22 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Edit question was already answered

So a new question I'm playing a very shall I say harsh hardcore almost misogynistic so if my PC end up falling in love with an orc after doing a certain solutions quest is there a way to make sure its always the dominant race that creates the babies basically if in a dunmer female has sex with an orc gets impregnated is there a way for all children too be orc children becoming an orc breeding trophy wife

Yes, in the MCM you can change the baby race to specific and choose one of the supported races. Then all children will be that race.

i'm having trouble with the body to choose for the body changes. most times i only see the body shape change after birth and only a 1 min or 2. Is it possible to add check box? just so it won't change the shape.  I use fill her mod and that seems to work on the body shape perfectly so i just don't want them to conflict with body shape data. since the body shape doesn't seem work correctly i'd rather have the option to turn it off.

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get this mod to run with Separate Orgasms, every time my character has sex while SLSO is active in my load order it seems to block the trigger that adds sperm to them, the "X came in Y" message also doesn't pop up.

I did a fresh install of the game but the problem still persists, and what's even more perplexing is that my partner doesn't have this issue at all in her game.

Is there a way to add the chance to have creature babies if their father was a creature? Like instead of having a baby item a tiny creature spawns (same race as father with a way smaller scale) that are automatically added as follower and "grow up" in scale every X days? 

Would this be too complex to implement...?

4 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Is there a file for skyrim le? or is this just for se? if so which file is for le? :)

There's a single file that's all in one. You'll have the option to choose which game during the installation process.

3 hours ago, shoni89 said:

Is there a way to add the chance to have creature babies if their father was a creature? Like instead of having a baby item a tiny creature spawns (same race as father with a way smaller scale) that are automatically added as follower and "grow up" in scale every X days? 

Would this be too complex to implement...?

The troublesome part would be working out what to do with the creature after it's born.

48 minutes ago, Narue said:

There's a single file that's all in one. You'll have the option to choose which game during the installation process.

The troublesome part would be working out what to do with the creature after it's born.

Well as I suggested it could be made as pet/follower (unable to attack while still small) and you have the choice to "abandon" / kill him (you monster!) or keep it as "pet", give it a name and once grown up (maybe like 5 days or so?) it becomes a fully fledged creature like its father and can actively help you attacking enemies etc.

Roleplay value would be quite cool I think :D

I think there was a mod doing something similar for LE (Untamed) and it was indeed working for the baby creatures part. Too bad it won't work well with SSE

35 minutes ago, Fredfish said:

Would it be possible to get another option for the race of the offspring? I was thinking of an Either possibliity.

As in a 50:50 chance of it being the mother or the fathers race

There are four options:

• Mother (default): The child will always match the race of the mother.
  • Father: The child will match the race of the father if possible, otherwise the mother.
  • Random: Randomly select between mother and father with equal probability.
  • Specific: Adds a dropdown where you can pick the subsequent children's race.

Hi. Your mod is working marvelously well especially with cbbe and morphs. So thank you for making Skyrim sse great! ?

Yesterday i had an idea while testing MME against FM. I pressed MME main key too longer while the Pc Has the baby equiped and visible and the idea stunt me... Why not making the baby consuming/milking PC? Could be an extension of baby health. Lets sat IT must eat at least x times a  day and cant grow into child/follower without ? ? Pc could give the baby to MME follower for feeding. Etc etc. 

Good idea :) ?

On 9/22/2020 at 1:09 PM, Narue said:

There are four options:

• Mother (default): The child will always match the race of the mother.
  • Father: The child will match the race of the father if possible, otherwise the mother.
  • Random: Randomly select between mother and father with equal probability.
  • Specific: Adds a dropdown where you can pick the subsequent children's race.

I think I see what my problem was. I was using Random with a non standard race as the mother (Succubus mother/Khajiit father) and she ended up having a Wood Elf dughter...

I guess we can call the divorce off :D

33 minutes ago, jfraser said:

What is the hook (I assume a modevent?) for other mods to see that the player is pregnant?

There's a mod event that fires on conception, though the other mod would need to record the actor in question. Otherwise the only way to identify if an actor is pregnant would be to introspect the tracked actors array and the corresponding last conception array. Not as easy, but totally doable even though the latter approach would require FM as a master while the former does not.

You can see how the events are set up and how I use them internally in the _JSW_BB_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc file.

6 hours ago, plaguesoul84 said:

im seeing the message that i came inside a npc but not when a npc comes in my my pc is female with a sos for female cbbe made sure my gender was male and gave my partner a dick only using female npcs am i missing somehting

If you've marked yourself as male, then you'll be treated as male. There's not currently an option for a true hermaphrodite, though when I add direct gender settings to the MCM I may include that variation as well.

Don't know if anyone encountered this problem but I'm not getting any compatibility with sexlab on the newest version after installing through MO

Edit: Yup, there's at least two other people having the same problem as of recent, strange.

13 hours ago, Durante said:

Don't know if anyone encountered this problem but I'm not getting any compatibility with sexlab on the newest version after installing through MO

Edit: Yup, there's at least two other people having the same problem as of recent, strange.

Do you have correct version of PapyrusUtil and Jcontainers installed and not overwrited?

On 10/5/2020 at 12:33 PM, Uncle64 said:

Do you have correct version of PapyrusUtil and Jcontainers installed and not overwrited?

Yes indeed, I made very sure of that. Besides the point, that you get an error in-game if the papyrus is overwritten.

It seems to work with Male PC, not Female PC however.

any tips on what to install? I run this old skyrim the SE I felt was not worth getting but the manager I used derped out so it was ether it delete all my mods to us the manager again or install manually from there XD just want to know if I installed the right files for it as it seems the bodymorph cause infinite load or CTD

21 hours ago, DivineDragon said:

it maybe race wise that it's crashing as I use bad dogs deer race mod will try it with a argonian to see how it goes. but if it is do to body type is they a way to make it not scale the body so CBBE body users and sub the belly scaling with another mod?

Do your self one favor, use one modmanager.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:48 AM, Narue said:

What about just laying an egg, the offspring fleeing, or keeping them as a pet. According to whether it is fitting or doable to the kind of creature.