.

What's New in Version 2.6.0  ?????

2.6.0 That is one old one.

But you should chose 13068 that links to the SE version on Nexus
87456 links to LE on Nexus

Latest version is 3.0.1

If you want to try Beeing Female. Download it here on LL and make sure you also get the updated DLL file there is also one patch that works for it.