On 2/7/2021 at 6:46 PM, K0tabear said:

Im having an issue where none of the npcs are being tracked, even with the option to add an npc to the tracking menu. Only when I manually set player character gender to female does the pc get tracked, but no other npc gets tracked. Any ideas on how to fix this?

NPCs become tracked as you encounter them and/or load their cell spaces. You won't have the list populated by every NPC right away. If they aren't being added to your list even after being near them, you probably have a bad installation and need to re-install the mod.

6 hours ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Are there any good bodyslides and morphable bodies that work good for the mod?

Pretty much any morphable body will work. Just make sure you click "build morphs" in bodyslide or their belly node won't change. Other than that, you're asking something extremely subjective and would ultimately be up to you to find and decide on.

15 hours ago, NymphoElf said:

NPCs become tracked as you encounter them and/or load their cell spaces. You won't have the list populated by every NPC right away. If they aren't being added to your list even after being near them, you probably have a bad installation and need to re-install the mod.

I uninstalled the mod and did a fresh install, the issue persists and im still unable to manually add npcs to the tracking menu

8 hours ago, K0tabear said:

I uninstalled the mod and did a fresh install, the issue persists and im still unable to manually add npcs to the tracking menu

The only other things I can think of would be a mod conflict or missing script from Fertility Mode.

Hope you can figure out the issue. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Really good mod, installed as a replacement for Being Female / Hentai Pregnancy and does the job efficiently and hasslefree. Soulgem birthing support. Updated belly scaling. Options for PC only / Unique NPCs / other, and creature support. The true AiO package. ❤️

That said, there is one tiny nitpick I have:

Birthing Animation. It can happen when you wait, when you read a book, in a conversation... and I did not get a Gem when it happened (when reading, to be specific - misscarriage disabled). It might be worth to make a couple of checks that make sure the PC is not reading, not having sex, not waiting / sleeping / fast travelling, not in combat and not in dialogue before firing up the birthing sequence.

Does anyone know if this is compatible with Hearthfires Children Grow Up mod? Reason I ask is because as much as I like the function of kids can grow up with this to become followers, You can only have out 1 kid at a time. I was hoping I could use Hearthfires children grow up to circumvent this, but after levelling 12 times nothing happened. I swore i read somewhere someone got these 2 mods to work together but I cant find it. If anyone has any luck or advice please help [T_T ]

3 hours ago, Villianize said:

Does anyone know if this is compatible with Hearthfires Children Grow Up mod? Reason I ask is because as much as I like the function of kids can grow up with this to become followers, You can only have out 1 kid at a time. I was hoping I could use Hearthfires children grow up to circumvent this, but after levelling 12 times nothing happened. I swore i read somewhere someone got these 2 mods to work together but I cant find it. If anyone has any luck or advice please help [T_T ]

That mod only changes the vanilla adoptable children. Children added by mods are unaffected.

31 minutes ago, Villianize said:

Damn. I wonder if there's a way to make more than one child grow up and turn to a follower then ?

The trouble is that nobody has figured out how to "unadopt" children. An early version of FM had children growing up as a feature but it was buggy and the adoption slot was still taken even though the child actor was despawned.

Out of curiousity, perhaps its something similar to the marriage quest? like how the dudestia multiple marriage mod, will reset the quest if the PC wants to remarry and just save whatever spouse they have to a predetermined slot? 

1 hour ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

The trouble is that nobody has figured out how to "unadopt" children. An early version of FM had children growing up as a feature but it was buggy and the adoption slot was still taken even though the child actor was despawned.

• 2 weeks later...

Running into a strange issue. I'm using the Bodymorph option for belly scaling with the BHUNP body and XPMSE skeleton. I ran BodySlide with the "build morphs" option checked. I tested my load order with Fill Her Up and belly scaling works fine with that mod. I am using MO2.

Normally, none of the breast or belly scaling has any effect using any of the options (bodymorph, NIO, etc.). However, the scaling appears at the start of and during the birth/labor animation and disappears immediately afterwards (a couple seconds after the baby spawns). Changing the amount of scaling before the birth animation does impact the scaling during the animation. I just can't seem to get the scaling to work outside of the birth animation.

Is anyone else having this issue? I don't see anything odd in the papyus logs, load order attached. I originally had the .esm at the top, moved it to the bottom to see if that would change anything. Moving the .esm around doesn't seem to help.

loadorder.txt

3 hours ago, bokchoyisavegetable said:

Running into a strange issue. I'm using the Bodymorph option for belly scaling with the BHUNP body and XPMSE skeleton. I ran BodySlide with the "build morphs" option checked. I tested my load order with Fill Her Up and belly scaling works fine with that mod. I am using MO2.

Normally, none of the breast or belly scaling has any effect using any of the options (bodymorph, NIO, etc.). However, the scaling appears at the start of and during the birth/labor animation and disappears immediately afterwards (a couple seconds after the baby spawns). Changing the amount of scaling before the birth animation does impact the scaling during the animation. I just can't seem to get the scaling to work outside of the birth animation.

Is anyone else having this issue? I don't see anything odd in the papyus logs, load order attached. I originally had the .esm at the top, moved it to the bottom to see if that would change anything. Moving the .esm around doesn't seem to help.

loadorder.txt 4.82 kB · 0 downloads

Since you are using MO2 you also need to sort your left side, and you cant move ESM files after ESP files since they are masters.

11 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Since you are using MO2 you also need to sort your left side, and you cant move ESM files after ESP files since they are masters.

Thanks for the advice. I sorted the left side mostly based on https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-314-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/ and tried switching it up, unfortunately didn't help.

Just to try it, I ended up doing a clean install with just BHUNP, racemenu, UI extensions, FNIS, XPMSE, Live Another Life, and Fertility mode. With just those mods, still running into the same issue, so i'm starting to suspect the body may be the problem. Has anyone been able to use the BHUNP body with this mod?

2 hours ago, bokchoyisavegetable said:

Thanks for the advice. I sorted the left side mostly based on https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-314-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/ and tried switching it up, unfortunately didn't help.

Just to try it, I ended up doing a clean install with just BHUNP, racemenu, UI extensions, FNIS, XPMSE, Live Another Life, and Fertility mode. With just those mods, still running into the same issue, so i'm starting to suspect the body may be the problem. Has anyone been able to use the BHUNP body with this mod?

Ok. It may be the body or you have missed something, my self is using 3BBB and SLIF and it works well

Just wanted to say, great mod you put together Narue, I appreciate your work!

One of my followers gave birth to my kid a little bit ago. Reading the OP it says that for the child to grow up, the mother needs to sleep regularly. Well, I have not figured out how to make followers sleep and even then I think when NPC's "sleep" is different from when I sleep. My question is can the child still grow even if my follower is towing him/her along in dungeons? Should I tell her to stay at breeze home while the child grows? If I (the father) sleeps is that the same thing?

Thanks for any help regarding this.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:13 PM, palar said:

Hello. Nice mode and pleasant script code, thx @Narue.

I has added undress before labor, and adopted birth animation from Beeing Female (all glory to animation authors).

Here patch for LE version:

labor.7z 66.41 kB · 51 downloads

Drop files into game folder, overwrite pex-file, run FNIS, enjoy.

Ninja update: disable animation for out-of-cell NPCs

It works very well! can you please take the birthing animations from soul oven 3 and make them work with egg factory please?

On 12/11/2020 at 1:17 AM, Jgoftl said:

Palar's patch doesn't work for SE, but after verifying which files Palar utilized I took those files from the SE version of Beeing Female and edited Palar's patch to be compatible with SE. Here you guys go. It does work. Same instructions for LE patch on how to install.

FMlaborSE.zip 69.64 kB · 472 downloads

It works very well! can you please take the birthing animations from soul oven 3 and make them work with egg factory please?

On 3/11/2021 at 2:19 AM, klarthlester said:

Just wanted to say, great mod you put together Narue, I appreciate your work!

One of my followers gave birth to my kid a little bit ago. Reading the OP it says that for the child to grow up, the mother needs to sleep regularly. Well, I have not figured out how to make followers sleep and even then I think when NPC's "sleep" is different from when I sleep. My question is can the child still grow even if my follower is towing him/her along in dungeons? Should I tell her to stay at breeze home while the child grows? If I (the father) sleeps is that the same thing?

Thanks for any help regarding this.

No. NPCs ignore the sleeping requirement. Miscarriage mechanics only affect the player.

After 24 in-game hours pass, the baby loses 1% "health" every hour, resulting in miscarriage if it reaches 0%. Effectively, you have 124 in-game hours (just over 5 days) before that happens. Sleeping will completely reset the timer.
(I've never gone below ~85%, so I don't know if there's a more complicated check involved. This is simply my personal observations while using the mod.)

-Side Note-

It's technically possible to make NPCs sleep when it detects pregnancy, but it would require a lot of work from the mod author to implement that kind of feature. If you use mods like RND or iNeed, you can just assume/pretend that the NPC sleeps whenever you do.

9 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

No. NPCs ignore the sleeping requirement. Miscarriage mechanics only affect the player.

After 24 in-game hours pass, the baby loses 1% "health" every hour, resulting in miscarriage if it reaches 0%. Effectively, you have 124 in-game hours (just over 5 days) before that happens. Sleeping will completely reset the timer.
(I've never gone below ~85%, so I don't know if there's a more complicated check involved. This is simply my personal observations while using the mod.)

-Side Note-

It's technically possible to make NPCs sleep when it detects pregnancy, but it would require a lot of work from the mod author to implement that kind of feature. If you use mods like RND or iNeed, you can just assume/pretend that the NPC sleeps whenever you do.

Thank you for your response.

So, right now the mothers (followers) are holding my babies. If I want them to eventually grow would I (the father) have to hold(equip) them? Would that work or does the mod only detects it if its the mother?

On 3/15/2021 at 12:18 AM, klarthlester said:

Thank you for your response.

So, right now the mothers (followers) are holding my babies. If I want them to eventually grow would I (the father) have to hold(equip) them? Would that work or does the mod only detects it if its the mother?

It doesn't matter who has the "baby item". It will grow up in the time frame you have set in the MCM (default 10 days). There's no extra "care" required for that to happen. It's mostly for roleplay/immersion purposes.

14 hours ago, NymphoElf said:

It doesn't matter who has the "baby item". It will grow up in the time frame you have set in the MCM (default 10 days). There's no extra "care" required for that to happen. It's mostly for roleplay/immersion purposes.

Oh lord.... I better leave my babies at home then. I don't want them to grow inside a dungeon LOL