Hello,

I've seen the preview pictures. How did you change the colour of the actors ? Can that be done using papyrus for NPC'c , if yes is it possible for other objects too or does it need different objects or a  different set of textures.

I am just lazy and asking could be faster, than to find it out by myself.

With regards.

Looks good! I will be sure to try this once I download SE again! :)

But here is what I would like to know, what is the max number of tracked NPC's?

There's an Oldrim version too in the downloads. And thanks to StorageUtil, the number of tracked actors is unbounded. :D

Hello,

I really thank you for your hard work for this mod as well as its predecessor. 

I wish to know whether this mod is also possible to hook with the custom orgasm event of the following Regular edition mod without patch:

Sexlab Separate Orgasm (v 1.3): http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3736-sexlab-separate-orgasm/

Totally possible. I'll add that for the next version release.

Hello,

I've seen the preview pictures. How did you change the colour of the actors ? Can that be done using papyrus for NPC'c , if yes is it possible for other objects too or does it need different objects or a  different set of textures.

With regards.

The color change is done the following way:

1. Create effect shaders to produce the color highlight effect.

2. Create a magic effect that does nothing but set the hit shader.

3. Create a spell with the magic effect from 2.

4. Cast the spell on the actor from script.

Easy peasy, but figuring out what all of the options for the effect shader do took some time. ;) This approach should be usable for any ObjectReference.

Looks good! I will be sure to try this once I download SE again! :)

But here is what I would like to know, what is the max number of tracked NPC's?

There's an Oldrim version too in the downloads. And thanks to StorageUtil, the number of tracked actors is unbounded. :D

Hello,

I really thank you for your hard work for this mod as well as its predecessor. 

I wish to know whether this mod is also possible to hook with the custom orgasm event of the following Regular edition mod without patch:

Sexlab Separate Orgasm (v 1.3): http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3736-sexlab-separate-orgasm/

Totally possible. I'll add that for the next version release.

Hello,

With regards.

The color change is done the following way:

1. Create effect shaders to produce the color highlight effect.

2. Create a magic effect that does nothing but set the hit shader.

3. Create a spell with the magic effect from 2.

4. Cast the spell on the actor from script.

Easy peasy, but figuring out what all of the options for the effect shader do took some time. ;) This approach should be usable for any ObjectReference.

Ok, so thanks a lot, maybe that give's me already the direction. :-/ I want to use it for some containers. If direct usage on container is not possible i could also use an actor instead, that looks like a container. (Already done this)

Regards

Cool little mod :) I do have one slight grumble though, the Sleep Insemination slider at 0% doesn't prevent the automatic insemination every night if sleeping with spouse or followers nearby. I don't feel it needs to be automated if using SL Light and/or Flower Girls, especially as both mods can already give automatic scenes after sleeping with spouse or followers nearby!

Cool little mod :) I do have one slight grumble though, the Sleep Insemination slider at 0% doesn't prevent the automatic insemination every night if sleeping with spouse or followers nearby. I don't feel it needs to be automated if using SL Light and/or Flower Girls, especially as both mods can already give automatic scenes after sleeping with spouse or followers nearby!

That's a good point. I'll put in a 0% check for the next version release.

Really beautiful, the growing child will get to be an grown up npc- (i was too lazy to read)....?...Simply child and finally a new npc in family...this mod has potential to create a fully family-mod.

Family building is definitely something I want to do. Whether it ends up being something I can do is the current question. I know it can be done in a basic way because I've already done it in Basic Pregnancy Cycle. However, there were technical limitations as well as a promise of extreme effort to do it properly.

I won't make any promises other than that I'll give it an reasonable attempt. ;)

maybe you need a way for the aging process, but I´d do it in for maximum 4 steps, or let the children be children at all...if you need meshes or something special (clutter) , let me know it...(baby-bed)...some special stuff - idk...I can´t for now help in script/coding...try to work as much is possible by using the AI-PACKS...this will guarantee max. compatibility with the game.

I didn't expect that you incorporated the compatibility patch for SLSO so soon and updated your mod.

I really thank you!

I work quickly. :) The up side is cool stuff gets added as soon as I approve the addition, but the down side is folks need to keep an eye on progress and update often (at least until the feature set stabilizes).

would it be possible to add some debuffs during the pregnancy like armor restrictions or reduced speed?

Possible, yes. Practical, that's a debate. Since this is an immersion mod, I imagine anyone who uses it will also have survival and needs mods which apply their own debuffs. This unfortunately introduces the question of how fun will the game be when all of those different mods stack debilitating effects.

I think you were discussing belly nodes on the basic pregnancy thread, but since this is replacing that, I'll post here. Doesn't look like CBBE will be using the belly node at all, from what Ousnius said on the Bodyslide thread when I asked. Just an FYI.

ousnius 03 November 2017, 11:09PM

Unfortunately I don't have any plans on adding belly weights to CBBE SSE. I would have to sacrifice the quality of other nodes for it, and bone scaling is always inferior to actual morphs anyway. So I'm betting on in-game morphs in the future instead.

I think you were discussing belly nodes on the basic pregnancy thread, but since this is replacing that, I'll post here. Doesn't look like CBBE will be using the belly node at all, from what Ousnius said on the Bodyslide thread when I asked. Just an FYI.

ousnius 03 November 2017, 11:09PM

Unfortunately I don't have any plans on adding belly weights to CBBE SSE. I would have to sacrifice the quality of other nodes for it, and bone scaling is always inferior to actual morphs anyway. So I'm betting on in-game morphs in the future instead.

Well, that's unfortunate. I see UNP taking even more of a lead in preferred body replacements if it remains that way. Pregnancy is not the only use case for belly nodes, after all...

Can my babies eventually grow up and become followers? I'd love to be able to take my sons and daughters adventuring with me. That would be so awesome!

It would be awesome, and I'm in the early stages of developing an extension to Fertility Mode which will hopefully do the following:

* Introduce nursing of the baby when carried, or passing off to a wet nurse.

* Growing from a baby into a proper child (ideally in stages rather than an instant jump).

* Oodles of dialogue options to bond with your child and teach them the ways of the adventurer.

* Limited child followers so they gain practical experience with minimal risk.

* Growing from a child into an adult follower who is then fully featured.

All of these are fairly trivial (sometimes tedious, though) to accomplish individually, but the devil is in the details. I won't be happy with the result unless it feels seamless and something that could have been built into the game from the start. Feel free to call me a perfectionist.

The nice thing about the architecture of Fertility Mode is that other authors can hook into the events and create these extensions as well. I strongly doubt my mods are interesting enough for others to do so, but the potential is there. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So I installed this with the FG patch, but it doesn't seem to be adding any npcs to the tracked list, I even turned on the dbug mode and it's catching the event from FG but that's it. I also tried using the spells and even then it never added the npc to the tracking list. The status spells also give the same 1 - 0 - 0 on every npc no matter what I do.

Edit: Figured it out, I forgot to activate PapyrusUtil in my mods list...

Edited by Nossoloke

Now that I've had a chance to try it out; there's a few things I noticed:

First of all, the FG patch doesn't work with any of the FG add-ons such as FG Adventures or the BDSM module. I'm guessing each would need their own patch and I definitely understand if that's the case. It also doesn't work with the Fornicate spell that comes with FG.

I was also wondering if it would be possible with FG when you do a MFF threesome, for both females to be inseminated; right now only the player character, or in the case of a male player - the first woman invited, get inseminated.

Aside from the FG stuff, I also noticed that the NPCs' bellies get far larger than the player character's; not sure if that was intentional or not. (Side note: anyone using the Bijin NPCs and other mods, you'll need to overwrite their nif files if you want any of their bellies to scale when they're naked.)

I also feel like the scaling up of the belly should be more gradual, taking most the duration of the pregnancy to reach full size. It seemed rather silly for them to get pregnant and three to four days later their belly is huge and stays that way for all the rest of the pregnancy which I set to 30 days. Personally I think it should take about 3/4 of the full duration to reach full size.

Otherwise, it's a great mod so far.

On 11/2/2017 at 4:58 PM, Narue said:

Family building is definitely something I want to do. Whether it ends up being something I can do is the current question. I know it can be done in a basic way because I've already done it in Basic Pregnancy Cycle. However, there were technical limitations as well as a promise of extreme effort to do it properly.

I won't make any promises other than that I'll give it an reasonable attempt. ;)

There is a mod for Oldrim called "Growing Up in Skyrim." It allows you to play as a child and "Age" by leveling.  Nice thing, it affects NPC children as well. So you can be in Whiterun and Braith is running around as a child, after some time (and PC Leveling), you can return to whiterun and Braith be a teen or an adult.My be worth looking into, maybe it can give you an idea for how to code it so the children grow up.

Enjoying this so far, tks.

Would like <name> came inside me/I came inside <name> comments (after SL event) added to reassure me it is working, rather than use the spell. Also the spell didn't seem to do anything on an actor not yet inseminated- made me worried the mod had not properly installed (it had).

Perhaps the spell could be added to lists rather than auto granted (but still with auto grant option in MCM). Also spell sent objects flying- not sure anything powerful to do so would be ignored when cast upon NPCs... Just a random thought.

Very nice options in MCM.

Does an equipped baby item have any effects?